General Support (132 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
that is an avertv103 (code name m168)
that is an avertv103 (code name m168)
I'm totally confused with Avermedia models and I'd like to know what's the exact model number of my card and if it is supported in...
Replies
Views
Hi coribi, AFAIK MediaPortal has no way of pausing a recording currently. It would be a nice feature-request, though. ;) Kind regards, Michel
Hi coribi, AFAIK MediaPortal has no way of pausing a recording currently. It would be a nice feature-request, though. ;) Kind...
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.1.3 Skin: MCE Windows Version: XPSP2 CPU Type: P4 3Ghz Memory: 1GB Video Card: ATI...
Replies
Views
the quality is okay enugh. But it like stops every 1 secund, like there is not enugh processor power to encode it. Event though the cpu usage is only at 70 %. But besides that it look allright. i want a hardware card when i get the money. But they are rather expencive i recon the cards. they are $83 here i think. And don't have the...
the quality is okay enugh. But it like stops every 1 secund, like there is not enugh processor power to encode it. Event though the...
OK, i've been through the previous posts but am still getting nowhere. I have a MEGA180 and (foolishly??) bought the TV Tuner card...
Replies
Views
You either have to fix your settings in the ati control panel (no idea as I havent used an ati card for ages) or set all the video renders in MP to VMR9 renderless.
You either have to fix your settings in the ati control panel (no idea as I havent used an ati card for ages) or set all the video...
Hey Guys Got a strange problem, maybe it's simple to solve.. I hope you guys can help me out on this one.. I've got an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mpg2splt.ax DE
which version of mpg2splt.ax is being usen when the Sapphire Theatrix 550 pro cards works? I have 6.5.2600.2180. Which give me this error:
which version of mpg2splt.ax is being usen when the Sapphire Theatrix 550 pro cards works? I have 6.5.2600.2180. Which give me...
which version of mpg2splt.ax is being usen when the Sapphire Theatrix 550 pro cards works? I have 6.5.2600.2180. Which give me...
Replies
Views
MP 0.2 RC1, ONLY with Hauppauge Win-TV HVR-1100 (chip Conexant CX23882-19) installed. MP SETUP WIZARD ... TV-DVB-T, Scan... ERROR Exception! Detail - Continue - Exit. ************* System.NullReferenceException: Riferimento a un oggetto non impostato su un'istanza di oggetto. at...
MP 0.2 RC1, ONLY with Hauppauge Win-TV HVR-1100 (chip Conexant CX23882-19) installed. MP SETUP WIZARD ... TV-DVB-T, Scan...
MP 0.2 RC1, ONLY with Hauppauge Win-TV HVR-1100 (chip Conexant CX23882-19) installed. MP SETUP WIZARD ... TV-DVB-T, Scan...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Streem tv??? DE
Just hit the x button to switch to fullscreen and back.
Just hit the x button to switch to fullscreen and back.
Is there any way to see streem tv in MP in full screen? The only way i know is to use the radio byt then you can only se it in the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Next song? DE
When I choose a folder with mp3´s the player stops after every file. Why das stop and can I do something about it? It´s the same with movies!
When I choose a folder with mp3´s the player stops after every file. Why das stop and can I do something about it? It´s the...
When I choose a folder with mp3´s the player stops after every file. Why das stop and can I do something about it? It´s the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Black screen issue DE
Would you happen to know the description? On my pc it just say Installed on 'date' which is all the same since I had a fresh install. AS
Would you happen to know the description? On my pc it just say Installed on 'date' which is all the same since I had a fresh...
I have strange behavious in MP during wake up from S3 hibernate. PC wakes but screen remains black and I can't do anything but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Parental control DE
is it possible to protect some portions of MP with PINs ? Something like parental control ;) I saw that some plugins can be protected by I am looking for a way to protect MyTV plugin and recorded TV.
is it possible to protect some portions of MP with PINs ? Something like parental control ;) I saw that some plugins can be...
is it possible to protect some portions of MP with PINs ? Something like parental control ;) I saw that some plugins can be...
Replies
Views
ok that's helpful. It's a bit of a pain when it comes to CD tracks thou. Thanks for the tip
ok that's helpful. It's a bit of a pain when it comes to CD tracks thou. Thanks for the tip
I been downloading the new digitallifetv.com show and I number them 1, 2 3 ,4 and so on. When I get to ten MP sorts the files 1...
Replies
Views
Thanks! 8)
Thanks! 8)
I just love MP, but i dont use it for watching tv. I just use it for music/video/radio. Is it possible to remove/hide My tv? :)
Replies
Views
Not sure. But at the moment my AverMedia PVR 150's won't even work in 0.2.x. I even installed the latest CVS. I was bummed! :(
Not sure. But at the moment my AverMedia PVR 150's won't even work in 0.2.x. I even installed the latest CVS. I was bummed! :(
Hello all, I started messing around with MP0.1.3 over the weekend and I have to say, great program! I realize it's still 'in...
Replies
Views
Ok, after reinstalling the Hauppauge Driver, MPEG codec, and MP 1.3 I have everything working pretty well again. Except...my MCE remote won't work now. The light blinks, like it's receiving the signal from the remote, but it's not doing anything in MP. (or any other application). I'm running XP Pro...so it should work. Is...
Ok, after reinstalling the Hauppauge Driver, MPEG codec, and MP 1.3 I have everything working pretty well again. Except...my...
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 1.3.0 Skin: Project X Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Athlon XP 2800+ Memory...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't watch TV DE
Hi there, MP finds program canals but i can't watch them. TV card is a MEDION and is found by MP. Alkmaar is nearest town in list concerning the canals but it is from UPC while we use MULTIKABEL. ven if i manually enter the frequenties it won't let me see the TV canals. What can be wrong? TIA GrtZ, Aad :roll:
Hi there, MP finds program canals but i can't watch them. TV card is a MEDION and is found by MP. Alkmaar is nearest town in...
Hi there, MP finds program canals but i can't watch them. TV card is a MEDION and is found by MP. Alkmaar is nearest town in...
Replies
Views
does anyone know if this is being looked at as my wife will not let me use mp full time until, it is as smooth as mce, even though i keep telling her it works a lot better :0)
does anyone know if this is being looked at as my wife will not let me use mp full time until, it is as smooth as mce, even though...
I have media portal set up a treat on my system though it is very sluggish when i press record move around the tv guide, with live...
Replies
Views
ok - i tried various combinations of fullscreen- and allways on top-settings. none of it helped :(
ok - i tried various combinations of fullscreen- and allways on top-settings. none of it helped :(
hi i have some wierd problems with running MP: 1. when i enter TV mode everything's fine (the small TV-preview is...
Replies
Views
Hi, i got a problem with latest CVS. in mymusic aren't any information about the music that plays. Wile playing music only the elapsed tme will be displayed, noe artist or songtitle!! Does anyone knows something about that problem or how to solve this?? Many Thanks
Hi, i got a problem with latest CVS. in mymusic aren't any information about the music that plays. Wile playing music only the...
Hi, i got a problem with latest CVS. in mymusic aren't any information about the music that plays. Wile playing music only the...
Replies
Views
i tried all but it is still not working. here is report. See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
i tried all but it is still not working. here is report. See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time...
hithere, maybe anyone can help me! I cant get my SS2 working... Driver Version is 4.3.2 I have been trying different codecs...
Replies
Views
Hi I just installed 0.2RC1 with CVS snapshot from 27-10-2005 and it seems that the TVGuide doesn't work in this version or did I do something wrong ?. If I install and use MPW (the webthing) I do have a TVGuide there but not inside MP. BTW! It doesn't seem to know my TV Channels either when in My TV (there are no channels to...
Hi I just installed 0.2RC1 with CVS snapshot from 27-10-2005 and it seems that the TVGuide doesn't work in this version or did I...
Hi I just installed 0.2RC1 with CVS snapshot from 27-10-2005 and it seems that the TVGuide doesn't work in this version or did I...
Replies
Views
Hi, ADS Instant Tv DVB-T PCI is a natively supported card but this card does not work with aux. inputs (S-VHS and composite) for record in external set top box. MP 0.1.3. The aux. inputs work fine in other programs and i have last drivers. as I can solve it?, somebody has this card? pardon by my English
Hi, ADS Instant Tv DVB-T PCI is a natively supported card but this card does not work with aux. inputs (S-VHS and composite) for...
Hi, ADS Instant Tv DVB-T PCI is a natively supported card but this card does not work with aux. inputs (S-VHS and composite) for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Set TV Channels? DE
At the Setup choose Television--double click to get Capture Card. On that Scan after choosing your country. After scanning if you choose TV Channels you will get a screen showing Available Assigned. Move the channels you want to Assigned. You may already have done this but I had trouble finding the menu until I...
At the Setup choose Television--double click to get Capture Card. On that Scan after choosing your country. After scanning if...
Hallo I need some help to set tv channels and new? i don't understand how change frequency? Italy- Venice-30034
Replies
Views
ok, didnt see this mentioned anywhere, but it would appear that if you have winlirc set up to change external channels (which is default on a 0.1.3 install) then myblaster doesnt function. to correct, go to setup-->remotes-->winlirc and remove the check for changing external channels. yay! my little blaster light flashes now...
ok, didnt see this mentioned anywhere, but it would appear that if you have winlirc set up to change external channels (which is...
Hi guys, I have been following media portal since day 1 with great interest, but have run into a little problem which I may...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Only 20 folders displayed (1 Viewer) DE
Cheers Flip - Sorted. :)
Cheers Flip - Sorted. :)
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2.0 (tried 0.1.3 also) Skin: blue 2 Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: intel P4 1.8ghz...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVB-C settings DE
It looks like the manually thing doesn't work at all, every alternativ is -1 besides the DVB-S tab were 0 is the value that appears have anybody used this feature and it worded? Please help me and every other Twinhan DVB-C user
It looks like the manually thing doesn't work at all, every alternativ is -1 besides the DVB-S tab were 0 is the value that...
Hi Iam trying to manually enter a DVB-C channel and i have this info: VID: AID: ID: The freq. and symbolrate is allready...
Replies
Views
Hello, first i want to say great app good job. As always there are some little problems, here are mine... 1) When i watch the TV, i can't change the sound volume with my remote (MC). I think this is because the sound is played directly through the soundcard input channel and not routed from the input to the wave output of the...
Hello, first i want to say great app good job. As always there are some little problems, here are mine... 1) When i watch the...
Hello, first i want to say great app good job. As always there are some little problems, here are mine... 1) When i watch the...
Replies
Views
Fixed DMAN
Fixed DMAN
Hi, Here is the information requested in the template. Please ask me any more information you need :) I probably can...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to fix the problem that IMDB support does not find all movies. If I seek on IMDB web site the movies with movie name it is not found either but if I seek for the director I can find all his movies and the one I'm interested. In AntMovie Catalog I can add IMDB data with URL but in Media portal not...or?
Is there any way to fix the problem that IMDB support does not find all movies. If I seek on IMDB web site the movies with...
Is there any way to fix the problem that IMDB support does not find all movies. If I seek on IMDB web site the movies with...
Replies
Views
You probably tried this by yourself, but this is what the search gives you: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/search.php?mode=results It seems, that they all say that the card does not work in mp. There is one post about the capturecard defintions.xml. So it might be possible to add support. Talk to...
You probably tried this by yourself, but this is what the search gives you...
I keep seeing people's success with MP and their AIW cards, but what about Nvidia's equivalent? The Personal Cinema Line? I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Is this too slow? DE
well.... your system have more processor power...... mine is based on an old ecs k7s5a and xp 1800+ 1024mb 400ddr but fsb is limited at 133mhz sb audigy maxtor 80+250 gb dvd reader skystar2 pinnacle 300i and now pow geforce 6200a new card have 256mb and more power expecially together pure video now the small...
well.... your system have more processor power...... mine is based on an old ecs k7s5a and xp 1800+ 1024mb 400ddr but...
I have a 1.2 Ghz AMD Duron with 1 Gig of RAM 80 GB Hard Drive & 64 MB Geforce 4 Video Card Media Portal is Choppy... I do...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom