OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,

Two things from me:

1) When you perform an update from within MPEI for OV (so it does not give you a choice to select what to install), it selects and installs the LAV Filters. Would it be better to default to not install LAV filters (as it broke things in my case)?

2) When testing the Codecs I can not get MOV to work (all other formats work). It states it can not render the file. If try playing a MOV file from within graphstudio it plays fine. I am running SAF 6.02 (LAV 0.42). I will try and post my log files later.

Bar that it seems to be working great for me :)

J.

I know the mov does not play, it seems I encoded the testfile a bit strange, maybe someone is willing to provide a good test file ;)

When the MPEI update does not show the selection dialog, I guess it's better to default uncheck LAV. And I also think MPEI needs some option to be forced to show that tree of options even on upate :(

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you for the great improvements you have added to the plugin.

When you use download cue, and there are multiple resolutions to choose from, you have to wait for the file to come up in the cue before selecting the res. It is more inconvenient than concurrent download in that you have to babysit the downloads, waiting for each one, till the last one. Wouldn't it make more sense to choose the resolution before it goes into the cue? That way you can cue all files for download, then go on and do other stuff.

Thanks for listening.

Chuck

There is one simple reason why it does not ask at start yet: many websites use urls with tokens that time out after short periods, so I can only resolve the actual playback options/file directly before play/download. I know it's not the best to ask before each download and I have on my todo list that the choice used on the first one (or the default choice of the site) should be used on the following ones as well, so the user is not asked again.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi!

Finally the long awaited release! :D
    Working fine here, and installation did work flawlessly.

My wife is currently testing it, and so far (apart from my dying remote-control) only a few minor issues:

- After selection of a hoster, no spinning-cursor is visible while the hoster is waiting for the website to respond/awaiting the human-verification test.
    It appears after the downloading of the video has started.
    - When starting mediaportal for the first time, the cancel button of the "deleting old thumbnails" dialog has no focus.

I know I should've tested this earlier, but you know programmers and testing ;)

metropolis

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Orpington
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Being a UK user I've been craving the rest of the on demand sites, 4oD, ITV, 5 etc.. and they work perfectly :) Thank you very much!

I have just installed the new version but can't find the rest of the on demand sites, 4oD, ITV, 5 etc. I've been eagerly awaiting these, where can I find them please?

Kind regards.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In the hidden side menu on the left you'll find an entry named Manage Sites - click on it and find your sites from the global list, so you can add them to your local list.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I have a problem with the latest verion of this plugin.. When I update all sites, the screen is staying like the image below.. I have to press the escape button to exit the diolog.. (sites are updated, so that's fine)

Do you have any idea?

These Logs are not from this specific update run, so I can't know what's going on :(

Well, that's strange.. I have run Mediaportal in debug mode (for skins and plugins) go directly to onlinevideo's, done a full update, the dialog as subscriped appears, press escape, and close mediaportal.. So, strange that you can't find anything.. What kind of logs do you need?

I'm using StreamedMP.. No one else with this problem?

DMAJ

Portal Member
    May 7, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I updated .33.0.1 to 1.0.0.0, with no changes to the config. Now I get "no URL" message whenever I try to play or download a selected video. Does not matter which site I go to. Auto-update seemed to go well.

Watchdog logs attached.

Regards,

Chuck

I hope this is helpful for others as I saw 2BitSculptor got his issue resolved...

I also had the same problem first thing I did to resolve was uninstall LAV then right click the download I did of "OnlineVideos1.0.0.0.mpe1" (plugin updated-er didn't pick up new version of 1.0 "Online Videos" ) then proprieties "unblock" then (I'm running XP home) un-tick option "Protect My Computer and Data From Unauthorized Program Activity" (guess Is maybe scripts were not allowed to run?) Then when I went back into "Configure" "Online Videos" and test codec's all was well again :) were as before it would simply error!

Attachments

• Unblock.JPG
      Unblock.JPG
      25.1 KB
    • Protect.JPG
      Protect.JPG
      15.1 KB

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry, I figured it out yesterday - the progress dialog does not close in the SiteManager (I thought you meant the AutoUpdate and with the many bugreports I got confused ;) ). I fixed that problem in SVN already, for now just press ESC when it's done.

Hi,

I have a problem with the latest verion of this plugin.. When I update all sites, the screen is staying like the image below.. I have to press the escape button to exit the diolog.. (sites are updated, so that's fine)

Do you have any idea?

These Logs are not from this specific update run, so I can't know what's going on :(

Well, that's strange.. I have run Mediaportal in debug mode (for skins and plugins) go directly to onlinevideo's, done a full update, the dialog as subscriped appears, press escape, and close mediaportal.. So, strange that you can't find anything.. What kind of logs do you need?

I'm using StreamedMP.. No one else with this problem?

clobber

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2008
    Sounds like you are one of the unlucky ones where the registration of the filter fails :( I had reports of this before, but we couldn't yet figure out the conditions under which this fails.

Can you try to "regsvr32" the ax file manually (as admin)? It is in the MP install dir subfolder "MPUrlSource".

Just FYI that I had this problem too and regsvr32 fixed it. I'm running XP SP3 and MePo 1.2

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread