MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (2 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Try disabling the infoservice plugin. Lots of errors related to that in logs. The TV-Server logs are also interesting, but lacking here.
Try disabling the infoservice plugin. Lots of errors related to that in logs. The TV-Server logs are also interesting, but lacking...
Hi! After waking up from hypernate, media portal was hanging up (not responding anymore). The basic home screen was visible, no...
Replies
Views
Hi :) Not that I am aware of. Think your only option is to map the old recording folder as one of your video shares.
Hi :) Not that I am aware of. Think your only option is to map the old recording folder as one of your video shares.
I have my system up and running now (with regards to the TV part - which is the most important). Besides the problem about the...
Replies
Views
Tested and works, although i got something wrong: A show on the same day that was not to record (because of different time) got also marked as REC in the recording dialog, but nowhere else.
Tested and works, although i got something wrong: A show on the same day that was not to record (because of different time) got...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: Core2Duo E6600 HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
A bit related. 0002356: allow folder.png in addition to folder.jpg - MediaPortal Bugtracker User itself shouldn't provide the music thumbs, but instead let MP to handle it (it should always use JPEG when extracting the thumbs during a music import).
A bit related. 0002356: allow folder.png in addition to folder.jpg - MediaPortal Bugtracker User itself shouldn't provide the...
I'm not posting logs here yet, I don't have these available at this time. I'll collect and post them asap. Something seems to have...
Replies
Views
You are right, I was wrong! I'm just a dumb-ass, sorry.
You are right, I was wrong! I'm just a dumb-ass, sorry.
In MP configuration, under Codecs and Renderers I have Video, TV, DVD and Video Renderer, Radio is missing. Is this just a bug and...
Replies
Views
I have see that you have fixed on revision, THANKS! Author: arion_p Date: 2010-04-07 07:17:39 +0000 (Wed, 07 Apr 2010) New Revision: 25497 Modified: trunk/mediaportal/PowerSchedulerClientPlugin/PowerScheduler.cs Log: Fixed mantis #0002732: PowerScheduler client plugin will not put client to sleep if PS plugin is not...
I have see that you have fixed on revision, THANKS! Author: arion_p Date: 2010-04-07 07:17:39 +0000 (Wed, 07 Apr 2010) New...
MediaPortal Version: Last SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x86 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
Must say its a lot easier to set the scroll speed up in the MP GUI\Settings, then you get a real feel for how it looks.
Must say its a lot easier to set the scroll speed up in the MP GUI\Settings, then you get a real feel for how it looks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Professional x32 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 4850e...
Replies
Views
@ Austuff. I don't use xmltv plugins so I don't believe so... I have now rebuilt the box.....
@ Austuff. I don't use xmltv plugins so I don't believe so... I have now rebuilt the box.....
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 Single Seat with My SQL MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 Professional CPU...
Replies
Views
Thx - but I got it working. It was an old MediaControl Installation. After I removed it it was working ok.
Thx - but I got it working. It was an old MediaControl Installation. After I removed it it was working ok.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: E5200 HDD: WD Green 500...
Replies
Views
AW: PDVD10 switching audio fails didn't test further, but thought about it... does switching audio also changes something in registry when using MPC-MPA?
AW: PDVD10 switching audio fails didn't test further, but thought about it... does switching audio also changes something in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 newest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x86 CPU Type: Atom...
Replies
Views
Thanks for a good bug report. It has been added to mantis with target for 1.1.0 RC3.
Thanks for a good bug report. It has been added to mantis with target for 1.1.0 RC3.
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core i7 HDD: Memory: 4...
Replies
Views
AW: Channel not mapped to card added to mantis with target RC3: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2828
AW: Channel not mapped to card added to mantis with target RC3: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2828
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 rev25080 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
OK well the original logs I created are gone, but the error.bak file was huge, about 80mb. But even on a fresh start up ie Started Watch Dog Did steps before MP starts Started MP Closed MP Ran the log collector. The resultant zip of logs is attached Now the error log itself looks pretty clean (but you would expect that...
OK well the original logs I created are gone, but the error.bak file was huge, about 80mb. But even on a fresh start up ie...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: aMPed 3.1 Windows Version: XP 5.1.2600 Media Centre Edition SP3.0 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV service is not running in kernel conext -> not possible for it to cause a BSOD. Only if drivers are broken and TV service triggers that bug with its own behavior the BSOD is possible.
TV service is not running in kernel conext -> not possible for it to cause a BSOD. Only if drivers are broken and TV service...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.5.25080 (1.1.0 RC1) MediaPortal Skin: N/A (Happens in TV Server Config) Windows Version: Vista 7 Home...
Replies
Views
I looked at that again, but the first not descrambling recording logged a 65 level and 65 quality, the one before logged a 0/0 while that one recorded just fine, but that was on a non descrambled recording. So I say this signal level logging is faulty ;)
I looked at that again, but the first not descrambling recording logged a 65 level and 65 quality, the one before logged a 0/0...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: windows 7 ultimate 1. TV Card: 2xFloppyDTV 2. TV...
Replies
Views
Closed, not a proper bugreport.
Closed, not a proper bugreport.
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.24975 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Home CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual Core 4850e...
Replies
Views
The fixes in that core.dll should be in RC2. Please retest then. Settings this thread to fixed now.
The fixes in that core.dll should be in RC2. Please retest then. Settings this thread to fixed now.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC1 Windows Version: windows 7 ultimate & proffesional I am a fan of the relaxed TS reader setting...
Replies
Views
I just moved to 1.1.0_RC-1 and CC problem is my biggest disappointment. To display North American closed captions I used Core CC Parser in post processing and with the latest SVN it worked for ATSC signal without any problem until I installed 1.1.0_RC-1. With 1.1.0_RC-1 no closed captions at all, and I am pretty sure I have same...
I just moved to 1.1.0_RC-1 and CC problem is my biggest disappointment. To display North American closed captions I used Core CC...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Atom 230 HDD: Memory: 1GB...
Replies
Views
Hey Ray, Thanks for the quick post. I'll hang on for RC2. Been a while since I updated my HTPC but disk crashed so took the opportunity to buy a new HDD and rebuild. 1.1 is looking sweet and I can't wait for you guys to get it finished. Mads
Hey Ray, Thanks for the quick post. I'll hang on for RC2. Been a while since I updated my HTPC but disk crashed so took the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 with all patches CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
hi scyth, is ok for me ! no problem with DVD Moon & 20 leags under the sea ! but i have the cause of problem ! this mornig i have reinstalled MP and when playing DVD is VRM9 (EVR cheked) i check EVR - default codec MPC - no problem, i think is MS DTV DVD codec ! when i meet codec PDVD10 and FFdshow audio - bug ! many thanks !!!!!!
hi scyth, is ok for me ! no problem with DVD Moon & 20 leags under the sea ! but i have the cause of problem ! this mornig i...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Rc1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: windows 7 Integral CPU Type: Amd Sempron 2800+ s754...
Replies
Views
You're welcome; glad to hear it solved the problem. Feel free to use the 'THANKS!' button to formally thank me. :) I have no idea what thanking someone this way does (other than the number of thank-yous showing up in the user information next to each post), but it can't hurt.
You're welcome; glad to hear it solved the problem. Feel free to use the 'THANKS!' button to formally thank me. :) I have no idea...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1. RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo E6750 HDD...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: PMT Issues - Can only tune channels from single frequency Can't remember which ones I can tune but there weren't many. Most of the channels don't work. I think it's in the logs somewhere because I did the timeshift test on all channels. It's not a real problem for me since I manually added the transponders to the welho...
Re: AW: PMT Issues - Can only tune channels from single frequency Can't remember which ones I can tune but there weren't many...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 SVN24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Unable to connect to database Hi. Yes u are right. :thx: Indead i could not reach the server with ping using the hostname. And when i added the name of the server to the hosts file the problem was gone. Thx a lot. Jac
Re: AW: Unable to connect to database Hi. Yes u are right. :thx: Indead i could not reach the server with ping using the...
TV-Server MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.RC1 (server and client) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate (Dutch) CPU...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: Windows 7 64bit dropping frames in HD with MP 1.1.0 RC1 me ! :D I'm sure it'll be gone in RC2 Vff
Re: AW: Re: Windows 7 64bit dropping frames in HD with MP 1.1.0 RC1 me ! :D I'm sure it'll be gone in RC2 Vff
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
Please post full logs (both MP & TVServer)
Please post full logs (both MP & TVServer)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350 (Fanless) HDD: OCZ...
Replies
Views
Well having used the MPC Gabest MPEG-2 decoder for a few days now, I'm fairly confident that it's solved the crashing problem. I actually re-arranged my room to put the PC nearer the aerial socket, so that I could use a shorter lead. I actually had worse signal problems than before, but it turned out to be the shorter aerial lead...
Well having used the MPC Gabest MPEG-2 decoder for a few days now, I'm fairly confident that it's solved the crashing problem. I...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
I also have this error... Is there a solution yet?
I also have this error... Is there a solution yet?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP with SP3 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2.66GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Here is the TSReader.log
Here is the TSReader.log
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Quad Core 9550+ Declocked...
Replies
Views
Ok, I have tested this on a number of skins including blue3, and blue3wide. I have been using it for a while. I have seen no ill effects, and longer text entry capabilities...
Ok, I have tested this on a number of skins including blue3, and blue3wide. I have been using it for a while. I have seen no ill...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: ANY Windows Version: win7 but reproduceable on any CPU Type: intel e8400 HDD: 1...
Replies
Views
Hi dir I would suggest that you try to add your htpc's ip-adress and hostname the host file under C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc ... Like 192.168.1.3 HTPC I am also running the same setup as you with two Win 7 machines and TVserver. The setup worked perfectly with my cheap ass Netgear router. Today I bought a DIR-655...
Hi dir I would suggest that you try to add your htpc's ip-adress and hostname the host file under...
I've scoured this forum and gone back to 2008 fixes, but can't find a solution. Installed Windows 7 clean on my htpc-pc and my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom