MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6 (37 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6.
Unfortunately I already have the latest (1.10.175 20-MAY-2010) Haali Media Splitter installed and the problem is still there.
Unfortunately I already have the latest (1.10.175 20-MAY-2010) Haali Media Splitter installed and the problem is still there.
A few of my MKV files have multiple subtiles in it. One of the subtitles is marked as forced one. While playing the file in MP the...
Replies
Views
Some additional info, this may help finding the cause. As mentioned, after rewriting the file with TSMuxeR, it plays but there is a big delay (about 2.5 seconds) in the audio. A problem that I have not seen with TSMuxeR before. VdR
Some additional info, this may help finding the cause. As mentioned, after rewriting the file with TSMuxeR, it plays but there...
For some recorded TV .ts files only the audio is played back. This is consistent in the sense that some files always show this...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the information ;-)
Thanks for the information ;-)
Hi, I have 2 screens, TV at 50 hz and touch screen at 60 hz but MP use the touch screen at 60hz to compute the video delays but...
Replies
Views
AW: Switching to Channel with running recording fails in RC5 from EPG-View can confirm too
AW: Switching to Channel with running recording fails in RC5 from EPG-View can confirm too
I can't switch to a channel that is currently recording. Either "watch from now" or "watch from beginning" just does not react at...
Replies
Views
No problem. I suspect it was all in the log package, but as a tester rather than a developer, I tend to try to reproduce problems rather than wading through the logs. I guess the same applies to most of the community. This is not directed at you, but more of a general plea - the better quality the bug report, the more chance we...
No problem. I suspect it was all in the log package, but as a tester rather than a developer, I tend to try to reproduce problems...
Procedure: 1) Watch live TV "ChannelXY" from "GroupXY" 2) Stop live TV 3) Listen Radio channel 4) Stop Radio channel 5) Start...
Replies
Views
Cheers :thx:
Cheers :thx:
I record "Discover Germany" with the "every time on this channel setting." The shows have all been grouped correctly into a folder...
Replies
Views
Hi thanks, appers to be the same problem regards rob
Hi thanks, appers to be the same problem regards rob
Hi using rc5, win 7 x64, intel dual core, peak dual tuner using rc5, start watching live TV press pause wait about 6 minutes...
Replies
Views
A fix for this problem has been tested by the team and the results are good. Unless there are problems the fix should be in RC5, which is coming soon. I will try to keep you informed. Mark
A fix for this problem has been tested by the team and the results are good. Unless there are problems the fix should be in RC5...
Hi, Sorry for the previous incorrect postings. I will start this post for the timeshifting issue and keep the old one for the...
Replies
Views
Hi arion_p, I can confirm as well that all is fixed with this version, the channel scrolling is fixed and I think this was just what happend after you combined the 1st channel. Thanks
Hi arion_p, I can confirm as well that all is fixed with this version, the channel scrolling is fixed and I think this was just...
Hi everybody, since RC4 there is a bug combining TV channels. It's not possible to combine more than one channel each time TV...
Replies
Views
Re: MiniDisplay - Change channel through TV Guide shows previous channel on MiniDispl Now in Mantis 0002946: Mini-Display displays previous channel name on zap - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Re: MiniDisplay - Change channel through TV Guide shows previous channel on MiniDispl Now in Mantis 0002946: Mini-Display displays...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Maya SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: MediaPortal does not allow recording of different shows with the same title I can confirm this issue, too. It is very difficult to record FIFA World Cup games these days, because they all have the same title in EPG. I'm using MCE Web-EPG data. In these data, nearly EVERY periodic episode or tv-show has the same title. This...
AW: MediaPortal does not allow recording of different shows with the same title I can confirm this issue, too. It is very...
Today my father wanted to schedule a recording for the whole Formular 1 program on ORF 1. It consists of 3 Parts: News, Live Race...
Replies
Views
Hi Chemelli, Could this be related to my problem? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-1-2-496/minidisplay-change-channel-through-tv-guide-shows-previous-channel-minidisplay-80399/ I should get a chance to provide fresh logs this weekend using RC4. :thx:
Hi Chemelli, Could this be related to my problem...
I want to report a bug witch is bothering me since many versions: I'm using a Harmony remote which is configured as MCE remote...
Replies
Views
AW: Cannot make add. recordings for same programm Oh sorry haven't seen this. Good to know that someone knows that.
AW: Cannot make add. recordings for same programm Oh sorry haven't seen this. Good to know that someone knows that.
Hi! I'm really sorry that i didn't had the time to gather logs but perhaps someone can easily reproduce this. 1.) i've setup...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this issue, I cannot change channel either after pausing live TV (even though the OSD says I have changed to another channel, the show is clearly the same). Actually, I can switch to another channel, but it tunes a third channel :eek: Major issue for me. Worked in RC2. Mutiseat, no log files as the problem is...
I can confirm this issue, I cannot change channel either after pausing live TV (even though the OSD says I have changed to another...
Hi! After pause live tv and trying then to change the channel MediaPortal is playing again the first tuned channel. Steps to...
Replies
Views
I think that the national shows has dual audio, AAC 5.1 and MP3, and the local shows only has MP3. But audio is normally working as it should, it's just when i watch the switch from local to national with UNC instead of RTSP I get the funny audio.
I think that the national shows has dual audio, AAC 5.1 and MP3, and the local shows only has MP3. But audio is normally working as...
Hi, The local news in the public service channels in Sweden is using different audio coding than the national broadcasts which...
Replies
Views
Re: Video Shares name highlight in listview does not change to blue after watcing a v Works fine, thanks!
Re: Video Shares name highlight in listview does not change to blue after watcing a v Works fine, thanks!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed, Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit CPU Type: Pentium Dual-Core...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom