OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That's not possible as we are not simply opening VLC.exe but using the dll component via wrapper vlcdotnet.

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I'm having issues with 1.3 RC and this version of online videos. I cannot play any 'searched' videos. It just says cannot play video . no URL.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you be more specific, I am almost sure this is not for all sites but only some.

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Sry I mean in the 'YouTube' site.. Search results appear but the error message is displayed for only searched videos.

bhengeveld

Portal Pro
    December 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is that with the XOT-Uzg plugin? If so, what version?

Hi there,
    Yes, with XOT. If you install the last version and it's repository, it updates automatically, and it works like a charm. It's called iRTL...

Thank for taking the trouble....
    Have you tried the RTL Gemist util by me? It contains all streams from the Android app.
    It are the same as on my website: http://rtl.ksya.net
    Could you please verify if there is more (or less) or different content in the iPad app? Thanks :)

Also see the last pages of this topic: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/rtl-xl.88342/

Dude! I should have known about this earlier, thought RTL XL was dead as a doornail. Thanks for WAF explosion!

kilik360

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi guys, i'm no longer able to play Popular Music video (Vevo maybe) in youtube since a couple of days, am I alone ?

Last edited:

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi guys, i'm no longer able to play Popular Music video (Vevo maybe) in youtube since a couple of days, am I alone ?

No, I'm also having problems. Get the No url message. Don't know if this is the problem, but in OV config all the codecs show blanks and when trying to test video and sound is OK, but when I exit it seems like it can't hold the settings, so when I re-enter the settings tab the lines are empty again..

Tried to run version 1.4 again, but didn't help :(

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dude, on the Codecs Tab, behind each "empty" line is a fat button saying TEST, after you press that one, a video will be played in the lower part, and the line will be filled with the info what codecs are used. This page is not to configure anything, it is for quick testing...

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Dude, on the Codecs Tab, behind each "empty" line is a fat button saying TEST, after you press that one, a video will be played in the lower part, and the line will be filled with the info what codecs are used. This page is not to configure anything, it is for quick testing...

OK, wrote it to let you (the community) know that video/sound plays ok, so that doesn't seem to be the prob. :) So those lines should be empty then when entering?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread