OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofird

Portal Pro
January 8, 2011
Installed this on the 1.3 RC
I get this on startup -

File not found:log4net, Version=1.2.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b44e1d426115821

Anyone know why?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This file is part of MediaPortal's default installation. I am guessing that another plugin that you uninstalled removed this file incorrectly.

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi I've got a feature request, the option to download if you have already started to stream a show and can't watch it or would like to save it. Without having to start all over again.

Last edited:

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi I have noticed a little annoying issue if I start a stream and then decide to stop it because its too slow, as soon as I press stop the selected item becomes another video half way down the page. So no longer the video I was trying to watch. Have only noticed in move25 can't understand how it could be something I have done?

Edit: Ok have also noticed it in VideoBull and watch-series us. These are the only sites I use so could also be others.

Last edited:

kilik360

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi offbyone, I confirm that everything is working like it should now.

thanks a lot for your hard work !

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
    August 11, 2011
    Madrid, Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello, yesterday same I updated MP 1.3.0 RC and OV's last version and in any of the pages the message appears *HEADER.LABEL that I understand is the order that should make appear the name of the chapter that is selected.
    Not if it is local my or general problem.
    Some contribution?.
    Thank you very much

Attachments

• OV.png
      OV.png
      740.3 KB

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello, yesterday same I updated MP 1.3.0 RC and OV's last version and in any of the pages the message appears *HEADER.LABEL that I understand is the order that should make appear the name of the chapter that is selected.
    Not if it is local my or general problem.
    Some contribution?.
    Thank you very much

This is a StreamedMP (skin) issue.
    See release notes:
    Version 1.5.0.0
    changed Skin Properties: #header.label -> #OnlineVideos.HeaderLabel / #header.image -> #OnlineVideos.HeaderImage
    SiteParser: enhanced Layout, added ToolTips, allow to select Icon and Banner, fixed NextPage Videos, added ability to specify and test searching
    MpUrlSourceSplitter: fixed compatibility with MPAR, allow sending cookies, improved AFHS protocol
    fixed: VideoScreen switching between Fullscreen and MiniWindow not working in MP1.3
    fixed: VolumeOverlay shown incorrectly in MP1.3 in FullScreenVideo
    fixed: extended search useless, because the text is not set as initial in the VirtualKeyboard
    fixed: show correct number of Videos in details view
    fixed: changing "auto group by language" settings to yes via MPEI plugin and going back to OV has only Other group - groups needed to be build
    fixed: SiteManager after deleting a site - cursor is placed on first site, not the one below (when "only local" are shown)
    fixed: incorrect reading of translation xml files (escaped apostrophes)
    fixed: unable to view videos from deleted sites in Downloadeds
    added: sorting in Favorites Site (by Name, Airdate, Duration)
    added: downloading subtitles when videos are downloaded
    improved: conflict resolution for SiteUtils and Hosters with equal names: Use the Type defined in the assembly with the latest compile time
    improved: DefaultWide skin uses an OnlineVideos specific video overlay

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread