OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

filetree

Portal Member
July 30, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
C# is definitely something I have 0 experience in. I'll look into the rtmp stuff

I'd literally be willing to pay someone to get this working.
I no longer even have cable, and ESPN is the only live thing I really need, and WatchESPN is a pretty vital part of that.

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
OV is locking up MP completely when I try and play something on Watch-Series and then press STOP to cancel it when I see the stream is too slow.

Also, I can't add a category (i.e. Alcatraz) to Favourites, but only the individual episodes in that category and then if I try and play them from Favourites it just goes straight to 100% and doesn't play anything.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Are you sure you are patient enough? Sometimes, it can take a while to properly stop things correctly.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Pretty sure. I waited a reasonable amount of time but it remained completely unresponsive and I couldn't even move my mouse cursor on that screen.

Had another wierd one with Watch-Series just now, where it started buffering and got to 5% and still wasn't playing, despite my buffering setting being at 1%. This wasn't the issue where sometimes it buffers fast and so overshoots the buffer setting before OV has a chance to catch up and start playing, as the buffering was quite slow. Had to cancel it in the end (which locked up MP) as it was never going to play anything!

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I can remember that it could take something between 1-2 minutes sometimes, although I must admit I haven't had any complaints from the wife lately :)

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Just to prove I'm not just being impatient, OV froze again earlier but I noticed from the filesize increasing on my HDD that a download I'd started previously was continuing, so I didn't kill MP. 25 minutes later I got a popup to say the download had completed, but MP's interface was still completely locked up and I couldn't even click on it and kill it with Alt-F4 and had to kill it from Task Manager.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread