OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrplHaz4

Portal Pro
August 9, 2007
Boston, MA
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Maybe sometimes. But m3u (m3u8) is not stream, it's playlist. Every item in playlist can be video/audio of any type, so player should work as WMP.

Thanks for the response georgius! I'm guessing the skipping was likely due to the break between items in the .m3u8 playlist. After checking again today, it seems this is a null question, since the source site seems to be a flash-only stream now.

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
OV 1.6.1. with MP 1.4 is doing weird things for me.

First I had to remove all the unwanted sites (I told it to keep my settings when upgrading but it hasn't kept my selected sites list), so I went to Manage and removed them all and checked they'd been removed, then I went to Manage again and filtered by English as that's the only ones I want and added about 20 and when I went back, only one was in the list. So then I went back and added a few and checked and they had been added which they had, then I went back and added the rest and when I went back, there was only one (the same one as the first time) in the list!

gfa

Portal Member
September 21, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
Thanks for the update, but it seems there still is a problem with NRK.

NRK changed their site in September 2012, so the NrkBrowser don`t work anymore.
There are still some programs on the old server (example: http://www.nrk.no/nett-tv/bokstav/t/) that still works, but the NrkBrowser should be completely rewritten for the new site (example http://tv.nrk.no/programmer/t) .

Anybody out there who can help with this?

Last edited:

Topi

Portal Member
October 26, 2012
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Hi there at Online Videos forum,
I think that I did not understand something import regarding the automatic update, so I would like to ask for a hint here.
When I work with the Online Videos Plugin in MePo 1.3 Final (aMPed Skin) I get sometimes the alert box asking for automatic updates (see screenshot):
Online_Videos_Automatic_Update.png

I am looking for an option where I could make automatic update as default, so that the alert box does not come up anymore because all updates necessary are always done "behind the scenes" without asking.
Perhaps someone knows the trick? I did not find something in the Online Videos Wiki nor within the FAQs.
Thanks in advance,
Topi

Topi

Portal Member
October 26, 2012
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Offbyone, thank you very much for the hint, it works :)

samundsen

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
Houston, TX
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Thanks for the update, but it seems there still is a problem with NRK.

NRK changed their site in September 2012, so the NrkBrowser don`t work anymore.
There are still some programs on the old server (example: http://www.nrk.no/nett-tv/bokstav/t/) that still works, but the NrkBrowser should be completely rewritten for the new site (example http://tv.nrk.no/programmer/t) .

Anybody out there who can help with this?

Just want to add my voice to this request. Every new version of the OV plugin I check if the NRKBrowser has been fixed. I miss it!

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
How can I add a site to the default favorites? When I add a site to the favorites then it is in the custom favorites. Now I have two favorites category.

Last edited:

hrbeeny

Portal Member
April 14, 2013
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Need help to setup Danish live tv in MP 1.4
It never work in 1.3 and now I'm looking for the big secret of settings to get this plugin to work.

Henric-a

Portal Pro
November 11, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Since using MP 1.3.0. and with that OV 1.6.0.0 i finally can use Twitch.TV with OV.

I got two HTPCs here, the one in the livingroom is the more powerful one. On this Twich is fine. On the one in the sleepingroom twitch streams are ansynchron. Almost 4 seconds sometimes.

I just reinstalled LAV filters and OV, with no good result.

I cant believe this issues is caused by the less power of the second HTPC cuz all other stuff even 1080p mkv files running smoothely streaming them from my NAS.

Do u got any idea of that.

Thx
Henric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread