MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (17 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
OK, my computer starts for recording this evening. So I will close this thread and open a new one if another error will occur. Thank you for your help, solving my self-inflicted problems.
OK, my computer starts for recording this evening. So I will close this thread and open a new one if another error will occur...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: AMD BE-2400 HDD: WD 750 GB...
Replies
Views
set to fixed, related to Mantis 0002742: Graph build from manual pin connection to directshow rendering - MediaPortal Bugtracker
set to fixed, related to Mantis 0002742: Graph build from manual pin connection to directshow rendering - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Quad Core HDD: 3 x...
Replies
Views
No problem. Thread is closed!
No problem. Thread is closed!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: XP sp3 CPU Type: AMD 3600+ HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
yeah I saw that. u could try and compile and copy over the tvplugin.pdb file, this will give us line numbers of the exception. can you try and pinpoint what goes on when it faults ? btw. this talk belongs in a new thread :) Feel free to create one. /gibman
yeah I saw that. u could try and compile and copy over the tvplugin.pdb file, this will give us line numbers of the exception...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 modified for more lines Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Phenom II...
Replies
Views
I can confirm your findings, lets see if anything improves with RC2, but I fear this may just be a limitation of MP1's directx useage, so has always existed to some extent with resizing video. Lets see if tourettes confirms this ;)
I can confirm your findings, lets see if anything improves with RC2, but I fear this may just be a limitation of MP1's directx...
When in window mode: if I'm going to resize window with the mouse mediaportal switches in Fullscreenmode. With the keys 'alt'...
Replies
Views
My personal opinion is that it is pure C++ side buffer overflow, but not 100% if Arion thinks the same :) I'll close this thread as it is better to discus in the one thread only.
My personal opinion is that it is pure C++ side buffer overflow, but not 100% if Arion thinks the same :) I'll close this...
Just had a MediaPortal.exe has stopped responding crash. Was just watching TV then it all just crashed. I have to end task on...
Replies
Views
This is by design. The "Grab now" was meant to be used to test your configuration. Since it run in the SetupTV process, it is aborted when the process exits (SetupTV closes). If you need it to complete grabbing you have to leave SetupTV running until it finishes. This is a feature request, you should post in the Improvement...
This is by design. The "Grab now" was meant to be used to test your configuration. Since it run in the SetupTV process, it is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XPSP3 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card...
Replies
Views
Closed, duplicate of DVD menu freeze. musik plays for a bit when using EVR
Closed, duplicate of DVD menu freeze. musik plays for a bit when using EVR
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Intel Dual Core...
Replies
Views
I don't think you have the newest driver. You could try digital everywhere - Integrated Driver Setup and see if it helps.
I don't think you have the newest driver. You could try digital everywhere - Integrated Driver Setup and see if it helps.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 3GHz HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
AW: 1.1.0 RC1: "Kein Abspielen möglich: live5-0.ts.tsbuffer" Choose another MPEG2-decoder like PowerDVD. I have the same error message if I use the DScaler MPEG2 Video decoder or the Nero DVD Decoder. This and several other codecs were running flawlessly with Mediaportal 1.02.
AW: 1.1.0 RC1: "Kein Abspielen möglich: live5-0.ts.tsbuffer" Choose another MPEG2-decoder like PowerDVD. I have the same error...
Hello, I've got a problem when entering "My TV". After a while the program shows the message "Kein Abspielen möglich...
Replies
Views
Using DVD43 does not solve it. I still have freezes in DVD menu. Anyway there is another thread here discussing this issue. Seems more people have problems.
Using DVD43 does not solve it. I still have freezes in DVD menu. Anyway there is another thread here discussing this issue. Seems...
Hi, I'm having a problem with MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 playing back DVD's and I was hoping someone might be able to lend a hand...
Replies
Views
Not a bug in MP but instead OS has failure to provide he needed resources.
Not a bug in MP but instead OS has failure to provide he needed resources.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 ALPHA svn MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Motherboard: Gigabyte...
Replies
Views
I'll share my config settings that might be relevant and you could check whether yours differ in any way and try setting them the same as mine to see if it helps. TV Server Config: General: Delay in seconds before TVServer detects cards - 30 Plugins - Power Scheduler - Advanced: Reinitialize service on wakeup Media Portal...
I'll share my config settings that might be relevant and you could check whether yours differ in any way and try setting them the...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Tnx for the reply. Read the post your reffering to. But before I dive into this. It's for singleseat setup. But I'm having troubles in multiseat(..) And my server PC is connected via UTP, not wireless. So what is the connection to my problem? Can you please explain it somewhat? I've allready read more people on the forum...
Tnx for the reply. Read the post your reffering to. But before I dive into this. It's for singleseat setup. But I'm having...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit CPU Type: Core2duo 6750 HDD...
Replies
Views
How sick can it be, but i've got the problem fixed by connecting my HTPC to my receiver on HDMI1 instead of HDMI2! I've got NO clue what the difference between the 2 HDMI inputs is, but i'm damn HAPPY that it's fixed!! Now with that problem solved, back to some updating and reconfiguring :D
How sick can it be, but i've got the problem fixed by connecting my HTPC to my receiver on HDMI1 instead of HDMI2! I've got NO...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP v0.9.988 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
The Version is Mediaportal 1.1.0 RC1 Rev 25080 Thanks.
The Version is Mediaportal 1.1.0 RC1 Rev 25080 Thanks.
I was trying to have a Key Press Sound whenever the Pause, Play, Rewind, Forward buttons are pressed while watching video. I've...
Replies
Views
A new patch made for 1.1RC1 25080 (rather than the previous one for 1.0.2) has been submitted here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/support-iptv-tuner-moonsoon-hava-79378/
A new patch made for 1.1RC1 25080 (rather than the previous one for 1.0.2) has been submitted here...
"Unknown error occurred" when trying to use an analog tuner Sorry about the bad original title. I accidentally pressed send and...
Replies
Views
AW: Tsreader with Graphstudio finds no media mercy for this wonderfull info i will it try edit have it tested with the svn version it now it working fine with both stable and rc1 many thank chemelli regards kay
AW: Tsreader with Graphstudio finds no media mercy for this wonderfull info i will it try edit have it tested with the svn...
MediaPortal Version: ServerPC: Last Tve3 Server Build ClientPC: Mp0.2.3.0 or Infinity MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version...
Replies
Views
No errors on-screen. I will get the first frame of the video frozen on the screen while the audio plays properly in the background. The fast forward/skip/pause buttons also work properly, and will intermittently update the frame that is frozen on the screen but not always. Audio works consistently throughout. I sat and watched the...
No errors on-screen. I will get the first frame of the video frozen on the screen while the audio plays properly in the...
I have a TV Server in the basement and three remote clients. Two of the remote clients work fabulously, one will not properly play...
Replies
Views
Jay, I tried the dll from you post and it didn't work. I know 2008R2 is not supported but it has worked in the past with no problem. 2008R2 is just a version of win7 without BDA support. And i installed the BDA support using a BDA package.
Jay, I tried the dll from you post and it didn't work. I know 2008R2 is not supported but it has worked in the past with no...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Server 2008R2 CPU Type: Athlon 4400e HDD: Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Switching TV channel from AC3 to MPEG audio fails No, since codec doesn't tell it to us :) But hopefully there is something that is done wrong on MP side that causes the issue in first place. Manfred is currently looking into it since he knows the current graph building code best.
Re: AW: Switching TV channel from AC3 to MPEG audio fails No, since codec doesn't tell it to us :) But hopefully there is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: 7 x64 CPU Type: i7 920 HDD: 1.5tb Seagate Memory...
Replies
Views
Added log from when I open config + change mpeg2 codec from ffd to MPC + then enter plugins ...
Added log from when I open config + change mpeg2 codec from ffd to MPC + then enter plugins ...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: MCE 2005 + sp3 CPU Type: AMD x64 x2...
Replies
Views
Hi and good morning! Here is the log-report. Thanks an have a nice day RUE
Hi and good morning! Here is the log-report. Thanks an have a nice day RUE
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP3 CPU Type: Atom D330 HDD: 250 &...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is main htpc Os) :-) CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 HDD: Seagate 320 & WD 500 GB Memory: DDR2 2GB Motherboard: Asus B5P Video Card: NVidia Gf 8400 GS(G98 new chip) Video Card Driver: NVidia 195.37...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is...
Replies
Views
I love you... You are right, I have so much series with many episodes that the autoupdate produces this delay. Thank you!
I love you... You are right, I have so much series with many episodes that the autoupdate produces this delay. Thank you!
MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: xFace Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo E8400 3Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
G
DR Tone, I done what you suggested, and the error still came back when infoserice was re-enabled. However, i was able to move the error message to the site and load up Weather from MediaPortal, i then reset it and on the next bootup it worked a treat! Thanks very much.
DR Tone, I done what you suggested, and the error still came back when infoserice was re-enabled. However, i was able to move...
Hi, I have just installed the very latest version of everything, and when loading up MePo it causes one of those windows errors...
Replies
Views
Gelöschtes Mitglied 96825
G
thats already a good help, did not found this post via search. there is more needed to try this feature (a .exe and tvnotifier activated and comskip plugin misused for it), but could not get it run anyway.
thats already a good help, did not found this post via search. there is more needed to try this feature (a .exe and tvnotifier...
Hi Overview: When recording a Show which already started, the record starts at the moment you choose to record it, instead of...
Replies
Views
The EPG got some user-unfriendly behaviors when using a mouse Program Guide Screen: every mouse movement resets the current selected item, even when not hovering a selectable item. example: put mouse down to right bottom corner. select a show with remote/keyboard or mouse wheel. move the mouse just 1mm. -this affects navigation with...
The EPG got some user-unfriendly behaviors when using a mouse Program Guide Screen: every mouse movement resets the current...
The EPG got some user-unfriendly behaviors when using a mouse Program Guide Screen: every mouse movement resets the current...
Replies
Views
See: 0002762: Volumecontrol for master volume does not work in windows 7 - MediaPortal Bugtracker
See: 0002762: Volumecontrol for master volume does not work in windows 7 - MediaPortal Bugtracker
When the volume settings are set to "Scale: Vista", "Control: Master Volume" Mediaportal fails to adjust the volume when hitting...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32, SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 5600+, 2.9 GHz HDD: WD Green Caviar, 1 TB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: Shuttle Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT Video Card Driver: 7.15.11.7824 Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio Sound Card AC3: optical SPDI/F...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32, SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 5600+...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32, SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 5600+...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom