Sound delay w/ mediaportal but not mce (1 Viewer)

znoopy

Portal Member
September 3, 2005
When I run mediaportal there is a huge sound delay while watching TV, probably about 1 sec. This I dont get when running Windows MCE on same hardware setup. Any ideas?..

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
Replies
Views
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom