1.5.x (4 Viewers)

Just some feedback: I couldnt find any network issue. Still had no chance to try a professional network testing device. I added 1000ms delay for tsreader, which seems to help a lot so far. During my search for other solutions i found the DD knowledge base: http://support.digital-devices.de/knowledgebase.php?article=7...
Just some feedback: I couldnt find any network issue. Still had no chance to try a professional network testing device. I added...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Hi, this issue occurs since 1.3.0. This happens on two HTPC (on mine and on my friends...
Replies
Views
The IMDB scan, started by MP settings, -OR- inside the movies folder, is very invasive & annoying. It insists to pop up a window in forground all the time. Imagive scanning >2000 movies, it takes forever, and MP is useless during that process, even worse; it cannot be aborted/paused in any "clean" way.
The IMDB scan, started by MP settings, -OR- inside the movies folder, is very invasive & annoying. It insists to pop up a window in...
The IMDB scan, started by MP settings, -OR- inside the movies folder, is very invasive & annoying. It insists to pop up a window in...
Replies
Views
It is OK! (y)
It is OK! (y)
Hi, I don't know it is a bug or a feature but if there is a scheduled recording in a channel, I can't start manual recording...
Replies
Views
It's in default skin mytvhomeServer.xml (hyperlink tag) <control> <description>Videos</description> <type>button</type> <id>77</id> <hyperlink>25</hyperlink> <label>3</label> <onup>76</onup> <ondown>8</ondown> <onright>99</onright> <visible>plugin.isenabled(Videos)</visible>...
It's in default skin mytvhomeServer.xml (hyperlink tag) <control> <description>Videos</description>...
Affected version 1.5 Go to tvplugin Press the video button Change the view to share Go to home Go to tvplugin Press the video...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Freeze after Standby (1 Viewer) DE
Yeah, using static IPs directly set on the PC adapter is often the best solution. If you want to rule out DNS issues, you could even add the hostnames + IPs to your hosts (file). But good to hear you've got it stable for a week! (y)
Yeah, using static IPs directly set on the PC adapter is often the best solution. If you want to rule out DNS issues, you could...
Hi, since MP 1.5 (I jumped over 1.4), Mediaportal sometimes freezes after standby. The log shows following: [2013-11-01...
Replies
Views
I did Uncheck that option with no joy, I just setup moving pictures with an external player and that seems to be working how it was before. I just thought I'd put it out there as Im sure there will be more people asking about this? thanks for your help
I did Uncheck that option with no joy, I just setup moving pictures with an external player and that seems to be working how it was...
Hoping someone can help I use Arcsoft to play all my Bluray content and have been doing this since version 1.3. I've setup the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description The LED & Analogue VU meters only have a range of 1-10. Change between 1.3 and 1.4, same in pre-1.5 and 1.5 final. Testing in 1.5, Default Wide skin, multiple wide dynamic range music files. Steps to Reproduce: GUI Select Default Wide [as VU's not supported in native Titan -...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description The LED & Analogue VU meters only have a range of 1-10. Change between 1.3 and 1.4...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description The LED & Analogue VU meters only have a range of 1-10. Change between 1.3 and 1.4...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crash with teletext DE
Well, it was kinda hard to reproduce it, I hoped someone could pinpoint the trigger so that it could be tested properly and hopefully solved
Well, it was kinda hard to reproduce it, I hoped someone could pinpoint the trigger so that it could be tested properly and...
Not sure what the minimal steps are to reproduce it, but after a couple of hours using different parts in mediaportal (mostly...
Replies
Views
Hello again These log files don't seem to contain any successful tune requests. In other words, they don't help to see when or why the problem starts. Sorry. Why are you only able to tune one of them? Do other people in your building receive both, or also only one? Is this limitation related to DiSEqC? Could it be that other people...
Hello again These log files don't seem to contain any successful tune requests. In other words, they don't help to see when or why...
this error happens on the tv client machine some times and won't go until tv Service is restarted.
Replies
Views
The issue is fixed. ;)
The issue is fixed. ;)
Start configure and select an another language (in my case from hungarian to english) Start MP client (see the attached screens)...
Replies
Views
Hi, My problem is, that BASS audio-player does not change the sample-rate when playing files with different samples-rates. I have audio-files both with 44.1kHz and with 48kHz sample-rate. My sound device is the onboard Realtek High-Definition Digital output (S/PDIF) which goes to an external D/A-converter. The external D/A-converter...
Hi, My problem is, that BASS audio-player does not change the sample-rate when playing files with different samples-rates. I have...
Hi, My problem is, that BASS audio-player does not change the sample-rate when playing files with different samples-rates. I have...
Replies
Views
Win 8 pro - onboard hdmi intel 4000 gpu Previously I had problems with half screen after resume ( 1.3 ?) but was fixed with 1.4f. Now returned with 1.4f upgrade to 1.5f. Anyone else getting this? Do I need to change power sched or general settings ? I looked thru but couldnt see anything relevent Im at work now but will...
Win 8 pro - onboard hdmi intel 4000 gpu Previously I had problems with half screen after resume ( 1.3 ?) but was fixed with 1.4f...
Win 8 pro - onboard hdmi intel 4000 gpu Previously I had problems with half screen after resume ( 1.3 ?) but was fixed with 1.4f...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom