No, I am using mpextended 0.54
The webinteface shows all thumbs

mts

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thanks. I just updated to 0.6beta.
Some icons and banner are visible now, but unfortunately not everything is loading. The webinterface shows everything again.

wogboy112

Portal Pro
January 18, 2009
Home Country
Australia Australia
out of curiosity, im getting the following in my logs when I try to stream something other than live tv or recordings

09_49_37 Stream_get mediaInfo for id%3D1792_ provider%3D0_ mediaType%3DMovie
09_49_38 Stream_emitEvent mediaInfoDone
09_49_38 Stream_Init stream_type%3D0&provider%3D3&itemId%3D1792&clientDescription%3DMPiV&identifier%3DMPiV_235D8FDB-83DD-4A47-9580-40D6EEE48419_id_1792&idleTimeout%3D60
09_49_38 Stream_Init stream failed

is that an issue to post in mpextended forums?

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Mts, please inactivate latest pictures in MPiV settings, some people had strange errors when using it. See wiki for how to send logs.

wogboy112, happen to have the other media on a server or nas?. Please check wiki for how to configure MPExt running on a different account. If still no luck then report logs, both MPExt and MPIV.

wogboy112

Portal Pro
    January 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi, yes i've updated the path and it seems to be working although mpextend is killing my quad core cpu, might need to turn the video quality down

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Transcoding require quite a lot of your pc so try with a lower quality transcoding profile. You can configure the default ones for each media type in MPiV settings and also change them on the fly in the video player when not in full screen.

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    No, not really, just done some tests here and there, and after that pushed iPads home button. But as said, will try to force this behaviour to get a clean log with clear timestamps.
    Did now some quite intensive tests and couldn't reproduce the freeze anymore. Weird. But as I said, it maybe or probably was totally unrelated to MPiV...

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks for reporting back!

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have done some testing and would like to post the results.
    First I would like to explain that I am using a Central Point Database so as all Clients use the same information stored on my Server.
    Info on using Central Database: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/20_Reference/Databases/Central_Database

Now: My Client (Sylvester) has no issues displaying information on my Server (Bugsbunny).
    The only extensions installed on Sylvester are the ones needed by iViewer there-for, Movies, Music, etc, are all standard items.
    I am using the 1.8.0 Pre-Release on the Server and Client/s

When I ask iViewer to give me the TV Listing, the IPad shows nothing in the screen AND the EPG Spinning wheel never stops.
    The Client Sylvester (when I operate it local) shows the entire TV Listings.
    At the same time, an error was reported on my Client:
    TvServer: Failed to execute remote TV server operation (IsAnyCardRecording) The operation has timed out after 3000.

When I ask iViewer to show me Movies, they are populated properly But, the Covers do not show up and asking it to Play (Play button on the Cover location) does nothing.

When I asked iViewer to show me Music, it seems the previous Exception may have caused either the iViewer or my Client to not respond to requests. I could not get the Music section to display on the IPad.

I started the iViewer log at the start of all this testing. When done I had it sent to my email so as to see if there was anything in it I did not want shared (personal).

The iViewer log and Client logs are included. I do think most of these issues is related to the Central Database but I am not sure.
    If it is related, then can there be a Future Request made to have it done?

Thanks and over all I LOVE what I see....

Users who are viewing this thread