MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (18 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Please wait until 1.1.0 RC2 is out and test again. It has some performance related fixes to help lower end GPUs / CPUs perform better.
Please wait until 1.1.0 RC2 is out and test again. It has some performance related fixes to help lower end GPUs / CPUs perform better.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 without any SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 32bit CPU...
Replies
Views
That is not considered a bug since it only happens on a server OS. That has been discussed a lot of time. I am quite sure there is already one or more threads about running MP on server OS, these things should be posted there. It is very good to provide these steps and feedback, it is only in the wrong place. This section is only...
That is not considered a bug since it only happens on a server OS. That has been discussed a lot of time. I am quite sure there...
Hi All, I tried upgrading my MediaPortal server from 1.02 which it was working perfectly under 2003 R2 x64 with XP clients on...
Replies
Views
Adding a warning text would be a good idea. At least people would know not to fiddle with it then, or would know to expect problems if they do. I wouldn't equate it to choosing a non-working codec though. That's an external piece of software that's out of MP control. I never had any broken recordings due to browsing the web (or...
Adding a warning text would be a good idea. At least people would know not to fiddle with it then, or would know to expect problems...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Hey, No problems - i'm away right now but when I get back at the end of the month, i'll attach the logs to the post? I've fixed it for me, but i'm keen to try and help the (awesome) dev team if I can. Cheers, Kieran
Hey, No problems - i'm away right now but when I get back at the end of the month, i'll attach the logs to the post? I've...
If on your clients you're getting an error stating that they can't connect to stream 2.0, here's how to fix. I was glad my German...
Replies
Views
That's pointed me in the right direction - I'd moved my timeshifting folder and not given the MP account access to it. Odd that the timeshifting problem stopped me playing recorded TV, but there we have it. Thanks! Oh, the joys of error codes. R
That's pointed me in the right direction - I'd moved my timeshifting folder and not given the MP account access to it. Odd that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Bluewide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 3800 2Ghz HDD: 300Gb...
Replies
Views
I'm unable to reproduce. Tested with DVD playing and when only in MP GUI. Both work nicely.
I'm unable to reproduce. Tested with DVD playing and when only in MP GUI. Both work nicely.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1RC1 Windows Version: Win7 Video Card: NVidea 8600M Hello, I am having problems with MP restoring from...
Replies
Views
Is this fixed?
Is this fixed?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is...
Replies
Views
Fresh logs with that issue... it happens sometimes on zapping skip forward helps with it, tv starts playing correctly
Fresh logs with that issue... it happens sometimes on zapping skip forward helps with it, tv starts playing correctly
Hi! using actual SVN 25214 - i'm seeing that tsreader is sometimes running in an endless loop (Channel change was done at...
Replies
Views
Ok and thanks, then I understand this new behaviour. br Melstig
Ok and thanks, then I understand this new behaviour. br Melstig
MediaPortal Version: v1.0.4.24553 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 + Latest Windows Update CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread: Core.dll - test results have been already gathered Thread gets completely off topic
Closing this thread: Core.dll - test results have been already gathered Thread gets completely off topic
If you have had some playing problems please try this dll before posting bug report. This has some adjustments how graph is created...
Replies
Views
This is not a bug. When MP is trying to record or play the channel an error occurs (RunGraph returns: 0x8007001F). This is probably a hardware / driver problem, but certainly not a MP issue.
This is not a bug. When MP is trying to record or play the channel an error occurs (RunGraph returns: 0x8007001F). This is...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Same thing happens to me
Same thing happens to me
MediaPortal Version: v1.0.4.24553 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 + Latest Windows Update CPU Type...
Replies
Views
In MP config, in DVD>DVD Player there is a setting called Use MediaInfo for DVDs. Enable it.
In MP config, in DVD>DVD Player there is a setting called Use MediaInfo for DVDs. Enable it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 x86 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your replay. I was getting crazy with that. I'll be patient then... Do you know if other Windows is better for that? May be is time to move to Win7... I use an absolute dedicated PC with MP and domotic control over the house. Otherwise, thanks for your replay, other friends of mine are also experiencing the same and...
Thanks for your replay. I was getting crazy with that. I'll be patient then... Do you know if other Windows is better for that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP MCE-SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 3200Mhz HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I unticked "Prefer AC3-sound" under TV configuration and now the Volume control works. As per design with SPDIF passthrough, Keep up the good work! Looking forward to RC2. kind regards Melstig
Thanks, I unticked "Prefer AC3-sound" under TV configuration and now the Volume control works. As per design with SPDIF...
MediaPortal Version: v1.0.5.25080 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 + Latest Windows Update CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, Well, as arion_p noted, this issue has been fixed for RC2. We do still have some issues related to this, but these are being worked on and will be fixed. Thanks for reporting. Mark
Hi, Well, as arion_p noted, this issue has been fixed for RC2. We do still have some issues related to this, but these are...
Replies
Views
Re: EVR Hiccups without frame drops Well if this is the case then this is a major NVIDIA bug under windows VISTA/7 cause this is not the case with windows XP.
Re: EVR Hiccups without frame drops Well if this is the case then this is a major NVIDIA bug under windows VISTA/7 cause this...
MediaPortal Version: 25153 svn MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: windows 7 ultimate 64 CPU Type: intel E6300 wolfdale...
Replies
Views
My suspicions have been confirmed as CH4+1 just froze again. I immediately stopped it and tried to restart it and got the "No Signal" error. I then manually deleted all the TS files and it started fine.
My suspicions have been confirmed as CH4+1 just froze again. I immediately stopped it and tried to restart it and got the "No...
Replies
Views
I had this before....Now it works again..I don't know how i solved it.... Dit some playing outside mp and than restarted mp again and it worked...
I had this before....Now it works again..I don't know how i solved it.... Dit some playing outside mp and than restarted mp again...
I can not play MP3 Files using BASS engine. Mediaportal says it can not playback the files. Using the internal ddshow Player is...
Replies
Views
The FFDshow seems to have made it better but these changes also have helpped Change the Nvidia settings back to native (60Hz) and in the Dynamic refresh of media portal change this to 60Hz to match the native setting of the TV
The FFDshow seems to have made it better but these changes also have helpped Change the Nvidia settings back to native (60Hz)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 4400 Memory: 2 gig Video Card: Nvidia 8600 GT...
Replies
Views
Uh... After changing the instant play option everything is fine. Thx! :ooops: I would never have thought that the dialog shows me YouTube videos... solved no bug can be closed :)
Uh... After changing the instant play option everything is fine. Thx! :ooops: I would never have thought that the dialog shows me...
I'm unable to use the "1" key on my Windows MCE Remote or on the keyboard in Videotext. After pressing the "1" key on my remote or...
Replies
Views
Well the problem being is I cannot tell it is a problem file until after it is created, I can upload for you, if you want, but the filesize will be rather big. I still have plenty in my recycle bin. I have used many different merit programs and codec finders, the tswritter is labeled as 'MediaPortal File Writer'. No sign of the...
Well the problem being is I cannot tell it is a problem file until after it is created, I can upload for you, if you want, but the...
I not only have remaining files, but I sometimes have files left behind that crash explorer... These leftover files can not be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I run MediaPortal in Client/Server config, where my Server is a Intel i7 CPU with 8 GB RAM and 100MBit/s Ethernet LAN, my client is an AMD x2 5600 with 2GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD2600XT. Since the RC1 I see the following behaviour when switching to an HD channel (e.g. ZDF in Germany) only: After startup of MP I go to TV. Then...
Hi, I run MediaPortal in Client/Server config, where my Server is a Intel i7 CPU with 8 GB RAM and 100MBit/s Ethernet LAN, my...
Hi, I run MediaPortal in Client/Server config, where my Server is a Intel i7 CPU with 8 GB RAM and 100MBit/s Ethernet LAN, my...
Replies
Views
You did notice that the card with Prio=1 is _not_ the card with the highest priority? It is actually the lowest a card can have. Here ony my rig (4 Tv-Cards || dvb-s, dvb-s2, dvb-t), the channeltune-mechanism is working correctly and takes priorities into account.
You did notice that the card with Prio=1 is _not_ the card with the highest priority? It is actually the lowest a card can have...
Tonight I found that the TV server does not use the cards in order of priority, I suspect that is related to this...
Replies
Views
:oops: Missed that totally, sorry :o
:oops: Missed that totally, sorry :o
Hi, will there be an official SVN Release before RC2? :thx: & Regards ARE2 PS: :sorry:, but didn't know where else to...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Memory: 4GB DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5B-Plus Video Card: Nvidia 256MB Geforce 8600 GT 1. TV Card: ATI Theater 650 1. TV Card Type: analog/ATSC TV - HTPC Connection: S-Video I'm currently having an...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600...
Replies
Views
This issue is not a bug, but very, very, very bad design, and fixing it means to write an new MyVideos plugin from scratch (not kidding!). That we will obviously not do for MP1 because it will take away too much time which we need for MP2, but maybe someone from the community will create a replacement for the myVideos plugin in MP1...
This issue is not a bug, but very, very, very bad design, and fixing it means to write an new MyVideos plugin from scratch (not...
My ION based PC is conected directly to NAS MyBookWorld II via 1 Gb Ethernet port. NAS containes my collection of movies...
Replies
Views
the haali splitter is no issue, it never was in this case. I didn't realize you COULD delete from explorer, but I do know tsreader.ax is locking ts files for some reason.
the haali splitter is no issue, it never was in this case. I didn't realize you COULD delete from explorer, but I do know...
Replies
Views
I thought that option had fixed it, but the remote wasn't working properly after resuming from hibernation today until I restarted MP manually, so something still needs tweaking.
I thought that option had fixed it, but the remote wasn't working properly after resuming from hibernation today until I restarted...
Replies
Views
AW: getting SQL Errors from EPG hi arion - any news on this? still haven't seen any fix for this in svn. Thanks! Stefan
AW: getting SQL Errors from EPG hi arion - any news on this? still haven't seen any fix for this in svn. Thanks! Stefan
Hi! My TV Server error.log Log is full of these SQL errors 2010-03-01 20:01:29.358800 [EPG Update thread(14)]: Exception...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom