0.2.3.0 RC3 and SVN Builds (5 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 RC3 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
After more searching i found this tread whit a fix sorry for the double post
After more searching i found this tread whit a fix sorry for the double post
Every time i go in to the visualization tab of the music section of the setup. I can continue and ignore it nut cant set any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Font or skin issue? DE
I'm seeing that as well in several places. Will take note next time I come upon it.
I'm seeing that as well in several places. Will take note next time I come upon it.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 SVN 16422 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP pro SP2 de alle...
Replies
Views
Yes i did rescan them completely. Also deactivated "rescan only files changed since last scan" But still no result. TestExample: Selection | Operator | Restriction | Limit| ViewAs | Sort by| Asc album | like | Hi% | | BigIcons |Name | y title | | |...
Yes i did rescan them completely. Also deactivated "rescan only files changed since last scan" But still no result...
Hello, since I upgraded from 0.2.2.0 to 0.2.3.0 RC3 my music views doesnt work anymore as soon as I use operators like "like" or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vista and S3 power DE
:sorry: I didn't read carefully the requirements. I have everything working under Vista 32bit with UAC enabled and I don't run MP as Administrator, I run only install as Administrator. I just noticed this entry in the log...I will give a try... Thanks Simone
:sorry: I didn't read carefully the requirements. I have everything working under Vista 32bit with UAC enabled and I don't run...
TV-Server Version: 3.0 SVN rev 16429 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN rev 16429 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows...
Replies
Views
When you said that the freedb query does not work for me I thought that you meant that it works for others. Let's forget about the album/artist info menu item: when I insert a CD, should MP connect to the freedb and should I see a name of the album and names of the tracks/songs in MP or not? I've installed the CDSlayer plugin...
When you said that the freedb query does not work for me I thought that you meant that it works for others. Let's forget about...
A fresh installation of MediaPortal and TV3 engine on a newly built dedicated HTPC machine with Vista Home Premium. 1. starting...
Replies
Views
Works for me, using default install folders, UAC disabled. What error are you getting.
Works for me, using default install folders, UAC disabled. What error are you getting.
It seems that the redesign of the Music DB resultet in a broken feature. The Album Info (Yellow Button / F3) does show it's...
Replies
Views
D
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
Replies
Views
D
MP1 MP2 NO BUG - EPG broken DE
False alarm. Upon a reinstall I wiped out the XMLTV portion. :sorry:
Replies
Views
No matter. I bought SageTV anyway.
No matter. I bought SageTV anyway.
Video playback is so bad its not even usable. Most of my ripped-to-hd dvds just show a black screen. When they do play they are...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 & SVN 16429 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 64 bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 XS 5200+ HDD: 320 GB Seagate SATA RAID Memory: 2 GB Corsair 6400 Motherboard: Asus M2N32SLI-Deluxe Motherboard Chipset: nVidia nForce 570 Motherboard Bios: latest Video...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 & SVN 16429 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP SP2...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 & SVN 16429 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP SP2...
Replies
Views
I tried to debug the error. The problem while this debugging is, that the debugger doesn't find the assembly and also running with the debugger in background, it will not recognize the crash. So, the error seams to be produced outside the configuration tool. I commented out "_captureCard.StoreTunedChannels" on line 256 in...
I tried to debug the error. The problem while this debugging is, that the debugger doesn't find the assembly and also running with...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon X2 Video Card: GF8600GT 1. TV Card: Pinnacle PCTV...
Replies
Views
Hi, This it's fixed in latest SVN by gemx, thanks ;) Regards Roy
Hi, This it's fixed in latest SVN by gemx, thanks ;) Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-10-18-2007 MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 0.2.3.0 RC3 TVE3 + svn--10-17-2007--23-05-Rev16261...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV 3.4 Ghz HDD: Seagate SATA 200Gb + 2 40Gb external USB drives Memory: 2Gb DDR2 Dual Channel Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8I915P Duo Motherboard Chipset: Intel Motherboard Bios: N/A Video Card: nVidia...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV...
Replies
Views
Attached is my TVGuide.xml
Attached is my TVGuide.xml
TV-Server Version: 0.2 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP Sp2 CPU Type: Celeron 3.6 Ghz...
Replies
Views
propably fixes the issue but, other programs can create the graph without the setting, so should mp still a bug if you ask me
propably fixes the issue but, other programs can create the graph without the setting, so should mp still a bug if you ask me
os, vista ultimate 32 mp, svn 16374 using ANY avc decoder (coreavc, powerdvd7.3, ffdshow) graph build fails for .mkv files that...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 The display goes to sleep properly when in any plugin, except TV, and it seems like this happens to CD-playback a well After a delay, monitor goes to sleep. unless: 1.- TV is on, and in windowed mode (not fullscreen) OR 2.- TV plugin is loaded, but tv is off -...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 The display goes to sleep properly when in any plugin, except TV, and it...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 The display goes to sleep properly when in any plugin, except TV, and it...
Replies
Views
Yes It works very well with MPA-Decoder. All three Audiostreams can be selected. Thanks for your help! cheers Skar
Yes It works very well with MPA-Decoder. All three Audiostreams can be selected. Thanks for your help! cheers Skar
TV-Server Version: SVN 16392 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 + SVN 16392 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Prof SP2...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 w/latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 w/all updates CPU Type: Intel HDD: WD Memory: 512kb Motherboard: ASUS P5GD1 Motherboard Chipset: 775 Motherboard Bios: 1014 Video Card: ATI Radeon Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Built in, Realtek Sound Card AC3...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 w/latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 w/all updates CPU...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 w/latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 w/all updates CPU...
Replies
Views
Yes, I have several reasons to keep it disabled: The OSD of my iMon remote doesn't work if Media Portal uses exclusive mode. I loose visual feedback of some actions that are not apparent (like changing from mouse to cursor mode). I can't bring on the Windows Menu or any other program in exclusive mode. I could work around this...
Yes, I have several reasons to keep it disabled: The OSD of my iMon remote doesn't work if Media Portal uses exclusive mode. I...
Starting from 0.2.3.0 RC2 SVN (don't know which one) I get stutter in TV (internal TV engine) after coming back from hibernate...
Replies
Views
you are right that the behaviour could be better the developers know about it now. maybe someone has time to take a look at it. :)
you are right that the behaviour could be better the developers know about it now. maybe someone has time to take a look at it. :)
When MP is opened, it checks if MP is allready opened and in that case brings MP to front. This behavior needs to be adjusted so...
Replies
Views
since you report a bug in a community plugin (at least thats what i understood here), you should tell this issue the developer of the plugin. :thx:
since you report a bug in a community plugin (at least thats what i understood here), you should tell this issue the developer of...
TV-Server Version: TV Server beta (Engine 0.3) latest SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 SVN 340 MediaPortal Skin: SpinSafe...
Replies
Views
Not a registry setting thing.. but if you can compile MP then please try the following check the function protected string GetTime() in MediaPortal.cs and change the code to this then report if it works(for main screens at least..) string strTime = cur.ToString(CultureInfo.CurrentCulture.DateTimeFormat.LongTimePattern) ;
Not a registry setting thing.. but if you can compile MP then please try the following check the function protected string...
Well I had some trouble getting the right time format on my installation, and so several other people, and never was a solution...
Replies
Views
[Update] Well, I'm not really sure why this worked... but here's where I'm at right now. I reformatted and reinstalled Windows XP MCE 2005--only this time, I only installed XP Pro while ignoring the third disk (this one having the Media Center installation files). I installed the latest FFdshow as well as 0.2.3.0. RC3. I also...
[Update] Well, I'm not really sure why this worked... but here's where I'm at right now. I reformatted and reinstalled Windows...
Note: No specific configuration information given because problem exists on two different computers with different hardware and...
Replies
Views
Ok, I found out the problem: I had another copy of Dialogs.dll in the root folder (/bin/release). I must have carelessly copied a copy there... It didn't matter that it was same binary as was in /plugins/windows because it just can't be this dll there. I suppose Mediaportal.exe (or else) and windowpluins.dll loads different copy of...
Ok, I found out the problem: I had another copy of Dialogs.dll in the root folder (/bin/release). I must have carelessly copied a...
SVN version: Latest source. (SVN16362) TV-Server Version: SVN16362 MediaPortal Version: SVN16362 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel p4x2 2.4GHZ HDD: MAX 1x250 1x80 Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Intel Motherboard Chipset: n/a Motherboard Bios: n/a Video Card: ATI 9500 Video Card Driver: WinXP recommended. Sound Card: Creative Labs audigy...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel p4x2...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel p4x2...
Replies
Views
well yes, it is the DShow player. it simply dioesn't display correctly. beginning of the year we went away from showing the duration out of the database, because the players showed it more accurately. I'll see, what we can do.
well yes, it is the DShow player. it simply dioesn't display correctly. beginning of the year we went away from showing the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Thanks! MediaPortal is the best!
Thanks! MediaPortal is the best!
Hardware Specification: TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0-RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version...
Replies
Views
I don't like the 4 subitems. May it would be great to select (one cover or 4 subitems) before generating the thumbs.
I don't like the 4 subitems. May it would be great to select (one cover or 4 subitems) before generating the thumbs.
The creating of Genre Thumbs in the Music Database doesn't work. TV-Server Version: 0.3 latest SVN MediaPortal Version...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your response... It is not a difficult bug to address as I mentioned in my report... Since all the filenames are converted to lowercase in the code, renaming all skin files and any references to them in the skins to lower case (or forcing skin makers to do so as a requirement) would also do the trick. But this would...
Thank you for your response... It is not a difficult bug to address as I mentioned in my report... Since all the filenames are...
MediaPortal Version: 2.0.3.0 RC2 & RC3 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 and/or Vista MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
because noone found a fix. maybe you know one? :)
because noone found a fix. maybe you know one? :)
From windowed mode I can't go to full screen mode and viceversa, mediaportal freezes. and then: MediaPortal crashed unexpectedly...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom