OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In the first regex, some match for the ImageUrl is not a valid Url.

micmanm

Portal Pro
    May 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Strange, if I debug first expression via OnlineVideos.SiteCreator all ImageUrl seems to be valid urls,
    How to log all from OnlineVideos.SiteCreator.exe?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You need to debug that to find out ;) That much logging is not implemented.

red_zebra

Portal Pro
    September 1, 2009
    Leipzig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there a way to customize the sorting order of the favorites/bookmarks without editing the database? Somehow my bookmark list grows and grows :whistle:

red_zebra

Portal Pro
    September 1, 2009
    Leipzig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Gosh, you are amazing! I'll have a look at it later or tomorrow, then I can give you a feedback... But thanks for the great work for now...

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You'll need to compile OnlineVideos to see the changes or wait for the new release.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi @offbyone is it possible to start online videos with a loadparameter of a youtube video url?

Reason being I want to build a plugin that will take the imdb id# from the currently selected movie in moving pictures, and then query the trakt api for the youtube trailer url (http://trakt.tv/api-docs/movie-summary) and then play that video url using online videos.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi @offbyone is it possible to start online videos with a loadparameter of a youtube video url?

Reason being I want to build a plugin that will take the imdb id# from the currently selected movie in moving pictures, and then query the trakt api for the youtube trailer url (http://trakt.tv/api-docs/movie-summary) and then play that video url using online videos.
    Hi, you can have a look at either Trakt or MyFilms code - they both do that. Actually, it is a bit more complicated than just "playing a URL", as you have to first get the playback URL from the you tube link (that has a TTL, so it is only valid for a certain time) and then play that playback URL (we use OnlinneVideo Player for playback there, so playback can be done without loading the plugin itself - thanks @offbyone for helping with that :)).
    You might want to talk to @ltfearme, as he was mentioning working on such a standalone plugin somewhere else already ...

IrmaIsfot

Portal Member
    March 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    First, when i'm in the apple trailers, it seems like most of the movies that i want to play trailers for don't have anything listed in the detailed view.

Yeah I have noticed this problem too, the wife is not so happy having to use IMDB as an alternative. Is there any chance of a fix for this or are there any other sites worth checking out for trailers?

Cheers
    I have now added a second way to retrieve trailer info from apple, which should fix the problems you were seeing. Site is updated so just let your autoupdate pick it up.

Dang! I updated, even uninstalled an re-installed, but now I get "Error retrieving videodetails" (or something like that: translated from Swedish) for ALL Apple trailers imediatelly when selecting in the list, not even opening the "page" of the trailer. :-(
    Before the update, all trailer pages opened, but some had no video links. I think those were the ones that, on the webpage, only have the heading "info", and not "trailer" or similar.
    Can I collect some logs or help in any other way?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread