Mini Display (11 Viewers)

AW: SDC Megtron - Stays off after Standby ich hab zur zeit dieses, usb Monitor, Grafikkarte: Somikon 17,8 cm/7" TFT Zusatzmonitor mit integrierter USB Grafik Karte - MONITORE / monitor usb war allerdings nicht ganz einfach das erstmal ans laufen zu bekommen, funktioniert aber jetzt gut. läuft mit dem mpd2-plugin (als 2.monitor)...
AW: SDC Megtron - Stays off after Standby ich hab zur zeit dieses, usb Monitor, Grafikkarte: Somikon 17,8 cm/7" TFT Zusatzmonitor...
Hello Team Mediaportal, I bought an SDC Megtron Display. It works after installing the required files under controller. My...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Imon Touch LCD DE
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT Plus with Imon Touch LCD and I'm searching options to use Imon with Mediaportal. There are two options: 1) MCE Display plugin (by JoeDalton) - It works well. Shows music and video info (time lenght, t¡me elapsed), title name and display turns dark when a video is playing. But lack some things that...
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT Plus with Imon Touch LCD and I'm searching options to use Imon with Mediaportal. There are two...
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT Plus with Imon Touch LCD and I'm searching options to use Imon with Mediaportal. There are two...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your time. It would be great, if I can do reinicialize display with send some command data (e.g. set luminance of vfd) adding some strings to ExternalDisplay.xml.. :) I have one more problem. If I set TextComDelay to 40 (this value is used in lcdhype), display is flickering. When I change delay to 200, flickering is...
Thank you for your time. It would be great, if I can do reinicialize display with send some command data (e.g. set luminance of...
Hello, is it possible to send direct hexadecimal command to VFD display by adding some string to ExternalDisplay.xml? I have...
Replies
Views
So i finally got rid of my buggy imon display and replaced it with a generic 4x20 LCD display. After breathing a sigh of relief when i got it working with MePo, i went searching for ways to use up the full display, but came away empty handed and a bit confused. After playing with xml files for a few hours, and restarting...
So i finally got rid of my buggy imon display and replaced it with a generic 4x20 LCD display. After breathing a sigh of relief...
So i finally got rid of my buggy imon display and replaced it with a generic 4x20 LCD display. After breathing a sigh of relief...
Replies
Views
Hello giovifree, I have added an english description to my thread on the PVR Scheduler page. Georg
Hello giovifree, I have added an english description to my thread on the PVR Scheduler page. Georg
Hello, I'm trying to get a program running, which sets the Alarm Time of the VFD (iMONVFD_SetAlarmON), so that I can shutdown my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Buying A VFD??? DE
The cheapest place and a well supported vfd can be bought here: USB VFD Kit (With VFD) | D-Vine HTPC Used it to upgrade my ahanix case. My personal opinion is it can be very helpful. I use it to put on some music without turning on the tv, works brilliant. It's really a personal taste, some like it some don'tm some cases look better...
The cheapest place and a well supported vfd can be bought here: USB VFD Kit (With VFD) | D-Vine HTPC Used it to upgrade my ahanix...
hey guys, I currently have an antec micro fusion case and have set up the lcd screen to work with mp. However tbh the screen is...
Replies
Views
Neu: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/display-driver-for-vfd-futaba-mdm166a-in-minidisplay-plugin.105931/page-6#post-1172638
Neu: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/display-driver-for-vfd-futaba-mdm166a-in-minidisplay-plugin.105931/page-6#post-1172638
Hallo, habe ein kleines Problem. Hab mir aus dem Internet ein Futaba mdm166a besorgt um Mediaportal zu nutzen auch wenn der...
Replies
Views
I just submitted the patch to let it integrate into the next SVN (see here). Thank you very much. Michael
I just submitted the patch to let it integrate into the next SVN (see here). Thank you very much. Michael
I recently discovered a bug in the minidiplay driver for my display (Futaba DM-140GINK DEMO) that causes the display to show top...
Replies
Views
no, it's not for MP2, but TVE we can have plugin inside TVE, as MP1 so only make compatible Minidisplay to TVE for have these info, without connect an screen on server ( maybe my future use, because server should be on top of door of my WC, lol )
no, it's not for MP2, but TVE we can have plugin inside TVE, as MP1 so only make compatible Minidisplay to TVE for have these info...
HEllo. I would know, if we can have mini display ported to TVE plugin, for display info about TVE : HDD usage (freespace for...
Replies
Views
Well I got around the problem with the HD44780. I've changed the LCD device to Clipboard. Then I wrote a program that outputs the info to the LCD when the clipboard datachanges. I already had written a program to interface with the HD44780 so was not difficult. Just need to tweak the application. So if media portal is not running...
Well I got around the problem with the HD44780. I've changed the LCD device to Clipboard. Then I wrote a program that outputs the...
Hi, i managed to get my 4x20 LCD working with Joe Daltons HD44780 Driver. Unfortunately the backlight keeps turning of after i...
Replies
Views
hi cybrmage there you are wrong, and its also not fair to say that. i have spendet a whole night, to verify that the display is working in hibernation/standby. then i createt this thread. so i have spendet many hours of work... all informations, i have about my hardware, i gave you in the links. even the link of the...
hi cybrmage there you are wrong, and its also not fair to say that. i have spendet a whole night, to verify that the display is...
hi, for some weeks a startet a request about the dipslay should show date and time in hibernation/standby-mode. i have tried it...
Replies
Views
Now I swicth to Win7 32bit and MP 1.2.2 and now it work :) Mabey the problem was because it was a 64bit windows. Sorry for mi english
Now I swicth to Win7 32bit and MP 1.2.2 and now it work :) Mabey the problem was because it was a 64bit windows. Sorry for mi english
My minidisplay do nok work any more after update to MP 1.2.2 (from 1.1.3) At same time I change to Win Vista 64 (from Win 7 32)...
Replies
Views
This driver has been superceeded by the CybrDisplay plugin, available HERE
This driver has been superceeded by the CybrDisplay plugin, available HERE
I recently got several MatrixOrbital LCD displays... and since I was already writing drivers for thye Soundgraph devices... I...
Replies
Views
Sorry ran out of time while I was home. Wanted to get into this a bit. :( Hopefully next time I'm home I'll have some time to get this working. Not back until the end of April though :( I work away from home.
Sorry ran out of time while I was home. Wanted to get into this a bit. :( Hopefully next time I'm home I'll have some time to...
Hi everybody, first of all thanks very much for your help that could make me start in this new world!! I have a Silverstone case...
Replies
Views
ok im stupid, i had the contrast turned way up somehow and thats why it wasnt showing anything.. seems to work fine. now i just have to figure out the remote part.. :) Im just using my old mce ir reciever for now...
ok im stupid, i had the contrast turned way up somehow and thats why it wasnt showing anything.. seems to work fine. now i just...
TV-Server Version: NO MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: 5400+ HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: Pentium 4 HDD: Memory: 1 g external display: HTvision 4*20 text display This Display is compatible with cristal fontz (it is working well with LCD smartie dispays 4 lines and contrast is adjustable) (USB dirver redirected to com4)...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: Pentium 4 HDD: Memory: 1 g...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: Pentium 4 HDD: Memory: 1 g...
Replies
Views
If you want extra debugging information in the log, regarding the ExternalDisplay plugin, enable the "Extensive logging" option in the plugin setup. You also need to set the 'Log Level' in the General section of the Configuration program to 'Debug', in order to get the extra info into the log file. Otherwise the plugin will...
If you want extra debugging information in the log, regarding the ExternalDisplay plugin, enable the "Extensive logging" option in...
If you want extra debugging information in the log, regarding the ExternalDisplay plugin, enable the "Extensive logging" option in...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the confirmation. I'll close this thread now. Please report other problems in a new thread... Joe
Thanks for the confirmation. I'll close this thread now. Please report other problems in a new thread... Joe
Support for this display has been added in the latest SVN. Let me know if you have problems with it... Joe
Replies
Views
AW: [Solved] How to switch between Beamer and Plasma with 2 Graphic cards? Sadly the HDMI splitter didnt work, like i said before. But...DUH... the easiest ways dont come into mind when u desperately work on something ^^ The DVI to HDMI Adapter did the Job. Now i can Duplicate the desktop with the PCIe GPU and everything is fine...
AW: [Solved] How to switch between Beamer and Plasma with 2 Graphic cards? Sadly the HDMI splitter didnt work, like i said before...
Hello everyone, I hope i can get some information on the following Issue. When we watch TV or Series we usually use the...
Replies
Views
True cloning works well but you are restricted to both displays having identical resolutins and refresh; as of yet no display drivers from ATI/AMD or NV have true scaling options for cloned displays. So you are then forced to the resolution of the smallest display. I use a touch screen LCD for control with MAX 1024x768 so my PJ...
True cloning works well but you are restricted to both displays having identical resolutins and refresh; as of yet no display...
I wonder if there is the opportunity to use a second display just for the user interface. I'd like to connect a small 800x600 LCD...
Replies
Views
I have this problem in reverse: My vfd worked just fine with old tv server on my client machine. For some reason the old tv server was causing me a lot of problems, so I installed 4therecord. Now my vfd is behaving exactly as you describe. MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista 32-bit SP2...
I have this problem in reverse: My vfd worked just fine with old tv server on my client machine. For some reason the old tv server...
Hi all, I've been reading around on here a bit, but a lot of the info seems to be pre-MP 1.0 release. Wondering if anyone has...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win XP CPU Type: AMD 5050e HDD: Memory: 2 GB Corsair Motherboard: Gigabyte ga-ma78gm-s2h Video Card: ATI 3200HD Video Card Driver: Catalyst 9.5 Hi, I need help with my Minidisplay Configuration. I tried multiple options but nothing worked...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win XP CPU Type: AMD 5050e HDD: Memory: 2 GB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win XP CPU Type: AMD 5050e HDD: Memory: 2 GB...
Replies
Views
Orco, take a look here. The Silverstone GD01 case has a builtin MFP51 display. At the moment, you are out of luck - the display is not working with MP. But we are working on it! ;)
Orco, take a look here. The Silverstone GD01 case has a builtin MFP51 display. At the moment, you are out of luck - the...
Hi there, I intend to buy myself a new LCD display. Very interesting seems to be the new one from Silverstone MFP51...
Replies
Views
Tested, Cyrillics are displayed perfectly. No need to transcode.
Tested, Cyrillics are displayed perfectly. No need to transcode.
Hello All! Those of you who run MP on IMon VFD should have noticed that it doesn't display correct national symbols (Cyrillic...
Replies
Views
I've finally positively identified the case. Its an Arisetec Antec HT400B. Manufacturer has gone now but using the wayback machine I got to their old site. According to the site they used iMON for their USB VFDs. I tried to get the original version of iMON they used but no luck. The most recent version does not recognise my display...
I've finally positively identified the case. Its an Arisetec Antec HT400B. Manufacturer has gone now but using the wayback machine...
I'm having trouble finding a driver for this display. I've tried Imon, IR, Hiper and one other with no luck. I've attached a...
Replies
Views
Ok, here it is. Since VFD_Control.cs is also used by DM140GINK.cs and FicSpectra.cs then changes also affect on these drivers, but I think that it can help them work smoother... Basically patch removes checking of "ehshell" process which was executed several times on each display line drawing, and I think that it is completely...
Ok, here it is. Since VFD_Control.cs is also used by DM140GINK.cs and FicSpectra.cs then changes also affect on these drivers...
Hello. I'm owner of F-S Scaleo E HTPC. From the beginning of Mediaportal use i had very annoying issue with external display...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: normal Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate CPU Type: Intel 875k (2.93 Ghz) HDD: 600 gb Memory: 16GB DDR3 1866 MHz Corsair Vengeance Memory Motherboard: P7h55-m/usb3 Video Card: xfx radeon 5670 gddr5 Video Card Driver: amd cataylst Sound Card: Asus Xonar D2 Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: normal Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate CPU Type: Intel 875k (2.93 Ghz)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: normal Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate CPU Type: Intel 875k (2.93 Ghz)...
Replies
Views
Well. The powersupply manages BF3 on 1920x1080 at medium settings without this happening, so I think it is powerful enough to run 2d?
Well. The powersupply manages BF3 on 1920x1080 at medium settings without this happening, so I think it is powerful enough to run 2d?
I am running MP on the extended desktop on my Philips TV. Every once in a while the display driver starts to lag terribly and...
Replies
Views
I think it's a problem related to XP. Try to search something about "resume usb from standby", if I remember well there's a workaround for usb device not resuming from standby.
I think it's a problem related to XP. Try to search something about "resume usb from standby", if I remember well there's a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 SVN (1.0.4.24553) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for the reponse, I tried evr, i get the same judder/stutter, I notice it on kung fu panda, when the title appears, on the panning shot, you see stutter, is there anything i can check deeper to fix this, this is all i need for perfect smooth playback, without the minimise problem. thanks, ill havea look if there is...
Hi, thanks for the reponse, I tried evr, i get the same judder/stutter, I notice it on kung fu panda, when the title appears, on...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: spinsafe 1080 Windows Version: vista 32 bit CPU Type: qud core...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom