1.2.x (7 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
MP1 MP2 Unable to record TV DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5 2500K HDD: 2x WD WD3200YS, 320 GB Memory: 2x 2048 MB Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H61M-USB3-B3 Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Video Card Driver: 8.15.10.2559 Sound Card: Realtek, HDA Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have never tried to ping the server - how would I go about trying this? Ultimately, there is never any problem browisng or playing shared files from the client PCs outside mediaportal. Forcing half-duplex - that sounds like something that might be worth trying. What does this entail? I did try and find whether I have a...
Hi, I have never tried to ping the server - how would I go about trying this? Ultimately, there is never any problem browisng or...
Started tv server machine with switch turned off, so no link on LAN card. When server starts up and the network card does not have...
Replies
Views
Hi LeRoy All of what you've said is likely by design, and by definition not a bug. The TV service is designed to run in the background all the time to ensure that recordings and other background tasks occur. This is so that (for example) you don't have to have MediaPortal open for recordings to happen etc.. The TV service is...
Hi LeRoy All of what you've said is likely by design, and by definition not a bug. The TV service is designed to run in the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description The tvservice.exe windows process needs to be killed on exit from mediaportal. It keeps...
Replies
Views
AW: TVService prevent Energy Save Mode the wiki says: Forced shutdown (shutdown even when prevented by another process) Enable this when there are other external processes running on the computer preventing standby mode. It is however advised to look into why those process are preventing standby...
AW: TVService prevent Energy Save Mode the wiki says: Forced shutdown (shutdown even when prevented by another process) Enable...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Final Windows Version: Win7 32 CPU Type: Intel CoreDuo 2.66 HDD: 2 x 160 GB Memory: 2G Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Is in mantis as a bug http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
Is in mantis as a bug http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
Hi. Just updated to 1.2.3 TVService is not detecting if episode is recorded or not since this commit to git : Mantis 3608 -...
Replies
Views
I let Windows control the standby mode (and if possible I'd like to keep it that way). I had PowerScheduler previously configured for HTPC mode so I set it now to Desktop mode (not that it really made a difference). Also I went through all the power awaking and EPG related options and turned them off, still he refuses to automatically...
I let Windows control the standby mode (and if possible I'd like to keep it that way). I had PowerScheduler previously configured...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Ok, after some difficulties, I succeded in compiling the trunk version of the XmlTvImport.dll. The big problem is that the issue is not so easy to be reproduced, I tried now and it seems to work with current and trunk version of dll. If it can be usefull, I've found a little issue (which I don't know if can be connected to my...
Ok, after some difficulties, I succeded in compiling the trunk version of the XmlTvImport.dll. The big problem is that the issue is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi, I setup my TVServer so that every night, at 3.00 AM, an external process downloads...
Replies
Views
Hi Mark, I had this problem also. Do you have more tuner cards listed in server settings than you should? For me, and for some unknown reason, MP has picked up a mystery and non-existent duplicate of my tuner card. It is a dual so there should be two entries but for some reason there are 3. Haven't figured out how to fix it yet but...
Hi Mark, I had this problem also. Do you have more tuner cards listed in server settings than you should? For me, and for some...
I don't have Debug shortcut since I use TVserver in stand-alone mode, so I attached all the logs TVServer produced below...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVserver BUG DE
A few suggestions: Try disabling 'USB selective suspend' in control panel -> power options -> advanced settings -> USB (it's enabled by default) Try disabling 'Allow the computer to run off this device to save power' for the tuner in Device Manager. If it still won't behave, use Devcon to restart the tuner from a batch file on...
A few suggestions: Try disabling 'USB selective suspend' in control panel -> power options -> advanced settings -> USB (it's...
MediaPortal Version:1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.7.4 Windows Version: win 7 professional CPU Type: AMD e350 HDD: 500Gb...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/dvb-epg-grab-delay-seconds-98091/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/dvb-epg-grab-delay-seconds-98091/
MediaPortal Version: 1.22 MediaPortal Skin: Blackglass Nova Windows Version: Win Home Prem 7 (64bit) (always up-to-date) CPU...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hello, my MySQL server is configured to only accept named pipe connections. I have edit both gentle.config files to use a named pipe connection and server / client are running correctly. I also can open the client configuration tool. Of course, I can't open the server configuration tool. Every...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hello, my MySQL server is configured to only accept named pipe connections. I have edit...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hello, my MySQL server is configured to only accept named pipe connections. I have edit...
Replies
Views
Phew, thanks for clearing that up guys. Sorry for the panic attack ;) I'll definitely look on the forum for recommended USB sticks before choosing one, to minimise the chance of any problems.
Phew, thanks for clearing that up guys. Sorry for the panic attack ;) I'll definitely look on the forum for recommended USB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 531 / 3 GHZ HDD: SATA 160 GB...
Replies
Views
So far I think I've only had it happen once, plus the other bug linked to in my first post which has also only happened once. Neither time was MP frozen.
So far I think I've only had it happen once, plus the other bug linked to in my first post which has also only happened once...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Try removing the DVB-EPG CRC Check option. Also try removing the option to grab whilst idle. Both of these can cause standby issues.
Try removing the DVB-EPG CRC Check option. Also try removing the option to grab whilst idle. Both of these can cause standby issues.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description After fresh PC start it's all good with TV section of MP. After few minutes of...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I accidentally posted the report to another forum. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tvservice-problem.116371/ Cheers. Steps to Reproduce: n/a
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I accidentally posted the report to another forum...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I accidentally posted the report to another forum...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV server upgrade DE
Wrong forum. You posted this in the MediaPortal 2 section. ;) Issue is already known http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3440
Wrong forum. You posted this in the MediaPortal 2 section. ;) Issue is already known...
There was some problems when upgrading tv server in version 1.1.x (tvplugin.dll not upgraded or tv service not stopped so files...
Replies
Views
I have added a new TSWriter for you to try. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/ File is on the first post. V3
I have added a new TSWriter for you to try. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, since a longer time I observe that TV Server stops working after a while and I don't...
Replies
Views
Branch created, merged to master, issue marked as fixed in MP 1.3b and closed. Thanks georgius (y)
Branch created, merged to master, issue marked as fixed in MP 1.3b and closed. Thanks georgius (y)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV ser DE
You have broken your database. Please read this thread and maybe it helps for you. If not, then uninstall TV Server with database (do not leave old database) and install TV Server with database again.
You have broken your database. Please read this thread and maybe it helps for you. If not, then uninstall TV Server with database...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description the tv server gives an unknown errror when I select a channel TV or radio. None of the...
Replies
Views
:( Sorry to hear that.
:( Sorry to hear that.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I get a lot of freezing whilst watching TV, where the picture will just stop momentarily...
Replies
Views
Although i cant offer any logs, i have this issue very often and think that its something that channel 7 and 9 are maybe doing on purpose. It does not help that they constantly change schedules, which i am guessing is why the issue is occuring. Typically they will over run or reschedule by 5-10 minutes here and there. The main...
Although i cant offer any logs, i have this issue very often and think that its something that channel 7 and 9 are maybe doing on...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit CPU Type: Intel 2.4GHz Dual COre HDD...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I've changed it for myself and I think it's better but I'm wondering if there's an even better phrase that could be used. I'll submit it if I don't think of anything else :) I've also noticed that choosing "Upcoming Episodes" goes to the same screen that "Record" or "Edit Recording" does. Is there some unnecessary...
Thanks. I've changed it for myself and I think it's better but I'm wondering if there's an even better phrase that could be used...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recording-tv-on-network-share-no-longer-works.79856/ and https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/no-record.96678/ Basically, you need to run tvservice under a user account that also has correct access permissions on the network share (it runs under the standard system account by...
See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recording-tv-on-network-share-no-longer-works.79856/ and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Live TV works until you try to manually record something. The recording feature appears...
Replies
Views
sorry, ive put up logs in the other forum. thanks for your help :)
sorry, ive put up logs in the other forum. thanks for your help :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description mediaportal 1.2.2 Steps to Reproduce: I have just done a fresh install of media...
Replies
Views
If Channel State Icons in the configuration is disabled, current Channel in miniguide is not selected/highlighted. For changing the channel, you have to do one button move/action, after this it's selected and moves. If Channel State Icons is active, everything is fine. Did recognize it with here (THX to ncoH & eetaylog) ...
If Channel State Icons in the configuration is disabled, current Channel in miniguide is not selected/highlighted. For changing...
If Channel State Icons in the configuration is disabled, current Channel in miniguide is not selected/highlighted. For changing...
Replies
Views
Yup, it should. I've set it to that now & if someone should be able to reproduce it, it can be changed back ;) Regards Roy
Yup, it should. I've set it to that now & if someone should be able to reproduce it, it can be changed back ;) Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide 1.0.1.0 Windows Version: Microsoft Window XP Service Pack 3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting this elliotmc. I'm new to MP and I was thinking it was something I was doing wrong.
Thanks for reporting this elliotmc. I'm new to MP and I was thinking it was something I was doing wrong.
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hello micko, I just wanted to report this bug either. I have a hint for users that do not want to delete all their scheduled recordings to renew them not using the search function. I use a SQL script to resolve scheduled recordings that conflict with each other: SELECT * FROM ( SELECT programName,startTime,endTime,displayName...
Hello micko, I just wanted to report this bug either. I have a hint for users that do not want to delete all their scheduled...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description There is no conflict warning when using TV client search option. I can schedule more shows...
Replies
Views
Hi and thanks for your answer. I checked that before and it did not help. But now in the morning I checked out if I could find the problem and YES I think it works. I changed my TV Card Driver from mantis 1.1.1.700 to 1.1.1.000 and for now I cant reproduce the problem I hades. So the problem was not to find in mediaportal so...
Hi and thanks for your answer. I checked that before and it did not help. But now in the morning I checked out if I could find...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide 1.2.0.0 Windows Version: win7 ultimate64 servicepack1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV card issues DE
Guys can you try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/
Guys can you try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have troubles watching channels from my duoflex card. It's a bit on and off, sometimes...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom