[Approved] Swedish translation (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
I have updated the Swedish translation for MP 1.24 Feedback welcome /mrj
Replies
Views
I've loaded the dll on one of my client machines and it worked. I'll install it on all of the others and let you know. Thank you! Tony
I've loaded the dll on one of my client machines and it worked. I'll install it on all of the others and let you know. Thank you...
I am using MediaPortal 1.27 and the MediaPortal-Error.log file has numerous entries like the following: [2021-02-17 08:22:00,720]...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Movie title context menu DE
The string I was looking for is located in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MyFilms\strings_es Thank you CyberSimian for the hint.
The string I was looking for is located in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MyFilms\strings_es Thank you...
I installed MP 1.8, aMPed and MyFilms on a new machine. I use Spanish as MP language and there has always been a small translation...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom