OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I thought that the dll was installed by MP, but I might be wrong :(
    Anyway please unzip the attached file to your MP install dir to fix that problem.

Thanks man, It works good now! :)

One question about the new feature: "open a group of sites directly via load paramter"

I'm using the default grouing of languages, and I like that a lot.. The only thing is that I can't add a language group with the streamedMP basic homeeditor.. Only groups I have made.. Is that right? I like to create a shourtcut in the basichomescreen to the dutch channels in onlinevideos..

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think the editor does not support those, because they are created automatically at runtime by looking at the languages of all available sites. If you can manually edit that parameter in the editor, just set the name of the language as you see it in OnlineVideos.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think the editor does not support those, because they are created automatically at runtime by looking at the languages of all available sites. If you can manually edit that parameter in the editor, just set the name of the language as you see it in OnlineVideos.

It doesn't work for me.. I have tried to set the parameter by calling it "NEDERLANDS" like the image bellow, but I can't save it.. Have tried it serveral times..

Is that what you mean?

Attachments

• Naamloos.jpg
      Naamloos.jpg
      278.7 KB

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am not sure what the tool generates in the final xml, so you might be better of asking in the StreamedMP forum. You can hand edit the generated xml acording to this spec if you want.

PS: I also think lower and uppercase is honored.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Being a UK user I've been craving the rest of the on demand sites, 4oD, ITV, 5 etc.. and they work perfectly :) Thank you very much!

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

and thx for a nice new version of OnlineVideos - really appreciate your hard work. I am missing the Swedish channel TV4. Is it removed by purpose?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It is a new site now, use the sitemanager to add it to your sites.

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thank you offbyone, this plugin gets a hell of a work out at our house. please don't ever fall off the face of the earth :D

:D

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Gongrats for 1.0!

I just yesterday found the option "play with..." and was so happy to see how well VLC works with OnlineVideos. Even skipping works perfectly.
    Is it possible to make VLC default for OnlineVideos in a way that it doesn't affect other parts of MP?

Also, would it be possible to allow sorting sites within MP? Now as I add a new site from site manager, it is always last in the site list and I have to close MP and go to plugin configuration to move it.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Our target is to get playback via directshow to work flawlessly - it has a lot of advantages to the external player solution, which is only to be seen as fallback. I know we are not there yet, but will eventually... so just stay with us on the bumpy road ;)

I'll put sorting of sites within MP somewhere on my todo list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread