Technotrend Budget T-1500?? CI CAM?? (1 Viewer)

malten

January 14, 2006
Is this card supported? CI and CAM. I am looking for a stable solution for MP . Need something to get the scrambled channels in Sweden. Boxer pay TV. It´s this or Twinhan I think? Any Ideas or adviceses?

laeb66

Portal Pro
March 20, 2005
Sweden
malten said:
Is this card supported? CI and CAM. I am looking for a stable solution for MP . Need something to get the scrambled channels in Sweden. Boxer pay TV. It´s this or Twinhan I think? Any Ideas or adviceses?

Why dont you take a look at FireDtv instead?
I have runnit over Boxer 8 months w/o problem..

Both haupagge and Twinhan has been wery instable..

malten

January 14, 2006
So it is working in MediaPortal? I do not have a firewire port on my HTPC so the FireDVB is a extra expensive solution. But then agian it is considered more stable?

But I need to know if theTechnotrend Budget T-1500 +CI +CAM will give me all BOXER pay TV channels. First when I have all options I will make my choise.

Known options for me is:
: Twinhan +CI
: Fire or Floppy DTV

Please some one confirm Technotrend Budget T-1500 + CI + CAM.

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Common Interface support isn't supported on the Technotrend cards yet.

DMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
    Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
    Replies
    Views
    I have installed Mediaportal x64 and TV server X64 on a freshly built Win 11 OS. I'm getting an error related to Gentle.config . "Unable to open Gentle.Config" and "Root element is missing". Any idea how to fix this on the x64 version? Thanks Fangio (Edit: Fixed by putting newest Gentle.config file into every possible directory...
    I have installed Mediaportal x64 and TV server X64 on a freshly built Win 11 OS. I'm getting an error related to Gentle.config ...
    I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Some ideas and questions? DE
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an option more to evaluate
    Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an...
    Hi, i wrote this problem already in the german section, but the problem could not be solved until now. @morpheus_xx tryed it with...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a solution for a couple of days but I've been yet unsuccessful. I'm trying to use an old HP Touchsmart (iq500) as a TV screen to live stream my PS2, as I haven't got enough room/money for a new TV. The...
    Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
    Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom