OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilotedge

Portal Pro
February 19, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Forum responses are lightning fast though! Thanks :)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @offbyone: I have a request: Personally I'm using this language flags instead of the default flags that comes with OnlineVideos as I think they are looking a lot better! If you like them too you can consider to include them in the next release maybe.. :)

Attachments

• flags.jpg
      flags.jpg
      214.8 KB

red_zebra

Portal Pro
    September 1, 2009
    Leipzig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is a classic case of "would you have written it this clear before instead of the one liner" - I would have known what you needed/wanted right away ;)

Yes, you are totally right and I am sorry for that, but who could have guessed you will implement it within minutes? I expected posts over posts of concretizing and bargaining for this feature ;-)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok, that requires some investigation. The way I always do it, is go to a video page on the website while running fiddler2, and see if I can spot the url to the video itself, and work out how to get that one. If you can't work it out, I sure can take a look at it. Could be quite a challenge for me though (never did a chinese site...)

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi offbyone/duskabouter.

More and more streaming sites offer their content as a .ts file(torrentsteam).

This is played with TS player(a modified version VLC with torrent streaming capabilities).

Is it possible for Oninevideos to support a external player like this - Maybe by modding the existing VLC player option in the context menu?

Is basically VLC player+.ts streaming support

EDIT: Can see that the streams are defined as acestream:// protocol links - these links are by default linked to TS Player(installation of course needed)

/Morten

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    We need a directshow source filter to fully support that format. Otherwise you can try using PlayWith in Onlinevideos - it offers VLC when installed.

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    We need a directshow source filter to fully support that format. Otherwise you can try using PlayWith in Onlinevideos - it offers VLC when installed.

Yes it does - but VLC do not have the streaming support - So how can I manually reconfigure "Open with VLC", so that it uses TS Player instead?

Basically is the same player, so alle shortcuts should work out of the box - I just need redirecting the context option to another player.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread