0.2.3.0 final and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 final or any SVN-Snapshot here.
its too much work, if i re-install mediaportal. its easier for me to edit the mp3-files. perhaps is it a error of a combination of mediaportal and one or more plugins. i hope anyone can find the error, and if have one other this problem, he can solve it by my way.
its too much work, if i re-install mediaportal. its easier for me to edit the mp3-files. perhaps is it a error of a combination of...
i found a Bug in MP. Mediaportal cant display the Cover of Music-file if are special characters in the album id-tags. Here is...
Replies
Views
My proposal to fix this error is just a workaround. The script will simply ignore the errors and don't show them. Since i edited my restart script the error message is of course gone, but the other side is that the restart script does not work quit well at all. I realized that 50% of the time MP is simply not restarted. I wrote my...
My proposal to fix this error is just a workaround. The script will simply ignore the errors and don't show them. Since i edited...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-02-18-2008--14-51h--Rev17406 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--02-18-2008--14-47-Rev17406.exe...
Replies
Views
Hi, Update to latest SVN & it should be solved(has been for along time), was a change on provider site that causes this. Regards Roy
Hi, Update to latest SVN & it should be solved(has been for along time), was a change on provider site that causes this...
After selecting city (my City is Budapest) in the configuration, i select from the main menu the Wheater modul, and after this, i...
Replies
Views
Hi, Run MediaPortal in windowed mode, open volume controls & up master volume to 100 & then check what happens when MP control volume. Regards Roy
Hi, Run MediaPortal in windowed mode, open volume controls & up master volume to 100 & then check what happens when MP control...
Hello, i'am not sure that this is a bug or not. I have Gigabyte GA-MA69GM-S2H Board with onboard Realtek HD Audio device. The...
Replies
Views
Wow, that's great! Thanks! Gruß aus Stuttgart :)
Wow, that's great! Thanks! Gruß aus Stuttgart :)
Hello, i've got an exception after changing to MyVideos: Exception : System.UriFormatException: (Exception is in german)...
Replies
Views
120 views and not even a single log view:-( Any ideas about how to fix this? Thanks.
120 views and not even a single log view:-( Any ideas about how to fix this? Thanks.
TV-Server Version: None MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 stable MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome (0.8) Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
thx for the news!
thx for the news!
TV-Server Version: not used MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Further to my posts yesterday I would like to note that the recorded dvr-ms stream is watchable using VLC player. So this definately seems to be a playback issue with the TVServer/Client Timeshifting changes made recently. According to Jimbolina 16582 was ok and from looking at the source I feel changes in 16625 made have broken the...
Further to my posts yesterday I would like to note that the recorded dvr-ms stream is watchable using VLC player. So this...
TV-Server Version: SVN 16748 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 plus SVN 16750 MediaPortal Skin: default (bluetwo) Windows Version...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Windows Version: Vista Business 32bit CPU Type: Intel e4400@2600 HDD: Western Digital 320MB Memory: PC6400 Kingston 2GB Motherboard: Asus P5K Motherboard Chipset: Intel P35 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Asus EAH2600PRO Video Card Driver: Catalyst 7.12 Sound Card: Realtek HD...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Windows Version: Vista Business 32bit CPU Type: Intel e4400@2600 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Windows Version: Vista Business 32bit CPU Type: Intel e4400@2600 HDD...
Replies
Views
(sorry for missing info - I am traveling right now, this is from my fiancé): if TV recording is scheduled, and there is no more disk space for records - TV will just switch off, you switch it on, and it will just switch off within 1 minute. - This happens each time MP is attempting to record TV, but does not find free space...
(sorry for missing info - I am traveling right now, this is from my fiancé): if TV recording is scheduled, and there is no more...
(sorry for missing info - I am traveling right now, this is from my fiancé): if TV recording is scheduled, and there is no more...
Replies
Views
You are having fun with codecs. Hopefully they are finished with. :)
You are having fun with codecs. Hopefully they are finished with. :)
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 last SVN Windows Version: XP-SP2 updated CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 4400 Memory: 4 GB Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Of course you are right Roy, but I am in the "0.2.3.0 final and SVN Builds" forum and I thougt the "My System" link was enough. I just wanted anybody else to try "Text-TV / Teletext" a couple times in a row and see if they have the same bug as I have. I have tried it in my clients too, with the same result. Logs attached, this one...
Of course you are right Roy, but I am in the "0.2.3.0 final and SVN Builds" forum and I thougt the "My System" link was enough...
Not that I use MP Text TV (The text is hard to read so I use standard TV) but I happend to press "V" 3 times and that resulted in a...
Replies
Views
I got it to work for now. Under movies - post processing i used "ffdshow video decoder" and ticked of sub. I have always used "ffdshow raw video filter" here before. Why does it work in "video decoder" and not "raw video filter" after upgrading to latest svn
I got it to work for now. Under movies - post processing i used "ffdshow video decoder" and ticked of sub. I have always used...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Win XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
M
ok, thanx, I ll try it
ok, thanx, I ll try it
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 17839 MediaPortal Skin: B2 Windows Version: the latest WXPSP2 CPU Type: c2d e8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Deleted...I guess sitting to long with the same code makes you blind. Of course the text is white, I use an invalid color, and the text-color fallsback on the standard color...white as defined in references.xml. Sooorry :)
Deleted...I guess sitting to long with the same code makes you blind. Of course the text is white, I use an invalid color, and the...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Electric Lead Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
I like the skip forward and skip back as they are. Comskip uses chapter skip to skip the ads. Use the normal Left and Right for time skip.
I like the skip forward and skip back as they are. Comskip uses chapter skip to skip the ads. Use the normal Left and Right for...
Hi, As per the thread in 0.2.3RC3, when I use a genuine Microsoft MCE remote and use the skip forward and back buttons in full...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SkinBug MvTV DE
Hi I can confirm too with B2 wide Simone
Hi I can confirm too with B2 wide Simone
TV-Server Version: SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
sorry I should mention I started everything off at about 13:00. So logging prior is from the day before.
sorry I should mention I started everything off at about 13:00. So logging prior is from the day before.
TV-Server Version: TVEngine3 Snapshot: 11-18-2007 01-37h Revision 16548 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final MediaPortal Skin: Xface...
Replies
Views
Hi, Latest svn should have this back again (from rev 17934 & later), thanks hwahrmann :) Regards Roy
Hi, Latest svn should have this back again (from rev 17934 & later), thanks hwahrmann :) Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 SVN REV 17930 Installed Mediaportal 0.2.3 complete new from Scratch, because of...
Replies
Views
OK my last try.......anybody else having this problem?
OK my last try.......anybody else having this problem?
I have found a problem with the tvguide in the 3-4 newes svn versions. You cant seach in the tvguide, when you chose seach its...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: NA MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 Final + SVN-Snapshot: 01-24-2008 05-04h - Revision:17150 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD 64 HDD: 180 GB Memory: 512 MB RAM Motherboard: Asus NVIDIA GeForce 6150B + nForce 430 Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Integrated Video...
TV-Server Version: NA MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 Final + SVN-Snapshot: 01-24-2008 05-04h - Revision:17150 MediaPortal Skin...
TV-Server Version: NA MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 Final + SVN-Snapshot: 01-24-2008 05-04h - Revision:17150 MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't confirm this using BlueTwo skin & attach your logs to your post so we can see why it crashes for you. Regards Roy
Hi, Can't confirm this using BlueTwo skin & attach your logs to your post so we can see why it crashes for you. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: C2D...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your helping hand. Updating the nivida driver didn't change anything. But new driver together with yesterdays svn are working good! bye, urev
Thanks for your helping hand. Updating the nivida driver didn't change anything. But new driver together with yesterdays svn are...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: amd 2800+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Added to Vista\xp problems Thanks BE70MAN
Added to Vista\xp problems Thanks BE70MAN
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 w/latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Xface Skin Version 1.4 (is not depend on skin)...
Replies
Views
The problem basically is for large filenames of movies, I can't enter characters in a filename using the "MORE" button on my remote. The process to reproduce is as follows :- 1) Open MediaPortal 2) Go to movies 3) Move cursor over large movie name. My movie of choice is (I know hideously named but this is the sort of thing that...
The problem basically is for large filenames of movies, I can't enter characters in a filename using the "MORE" button on my...
The problem basically is for large filenames of movies, I can't enter characters in a filename using the "MORE" button on my...
Replies
Views
That's exactly what I did. :) It works nicely now. I think there just needs to be some UI changes / self-documenting UI surrounding the "All Channels" to remove confusion for users and this won't be an issue anymore.
That's exactly what I did. :) It works nicely now. I think there just needs to be some UI changes / self-documenting UI...
I have an "All Channels" (idGroup = 1) and "Adult" (idGroup = 2) channel group set. If I remove adult channels from the "All...
Replies
Views
There is a strange behaviour of refresh rate control of Media Portal. I've tried to play a file with MP, vmr9 exclusive mode. It work fine. Normally I use Mulltishortcut plugin to change refresh rate on my second monitor (a Panasonic Plasma 37PV60). I've two profile a 50 HZ and a 60HZ one. the plug work fine and the profile switch...
There is a strange behaviour of refresh rate control of Media Portal. I've tried to play a file with MP, vmr9 exclusive mode. It...
There is a strange behaviour of refresh rate control of Media Portal. I've tried to play a file with MP, vmr9 exclusive mode. It...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: current snapshot MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP home sp2 + updates CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ 2.21 GHz HDD: SAMSUNG SV6004H / WDC WD2500KS Memory: CORSAIR TWINX1024-3200C2=(512MBX2) Motherboard: ASUS A8N32-SLI Motherboard Chipset: NVidia nForce4 SLI Motherboard Bios...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: current snapshot MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP home sp2 + updates CPU...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: current snapshot MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP home sp2 + updates CPU...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for a solution to convert all recorded files to .wmv too. I programmed it with ffmpeg. Is it possible to do it automaticaly in MP? TVServer
I'm searching for a solution to convert all recorded files to .wmv too. I programmed it with ffmpeg. Is it possible to do it...
Recorded some TV into a folder on drive "H" (changed default location in capture card settings) can see list of recordings fine on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PVR350 slow issues DE
No problem here with a PVR350 regarding stability. On the other hand though, I'm not 100% satisfied with the recorded tv quality and I cannot compare it to another card.
No problem here with a PVR350 regarding stability. On the other hand though, I'm not 100% satisfied with the recorded tv quality...
TV-Server Version: tv3 MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: default wide screen Windows Version: xpsp2 CPU Type: 2.0...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom