MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (4 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32, SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 5600+, 2.9 GHz HDD: WD Green Caviar, 1 TB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: Shuttle Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT Video Card Driver: 7.15.11.7824 Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio Sound Card AC3: optical SPDI/F...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32, SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 5600+...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32, SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 5600+...
Replies
Views
Please wait until 1.1.0 RC2 is out and test again. It has some performance related fixes to help lower end GPUs / CPUs perform better.
Please wait until 1.1.0 RC2 is out and test again. It has some performance related fixes to help lower end GPUs / CPUs perform better.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 without any SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 32bit CPU...
Replies
Views
Hey, No problems - i'm away right now but when I get back at the end of the month, i'll attach the logs to the post? I've fixed it for me, but i'm keen to try and help the (awesome) dev team if I can. Cheers, Kieran
Hey, No problems - i'm away right now but when I get back at the end of the month, i'll attach the logs to the post? I've...
If on your clients you're getting an error stating that they can't connect to stream 2.0, here's how to fix. I was glad my German...
Replies
Views
Is this fixed?
Is this fixed?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is...
Replies
Views
Fresh logs with that issue... it happens sometimes on zapping skip forward helps with it, tv starts playing correctly
Fresh logs with that issue... it happens sometimes on zapping skip forward helps with it, tv starts playing correctly
Hi! using actual SVN 25214 - i'm seeing that tsreader is sometimes running in an endless loop (Channel change was done at...
Replies
Views
Same thing happens to me
Same thing happens to me
MediaPortal Version: v1.0.4.24553 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 + Latest Windows Update CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your replay. I was getting crazy with that. I'll be patient then... Do you know if other Windows is better for that? May be is time to move to Win7... I use an absolute dedicated PC with MP and domotic control over the house. Otherwise, thanks for your replay, other friends of mine are also experiencing the same and...
Thanks for your replay. I was getting crazy with that. I'll be patient then... Do you know if other Windows is better for that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP MCE-SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 3200Mhz HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
My suspicions have been confirmed as CH4+1 just froze again. I immediately stopped it and tried to restart it and got the "No Signal" error. I then manually deleted all the TS files and it started fine.
My suspicions have been confirmed as CH4+1 just froze again. I immediately stopped it and tried to restart it and got the "No...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Uh... After changing the instant play option everything is fine. Thx! :ooops: I would never have thought that the dialog shows me YouTube videos... solved no bug can be closed :)
Uh... After changing the instant play option everything is fine. Thx! :ooops: I would never have thought that the dialog shows me...
I'm unable to use the "1" key on my Windows MCE Remote or on the keyboard in Videotext. After pressing the "1" key on my remote or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I run MediaPortal in Client/Server config, where my Server is a Intel i7 CPU with 8 GB RAM and 100MBit/s Ethernet LAN, my client is an AMD x2 5600 with 2GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD2600XT. Since the RC1 I see the following behaviour when switching to an HD channel (e.g. ZDF in Germany) only: After startup of MP I go to TV. Then...
Hi, I run MediaPortal in Client/Server config, where my Server is a Intel i7 CPU with 8 GB RAM and 100MBit/s Ethernet LAN, my...
Hi, I run MediaPortal in Client/Server config, where my Server is a Intel i7 CPU with 8 GB RAM and 100MBit/s Ethernet LAN, my...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Memory: 4GB DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5B-Plus Video Card: Nvidia 256MB Geforce 8600 GT 1. TV Card: ATI Theater 650 1. TV Card Type: analog/ATSC TV - HTPC Connection: S-Video I'm currently having an...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600...
Replies
Views
the haali splitter is no issue, it never was in this case. I didn't realize you COULD delete from explorer, but I do know tsreader.ax is locking ts files for some reason.
the haali splitter is no issue, it never was in this case. I didn't realize you COULD delete from explorer, but I do know...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
I thought that option had fixed it, but the remote wasn't working properly after resuming from hibernation today until I restarted MP manually, so something still needs tweaking.
I thought that option had fixed it, but the remote wasn't working properly after resuming from hibernation today until I restarted...
Replies
Views
It just seems to be BBC1, BBC2, BBC3 and E4+1 that I'm having troubles with. All of these channels are mostly green blocks were very broken sound. Starting E4+1 resulting in MP crashing again. In TV Server config I see for these 4 channels, Signal Level is 37, with the Signal Quality alternating between 0 and 20 as Tuner Locked...
It just seems to be BBC1, BBC2, BBC3 and E4+1 that I'm having troubles with. All of these channels are mostly green blocks were...
Replies
Views
The bug is not the result of double importing times. It is the result of the fix on my old bug thread.
The bug is not the result of double importing times. It is the result of the fix on my old bug thread.
Replies
Views
Re: Screenselector uses wrong screen for settings I just noticed i had 1024x768 as VGA. But the rest is correct :-P
Re: Screenselector uses wrong screen for settings I just noticed i had 1024x768 as VGA. But the rest is correct :-P
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm able to repro this every time too now. Regards Roy
Hi, I'm able to repro this every time too now. Regards Roy
Hi, well done on getting to RC1 and now to business... I have my music view set to show icons of the artists. If I enter this...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: Core2 duo E8400 HDD: Loads Memory: 4GB Motherboard:ASUS P5Q-E Video Card: NVIDIA 7600GS Video Card Driver: The one that came with windows update Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card Driver: M$ default 1. TV Card: Teratec Cinergy 2400i DT 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: Core2 duo E8400 HDD: Loads Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: Core2 duo E8400 HDD: Loads Memory...
Replies
Views
I'm already using that option as I found it was needed for my remote to work properly after resuming. Rebooting hasn't solved the problem with the Nvidia decoder, so it seems like trying the new core.dll screwed something up. I'll have to try re-installing the decoder sometime to see if that fixes it.
I'm already using that option as I found it was needed for my remote to work properly after resuming. Rebooting hasn't solved...
Replies
Views
Hi Luca Brasi And thanks for the respons ... i have tried the refering link with no changes... What is realy weird is that i can watch the HD channels on 3 clients only machines without them stopping on HD channels. Same SVN 25137. All 3 client are with Nvidia graphics cards ... MP 1.1.0 server/client HTPC is with a new...
Hi Luca Brasi And thanks for the respons ... i have tried the refering link with no changes... What is realy weird is that i...
MediaPortal Version: RC1 +SVN25130 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Quad Core Q6600 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi. I just tested and it opens a folder OK. This one: C:\DOCUME~1\steen\LOKALE~1\Temp Steen
Hi. I just tested and it opens a folder OK. This one: C:\DOCUME~1\steen\LOKALE~1\Temp Steen
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 W Windows Version: Windows XP CPU Type: AMD64 HDD: Memory: 2 Gb...
Replies
Views
Tried the one from 27-02-2010. It did not fix the problem for me :-( /Soeren
Tried the one from 27-02-2010. It did not fix the problem for me :-( /Soeren
Hi, clean install of MP1.1RC1 With CoreAVC hd codec when zap from sd to hd i see some frames of HD channel (slow motion) and...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem (now with 1.1.0 RC1, but also with previoius versions, down to 1.0.0)... Certain combinations are just not possible. For dutchies (Ziggo). If I switch from NL1 (SD) to NL1 HD, this goes wrong... The playback just freezes. If I go from NL1 (SD) to Discovery Showcase HD and then to NL1 HD, it works. I use the...
I have the same problem (now with 1.1.0 RC1, but also with previoius versions, down to 1.0.0)... Certain combinations are just not...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x 2,5" WD 512GB...
Replies
Views
yes I see this as well. It doesnt seem to be consistant for me (with mpeg2) MPEG2 channels (on clients) sometimes play fine for hours, and other times they freeze and corrupt every few seconds (can sometimes only get it to play again by stepping backwards then forwards) H264 channels play perfectly on the server PC, but on...
yes I see this as well. It doesnt seem to be consistant for me (with mpeg2) MPEG2 channels (on clients) sometimes play fine for...
Replies
Views
re: Scrambled -> tv service not available Quote Rekenaar from the front page article: "That leaves us with 200 posts in the past month.".... let's make that 199 ;) Thanks, Ruud. ps. sorry for 'bumping' my own message
re: Scrambled -> tv service not available Quote Rekenaar from the front page article: "That leaves us with 200 posts in the past...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Client: AMD Geode NX1750...
Replies
Views
Where are the installer logs? I suspect that they have been overwritten as I have done a successfull re-installation. The uninstaller was definitely where the error message said it should have been, and I could run it from that location after the failed uninstallation. I noted also that it thought 1.1.0 RC1 was installed, which it...
Where are the installer logs? I suspect that they have been overwritten as I have done a successfull re-installation. The...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 (no SVN) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo 3GHZ...
Replies
Views
AW: MP Freeze on first Tune in Multi Seat Ok found the channel. What did you mean with, you need an TS Dump, did you mean that i record some minutes of this channel ? :S
AW: MP Freeze on first Tune in Multi Seat Ok found the channel. What did you mean with, you need an TS Dump, did you mean that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win 7 (Main Client) / Win Server 2008 x64 Std (TV...
Replies
Views
Hi, Ohhh, missed that one. Any ideas on why that might be? Bas
Hi, Ohhh, missed that one. Any ideas on why that might be? Bas
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: B2W Windows Version: XP SP3 After upgrading to RC1 I've lost the ability to...
Replies
Views
I have a music view setup as What|Function|SortBy Album Artist|Group|Artist Album Artist||Artist Album||Year Tracks||Tracks If I select an album artist that has multiple albums they are displayed as Alubm Name - Year If I go into an album artist who only has one artist this is displayed as Album Name - Album Artist I...
I have a music view setup as What|Function|SortBy Album Artist|Group|Artist Album Artist||Artist Album||Year Tracks||Tracks...
I have a music view setup as What|Function|SortBy Album Artist|Group|Artist Album Artist||Artist Album||Year Tracks||Tracks...
Replies
Views
Suggest you make a new thread emphasising the "Old DirectShowhelper" in the title.
Suggest you make a new thread emphasising the "Old DirectShowhelper" in the title.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Quad q8400 HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom