1.2.x (13 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
Sorry for the late reply @IchBinsShort Just tried to reproduce this issue on upcoming 1.3 Final, and after adding some songs to the playlist and unplugging LAN connection on HTPC, i had to confirm the 'Unable to play file X' for EVERY song in the playlist. @jameson_uk any comments on this? I'll add this bug to mantis, so we don't...
Sorry for the late reply @IchBinsShort Just tried to reproduce this issue on upcoming 1.3 Final, and after adding some songs to...
I have my Music on the ServerPC and sometimes the connection to the ServerPC could be lost. Under this condition you get an error...
Replies
Views
Hi mm So would this be due to a less than ideal signal or something else? That was before I even paused it, so it should have just deleted the oldest file and created a new one. If I did start playing at 20:48, that was only 1 minute later, so it certainly shouldn't have even filled up by then. Next time I run the test I'll...
Hi mm So would this be due to a less than ideal signal or something else? That was before I even paused it, so it should...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
At least for me the error stopped appearing when I switched my desktop theme to "Windows XP". I was using the "XP Classic" before and with all the unnecessary eye-candy effects disabled. I got the idea by looking at some first hits given by g for "no visual style is currently active"... And I got his error when clicking the...
At least for me the error stopped appearing when I switched my desktop theme to "Windows XP". I was using the "XP Classic" before...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 (stable, no SVN, upgraded from 1.1.3 final) MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP, SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, here are the answers for You: 1. This new logs where taken directly after I saw the sandclock. As discribed tvserver was hanging again. 2. In this case I opened MP Client (not on my MP Server), chose TV Program and got the attached screens. - Screehunter60 first and after chosing a different channel group Scrennhunter 61. Both...
Hi, here are the answers for You: 1. This new logs where taken directly after I saw the sandclock. As discribed tvserver was...
Hi there, in 1.3.0 alpha there is a problem in program view while switching from one channelgroup to another. If it tooks a...
Replies
Views
My problem solved aswell. Running the .exe as described above I had some problems with. But I used the backupsettings plugin and then did a normal reinstall, now everything is epic again.
My problem solved aswell. Running the .exe as described above I had some problems with. But I used the backupsettings plugin and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hello all, I've just update the MP to 1.2.3 and when I try to run the application, just...
Replies
Views
Thanks for pointing me to the Wiki. I'm a pacifist and I certainly wasn't fighting anything ;) I think what you mean is that MP was fighting itself :D If the EPG grabber was using Tuner 1, why didn't it use Tuner 2 to play TV? Shouldn't TV take priority over EPG grabbing and cancel the latter if necessary anyway? Was there any...
Thanks for pointing me to the Wiki. I'm a pacifist and I certainly wasn't fighting anything ;) I think what you mean is that MP...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
It is also possible that TsReader is flagging the samples wrongly when format changes. Of course it shoulnd't cause crash on the filter side, but it still will produce invalid results if H264 content gets flagged with MPEG2.
It is also possible that TsReader is flagging the samples wrongly when format changes. Of course it shoulnd't cause crash on the...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal svn 1.1.8.28181 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Service Pack 1 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I've created a script that should help you to correct the case of your playlists, and more. My playlist is a web URL based playlist so I need to do some additional cleanup and used to do it all with a bunch of manual find/replaces in a text editor. Now this does it all for me. Just edit the script to suit your needs. It...
Hi folks, I've created a script that should help you to correct the case of your playlists, and more. My playlist is a web URL...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I started a forum thread some time ago that hasn't gotten much response...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a similar problem with MP 1.2.3. I have Mediaportal startup automatically with Windows startup. Sometimes when I boot the computer, and Mediaportal started up, the remote won't work for Mediaportal. Although the IR monitor receives the IR commands from my remote. Closing down Mediaportal (via keyboard) and restarting it...
Hi, I have a similar problem with MP 1.2.3. I have Mediaportal startup automatically with Windows startup. Sometimes when I boot...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2200 HDD: 60Gb Memory: 1,5GB Mb Motherboard: MSI Video Card: Asus ATI Radeon HD3650 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.5 Sound Card: Soundblaster Live Sound Card AC3: Coaxial out MPEG2 Video Codec: Ffdshow rev.3972...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2200 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply, Busy with work :-( PD and doveman thanks for the tips, I'll try them as soon as I can find the time, I didn't realise that the delay could be reduced. I understand it would be difficult to make changes to the 'tune and timeout' setup but how about a start on 'default' channel option, It wouldn't help if a...
Sorry for the late reply, Busy with work :-( PD and doveman thanks for the tips, I'll try them as soon as I can find the time, I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, If a channel is not transmitting when TV is started MP hangs until timeout occurs...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: MP1.2 hangs with Live TV Hi Alex, thanks for this offering - great idea and I guess it would help other people as well. The normal user has only a rough understanding of codecs, their relation to formats etc. So most people, I expect, try to solve it with a codec pack as "hammer". I have learned that this is a bad idea and...
AW: Re: MP1.2 hangs with Live TV Hi Alex, thanks for this offering - great idea and I guess it would help other people as well...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 final MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ EE HDD: 2x500...
Replies
Views
This was also reported here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/crashes-at-recorded-tv-playback.107688/ I'm going to mark this thread as a bug and close it. Discussion should be carried on in the other thread.
This was also reported here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/crashes-at-recorded-tv-playback.107688/ I'm going to mark...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description After upgrading to 1.2.3 some recordings I make with my Hauppauge analog tv tuner card...
Replies
Views
What I was trying to suggest is to upgrade from MP1.2.3. Not implying 1.3RC>1.3Final makes the difference. @ MP1.2. 1/3 Briegel + Screenager see an issue. @ MP1.3RC I dont see an issue. (Might be me not looking hard enough.. just trying to help)
What I was trying to suggest is to upgrade from MP1.2.3. Not implying 1.3RC>1.3Final makes the difference. @ MP1.2. 1/3 Briegel +...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit CPU Type: INTEL...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: multiple DVB-T channels get the same channel number Hi mm135200, :thx: again for fast clarification :-) Kind regards Roger
AW: Re: multiple DVB-T channels get the same channel number Hi mm135200, :thx: again for fast clarification :-) Kind regards...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Unmotivated HD activity causes stuttering I did some further research: The stuttering is not periodic but rather chaotic HD activity lasts a few moments only Logs show discontinuity errors at the time of stuttering 06-01-2012 21:18:43.15 Recorder:Pid a6 Continuity error... 4 ( prev 7 ) - bad signal? 06-01-2012 21:18:43.15...
AW: Re: Unmotivated HD activity causes stuttering I did some further research: The stuttering is not periodic but rather chaotic...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Win7 64 Pro x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel E8200 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Yeah, MySQL was installed with MP and it's in Program Files so should be 64-bit. I can run a repair on the database just fine with "mysqlcheck mptvdb --auto-repair -e -u root -p --password=MediaPortal" as well. I don't know if it's having issues with the Loopback adapter, but without being able to open TV Server config I don't know...
Yeah, MySQL was installed with MP and it's in Program Files so should be 64-bit. I can run a repair on the database just fine with...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Ok, after some difficulties, I succeded in compiling the trunk version of the XmlTvImport.dll. The big problem is that the issue is not so easy to be reproduced, I tried now and it seems to work with current and trunk version of dll. If it can be usefull, I've found a little issue (which I don't know if can be connected to my...
Ok, after some difficulties, I succeded in compiling the trunk version of the XmlTvImport.dll. The big problem is that the issue is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi, I setup my TVServer so that every night, at 3.00 AM, an external process downloads...
Replies
Views
The difference in speed is when writing to DB, not reading/querying. I am not sure of the exact figure, I've read reports as low as 10% and as high as 50% :S
The difference in speed is when writing to DB, not reading/querying. I am not sure of the exact figure, I've read reports as low as...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
Replies
Views
well...seems to be fixed now.
well...seems to be fixed now.
Mediaportal download page via the home page top menu says: "|404| Bad karma, sorry...we can't find that page!"...
Replies
Views
Hi mm1352000, thank you for your interest! I have made a new debug log with following procedure: 1) Manually deleted all old log files. 2) Enabled DVB-EPG grabbing for channel "RTL" and "ProSieben" (for this example) in TvServer configuration. 3) Start MediaPortal in Debug Mode and TV on channel "RTL" => after ~1,5-2 minutes i had one...
Hi mm1352000, thank you for your interest! I have made a new debug log with following procedure: 1) Manually deleted all old log...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I get one short (~1-3 sec.) freeze of TV picture and audio after a channel change and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dynamc Refresh Rate DE
Related issue. Because I have a multi monitor setup which supports various fps now I can start working on all related multi-monitor issues. An update to the refresh rate changer is is the works. No additional Mantis needed. I work on the update under the above mentioned Mantis.
Related issue. Because I have a multi monitor setup which supports various fps now I can start working on all related multi-monitor...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1. MediaPortal Skin: SteamedMP Windows Version: Win 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel E8400 3GHz (clocked to...
Replies
Views
re: Current Rating in "my music playing now" not working This is largely down to there being no defined standards for storing ratings. http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3756
re: Current Rating in "my music playing now" not working This is largely down to there being no defined standards for storing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: Intel core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/dvb-epg-grab-delay-seconds-98091/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/dvb-epg-grab-delay-seconds-98091/
MediaPortal Version: 1.22 MediaPortal Skin: Blackglass Nova Windows Version: Win Home Prem 7 (64bit) (always up-to-date) CPU...
Replies
Views
Nice :) and yes please report if it crashs again :)
Nice :) and yes please report if it crashs again :)
When I start a bluray iso, sometimes MediaPortal crashes. If I go through the list of my movies and start one after another, it...
Replies
Views
Hello, was there any solution found to be happy?
Hello, was there any solution found to be happy?
Sometimes when I try to turn on the TV it just freezes. I can often reproduce it by: Play something with online videos Stop that...
Replies
Views
Hello doveman I believe this could be a genuine issue but trying to find such problems in the logs when the tv.log and tv.bak files alone are 25000 lines long is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. If you want us to attempt to resolve this issue, please could you post fresh logs and be sure to specify the time that the...
Hello doveman I believe this could be a genuine issue but trying to find such problems in the logs when the tv.log and tv.bak...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description 1.2.3 I was watching a channel, which was auto-stopped to permit a recording on another...
Replies
Views
This 'tvplugin.dll' says it requires MP version 1.2.1.2864 and is incompatable with 1.2.1.0, the 'Final' version. - where can I either get a version compatible with 1.2.1.0, or find version 1.2.1.2864?
This 'tvplugin.dll' says it requires MP version 1.2.1.2864 and is incompatable with 1.2.1.0, the 'Final' version. - where can I...
Hello, since 1.2 RC there is a bug in the list view for programs. After switching from a longer to a shorter list on the left...
Replies
Views
Just to be clear to everyone, Eventghost + MP message plugin gets every key working, including launching MP, also will it pull MP into focus the same way the green button on a MCE remote does.
Just to be clear to everyone, Eventghost + MP message plugin gets every key working, including launching MP, also will it pull MP...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult x32 For hardware see Old HTPC in sig. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi Mark, I had this problem also. Do you have more tuner cards listed in server settings than you should? For me, and for some unknown reason, MP has picked up a mystery and non-existent duplicate of my tuner card. It is a dual so there should be two entries but for some reason there are 3. Haven't figured out how to fix it yet but...
Hi Mark, I had this problem also. Do you have more tuner cards listed in server settings than you should? For me, and for some...
I don't have Debug shortcut since I use TVserver in stand-alone mode, so I attached all the logs TVServer produced below...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom