1.1.x and SVN Builds (3 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
Had more crashes again after resuming from standby. I'm afraid I didn't manage to note down what the error boxes were saying as my KVM was refusing to stay on the right PC! I did notice something about Java possibly though. I can see the Application event log doesn't show the same .NET errors that it did yesterday when it was...
Had more crashes again after resuming from standby. I'm afraid I didn't manage to note down what the error boxes were saying as...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 hangs on start up DE
Have now installed 1.2.0.0 and the problem is resolved. Still dont know what it was but glad its now working. The actually video database was hanging also, as soon as i clicked on it the computer would hang, and i have to ctrl alt delete to get the program to close. Thanks for the effort, great product and i will be donating soon.
Have now installed 1.2.0.0 and the problem is resolved. Still dont know what it was but glad its now working. The actually video...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: xp sp3 32bit CPU Type: amd athlon 3000+ HDD: 80gb Memory: 1gb...
Replies
Views
Thanks Bavarian!!! I will test it.
Thanks Bavarian!!! I will test it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 Stable (Prod) / 1.2.0 Alpha (Test) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3 (Prod) /...
Replies
Views
Well i was suprised this weekend by a pop-up in MediaPortal that said drive out of space when I opened My TV and the timeshifter drive was full. So there is some graceful error handling at least. Not sure why it did not pop up on the previous drive full incident.
Well i was suprised this weekend by a pop-up in MediaPortal that said drive out of space when I opened My TV and the timeshifter...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FPS Rendering bug? DE
Thanks, I guessed there might be a setting somewhere but hadn't seen it and didn't have a clue where it might be!
Thanks, I guessed there might be a setting somewhere but hadn't seen it and didn't have a clue where it might be!
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
On a somewhat related note I have the same issue when playing back multichannel FLAC inside an mkv when I try to use Reclock, regardless of whether I use madFlac or ffdshow to decode MediaPortal doesn't use anything to decode and tries to connect directly to the Reclock audio renderer which doesn't work. Outside of MediaPortal with...
On a somewhat related note I have the same issue when playing back multichannel FLAC inside an mkv when I try to use Reclock...
Hi. By some reason MePo block FFDShow Audio decoder in MePo graph. For example this video file. If i open it in Graphstudio...
Replies
Views
:oops: :sorry: I was in a hurry and didn't check very well the forum... :ooops: I will continue on that thread.
:oops: :sorry: I was in a hurry and didn't check very well the forum... :ooops: I will continue on that thread.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: W7 pro 64b CPU Type: Intel core 2, 2.40GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
As long as I know I'll work round this
As long as I know I'll work round this
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: X-factor Windows Version: 7 sp1 CPU Type: q6600 HDD: 74GD 10k, 750GB 3 x 2TB...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply, I don't think that is the issue however. The card never ever fails to tune a channel whenever its active, and it always fails to tune a channel (no matter which one) when its been idle for 10 minutes. Which doesn't sound like a signal problem. Does MediaPortal put the card to some kind of sleep / idle mode...
Thanks for your reply, I don't think that is the issue however. The card never ever fails to tune a channel whenever its active...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: W7 32 bit CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 4000+ HDD: 1tb Samsung...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Failed to record DE
Thanks for the reply. I then guess my problems are related to resuming. My HTPC is connected over wifi to my dsl-router but it seem to provide a real IPv4 adress. I will try to use the loopback interface instead… My plan has always been to use my Cinergy tuners for the FTA channels, like SVT1. So I do an unsymmetrical channel...
Thanks for the reply. I then guess my problems are related to resuming. My HTPC is connected over wifi to my dsl-router but it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Window 7 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon64 3700+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Is there any idea why MP refuses recording programs when DVB EPG is on?
Is there any idea why MP refuses recording programs when DVB EPG is on?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: W7 pro 64b CPU Type: Intel core 2, 2.40GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Added to Mantis 0003115: Changing post-record of current recording does not work - MediaPortal Bugtracker Thanks
Added to Mantis 0003115: Changing post-record of current recording does not work - MediaPortal Bugtracker Thanks
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 5600 HDD: 1To Hitachi Desktar...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 64 bit, all updates CPU Type: AMD dual core 5700 HDD: 1TB Samsung, + 4 tb NAS + 1 external 1Tb WD discs Memory: 2Mb Motherboard: gigabyte Video Card: nvidia gt220 Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: on board Sound Card AC3: Optical out Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 64 bit, all updates CPU Type: AMD dual core 5700 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 64 bit, all updates CPU Type: AMD dual core 5700 HDD...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I don't know why/when I changed the logging level to Information. I've set it back to debug now, so if this happens again I'll be able to provide more useful logs.
Sorry, I don't know why/when I changed the logging level to Information. I've set it back to debug now, so if this happens again...
Replies
Views
I found the problem, MySQL was messed up. I uninstalled MediaPortal, mysql and TV server and reinstalled them and still had the same problem. I used the backup plugin to try to restore my settings and it gave an error (mysql could not be accessed) which i had just reinstalled, so i looked in a C drive image i make every month and...
I found the problem, MySQL was messed up. I uninstalled MediaPortal, mysql and TV server and reinstalled them and still had the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4400+ HDD: 1 X WD 80G - 2 X WD...
Replies
Views
I have the same issue here. Any idea's?
I have the same issue here. Any idea's?
I am using a custom resolution to get rid of the overscan on my plasma. I have created the custom resolution with the Nvidia...
Replies
Views
fixed with 26585 indeed, thnx!
fixed with 26585 indeed, thnx!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest stable/beta/rc version) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (custom svn build) Windows Version...
Replies
Views
no worries :) dh.
no worries :) dh.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.2.1 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 64 bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2...
Replies
Views
nope... case reopened.. seems to have to do with generating thumbnails <nameshow>.jpg ... for some reason unknown to me , generating thumbnails seems to fail (0 byte jpg) on some of the recordings and then the recording loses track of time ...
nope... case reopened.. seems to have to do with generating thumbnails <nameshow>.jpg ... for some reason unknown to me ...
when playing recorded tv show, and say you played for 1 minut... pressing pause makes the "watched time" run backwards with around...
Replies
Views
Hi Hi, I'm trying to look in this part and did you keep some code from it ? (to see how you do and to try to understand and test here locally) :) Talking with Tony and from my own debugging, the current screen is detected corretly now (1.4.0 based on your rework) and D3DDevice is send to dshowhelper but for some reason, the code...
Hi Hi, I'm trying to look in this part and did you keep some code from it ? (to see how you do and to try to understand and...
Since the original thread is now locked I'd like to restart it here. Here's the issue if you didn't read the original thread: -...
Replies
Views
Hi, Already asked a developer to look at it, he just need some free time to do it ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Already asked a developer to look at it, he just need some free time to do it ;) Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro version 2002 - SP3 CPU Type: PentiumD 820 (S) DC...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Diseqc bug? DE
Re: AW: Diseqc bug? Hi! This has already been fixed and committed in: 0002853: Adding and editing channels does not match MP channel handling. - MediaPortal Bugtracker /gibman
Re: AW: Diseqc bug? Hi! This has already been fixed and committed in: 0002853: Adding and editing channels does not match MP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: windows 7 32bit CPU Type: amd e4850 HDD: 500gb WD...
Replies
Views
This was replied to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/blue3-skin-feedback-293/possible-bug-different-text-style-when-local-characters-used-89256/#post677703
This was replied to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Maya 1.0.0.604 Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X3 8650 HDD: Seagate Barracuda SATA300 - 1TB Memory: 2048MB DDR2-800 Apacer minus Onboard Motherboard: ASUS M3N-H/HDMI Video Card: Onboard Geforce 8300 @ 512MB Video Card Driver: 185.85 Sound Card: Onboard Realtek...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X3 8650 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X3 8650 HDD...
Replies
Views
Yes I agree, none of it makes any sense to me, but it's working now - I just can't start MP with my remote. Perhaps I won't have any other problems trying to set up the rest of the features now :)
Yes I agree, none of it makes any sense to me, but it's working now - I just can't start MP with my remote. Perhaps I won't have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: Cyfra+ new CAID problem hmm, in few days the 1.2 beta will be available which contains the fix. I really don't have time to support so many custom builds (only see the many versions of 1.1.2, 1.1.3 for DigitalDevices CI) and now another one? But anyone can checkout 1.1.3 source, check the changes from my CAID parsing fix and...
AW: Cyfra+ new CAID problem hmm, in few days the 1.2 beta will be available which contains the fix. I really don't have time to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 32 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 x2 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows Vista + SP2 CPU Type: Intel E5200 HDD: WD 1Tb Green Point Memory: 4GB DDR2 Motherboard: MSI P7NGM Digital Video Card: Asus GT220 BRAVO Video Card Driver: 182.50 Sound Card: Asus HDAV 1.3 Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: Latest 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows Vista + SP2 CPU Type: Intel E5200 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows Vista + SP2 CPU Type: Intel E5200 HDD...
Replies
Views
I reread your code and realized that what you are trying to do is not related to the UI in any way. You are modifying a playlist object (it doesn't matter that it is the playlist currently being played, the playlist knows nothing about it or about players altogether) and then expect the player to know what has happened to the...
I reread your code and realized that what you are trying to do is not related to the UI in any way. You are modifying a playlist...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final CurrentSong (item position in PlayingNow) returns the same value after shuffling. example...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Current SVN (1.1.7) DE
Did you do as suggested by me? install vc 2010 dist and reinstall SVN build. regards Jacob
Did you do as suggested by me? install vc 2010 dist and reinstall SVN build. regards Jacob
Hi I have just compiled MediaPortal 1.2, current SVN, 21-04-11. And I'm having problems with my Hauppauge HVR-4000 tuner, I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had this one but not able to reproduce it anymore, with current SVN it cross fade as it should.... Regards Roy
Hi, I have had this one but not able to reproduce it anymore, with current SVN it cross fade as it should.... Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel P4 3GHz HDD: Several...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom