[Approved] updated tuningdetails UK Wenvoe (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
Replies
Views
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.25.0 All Cards Busy DE
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this problem (so there is probably more than one cause). Your symptoms (one tuner working, others not working for simultaneous use) suggest that you have setup only one tuner (so TV Server can use only one...
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this...
I have two video cards both capable of recording two tv channels However if I try to record a program and watch another station...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] MP1 crashes repeatedly DE
Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
Hi there, I've been using MP1 for a few years without issues. In December I bought a new TBS card (6910) with CI interface. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom