General Support (184 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
I've seen several mentions here in the forum that the MSI TV Anywhere Master TV tuner will work with Media Portal. I have one of these cards and I'm having no luck getting it to work at all for TV or Radio. :( I know that software cards are not recommended, but I just need to get it working well enough to convince the wife that...
I've seen several mentions here in the forum that the MSI TV Anywhere Master TV tuner will work with Media Portal. I have one of...
I've seen several mentions here in the forum that the MSI TV Anywhere Master TV tuner will work with Media Portal. I have one of...
Replies
Views
Z
Hi, High CPU load while TS is off is a known bug in 0.2.0.0 RC1 and already in Mantis. It however doesn't result in dropouts on my config, just high (100%) CPU load. If you want to get rid of this then your best option is installing 0.1.3.0 release and wait for 0.2.0.0 to become more stable. Kind regards, Michel
Hi, High CPU load while TS is off is a known bug in 0.2.0.0 RC1 and already in Mantis. It however doesn't result in dropouts...
I've just purchased and installed a Hauppage PVR 150 MCE and am using the latest MCE drivers from Hauppage. When i activate...
Replies
Views
Fixed DMAN
Fixed DMAN
Hi, Here is the information requested in the template. Please ask me any more information you need :) I probably can...
Replies
Views
OK, so what changed a few days ago that your monitor won't sync to the horizontal scan frequency reliably? Has your monitor become faulty - have you tried another monitor?
OK, so what changed a few days ago that your monitor won't sync to the horizontal scan frequency reliably? Has your monitor...
Area: My TV MP Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1 Skin: Blue 2 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 (+all updates) CPU Type: AMD 3200+...
Replies
Views
And the relation is, please use current MP reporting rules with specs (see link below) and logs collected from MPTestTool found in your start menu\mediaportal, and use the forum advanced + feature to upload them to your new Thread. Thanks, i know this may seem harsh, but by following these guidelines, it helps us to help you...
And the relation is, please use current MP reporting rules with specs (see link below) and logs collected from MPTestTool found in...
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: RC 2.0 with daily CVS updates Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon...
Replies
Views
If you... 1. Use the support template and fill it in (See the sticky) 2. Outline what you have tried then 3. Someone will be in a better position to help you DMAN
If you... 1. Use the support template and fill it in (See the sticky) 2. Outline what you have tried then 3. Someone...
Hi! Have tried with several MP versions, settings & drivers for Twinhan DVB-T PCI card. Even tried to change graphic card. Now...
Replies
Views
update: well after several tryes i've noticed that codecs are totaly screwed up in media portal... All another video players works well, but in mp i see a green screen.... At this point i'm very close to format this damn machine (hmm maybe it's time to test winx 64 bit :P ) Update n°2: oh well. i've installed winxp64bit so...
update: well after several tryes i've noticed that codecs are totaly screwed up in media portal... All another video players...
MP Version: 0.1.3/0.2.0 Skin: All skins Windows Version: WinXp pro sp2 CPU Type: Amd athlon 64bit 3200+ Memory: 1024mb ddr 400...
Replies
Views
I dont think its an isolated problem, as I have 2 identical cards which are extremely flakey in 0130. Anything newer does not fix the problem so I think for now its out of your hands.
I dont think its an isolated problem, as I have 2 identical cards which are extremely flakey in 0130. Anything newer does not fix...
Whenever I add a second BDA card to my system, one of the channels that is assigned to it will lockup. IE: a black screen with no...
Replies
Views
Unlikely although I could not find an english web page on the product it looks like a software encoding device which is generally not what we support. DMAN
Unlikely although I could not find an english web page on the product it looks like a software encoding device which is generally...
I have a Pinnacle PCTV USB-XE (USB 2.0) but the application wont recognize it as a TV-Tuner. So my questions are, is it not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP on a MCE 2005 DE
Hi, General->Support would have been the right forum. I answered (and did not move the topic to badly placed) because Callifo already answered. Would not have been fair. Flip.
Hi, General->Support would have been the right forum. I answered (and did not move the topic to badly placed) because Callifo...
Hi.... I will very much like to install the MP on my XP MCE But will it be possible to use my MCE remote/keyboard, to the...
Replies
Views
I did make a copy so I have repalced it and it seems to be working fine now. I also did all the other steps you listed as well. The weird thing is it ran great for like a week after I applied the CVS and then it just stopped.
I did make a copy so I have repalced it and it seems to be working fine now. I also did all the other steps you listed as well...
Well I had MP all up and running for about a month. Then all of a sudden I don't have any picture when I go to fullscreen in TV...
Replies
Views
For some reason, the remote works as expected now. But I would like to know how to get the screen with info about resolution and framerate... But the digits give me channel change, thats good!
For some reason, the remote works as expected now. But I would like to know how to get the screen with info about resolution and...
Hello... I am new to Media Portal, I have installed the MCE Remote to work with MP, I want to know if there is any keymaps...
Replies
Views
I don't have the latest drivers installed. I will try that this evening and report back. Thanks.
I don't have the latest drivers installed. I will try that this evening and report back. Thanks.
I've just installed 0.2.0 RC1 and I have a pvr-150 with the 45 button remote. I've enabled the remote support option in the setup...
Replies
Views
Ok, I will switch to version 0.1.3.0 to stay on the safe side. Thx Dman for your input. Keep up the good work. MediaPortal rocks !!
Ok, I will switch to version 0.1.3.0 to stay on the safe side. Thx Dman for your input. Keep up the good work. MediaPortal rocks !!
Does this tv card work with mediaPortal?
Replies
Views
Cool it works now. Thx to all ^_^
Cool it works now. Thx to all ^_^
Hi is it possible to start media portal by pressing tv button on mce remote? (i'm using windows xp pro sp2) I've checked around...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys TV usb cards stretch USB capabilities try and ensure they are inserted into 1-2 connectors, especially if you've got a full house, ie all or nearly all 6 - 8 connections in use. if that dont work try a powered USB Hub. Hope this helps 8)
Hi Guys TV usb cards stretch USB capabilities try and ensure they are inserted into 1-2 connectors, especially if you've got a...
Hi, My Configuration is : ASUS DIGIMATRIX Celeron 2 Ghz 768Mo RAM LITE-ON USB DVB-T Tuner Microsoft Media Center USB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NewBie, Hi all. DE
Thanks all, Got MP compiled, that was easer than I thought.. :) Now for a bit of source reading, that'll keep me out of misscheaf for a while. btw, used this link http://www.maisenbachers.de/dokuw/howto:compile_mp#using_nant very helpfull, gone the Nant route.
Thanks all, Got MP compiled, that was easer than I thought.. :) Now for a bit of source reading, that'll keep me out of...
Hi There, I'm a new user of this amazing Open Source Project. I was using MCE, but it was starting to get a little bit on my...
Replies
Views
I notice that the same problem occur when I first insert a CD, select yes on the autoplay question, stop the playing, eject the CD, insert it again. Now, no autoplay question comes up. If I check the task manager, MP is using about 10% of the CPU. Nothing happens for a while, but after a while (a few seconds, a minute), MP crashes...
I notice that the same problem occur when I first insert a CD, select yes on the autoplay question, stop the playing, eject the CD...
I am running MP 0.1.3 and have autoplay for both DVDs and CDs selected. I have run into two ways of crashing MP when playing CDs...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm sorry if this question has been asked before and i have tried to search for the answer on this forum but i cannot seem to be specific enough with the keywords as it return 100's of irrelivant posts. Anyway, what i want to know if it is possible to play an audio cd (Yes, i know that this is possible ;) ) and have MP to...
Hi, i'm sorry if this question has been asked before and i have tried to search for the answer on this forum but i cannot seem to...
Hi, i'm sorry if this question has been asked before and i have tried to search for the answer on this forum but i cannot seem to...
Replies
Views
You just enable it in the config program. Worth playing with some of the options there. I've not seen any menu options for it in the main MP app - you config it in the config app and it does its thing. You need to make sure that Window's own power management is set to never, or else you'll find windows putting your PC into standby...
You just enable it in the config program. Worth playing with some of the options there. I've not seen any menu options for it...
MP Version: 0.2.0 Skin: default Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: P4 3.6 Memory: 512 MB Video Card: ATI X800 Pro Video Card...
Replies
Views
Hi @ all i left parts of the template aside, as the problem is independet from the hardware-configuration. Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2 Skin: bluetwo Windows Version: win xp prof incl. sp2 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- so,... the problem is that everytime...
Hi @ all i left parts of the template aside, as the problem is independet from the hardware-configuration. Area: Media Portal...
Hi @ all i left parts of the template aside, as the problem is independet from the hardware-configuration. Area: Media Portal...
Replies
Views
No Technotrend/Hauppauge have yet to release BDA drivers for the older Nova-T USB device. You could try this modified set here... http://www.kiwi07.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Cards/bda_drv_pack.zip DMAN
No Technotrend/Hauppauge have yet to release BDA drivers for the older Nova-T USB device. You could try this modified set...
Hello new to MP, Having installed MP 0.3.1.0 I find I can't add my Nova-T USB TV-Card under settings. I have tried the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Import Recorded TV DE
Try this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc1-svn-builds-271/recordings-dont-get-added-recorded-tv-38383/
Try this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc1-svn-builds-271/recordings-dont-get-added-recorded-tv-38383/
Hi, Is there anyway to import *.ts files into the MyTV recorded shows section. I have quite a few files which don't don't...
Replies
Views
Anybody can help me? With winTV200, if i do click in menu in audio Type, i can select digital rec+live, but i MP i can do it. With sesamtv i can heard too. a lot of thanks, it is only what i need, i belive, in order to make it runs. thanks again
Anybody can help me? With winTV200, if i do click in menu in audio Type, i can select digital rec+live, but i MP i can do it...
I have to say that the hauppauge wintvusb works with MP. First I imported the list of channels with the epg and then I fitted...
Replies
Views
ok - i tried various combinations of fullscreen- and allways on top-settings. none of it helped :(
ok - i tried various combinations of fullscreen- and allways on top-settings. none of it helped :(
hi i have some wierd problems with running MP: 1. when i enter TV mode everything's fine (the small TV-preview is...
Replies
Views
The odd thing is that I can enable ffdshow in Media Player Classic but the CPU goes to 100%. (compared to same settings for DVD, the CPU is 40-60%) Does not matter if i change frpm VMR9 to overlay... CPU still 100% and low fps. /g
The odd thing is that I can enable ffdshow in Media Player Classic but the CPU goes to 100%. (compared to same settings for DVD...
Hi, I have Media Portal 0.1.3, ffdshow (20051009) and a PVR-150. I have tried all the possibilities but there is no way i can...
Replies
Views
Glad to help.
Glad to help.
I accidently pressed the button to grab the music information from the internet. Now some of my music folders are replaced by the...
Replies
Views
Hello today is 23/10, where is the new version, I hoped the new version will solve all my problems.. :wink:
Hello today is 23/10, where is the new version, I hoped the new version will solve all my problems.. :wink:
Hello I using last version 0.2.0 Release candidate 1 When trying to set pin code on channel group, it dose not show the...
Replies
Views
I've been scanning this forum but could not find an answer. This is my current situation: At this moment I use MCE with 2 internal tunercards and connected to each a Topfield TF500CI topbox to get simultanues 2 independant satellite signals. One to watch, the other to record. These topboxes have an infrared link with the MCE, so with...
I've been scanning this forum but could not find an answer. This is my current situation: At this moment I use MCE with 2 internal...
I've been scanning this forum but could not find an answer. This is my current situation: At this moment I use MCE with 2 internal...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply. That has fixed things. As this was what the software had chosen from the available options for my card I thought it was probably the correct thing to have. Apologies for my ignorance. Cheers Tony
Thanks for the reply. That has fixed things. As this was what the software had chosen from the available options for my card I...
Area: Media Portal My TV MP Version: 0.1.3.0 Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium IV 3 Ghz Memory: 1...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom