OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    My first attempt since updating to MP 1.2.2 / OLV 1.0.0.0 to play a video of more than a few minutes had mixed results. I tried all 3 versions of
    DOK - Die Bergretter im Himalaya vom 29.12.2011 (3/3) on SF1 (in the German section).
    The highest resolution version (1400k) hung after 4 minutes.
    The middle resolution version (744k) hung at the 7 minute mark.
    The low resolution version (120k) played all the way through, but the resolution is really disappointing for HTPC purposes.
    Attached are the logs. I would be grateful for any explanation, or better still, some advice on how to get the higher resolution versions to play through. Let me know if more verbose logs are needed.

I have since tried to download the high-res (1400k) version of this program with similar results. After letting the download run for over 2 hours, approx. 10% was downloaded in the first hour and only 2% (for a total of 12%) in the second hour. Looking at the attached logs it seems that OLV has increasing difficulty maintaining a connection to the SF1 video server.
    Playing the latest DOK from SF1 buffered about 8% before starting to play, then playback hung at 4 min. It looks as though only the originally buffered amount is being played, and no significant new material is being downloaded after playing starts.
    Could this be due to some limitation of my HTPC or my internet connection, to the website or to some problem in OLV?
    Any advice on how to narrow this down would be welcome!

NTM

Portal Pro
    January 16, 2007
    Since a while back I have the same issue with buffering. Before it was instant and as soon as it hit 2 % it started playing. Now it can take 20-30 sec before it starts buffering it it even does. Then loads up to 100% and stands there for about 20-30 sec they begin playing :confused:

MightyPolo

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi since installation of latest version, which introduced LAV filtres iam not able to play any online video.
    It is strange, becouse test buttons works fine.

OnlineVideos.log says:
    [01-02 17:58:06,062] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Found 7 dynamic categories for site 'IMDb Movie Trailers'
    [01-02 17:58:50,484] [MPMain ] [INFO ] Preparing graph for playback of 'http://video-http.media-imdb.com/MV5BNTYzNDI1OTk1Nl5BMTFeQW1wNF5BbWU3MDAyMDk4MTc@.mp4?Expires=1325555926&Signature=WdJrFkF9gNSeOwGQgT7pjIL89cOegxEuDjhqIHG2TzqyZOLjTDGnBwFJuY-qNXcT13dCsxIzk5vTgFL29QgdFLfItAUV5NvUa3BwxYwK31XvCSl7G5oafaXJl9ExQsbPl73rmJLkE3kqYkNe9010SW9N155Dw002WR9VPDobwWo_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAILW5I44IHKUN2DYA&hint=flv'
    [01-02 17:58:51,140] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Start prebuffering ...
    [01-02 17:59:15,843] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Prebuffering finished.
    [01-02 17:59:16,000] [MPMain ] [INFO ] OnlineVideosPlayer: Play 'http://video-http.media-imdb.com/MV5BNTYzNDI1OTk1Nl5BMTFeQW1wNF5BbWU3MDAyMDk4MTc@.mp4?Expires=1325555926&Signature=WdJrFkF9gNSeOwGQgT7pjIL89cOegxEuDjhqIHG2TzqyZOLjTDGnBwFJuY-qNXcT13dCsxIzk5vTgFL29QgdFLfItAUV5NvUa3BwxYwK31XvCSl7G5oafaXJl9ExQsbPl73rmJLkE3kqYkNe9010SW9N155Dw002WR9VPDobwWo_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAILW5I44IHKUN2DYA&hint=flv'

error.log says:
    2012-01-02 17:59:16.093750 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception :confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Odkaz na objekt není nastaven na instanci objektu.
    v DShowNET.Helper.DirectShowUtil.FindFirstFreePinSub(IBaseFilter filter, PinDirection dir, String strPinName)
    v MediaPortal.Player.Subtitles.DirectVobSubUtil.AddToGraph(IGraphBuilder graphBuilder)
    v MediaPortal.Player.Subtitles.DirectVobSubEngine.LoadSubtitles(IGraphBuilder graphBuilder, String filename)
    v OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Player.OnlineVideosPlayer.Play(String strFile)
    v MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.Play(String strFile, MediaType type, TextReader chapters)
    v MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.Play(String strFile, MediaType type)
    v OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.GUIOnlineVideos.Play_Step5(PlayListItem playItem, String lsUrl, PlayerFactory factory)
    v OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.GUIOnlineVideos.Play_Step4(PlayListItem playItem, String lsUrl, Boolean goFullScreen, PlayerFactory factory, Nullable`1 factoryPrepareResult)
    v OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.GUIOnlineVideos.<>c__DisplayClass63.<Play_Step3>b__60(Boolean success, Object result)
    v OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Gui2UtilConnector.ExecuteTaskResultHandler()
    v OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Gui2UtilConnector.<>c__DisplayClass5.<ExecuteInBackgroundAndCallback>b__3(Int32 p1, Int32 p2, Object o)
    v MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.CallbackMsg(GUIMessage msg)
    v MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.SendMessage(GUIMessage message)
    v MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.DispatchThreadMessages()
    v MediaPortalApp.FrameMove()
    2012-01-02 17:59:16.093750 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception :Odkaz na objekt není nastaven na instanci objektu.
    2012-01-02 17:59:16.109375 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: site :DirectShowLib.IPin FindFirstFreePinSub(DirectShowLib.IBaseFilter, DirectShowLib.PinDirection, System.String)
    2012-01-02 17:59:16.109375 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: source :Core
    2012-01-02 17:59:16.109375 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: stacktrace: v DShowNET.Helper.DirectShowUtil.FindFirstFreePinSub(IBaseFilter filter, PinDirection dir, String strPinName)
    v MediaPortal.Player.Subtitles.DirectVobSubUtil.AddToGraph(IGraphBuilder graphBuilder)
    v MediaPortal.Player.Subtitles.DirectVobSubEngine.LoadSubtitles(IGraphBuilder graphBuilder, String filename)
    v OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Player.OnlineVideosPlayer.Play(String strFile)
    v MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.Play(String strFile, MediaType type, TextReader chapters)
    v MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.Play(String strFile, MediaType type)
    v OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.GUIOnlineVideos.Play_Step5(PlayListItem playItem, String lsUrl, PlayerFactory factory)
    v OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.GUIOnlineVideos.Play_Step4(PlayListItem playItem, String lsUrl, Boolean goFullScreen, PlayerFactory factory, Nullable`1 factoryPrepareResult)
    v OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.GUIOnlineVideos.<>c__DisplayClass63.<Play_Step3>b__60(Boolean success, Object result)
    v OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Gui2UtilConnector.ExecuteTaskResultHandler()
    v OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Gui2UtilConnector.<>c__DisplayClass5.<ExecuteInBackgroundAndCallback>b__3(Int32 p1, Int32 p2, Object o)
    v MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.CallbackMsg(GUIMessage msg)
    v MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.SendMessage(GUIMessage message)
    v MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.DispatchThreadMessages()
    v MediaPortalApp.FrameMove()

I also had problem with registration of filters for which i used workaround you mention elsewhere.
    Test buttons in plugin configuration works just fine, i also uninstalled ffdshow and set LAV for all decoding.

I tried some movies and playback was fine.

Iam quite puzzled on that.

Please help.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm since it says something about "DirectVobSubEngine" you might try changing the default Subtitles engine to MPC-HC in MP Configuration and see what happens. What version of MP are you running, maybe some custom build?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello I have some stutter problems with "webm" streams.. The sound is stuttering the most.. I'm using the latest LAV splitter. (0.43) and Saf 6.03. Anyone know what to do?

Are logs for this question also needed? Please let me know, I will make them..

MightyPolo

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi i am using Mediaportal 1.2.1.0 and after switching to what you proposed, everything works fine.
    My OS is WIN XP SP3.

thanks

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello I have some stutter problems with "webm" streams.. The sound is stuttering the most.. I'm using the latest LAV splitter. (0.43) and Saf 6.03. Anyone know what to do?

Anyone?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Anyone?

Well, if I must...

I've been having some stuttering with webm, but that is mostly video, and only on 1920x1080. For me, choosing Mp4 or a lower resolution solved it...

keith_leitch

Portal Pro
    August 22, 2009
    Australia
    Home Country
    Playing back with VLC (Re: OnlineVideos 1.0.0.0 [2011/12/18])

I have been trying to experiment with using VLC Media Player for my playback. Nothing happens when I choose that option, presumably because VLC.exe is not in the correct path. However, I have searched the configuration files and XMLs for both Mediaportal and Online Videos, and cannot find any way to set a link to it. Can anyone help?

DetrieZ

Portal Member
    June 11, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Using Watch-Series within OnlineVideos, I am trying to set up a set of "Channels" or "Shortcuts" for the shows we follow with all episodes grouped by season. This should make it easy to find and watch the shows without using the search feature or browsing through the hundreds of episodes on the site.

For example
    an "All In the Family" channel
    a "Modern Family" channel
    a "Dexter" channel
    a "Curb your Enthusiasm" channel etc.

My thought is to use the OnlineVideos Configuration tool to facilitate this but I haven't been able to figure out how to do it.

TIA
    Detrie

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread