MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (9 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
I think this is somewhere in the FFDShow, Arcsoft Renderer and MP combo. The Arcsoft renderer is not meant to be used outside of TMT and I guess the TMT code does something to handle the renderer. My experience is that I can play a few videos and at some point one will not have any audio when I start it; there is is no pattern and...
I think this is somewhere in the FFDShow, Arcsoft Renderer and MP combo. The Arcsoft renderer is not meant to be used outside of...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Atom 330 HDD...
Replies
Views
Am I really the only one or did I post this in the wrong forum? Since there is no sound during forward/rewind/pause, the only indication you have are the subtitles and if, for instance you didn't understand some foreign language - english is not our first language + we are surrounded by a lot of countries with different languages...
Am I really the only one or did I post this in the wrong forum? Since there is no sound during forward/rewind/pause, the only...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7 x64 Ultimate I really like the improvements in...
Replies
Views
The misbehavior should end as soon as the program which is being skipped ends. Anyway I have pointed to the problem to the developers, and I hope to see it solved along with a related issue (the already recorded episode being marked red). Thanks for reporting.
The misbehavior should end as soon as the program which is being skipped ends. Anyway I have pointed to the problem to the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 singleseat MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo...
Replies
Views
Hi Mark Thanks for the fast reply. This was also one of my first thoughts, but channels are correctly mapped to both cards. Oliver
Hi Mark Thanks for the fast reply. This was also one of my first thoughts, but channels are correctly mapped to both cards...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.o RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo, 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
Hi, i confirm this issue too ! I must first disable subs (twice via Gui OSD) and select the right subs and it appear ! Seb. Ps : in MPC-HC the selection is normal. Edit : : If i disable autoload in MP config, Sub appear directly after select it (Like i test in MPC-HC player) so i think it's really a splitter issue.
Hi, i confirm this issue too ! I must first disable subs (twice via Gui OSD) and select the right subs and it appear ! Seb. Ps ...
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN (25190) MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
thanks for your replies. yes, I have also ATI GPU (HD3600). Ok seems that the MS codec has problems with ATI HW or ATI drivers. What about the MPC video decoder (MPCVideoDec.ax), does someone has similar instable startup problems?
thanks for your replies. yes, I have also ATI GPU (HD3600). Ok seems that the MS codec has problems with ATI HW or ATI drivers...
Hallo, in the last time I struggle quite hard to get HD TV (Germany ARD and ZDF HD) running especially I try to find a usable...
Replies
Views
off to check with everything disabled..... Only using Maya skin, TV servies, Moving Pictures and InfoService ok Skin related.... :sorry:
off to check with everything disabled..... Only using Maya skin, TV servies, Moving Pictures and InfoService ok Skin related...
Started getting some errors in log file when starting up MP 2010-03-21 09:50:58.234375 [Info.][MPMain(1)]...
Replies
Views
Sometimes Windows Update does good things :)
Sometimes Windows Update does good things :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is...
Replies
Views
this is intermittent and only on first tune. The DVB-T tuners on the Pinnacle card are currently disabled. Looking at the logs the first tune atempt was to a Peak DVB-T card (and I am fairly sure that is the card that eventually tuned in) Just seems odd why it kept trying a succession of cards (including looking at disabled...
this is intermittent and only on first tune. The DVB-T tuners on the Pinnacle card are currently disabled. Looking at the logs...
not sure what is going on here but recently I have been having huge delays trying to tune to a channel when I first watch TV. In...
Replies
Views
Now fixed in SVN thanks to Manfred. Mark
Now fixed in SVN thanks to Manfred. Mark
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom...
Replies
Views
I believe i found a bug in http://mediaportal.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/mediaportal/trunk/TvEngine3/TVLibrary/TVDatabase/TvBusinessLayer/BusinessLayer.cs The function public List<Schedule> GetConflictingSchedules(Schedule rec) does call a loop over all schedules, but is not skipping the evaluating schedule rec in the for each...
I believe i found a bug in...
I believe i found a bug in...
Replies
Views
Re : Re: [TV RADIO] problem with internet radio hi, I select MediaPortal configuration and not tv setup in administrator mode (under Windows 7, right click and choose run as administrator MediaPortal shortcuts on the desktop configuration) hoping to have been quite clear before I had this error (see picture)
Re : Re: [TV RADIO] problem with internet radio hi, I select MediaPortal configuration and not tv setup in administrator mode...
hello, I use MediaPortal 1.10 RC1, windows 7 32 bit, and the default skin for MediaPortal. I have a problem with the...
Replies
Views
This was a clean install. The only plug-ins I have installed are those included with StreamedMP. I'll spend some more time tracking this one down but it will have to wait for a week or so - my test MP box is out of action at the moment.
This was a clean install. The only plug-ins I have installed are those included with StreamedMP. I'll spend some more time...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom...
Replies
Views
AW: No Pay-TV in Revision 25312 No I didn't try... Because my cable-provider didn't change anything! And if I roll back to official version the pay-tv works fine! (Anixe-HD (1080i free-tv) doesn't work as well)
AW: No Pay-TV in Revision 25312 No I didn't try... Because my cable-provider didn't change anything! And if I roll back to...
In this Revision the pay-TV doesn't work anymore...
Replies
Views
AW: activated DVB EPG Grabber causes error in tvserver ah OK - it seems that the TVController isn't ready when the DVB EPG threas tries to connect to it. I've a lot of TVCards so it takes quite some time for the tvcontroller thread to be ready. I think there should be something like loop = 0; start: loop++; try { connecting.. }...
AW: activated DVB EPG Grabber causes error in tvserver ah OK - it seems that the TVController isn't ready when the DVB EPG threas...
Hi! When i activate DVB EPG my TvServer (SVN25318) throws the following error on every startup: 2010-03-19 16:40:46.324800...
Replies
Views
I cant remember ever seeing recordings flagged in the radio EPG, at least not with DVB-T radio. I always assumed it was just not implemented - quite useful since it made the EPG run massively faster than the pre-caching version of the TV EPG!
I cant remember ever seeing recordings flagged in the radio EPG, at least not with DVB-T radio. I always assumed it was just not...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP RC1.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor, Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows7 CPU Type: CPU AMD X4 9600 2.3GHz HDD: Maxtor 1TB Memory: A-DATA 2x 2GB Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA74GM Video Card: SAPPHIRE 100255HDMI HD4670 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: On Motherboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1...
MediaPortal Version: MP RC1.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor, Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows7 CPU Type: CPU AMD X4 9600 2.3GHz...
MediaPortal Version: MP RC1.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor, Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows7 CPU Type: CPU AMD X4 9600 2.3GHz...
Replies
Views
Please run windowsupdate and install all patches proposed. I also evidentiated that you have a ATI as there may be a issue in our code for RC1, already solved in upcoming RC2. Simone
Please run windowsupdate and install all patches proposed. I also evidentiated that you have a ATI as there may be a issue in...
Hi, hope this is the right forum... I just updated several of my computers to 1.1.0 RC 1. Only on one notebook I got a...
Replies
Views
Did not fix my problem :(
Did not fix my problem :(
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.0.0.1067 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
iirc, this is a missing feature. I'll try to find out the old thread. Simone
iirc, this is a missing feature. I'll try to find out the old thread. Simone
MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (custom svn build) Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x86 Hi, If I...
Replies
Views
riksmith It does look as though that's what has happened. In the "All Channels" group the channels common to both tuners have been combined. Actually, the more I think about it, this is not necessarily a problem as I would always want to default to Tuner 1 as that gives the best picture. However, I do think that if I make my...
riksmith It does look as though that's what has happened. In the "All Channels" group the channels common to both tuners have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC build 7100 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo...
Replies
Views
Well... So are there any clues in the log entries you posted? I can't see anything related...
Well... So are there any clues in the log entries you posted? I can't see anything related...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Athlon 64 3500+ (2,20 Ghz...
Replies
Views
The IP address "169.254.189.31" is automatically assigned by Windows when it cannot find a DHCP server (i.e. your router). This may be because your router is not responding or responding too late, or you have some (software) firewall blocking the router's response. You can try two things: Disable all firewalls running on htpc In...
The IP address "169.254.189.31" is automatically assigned by Windows when it cannot find a DHCP server (i.e. your router). This may...
I have a strange problem. After reboot of Windows 7 the tvservice starts without problems, but in tv.server configuration I do not...
Replies
Views
I fully understand reasons of that. And I moved back to MySQL already, having no unicode problems since that. I just think that it should be clearly stated in the MP installer (when it asks for the type of database that will be installed/used) and in MP doocumentation , that MP doesn't support unicode type used in MS SQL Server. :)
I fully understand reasons of that. And I moved back to MySQL already, having no unicode problems since that. I just think that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Win7 ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Atom 330, 2x1.6 GHz...
Replies
Views
I think this has been mentioned before a lot of times: It logs that it cannot find the config file. This is because of incorrect naming of the config file, renaming it should resolve it. (See your error.log for details). Also closing this thread since this is an issue with an unsupported OS. If you search the forums there are...
I think this has been mentioned before a lot of times: It logs that it cannot find the config file. This is because of incorrect...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1RC1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: 2003 R2 x86 CPU Type: Amd HDD: 500gb Memory: 4gb...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: random TV stuttering and freezes Unfortunately BDA drivers report the signal's level & quality values in various ways (depending on the manufacturer and HW itself) so all those meters are showing is a comparable value when you adjust the signal -> worse or better. But nothing that would indicate if the quality is too bad.
Re: AW: random TV stuttering and freezes Unfortunately BDA drivers report the signal's level & quality values in various ways...
Living room client: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0. RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 on all Systems Windows Version: Windows Vista Home...
Replies
Views
AW: TV Recordings are not displayed - Solution available -> MP Installer issue?! Servus arneman, no matter why - but the second try worked. I just did the same procedure again, now it works! :) Thanks for your support! Regards, Chris
AW: TV Recordings are not displayed - Solution available -> MP Installer issue?! Servus arneman, no matter why - but the second...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 5600+ HDD: Samsung HD753LJ...
Replies
Views
Today's Crash.
Today's Crash.
I have been experiencing seemily random out of memory issues. I get up in the morning and the MP app is closed. I haven't found...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: RC1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC WD10EADS (1TByte) Memory: DDR2 Kingston 4GByte Motherboard: ASUS M3N78-EM Video Card: on Board NVIDIA GeForce 8300 Video Card Driver: 191.07 Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio Sound Card AC3: SPDIF Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: RC1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC WD10EADS...
MediaPortal Version: RC1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC WD10EADS...
Replies
Views
re: MP 1.1.0 RC1: Canceling "Active Recording" -> confirmation dialog missing Thanks! :-)
re: MP 1.1.0 RC1: Canceling "Active Recording" -> confirmation dialog missing Thanks! :-)
Hi Everyone, if I cancel a running recording in TV -> "Active Recordings". the recording stops immediately - without asking if...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom