MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (5 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
Well, each SVN thread has a changelog where you can see the number of fixes implemented. If you have already decided to go with 1.1.0beta, then you might as well start with the latest SVN if you ask me.
Well, each SVN thread has a changelog where you can see the number of fixes implemented. If you have already decided to go with...
Hi there, I am looking to do a clean install of XP and want to install 1.1.0 Beta to have a look at it. Which SVN is...
Replies
Views
No chance to determine, which event starts wakeup? Exists any wiki help or thread with description of this? I can't find anything reasonable.
No chance to determine, which event starts wakeup? Exists any wiki help or thread with description of this? I can't find anything...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4 23491 MediaPortal Skin: BleazleWide V7.1.0 Windows Version: Vista Enterprise CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
Replies
Views
Well I think I found the answer to my own problem. Seems that for some reason my server was off and MP was trying to resolve the server name (familyroom) every 10 seconds or so. Once I restarted the server box, the issue was alleviated.
Well I think I found the answer to my own problem. Seems that for some reason my server was off and MP was trying to resolve the...
Using the 1.1.0 BETA 1 installation on a Win 7 x64 box, while either in the GUI or Configuration, there is a short period of time...
Replies
Views
Hi! This should be solved in the next public release (unfortunately not the one released today). See mantis: 0002517: Small user-friendliness enhancements to SetupTV - MediaPortal Bugtracker //johnzered
Hi! This should be solved in the next public release (unfortunately not the one released today). See mantis: 0002517: Small...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23831 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Cant reproduce it in latest SVN, so i think its fixed.
Cant reproduce it in latest SVN, so i think its fixed.
Hi When i brouse in EPG MP stops with continous error in logs Steps to reproduce open EPG Guide Change groupe to large one...
Replies
Views
Imon 7.77 is the latest working with MP.
Imon 7.77 is the latest working with MP.
Hi all i have istalled Imon latest version 7.84 and have the latest version of mediaportal 1.1. I tried to configuer the display...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this is a bug. Also found the problem in the code and fixed. Last sample time was not reset propertly. As a result traffic was measured over an increasing time interval which coincides with your observations. Fix will be in next SVN. :thx:
I can confirm this is a bug. Also found the problem in the code and fixed. Last sample time was not reset propertly. As a result...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23684 (supposed to be latest SVN for 1.1 BETA) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP32 SP3...
Replies
Views
No other non-english spoken people has this problem?:S
No other non-english spoken people has this problem?:S
TV-Server Version: TVE3-SVN MediaPortal Version: MP-1.1.0-Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: XP - SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I get exactly the same issue in Win7 x64. I didn't have the issue in 1.1.0 Alpha, but it's definately there in the beta. In going from the alpha to the beta, I have gone from Win7 RC to RTM, and I have also changed my video card to an old ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT, so I have a couple of changed factors. I might play with the video card...
I get exactly the same issue in Win7 x64. I didn't have the issue in 1.1.0 Alpha, but it's definately there in the beta. In going...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3W Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP2 (x64) CPU Type: Intel E6400 (2cores...
Replies
Views
ok Thanks, but apparently mediaportal was not able to recover from it. Changing channel back and forward did not help.
ok Thanks, but apparently mediaportal was not able to recover from it. Changing channel back and forward did not help.
Hi everyone, What could be happening when all of a sudden watching tv the picture and sound goes crazy. tsreader fils up with...
Replies
Views
God Thanks for the reply. I have no clue how to obtain Windows 7 RTM and to be honest. I think I will wait until Windows 7 is released on the market and Mediaportal has developed a bit further. Too many issues I encounter at the moment. Regards, Frans.
God Thanks for the reply. I have no clue how to obtain Windows 7 RTM and to be honest. I think I will wait until Windows 7 is...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: The default Windows Version: Windows 7 RC CPU...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the heads up, micmanm, and for the fix morpheus_xx. Should be fixed in next public release, as fix was implemented at SVN 23686.
Thanks for the heads up, micmanm, and for the fix morpheus_xx. Should be fixed in next public release, as fix was implemented...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta SVN 23652 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200...
Replies
Views
After a few more hours of playing around and searching... found the issue: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/issues-cached-graphics-74973/index2.html#post550017 Thanks.
After a few more hours of playing around and searching... found the issue...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Tried Blue, BlueWide, and StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 all...
Replies
Views
Valid bug: 0002678: VolumeDown and VolumeUp are handled differently - MediaPortal Bugtracker :thx: for the very good report with code sample and for the fix Simone
Valid bug: 0002678: VolumeDown and VolumeUp are handled differently - MediaPortal Bugtracker :thx: for the very good report with...
Hello, I ran into strange problem while developing my plugin. In my plugin OnAction(Action action) I try to handle...
Replies
Views
After deleting TV database, reinstalling TV server, disabling firewall, the Monday night recordings went well. Yesterday while a program "7de Laan" recorded, and watching a recorded "OC" of the previous night, the 7de Laan recording filed, when starting the recording, MediaPortal stopped responding again. I have attached latest...
After deleting TV database, reinstalling TV server, disabling firewall, the Monday night recordings went well. Yesterday while a...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
The card is quite new so I hope it's ok! I'll try the SVN when it's available and see if there are any later drivers... Thanks for your help :) #EDIT 1# There were newer drivers for the card - testing now... #EDIT 2# New drivers are better (more stable) I'll test the SVN when available :D
The card is quite new so I hope it's ok! I'll try the SVN when it's available and see if there are any later drivers... Thanks for...
Channel hopping on DVB-S causes the 'unknown error' or 'no signal' error to pop up after a few changes. This does not seem to...
Replies
Views
hm, i only found the problem with Australian channels - sorry...!
hm, i only found the problem with Australian channels - sorry...!
Hi, i have one problem with the Beta 1.1 - i'm using a digittrade DVB-T Stick. OS is Windows Server 2k3 - i know unsupported...
Replies
Views
No need for that :)
No need for that :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 latest SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit Remote: Harmony 555 programmed as MCE + HP eHome Receiver...
Replies
Views
Great :) Thank you ManFred Cheers, Seb.
Great :) Thank you ManFred Cheers, Seb.
MediaPortal Version: 1.04.25006 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I think I have the same problem as you guys, but I only record 1 channel. I discovered that when I start/stop a recording manually, I can watch the recorded program with no problem. The problem is with the shows that I programmed to record automatically (let's say a movie during the day when I'm at work). When I try to...
Hi there, I think I have the same problem as you guys, but I only record 1 channel. I discovered that when I start/stop a...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Currently those logs aren't going to be deleted. The plan is to sort that issue out for 1.1.0.
Currently those logs aren't going to be deleted. The plan is to sort that issue out for 1.1.0.
I do not remember seeing any updates saying this has changed so everything could be working as designed but I am getting a growing...
Replies
Views
sorry, you USB CI is not supported. CAM support has to be implemented per card type. I already contacted Terratec by mail and asked for a SDK, but got no answer :sorry:
sorry, you USB CI is not supported. CAM support has to be implemented per card type. I already contacted Terratec by mail and...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have Vista 64bit, not Windows 7. Maybe drivers are incompatible with your system, you must wait for new drivers or may be a Signature of the drivers that block a correct installation (check to se if you could force the drivers install even if they are not certified for Win7). With Vista not problems installing the Wintv...
Sorry I have Vista 64bit, not Windows 7. Maybe drivers are incompatible with your system, you must wait for new drivers or may...
I fount that Mediaportal TV Service (which is started automatically) prevents WinTV 7 (which come with my TV-Card from Hauppauge)...
Replies
Views
Yeah it's very bugged. Even when doing it using the method described by x4mer, it sometimes requires a few attempts to drag the tabs.
Yeah it's very bugged. Even when doing it using the method described by x4mer, it sometimes requires a few attempts to drag the tabs.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta SVN 23684 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200...
Replies
Views
I tried Blue3 wide but had the same problem there. So i thought it is a new setting in some of the skin xml's
I tried Blue3 wide but had the same problem there. So i thought it is a new setting in some of the skin xml's
I istalled the new beta 1.1.0 on windows 7. it is working oke but i have one problem with zapping. When the previous screen has the...
Replies
Views
My problem is a little different.....if I persist in playing the file(2 or 3 times) it will play just fine....not necessary to restart MP. I did see another thread about an error I'm getting: "VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x: (0)" , which I'm thinking may be related (although afik vmr9 is video) but I'm not familiar with the MP code...
My problem is a little different.....if I persist in playing the file(2 or 3 times) it will play just fine....not necessary to...
First.....Thanks for all the wonderful work you folks are doing....MediaPortal is fantastic. I may have found a bug....either in...
Replies
Views
Right! It seems that Windows 7 set font size to 125% by default cause I dont remember changing it.
Right! It seems that Windows 7 set font size to 125% by default cause I dont remember changing it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Seven x64 - Latest/NoBeta always CPU Type: DualCore...
Replies
Views
Thanks. The Format box was set to [User custom value] by default and as I hadn't entered anything, it's not surprising the filenames were all "unknown". Changing the Format to one of the presets has fixed it.
Thanks. The Format box was set to [User custom value] by default and as I hadn't entered anything, it's not surprising the...
All the recordings I've made since upgrading from v1.02 to v1.1 have the filename "unknown_1.ts" "unknown_2.ts" and so on. The...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Videos] Haali and AVI fails (1 Viewer) DE
AW: Haali and AVI fails wow.. that was fast... :)
AW: Haali and AVI fails wow.. that was fast... :)
hey guys, this was mentioned in the current SVN's thread. I can confirm this. Tried today the 25012 and wondered why this...
Replies
Views
thanks for reporting! mantis: 0002492: DVB-T scanning doesn't scan frequency offsets properly - MediaPortal Bugtracker fix in svn 23725
thanks for reporting! mantis: 0002492: DVB-T scanning doesn't scan frequency offsets properly - MediaPortal Bugtracker fix in svn...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom