MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (3 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Hi Mark Thanks for the fast reply. This was also one of my first thoughts, but channels are correctly mapped to both cards. Oliver
Hi Mark Thanks for the fast reply. This was also one of my first thoughts, but channels are correctly mapped to both cards...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.o RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo, 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
Hi, i confirm this issue too ! I must first disable subs (twice via Gui OSD) and select the right subs and it appear ! Seb. Ps : in MPC-HC the selection is normal. Edit : : If i disable autoload in MP config, Sub appear directly after select it (Like i test in MPC-HC player) so i think it's really a splitter issue.
Hi, i confirm this issue too ! I must first disable subs (twice via Gui OSD) and select the right subs and it appear ! Seb. Ps ...
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN (25190) MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
thanks for your replies. yes, I have also ATI GPU (HD3600). Ok seems that the MS codec has problems with ATI HW or ATI drivers. What about the MPC video decoder (MPCVideoDec.ax), does someone has similar instable startup problems?
thanks for your replies. yes, I have also ATI GPU (HD3600). Ok seems that the MS codec has problems with ATI HW or ATI drivers...
Hallo, in the last time I struggle quite hard to get HD TV (Germany ARD and ZDF HD) running especially I try to find a usable...
Replies
Views
off to check with everything disabled..... Only using Maya skin, TV servies, Moving Pictures and InfoService ok Skin related.... :sorry:
off to check with everything disabled..... Only using Maya skin, TV servies, Moving Pictures and InfoService ok Skin related...
Started getting some errors in log file when starting up MP 2010-03-21 09:50:58.234375 [Info.][MPMain(1)]...
Replies
Views
this is intermittent and only on first tune. The DVB-T tuners on the Pinnacle card are currently disabled. Looking at the logs the first tune atempt was to a Peak DVB-T card (and I am fairly sure that is the card that eventually tuned in) Just seems odd why it kept trying a succession of cards (including looking at disabled...
this is intermittent and only on first tune. The DVB-T tuners on the Pinnacle card are currently disabled. Looking at the logs...
not sure what is going on here but recently I have been having huge delays trying to tune to a channel when I first watch TV. In...
Replies
Views
I believe i found a bug in http://mediaportal.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/mediaportal/trunk/TvEngine3/TVLibrary/TVDatabase/TvBusinessLayer/BusinessLayer.cs The function public List<Schedule> GetConflictingSchedules(Schedule rec) does call a loop over all schedules, but is not skipping the evaluating schedule rec in the for each...
I believe i found a bug in...
I believe i found a bug in...
Replies
Views
Re : Re: [TV RADIO] problem with internet radio hi, I select MediaPortal configuration and not tv setup in administrator mode (under Windows 7, right click and choose run as administrator MediaPortal shortcuts on the desktop configuration) hoping to have been quite clear before I had this error (see picture)
Re : Re: [TV RADIO] problem with internet radio hi, I select MediaPortal configuration and not tv setup in administrator mode...
hello, I use MediaPortal 1.10 RC1, windows 7 32 bit, and the default skin for MediaPortal. I have a problem with the...
Replies
Views
This was a clean install. The only plug-ins I have installed are those included with StreamedMP. I'll spend some more time tracking this one down but it will have to wait for a week or so - my test MP box is out of action at the moment.
This was a clean install. The only plug-ins I have installed are those included with StreamedMP. I'll spend some more time...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom...
Replies
Views
AW: No Pay-TV in Revision 25312 No I didn't try... Because my cable-provider didn't change anything! And if I roll back to official version the pay-tv works fine! (Anixe-HD (1080i free-tv) doesn't work as well)
AW: No Pay-TV in Revision 25312 No I didn't try... Because my cable-provider didn't change anything! And if I roll back to...
In this Revision the pay-TV doesn't work anymore...
Replies
Views
AW: activated DVB EPG Grabber causes error in tvserver ah OK - it seems that the TVController isn't ready when the DVB EPG threas tries to connect to it. I've a lot of TVCards so it takes quite some time for the tvcontroller thread to be ready. I think there should be something like loop = 0; start: loop++; try { connecting.. }...
AW: activated DVB EPG Grabber causes error in tvserver ah OK - it seems that the TVController isn't ready when the DVB EPG threas...
Hi! When i activate DVB EPG my TvServer (SVN25318) throws the following error on every startup: 2010-03-19 16:40:46.324800...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP RC1.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor, Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows7 CPU Type: CPU AMD X4 9600 2.3GHz HDD: Maxtor 1TB Memory: A-DATA 2x 2GB Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA74GM Video Card: SAPPHIRE 100255HDMI HD4670 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: On Motherboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1...
MediaPortal Version: MP RC1.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor, Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows7 CPU Type: CPU AMD X4 9600 2.3GHz...
MediaPortal Version: MP RC1.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor, Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows7 CPU Type: CPU AMD X4 9600 2.3GHz...
Replies
Views
Please run windowsupdate and install all patches proposed. I also evidentiated that you have a ATI as there may be a issue in our code for RC1, already solved in upcoming RC2. Simone
Please run windowsupdate and install all patches proposed. I also evidentiated that you have a ATI as there may be a issue in...
Hi, hope this is the right forum... I just updated several of my computers to 1.1.0 RC 1. Only on one notebook I got a...
Replies
Views
iirc, this is a missing feature. I'll try to find out the old thread. Simone
iirc, this is a missing feature. I'll try to find out the old thread. Simone
MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (custom svn build) Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x86 Hi, If I...
Replies
Views
riksmith It does look as though that's what has happened. In the "All Channels" group the channels common to both tuners have been combined. Actually, the more I think about it, this is not necessarily a problem as I would always want to default to Tuner 1 as that gives the best picture. However, I do think that if I make my...
riksmith It does look as though that's what has happened. In the "All Channels" group the channels common to both tuners have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC build 7100 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo...
Replies
Views
Well... So are there any clues in the log entries you posted? I can't see anything related...
Well... So are there any clues in the log entries you posted? I can't see anything related...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Athlon 64 3500+ (2,20 Ghz...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: random TV stuttering and freezes Unfortunately BDA drivers report the signal's level & quality values in various ways (depending on the manufacturer and HW itself) so all those meters are showing is a comparable value when you adjust the signal -> worse or better. But nothing that would indicate if the quality is too bad.
Re: AW: random TV stuttering and freezes Unfortunately BDA drivers report the signal's level & quality values in various ways...
Living room client: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0. RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 on all Systems Windows Version: Windows Vista Home...
Replies
Views
Today's Crash.
Today's Crash.
I have been experiencing seemily random out of memory issues. I get up in the morning and the MP app is closed. I haven't found...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: RC1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC WD10EADS (1TByte) Memory: DDR2 Kingston 4GByte Motherboard: ASUS M3N78-EM Video Card: on Board NVIDIA GeForce 8300 Video Card Driver: 191.07 Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio Sound Card AC3: SPDIF Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: RC1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC WD10EADS...
MediaPortal Version: RC1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC WD10EADS...
Replies
Views
I can confirm your findings, lets see if anything improves with RC2, but I fear this may just be a limitation of MP1's directx useage, so has always existed to some extent with resizing video. Lets see if tourettes confirms this ;)
I can confirm your findings, lets see if anything improves with RC2, but I fear this may just be a limitation of MP1's directx...
When in window mode: if I'm going to resize window with the mouse mediaportal switches in Fullscreenmode. With the keys 'alt'...
Replies
Views
My personal opinion is that it is pure C++ side buffer overflow, but not 100% if Arion thinks the same :) I'll close this thread as it is better to discus in the one thread only.
My personal opinion is that it is pure C++ side buffer overflow, but not 100% if Arion thinks the same :) I'll close this...
Just had a MediaPortal.exe has stopped responding crash. Was just watching TV then it all just crashed. I have to end task on...
Replies
Views
I don't think you have the newest driver. You could try digital everywhere - Integrated Driver Setup and see if it helps.
I don't think you have the newest driver. You could try digital everywhere - Integrated Driver Setup and see if it helps.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 3GHz HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Using DVD43 does not solve it. I still have freezes in DVD menu. Anyway there is another thread here discussing this issue. Seems more people have problems.
Using DVD43 does not solve it. I still have freezes in DVD menu. Anyway there is another thread here discussing this issue. Seems...
Hi, I'm having a problem with MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 playing back DVD's and I was hoping someone might be able to lend a hand...
Replies
Views
Tnx for the reply. Read the post your reffering to. But before I dive into this. It's for singleseat setup. But I'm having troubles in multiseat(..) And my server PC is connected via UTP, not wireless. So what is the connection to my problem? Can you please explain it somewhat? I've allready read more people on the forum...
Tnx for the reply. Read the post your reffering to. But before I dive into this. It's for singleseat setup. But I'm having...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit CPU Type: Core2duo 6750 HDD...
Replies
Views
The Version is Mediaportal 1.1.0 RC1 Rev 25080 Thanks.
The Version is Mediaportal 1.1.0 RC1 Rev 25080 Thanks.
I was trying to have a Key Press Sound whenever the Pause, Play, Rewind, Forward buttons are pressed while watching video. I've...
Replies
Views
A new patch made for 1.1RC1 25080 (rather than the previous one for 1.0.2) has been submitted here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/support-iptv-tuner-moonsoon-hava-79378/
A new patch made for 1.1RC1 25080 (rather than the previous one for 1.0.2) has been submitted here...
"Unknown error occurred" when trying to use an analog tuner Sorry about the bad original title. I accidentally pressed send and...
Replies
Views
Jay, I tried the dll from you post and it didn't work. I know 2008R2 is not supported but it has worked in the past with no problem. 2008R2 is just a version of win7 without BDA support. And i installed the BDA support using a BDA package.
Jay, I tried the dll from you post and it didn't work. I know 2008R2 is not supported but it has worked in the past with no...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Server 2008R2 CPU Type: Athlon 4400e HDD: Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
Added log from when I open config + change mpeg2 codec from ffd to MPC + then enter plugins ...
Added log from when I open config + change mpeg2 codec from ffd to MPC + then enter plugins ...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: MCE 2005 + sp3 CPU Type: AMD x64 x2...
Replies
Views
Hi and good morning! Here is the log-report. Thanks an have a nice day RUE
Hi and good morning! Here is the log-report. Thanks an have a nice day RUE
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP3 CPU Type: Atom D330 HDD: 250 &...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is main htpc Os) :-) CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 HDD: Seagate 320 & WD 500 GB Memory: DDR2 2GB Motherboard: Asus B5P Video Card: NVidia Gf 8400 GS(G98 new chip) Video Card Driver: NVidia 195.37...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is...
Replies
Views
The EPG got some user-unfriendly behaviors when using a mouse Program Guide Screen: every mouse movement resets the current selected item, even when not hovering a selectable item. example: put mouse down to right bottom corner. select a show with remote/keyboard or mouse wheel. move the mouse just 1mm. -this affects navigation with...
The EPG got some user-unfriendly behaviors when using a mouse Program Guide Screen: every mouse movement resets the current...
The EPG got some user-unfriendly behaviors when using a mouse Program Guide Screen: every mouse movement resets the current...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom