1.2.x (16 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
MP1 MP2 Crash on closing MP DE
This is the error from your logs: 2011-11-24 20:59:50.992499 [Info.][(2)]: Exception :System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\temp\Main\cornerstone\15429731\'. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String...
This is the error from your logs: 2011-11-24 20:59:50.992499 [Info.][(2)]: Exception :System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Just to add a note here: I use Messiahs xpTunes plugin with an external music player (winamp) and MP was crashing with pause/play previous/next commands through gplayer api. Patched Core.dll and ExternalPlayers.dll test fix...
Just to add a note here: I use Messiahs xpTunes plugin with an external music player (winamp) and MP was crashing with...
quickly fire more then one play command to external music player (winamp): 2011-11-26 22:21:37.815413 [ERROR][(21)]...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit CPU Type: INTEL I5-460M(2.53GHZ HDD: 320GB SERIAL ATA (5400RPM) Memory: 4096MB (2X2048) 1333MHZ DDR3 DU Video Card: 1 GB ATI MOBILITY RADEON HD 5 Sound Card: ATI HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO DEVICE Power Supply: ADAPTER 90W...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit CPU Type: INTEL...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit CPU Type: INTEL...
Replies
Views
This 'tvplugin.dll' says it requires MP version 1.2.1.2864 and is incompatable with 1.2.1.0, the 'Final' version. - where can I either get a version compatible with 1.2.1.0, or find version 1.2.1.2864?
This 'tvplugin.dll' says it requires MP version 1.2.1.2864 and is incompatable with 1.2.1.0, the 'Final' version. - where can I...
Hello, since 1.2 RC there is a bug in the list view for programs. After switching from a longer to a shorter list on the left...
Replies
Views
AW: can't see files in ftp folder Omg!... :o I realy wanna give u the login, but its not a good idea because there are some "attractive" files.. u now what i mean ;) ... hmm shit... I'am working to stream directly rar Packet's from a ftp Server... I got the directshow filter that plays rars... Problem 1 Netdrive are VERRYYY...
AW: can't see files in ftp folder Omg!... :o I realy wanna give u the login, but its not a good idea because there are some...
hi i have added an ftp folder in video in mediaportal config. but when i access it in mediaportl i cant see anyfiles. the ftp...
Replies
Views
Although i cant offer any logs, i have this issue very often and think that its something that channel 7 and 9 are maybe doing on purpose. It does not help that they constantly change schedules, which i am guessing is why the issue is occuring. Typically they will over run or reschedule by 5-10 minutes here and there. The main...
Although i cant offer any logs, i have this issue very often and think that its something that channel 7 and 9 are maybe doing on...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit CPU Type: Intel 2.4GHz Dual COre HDD...
Replies
Views
Hello! I yesterday testet the latest DirectVobSub version and after selecting VobSub as subtitle engine in MP config I wasn't able to play a video file. VobSub version I'm talking about you can find here: Free-Codecs.com :: DirectVobSub 2.40.3851 : DirectVobSub is simply a DirectShow filter which can be used to display subtitle...
Hello! I yesterday testet the latest DirectVobSub version and after selecting VobSub as subtitle engine in MP config I wasn't able...
Hello! I yesterday testet the latest DirectVobSub version and after selecting VobSub as subtitle engine in MP config I wasn't able...
Replies
Views
Working here with Avalon, somehow your default mapping has been corrupted. Put the following unzipped keymap.xml into the user files folder (link in MP config)
Working here with Avalon, somehow your default mapping has been corrupted. Put the following unzipped keymap.xml into the user...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: QaudCore AMD HDD: 4 TB Memory:8Gb...
Replies
Views
After testing on two machines, it seems to be a quirk with upgrading to 1.2.1 from previous versions, after a restart, the offset behavior vanishes. I however did get a video of the DX9 causing grief while playing back on a laptop, this is the times it happens: SD stream (Maximized) HD Stream (always) All other times, it...
After testing on two machines, it seems to be a quirk with upgrading to 1.2.1 from previous versions, after a restart, the offset...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Windows Version: Windows Vista (32-bit) SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 Q6600 (2.4GHz Quad) HDD...
Replies
Views
Please upload all your logs when error occurs. :thx: Btw, collapsed your long logs ;)
Please upload all your logs when error occurs. :thx: Btw, collapsed your long logs ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP (Family) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 3000 HDD: Memory: 1.5 Go...
Replies
Views
Thread moved to MediaPortal1 bug report section. Cheers.
Thread moved to MediaPortal1 bug report section. Cheers.
To show the problem rename one file, from TV->Recorded TV (or also from Video) form. Only the file named "name.ts", will be...
Replies
Views
Hi, Finally sourced the cause of this. Turns out it is because I had AC3filter set in TV postprocessing. Not sure why it causes MP to crash but removing it solves my problem. Cheers, Jon.
Hi, Finally sourced the cause of this. Turns out it is because I had AC3filter set in TV postprocessing. Not sure why it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240e 2.8GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPEG-2 codec issue DE
Have you installed any new codecs or media software that would install codecs recently?
Have you installed any new codecs or media software that would install codecs recently?
Over the last few weeks I have a weird error when trying to play MPEG-2 files e.g. Mediaportal TV recordings. Sometimes they play...
Replies
Views
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs...
When i select slideshow mode in Picture, not all videos are played. Some of them are randomly skipped. Also, i can't from single...
Replies
Views
AW: Stuttering if linkage Scanner is activated hi, the problem is gone since I changed to UNC instead of RSTP. Regards Markus
AW: Stuttering if linkage Scanner is activated hi, the problem is gone since I changed to UNC instead of RSTP. Regards Markus
Hello, I have the Same Problem as in this thread discribed...
Replies
Views
There is a bug in the WebEPG TV-Info grabber since 1-2 weeks which makes the grabber unusable. It is discussed in the following thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/webepg-136/webepg-germany-tv-info-problem-102246/ I suppose this is important enough to write it in the bugreports forum. I'm looking forward to any help...
There is a bug in the WebEPG TV-Info grabber since 1-2 weeks which makes the grabber unusable. It is discussed in the following...
There is a bug in the WebEPG TV-Info grabber since 1-2 weeks which makes the grabber unusable. It is discussed in the following...
Replies
Views
As I don't have the big picture, I'm obviously not in a position to argue. :) If I can manage to build MP from source, I'll probably end up maintining my own tswriter.ax as a band-aid. In the mean time, I'm still waiting for something from my TV station, maybe threatening to issue a complaint with our regulation agency will make...
As I don't have the big picture, I'm obviously not in a position to argue. :) If I can manage to build MP from source, I'll...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Windows Version: 7 1. TV Card Type: ATSC Hi I started this new thread to try to make a concise...
Replies
Views
Welcome blaupunkt_1925 Why would you want to do that, VLC quality is not great, if you have something specifically wrong, please start a new thread in the newcomers forum with as much detail as possible. Regards
Welcome blaupunkt_1925 Why would you want to do that, VLC quality is not great, if you have something specifically wrong, please...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV DE
I am just closing MediaPortal configuration with the OK button. It indeed looks like changes to the codecs are not saved from within the MP config. There's nothing special when I go to a different section in the config. Preview is not so important for me, now that the TV is working inside MP. Btw, I have no idea what merits are...
I am just closing MediaPortal configuration with the OK button. It indeed looks like changes to the codecs are not saved from...
Hello, Until yesterday I've been using Mediaportal 1.0.2.0 with great success. Today I decided to install the latest version...
Replies
Views
Cool, makes life a bit easier for me :) Not really. I've spent most of the time testing new versions of Sebastiii's patch, so haven't done much testing with the standard core.dll. I don't think I've seen the "repeat last 2 seconds" recently, but there's been a few odd glitches (i.e. a recording on BBC1 had a jump from a scene in...
Cool, makes life a bit easier for me :) Not really. I've spent most of the time testing new versions of Sebastiii's patch, so...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
That is correct!
That is correct!
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 64 bit English, all updates CPU Type: AMD dual core 5700...
Replies
Views
There seems to be a problem with the Gain Focus setting, in that it doesn't seem to take effect when media (TV) is playing. I can tell this from the stats as my render time is about 7ms when MP is in focus and increases to about 16ms when not. I ticked the Gain Focus setting on most of the buttons, including the volume controls...
There seems to be a problem with the Gain Focus setting, in that it doesn't seem to take effect when media (TV) is playing. I can...
Replies
Views
AW: after change the Album in the ID3-Tag, old entry will be not delete in the Musicv I think no because I have deleted the ID3v1 Tag. And use only ID3v2 ;-)
AW: after change the Album in the ID3-Tag, old entry will be not delete in the Musicv I think no because I have deleted the ID3v1...
When you change the Album in the ID3-Tag, you see the old entry in the Musicview. A reorganization will not be help. Steps to...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: Intel core 2 Duo E8400 @ 2x3Ghz HDD: ST31000524NS Memory: 2GB DDR3 Motherboard: Video Card: NVidia GeForce GT430 Video Card Driver: 8.17.12.6558 Sound Card: Asus Xonar D1 Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: Intel core 2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: Intel core 2...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Skin/Plugin update screens on wrong display You say, that you sometimes see the probelm. In the 2 setups where the problem occurred to me after changing the display configuration, the splashscreen from then on always appeared on the wrong display. I only got rid of it when I uninstalled the displays/monitors in the...
AW: Re: Skin/Plugin update screens on wrong display You say, that you sometimes see the probelm. In the 2 setups where the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV DE
Pinned it down a little more - it seems that it is the Radio EPG grabber on the DVB-S - If I point it to the EPG Background Audio and Freesat Info channels we get a lock up. Can someone confirm please?
Pinned it down a little more - it seems that it is the Radio EPG grabber on the DVB-S - If I point it to the EPG Background Audio...
Since 1.2 I have had no TV I've been reading the posts of similar problems in the hope someone could find a solution but to no...
Replies
Views
Thanks for clarifying that. I thought somehow their website was causing problems with my MySQL database :S :ooops:
Thanks for clarifying that. I thought somehow their website was causing problems with my MySQL database :S :ooops:
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB Samsung...
Replies
Views
Yes :)
Yes :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Amd Athlon 3500+ HDD...
Replies
Views
I dropped the complete database manually, reinstalled Mediaportal and the problem is gone. You're right: seems like a problem with leftovers in the database. Thanks for the reply! -> "not a real bug"
I dropped the complete database manually, reinstalled Mediaportal and the problem is gone. You're right: seems like a problem with...
I've got a weird problem with my mediacenter. Yesterday I installed a new computer for my mediacenter. I've installed both of my...
Replies
Views
re: Current Rating in "my music playing now" not working This is largely down to there being no defined standards for storing ratings. http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3756
re: Current Rating in "my music playing now" not working This is largely down to there being no defined standards for storing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: Intel core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom