Archive (4 Viewers)

I would like to add, it would be nice if the mediaportal server would hold this information, so you can pause a video on one client then resume on another.
I would like to add, it would be nice if the mediaportal server would hold this information, so you can pause a video on one client...
Hi, Under MP1, it's possible to resume a video on the last stopped point. Is it possible to ad this feature under MP2 for...
Replies
Views
I think there was even a control planned to be used inside master_bare.xaml. It should show each available mapping, or at least the color buttons. But it was not implemented I think.
I think there was even a control planned to be used inside master_bare.xaml. It should show each available mapping, or at least...
The shortcuts which are defined globally or for a special screen are loaded from the skin's shortcuts xml files...
Replies
Views
Maybe you can indicate by using the remoteColor property of the facade list control? DOH, just realized im in the MP2 forum :(
Maybe you can indicate by using the remoteColor property of the facade list control? DOH, just realized im in the MP2 forum :(
In the OnlineVideos settings the Manage Sites option doesn't provide a visual distinction between the sites you have elected to use...
Replies
Views
That makes sense. The import problems are probably specific to my setup where the running import hasn't finished yet.
That makes sense. The import problems are probably specific to my setup where the running import hasn't finished yet.
SlimTvService refreshes the recorded TV media source when a recording finishes, but the refresh level is right at the top i.e. the...
Replies
Views
This has meanwhile been implemented.
This has meanwhile been implemented.
The fast forward function is nice, but if you want to go to a certain time, it would be much better to be able to click on the time...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much for your reply. I see what you mean. Maybe Ceton and CableLabs can work something out. Thanks again,
Thank you very much for your reply. I see what you mean. Maybe Ceton and CableLabs can work something out. Thanks again,
Is media portal ever going to implement Copy Once HDCP support so users of (Ceton) cable card tuners on Media Center can finally...
Replies
Views
For information : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_picture_rating_system
For information : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_picture_rating_system
Certifications of movies and tv shows help to decide whether a movie is suitable for children and therefore important metadata...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick reply. I have been on the Summer '15 version - I'll give the update a whirl. Unfortunately the client PC is in my main living room, but I will muck around a bit to see if I can make magic happen.
Thanks for the quick reply. I have been on the Summer '15 version - I'll give the update a whirl. Unfortunately the client PC is...
Have been trialing MediaPortal 2 as a possible replacement for Windows Media Centre. It seems great, even my parents can use it...
Replies
Views
Yes, those things are quite easy to implement in a skin/theme. Just placing some more buttons into "fullscreen" screens, and you are done. Maybe one of our @Designers likes to try such modifications? :)
Yes, those things are quite easy to implement in a skin/theme. Just placing some more buttons into "fullscreen" screens, and you...
Hi This is no doubt already planned, but It will be good to have a top menu like the existing, but with other functions such as...
Replies
Views
Thanks chefkoch! Could not find it sorry :(
Thanks chefkoch! Could not find it sorry :(
Please take a look here. This should be standard in MP2.
Replies
Views
Hi kilik360! First of all thanks for trying MP2 :) Unfortunately, we do not have a plugin for EventGhost, yet. I suppose that it would not be too much work to write such a plugin, but we are just not enough developers for MP2 to take care of that currently. There is also no possibility to add keyboard shortcuts without changing the...
Hi kilik360! First of all thanks for trying MP2 :) Unfortunately, we do not have a plugin for EventGhost, yet. I suppose that it...
I would like to have more keyboard shortcuts to be able to map them with eventghost. I miss play, pause, stop, channel up and...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the prompt reply, and for the two impressive projects. I have returned to MP1. I made the feature request after reading that thread degenerate into an off topic squabble. The MP2 '15 summary of changes does refer to it being a complete solution for daily use, so I gave it a whirl! cheers!
Thanks for the prompt reply, and for the two impressive projects. I have returned to MP1. I made the feature request after reading...
This feature is either missing or well hidden in MP2 Summer 15.
Replies
Views
Alternative solution in preparation: MP2-568
Alternative solution in preparation: MP2-568
MP2.1 allows changing the logging level online for the client from within the GUI. We should extend this control to also adjust the...
Replies
Views
With all respect: The features that the devs spent their time on is their decision, because it done in their spare time. It's not their full-time job to do any MediaPortal coding. While I understand your opinion, that you don't need this kind of configuration many others do. And, in my personal opinion, it makes no sense to start a...
With all respect: The features that the devs spent their time on is their decision, because it done in their spare time. It's not...
Hi forum, out of curiosity; for me the configuration settings inside MP are fully obsolet. It is much more comfortable to make...
Replies
Views
Will be included in next release MP 2.2.1
Will be included in next release MP 2.2.1
Hello! Please refer to Schibo PVR this is how we would like Media portals motorized tuning support to be .. Specifically support...
Replies
Views
MusicBrainz fully integrated now.
MusicBrainz fully integrated now.
Just for information: There is still some old code in the AudioMDE which calculates and retrieves infromation from FreeDB. In the...
Replies
Views
Will be very hard to implement as tuners have a lot to do: provide live TV for several users, recording, EPG grabbing, etc. You can have the same channel on 2 different types of tuners (DVB-T and DVB-S), one might be HD, the other SD (even if both HD they are not the same). You also have restrictions on CAM decryption of channels...
Will be very hard to implement as tuners have a lot to do: provide live TV for several users, recording, EPG grabbing, etc. You can...
Hi all, kindly like to propose / discuss 2 topics for more efficient resource usage on the MP regarding tuner and reachable...
Replies
Views
Not easily. But nothing is preventing you from installing a client anywhere in your network, including the server itself, to inspect the EPG information. Why would you want to look at the server information directly rather than through a client's GUI? P.S.: Tu peux aussi poster dans la section francaise ;)
Not easily. But nothing is preventing you from installing a client anywhere in your network, including the server itself, to...
Hi all! Is there a plugin or may be a feature to view grabbed EPG directly on TV-Server ?
Replies
Views
Alt-Enter cycles between different states: full screen, window, always on top. The last state is saved and will be used at the next start.
Alt-Enter cycles between different states: full screen, window, always on top. The last state is saved and will be used at the next...
It would be great to have an option to choose if the client is always on top or not. Sometimes at a fresh startup the client window...
Replies
Views
Hi. On MP2 you don't need Daemon tools or similar... It's all inside the core (= IsoResourceProvider Plugin). So no need to support IMDisk at all. Maybe only to create RAM Disk, but that can be done outside MP2 also. This could be a nice option for MP1 (I'll ask for that long time ago without luck) but it's not needed on MP2. BTW I'm...
Hi. On MP2 you don't need Daemon tools or similar... It's all inside the core (= IsoResourceProvider Plugin). So no need to support...
I hope it will be possible to add support for "ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver" -> Link. A lot of Users have installed it already for...
Replies
Views
Working on it, will be done this weekend
Working on it, will be done this weekend
Hello! You can switch video between players by just clicking on the PiP video window which is great. I think this would be nice for...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the input (y), it's appreciated! Just want to note that ratings are now available in the next release. And the new "star rating control" is able to show real fractions like 4.5, not only integers :-) I will check the screen layouts and if it is simple to add media logos
Thanks for the input (y), it's appreciated! Just want to note that ratings are now available in the next release. And the new "star...
The movie library (same for series) looks still a little bit empty and not perfectly arranged. Some infos as in MP1 moving pictures...
Replies
Views
Automatic logo refresh has been implemented for 2.1.2. Logos are now refreshed every other week without user interaction.
Automatic logo refresh has been implemented for 2.1.2. Logos are now refreshed every other week without user interaction.
Current program logic for logos is that a missing logo will be searched and downloaded from the channel logo repository at...
Replies
Views
In addition to the above would it be possible to just scroll down to the required series and press 'play' and have the next unwatched episode start without having to navigate down to the season/episode?
In addition to the above would it be possible to just scroll down to the required series and press 'play' and have the next...
Hi. A long time feature wish and something that is "normal" in other HTPC programs. When you enter a list (grid, coverview, no...
Replies
Views
Completion of MIA rework has successfully addressed all of the above.
Completion of MIA rework has successfully addressed all of the above.
Hi everybody, I wanted to share an idea to improve our MP2 MediaLibrary, but before creating a Jira entry, I'd like to get some...
Replies
Views
Already completed. Will be part of the next release.
Already completed. Will be part of the next release.
This was fixed with MP2.13 to list the full seven day EPG, but MP2.2 yet again limited the view to 24 hours. At least here in...
Replies
Views
Media folder passwords for censorship please... on MP2 my kids have access to any adult rated media.. In MP1 they dont as i can password a folder that contains any adult rated media.
Media folder passwords for censorship please... on MP2 my kids have access to any adult rated media.. In MP1 they dont as i can...
Media folder passwords for censorship please... on MP2 my kids have access to any adult rated media.. In MP1 they dont as i can...
Replies
Views
Don't know if MP2 has already this feature (haven't tried yet). But I use it and can't find about it here... Has MP2 the audio enabled, when playing recorded TV at double speed fast forward? I remember having it years ago, in some earlier version of MP. Sound was faster, but you could hear it very well.
Don't know if MP2 has already this feature (haven't tried yet). But I use it and can't find about it here... Has MP2 the audio...
Don't know if MP2 has already this feature (haven't tried yet). But I use it and can't find about it here... Has MP2 the audio...
Replies
Views
It would be good if the TV Guide had buttons to advance or revert the EPG display by say 4 hours per click. If the guide is displaying say 7pm to 10pm, there is currently no way to use a mouse to see what might be on at 11pm etc. This can presently be achieved with a keyboard, but mouse-only users are disadvantaged. Advance...
It would be good if the TV Guide had buttons to advance or revert the EPG display by say 4 hours per click. If the guide is...
It would be good if the TV Guide had buttons to advance or revert the EPG display by say 4 hours per click. If the guide is...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm thinking about a small plugin for MP2 server which sends a magic packet (WOL command) to the PC hosting a share when it's accessed by a MP2 client or the server (e.g. during (re-)import) to wake up the needed PC (Server, NAS,...) automatically. This could be very useful and hopefully shouldn't be too hard to implement.
Hi. I'm thinking about a small plugin for MP2 server which sends a magic packet (WOL command) to the PC hosting a share when it's...
Hi. I'm thinking about a small plugin for MP2 server which sends a magic packet (WOL command) to the PC hosting a share when it's...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom