OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: OnlineVideos 1.0.0.0 [2011/12/18]

Hello!
    First of all thanks for this great plugin!
    But I got a problem with the upcoming MediaPortal 1.2.2 self compiled GIT version. I can't enter the plugin window in MediaPortal Config anymore. There pops up a message which shows that the config has stopped working.
    Anyone else can confirm this? There seems to be something wrong with the OnlineVideos folder inside ...plugins\Windows\

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I also tried the "Queued" download to start two episodes of The Killing from iPlayer, but it still gave an error "Unable to download" when the first one finished and it tried to start the second.

There seems to have been a disconnection by the RTMP server or some error, so that the download aborted - this should not be reproducible if you try it again I think.

Haraldpeter

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: OnlineVideos 1.0.0.0 [2011/12/18]

Hi,
    What is the best Way to update Onlinevideos 0.33 to 1.0.0 - via MPE Installer update - or first delete there and download from here ?

Best Regards
    haraldpeter

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Both link to the same file, so it does not matter. No need to uninstall 0.33 manually if you are just updating. Simply click Update in the MPE Installer.

keith_leitch

Portal Pro
    August 22, 2009
    Australia
    Home Country
    Cannot run after installation

I have used the installer for this version, with no errors. On the initial run, the sites appear to update successfully. However, on the second, third, fourth, etc. run, the "buffering circle" just displays indefinitely. I cannot get any further response out of the plugin. 0.33 was working fine. My Mediaportal version is actually 1.2, but I am trying to find a way to update my profile.

Two log files attached...

EDIT: My apologies, as that was not quite accurate. The plugin actually is loading correctly, but only after a very long time; more than 20 minutes, in the case that I've tested. The new log looks the way I would expect.

EDIT AGAIN: Further tests have loaded the plugin in under 3 minutes each...still quite a lot longer than before, but more than acceptable.

DetrieZ

Portal Member
    June 11, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    We love the "Watch" sites (series and movies)

Is there a way to get movie (or show) information or over art on a selection? Similar to Trakt or MovingPctures?

keith_leitch

Portal Pro
    August 22, 2009
    Australia
    Home Country
    Odd timing that you should ask...I have a batch script that has been importing series details from TVDB online (for downloads only), with the help of some third-party utilities. It analyses the log file, retrieves the series name, then parses the episode name from the filename.

However, this depends on knowing when the file has stopped downloading. I used to do this by hard linking the file to a new location, then simply attempting to delete the entry every 30 seconds, until it disappeared. However, with this version of online videos, it appears to be possible to delete a file in mid-download. I cannot think of any other way to determine whether a download is finished. Does anyone have any ideas?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'll post this as warning for everybody:
    If you have problems and want help:
    a) set log verbosity to Debug in MP Configuration
    b) use the preferred method as described here
    I need to see all log files to know what is going on and when.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread