MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (5 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Totally off-topic ofcourse. Ghehehe... What you write is 100% true ofcourse. Alas the fact of life is 80% of the people in the world are not aware of this (or dont care). It is always difficult to write a text without calling an emotional response. In 1-on-1 verbal discussions it is difficult enough not to misunderstand eachother...
Totally off-topic ofcourse. Ghehehe... What you write is 100% true ofcourse. Alas the fact of life is 80% of the people in the...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
Replies
Views
This problem hasn't re-occurred in the 6 weeks since my last post, so unless there's a clue in the original logs I posted I guess we'll never know what was causing it. I've upgraded to RC2 today anyway, so whatever caused it might have been fixed in that.
This problem hasn't re-occurred in the 6 weeks since my last post, so unless there's a clue in the original logs I posted I guess...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Should be in RC1, but now RC2 is out I see no reason not to upgrade (there have been numerous stability fixes)
Should be in RC1, but now RC2 is out I see no reason not to upgrade (there have been numerous stability fixes)
I have had a problem with MP not working on resume since I started using MP (about 1.0) and the problem is still there. A while...
Replies
Views
Hi By crash I did not mean an application crash, what happened was that the media portal screen became 'transparent', at this point I could see the desktop, but couldn't access any icons because mediaportal was still on top. The only way I could terminate it was with the task manager, at this point media portal appeared to exit...
Hi By crash I did not mean an application crash, what happened was that the media portal screen became 'transparent', at this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version : 7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Asus P5Q-EM Video...
Replies
Views
May I ask why you even use PowerDVD as external player? You have W7, you just need to use its codecs for DVD. If you want to use PDVD for some reason, just select their codecs for video/audio and the PDVD navigator filter. That way the whole HTPC experience will be a lot smoother since you dont exit one app and go to an other. Imo...
May I ask why you even use PowerDVD as external player? You have W7, you just need to use its codecs for DVD. If you want to use...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1 RC MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: AMD x2 4850e HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
You are right. I bought a Anysee E30 Combo USB receiver and the stuttering problem is dramatically reduced both in frequency and in strenght. There still are some occasional little pixelations on small parts of the picture, but no huge glitches or stuttering anymore, so this is a great improvement. Zapping to the HD channel (which...
You are right. I bought a Anysee E30 Combo USB receiver and the stuttering problem is dramatically reduced both in frequency and in...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 svn (25543) MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel C2D 8500 The alternative fullscreen Splashscreen don't work if you use screen selector Left : My touch screen Right : My full HD TV I try screen selector because of another bug : If you shutdown TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 svn (25543) MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 svn (25543) MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs...
I have my system up and running now (with regards to the TV part - which is the most important). Now I wanted to add the radio...
Replies
Views
Try disabling the infoservice plugin. Lots of errors related to that in logs. The TV-Server logs are also interesting, but lacking here.
Try disabling the infoservice plugin. Lots of errors related to that in logs. The TV-Server logs are also interesting, but lacking...
Hi! After waking up from hypernate, media portal was hanging up (not responding anymore). The basic home screen was visible, no...
Replies
Views
@ Austuff. I don't use xmltv plugins so I don't believe so... I have now rebuilt the box.....
@ Austuff. I don't use xmltv plugins so I don't believe so... I have now rebuilt the box.....
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 Single Seat with My SQL MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 Professional CPU...
Replies
Views
AW: PDVD10 switching audio fails didn't test further, but thought about it... does switching audio also changes something in registry when using MPC-MPA?
AW: PDVD10 switching audio fails didn't test further, but thought about it... does switching audio also changes something in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 newest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x86 CPU Type: Atom...
Replies
Views
OK well the original logs I created are gone, but the error.bak file was huge, about 80mb. But even on a fresh start up ie Started Watch Dog Did steps before MP starts Started MP Closed MP Ran the log collector. The resultant zip of logs is attached Now the error log itself looks pretty clean (but you would expect that...
OK well the original logs I created are gone, but the error.bak file was huge, about 80mb. But even on a fresh start up ie...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: aMPed 3.1 Windows Version: XP 5.1.2600 Media Centre Edition SP3.0 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I looked at that again, but the first not descrambling recording logged a 65 level and 65 quality, the one before logged a 0/0 while that one recorded just fine, but that was on a non descrambled recording. So I say this signal level logging is faulty ;)
I looked at that again, but the first not descrambling recording logged a 65 level and 65 quality, the one before logged a 0/0...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: windows 7 ultimate 1. TV Card: 2xFloppyDTV 2. TV...
Replies
Views
Hey Ray, Thanks for the quick post. I'll hang on for RC2. Been a while since I updated my HTPC but disk crashed so took the opportunity to buy a new HDD and rebuild. 1.1 is looking sweet and I can't wait for you guys to get it finished. Mads
Hey Ray, Thanks for the quick post. I'll hang on for RC2. Been a while since I updated my HTPC but disk crashed so took the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 with all patches CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: PMT Issues - Can only tune channels from single frequency Can't remember which ones I can tune but there weren't many. Most of the channels don't work. I think it's in the logs somewhere because I did the timeshift test on all channels. It's not a real problem for me since I manually added the transponders to the welho...
Re: AW: PMT Issues - Can only tune channels from single frequency Can't remember which ones I can tune but there weren't many...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 SVN24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
Please post full logs (both MP & TVServer)
Please post full logs (both MP & TVServer)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350 (Fanless) HDD: OCZ...
Replies
Views
Here is the TSReader.log
Here is the TSReader.log
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Quad Core 9550+ Declocked...
Replies
Views
Hi MP I'm new here so please advise me if this is the wrong place to put my problem. First, my regards to what you are doing her in the MP Team – it is a great initiative - thank you for that. BUT …. I have problems when doing the radio scanning with the MediaPortal TV-Server I have a clean win 7 Ultimate: After...
Hi MP I'm new here so please advise me if this is the wrong place to put my problem. First, my regards to what you are doing...
Hi MP I'm new here so please advise me if this is the wrong place to put my problem. First, my regards to what you are doing...
Replies
Views
Problem seems to be fixed. I tried a Aston cam 1.07 and this one is working without problems. No tuning issues nomore! @ riksmith: thanks for pointing this out! Cheers! :thx:
Problem seems to be fixed. I tried a Aston cam 1.07 and this one is working without problems. No tuning issues nomore! @ riksmith...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XPsp3 CPU Type: E2200 HDD: Samsung F1 x2 Memory: 2Gb...
Replies
Views
MP 1.1.RC1 on Win7 w/ATi 650 Combo USB tuner I was investigating a tuner issue and was using the Manual Control tab under TV Server to see the tuning details when I select TimeShifting. I noticed one odd parameter - it says the Netherlands even though I have United States picked when I set up the tuner. I did not perform a scan...
MP 1.1.RC1 on Win7 w/ATi 650 Combo USB tuner I was investigating a tuner issue and was using the Manual Control tab under TV...
MP 1.1.RC1 on Win7 w/ATi 650 Combo USB tuner I was investigating a tuner issue and was using the Manual Control tab under TV...
Replies
Views
Hi, just did two recordings without a cold restart before the recordings (that was my solution to fix this): both recordings went fine, live TV as well. What I still noticed while testing the live TV is that when switching channels I sometimes get the message 'scrambled' but then by reselecting the channel it does work again...
Hi, just did two recordings without a cold restart before the recordings (that was my solution to fix this): both recordings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 X64 CPU Type: AM2 HDD: Memory: 4GB DDR2...
Replies
Views
For Windows7 you must select Wave. We don't have the time and wish to recode all the volume handler in MP1. :sorry: BTW, if you enable upmixing there is a glitch during loading of volume option. Going to fix itfor RC2. Simone
For Windows7 you must select Wave. We don't have the time and wish to recode all the volume handler in MP1. :sorry: BTW, if you...
[TV-Server Version:MediaPortal TV-Server 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version:MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal SVN 25332 (applies also for 1.1.0 RC1!!!) MediaPortal Skin: amped (happens also with blue3) Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 + all additional patches and hotfixes needed CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2600+ HDD: Seagate Memory: 786 DDR Motherboard: Unknown Video Card: Nvidia FX 5200 Video Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal SVN 25332 (applies also for 1.1.0 RC1!!!) MediaPortal Skin: amped (happens also with blue3)...
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal SVN 25332 (applies also for 1.1.0 RC1!!!) MediaPortal Skin: amped (happens also with blue3)...
Replies
Views
As you are using Windows 7, please go in configuration and select "EVR" insead of VMR9. Simone
As you are using Windows 7, please go in configuration and select "EVR" insead of VMR9. Simone
MediaPortal Version 1.1 RC1: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version 7: AMD X2 5600+: 2X HDD samsung 1T: 2GB: Gigabyte...
Replies
Views
Sorry we are all way too busy with RL. Yes the code changes you suggested should fix the issue, but I didn't test myself. Simone
Sorry we are all way too busy with RL. Yes the code changes you suggested should fix the issue, but I didn't test myself. Simone
Me again with a little bit of MP which is missing...
Replies
Views
There is a lot of logging going on when using teletext subs. Try to set Log verbosity to Error just to make sure it's not the logging itself that cause the framedrops Edit: Ah - I should have read through the whole thread before answering.. My mistake.
There is a lot of logging going on when using teletext subs. Try to set Log verbosity to Error just to make sure it's not the...
Hi guys, First of all. Thanks for RC1 .It is working out really nice for me. I think however that i have found a bug. I...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Win7 Enterprise US CPU Type: Intel Core2 6320 1.86Ghz HDD: Intel x25-v 40GB Memory: 4GB DDR2 800Mhz Motherboard: Asus P5QL-EM Video Card: Nvidia 8800 water cooled Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: Realtek HD audio Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Win7 Enterprise US CPU Type: Intel Core2 6320...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Win7 Enterprise US CPU Type: Intel Core2 6320...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] HDTV stutter DE
AW: HDTV stutter My HDTV-issues are resolved by using the core.dll from Manfred in threat "Playing problems in RC1: TV, radio, AVI, DXVA".
AW: HDTV stutter My HDTV-issues are resolved by using the core.dll from Manfred in threat "Playing problems in RC1: TV, radio...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x 2,5" WD...
Replies
Views
Hi, You could possibly download and compile SVN yourself. Instructions are provided in the documentation, although this is not supported. RC2 will not be too far away. There are a few issues that need to be fixed. The team made a decision not to release RC1 SVN builds. Thanks for your patience. Best wishes, Mark
Hi, You could possibly download and compile SVN yourself. Instructions are provided in the documentation, although this is not...
Everytime I want to view Live-TV, I get the error "Abspielen nicht möglich: Stream3.0". I have the Server on a different Machine...
Replies
Views
I think this is somewhere in the FFDShow, Arcsoft Renderer and MP combo. The Arcsoft renderer is not meant to be used outside of TMT and I guess the TMT code does something to handle the renderer. My experience is that I can play a few videos and at some point one will not have any audio when I start it; there is is no pattern and...
I think this is somewhere in the FFDShow, Arcsoft Renderer and MP combo. The Arcsoft renderer is not meant to be used outside of...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Atom 330 HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom