Mini Display (8 Viewers)

OEM or PC case Manufacturer and Case model : HFX Mini MediaPortal Version : 1.1.0 Cyberdisplay/Minidisplay version : MP-Minidisplay Operating System : WIndows 7 Ultimate 64bit Motherboard : Asus M4A785TD-M EVO Imon Display Model : OEM VFD Connection kind : USB OEM Type : Type A Firmware : 0x87 IMon Manager Version : 7.43.0911...
OEM or PC case Manufacturer and Case model : HFX Mini MediaPortal Version : 1.1.0 Cyberdisplay/Minidisplay version ...
OEM or PC case Manufacturer and Case model : HFX Mini MediaPortal Version : 1.1.0 Cyberdisplay/Minidisplay version ...
Replies
Views
ageofpanic: I agree, and i find it quite unstable, but i guess no one is developing any more on irtrans display, would have been nice to have more features too, like rss feed scrolling or something :p
ageofpanic: I agree, and i find it quite unstable, but i guess no one is developing any more on irtrans display, would have been...
Does the Display of this Case work with MP? http://www.origenae.com/en/htpc_s10v.htm
Replies
Views
Hi, I sent an email to the company (smart display company) that programmed the driver and they sent me a new version of it that works with media portal within some days. I'm not sure if I am allowed to distribute it in public, so send me a private message with your email adress and I will forward it to you. Boris
Hi, I sent an email to the company (smart display company) that programmed the driver and they sent me a new version of it that...
Hello, first of all, this is my first post, so hello everybody! I am using MediaPortal occasionally the last time ad i really...
Replies
Views
Hi there, i have a very annoying issue. I have my origen S16T connected to my onkyo 606 to my TV all with HDMI. I use my regular cable box to watch TV. So when i change my Onkyo to TV, the resolution on my HTPC gets resetted to the initial 7"screen. I tried everything with my Ati drivers, changes the TV to my primary monitor but...
Hi there, i have a very annoying issue. I have my origen S16T connected to my onkyo 606 to my TV all with HDMI. I use my regular...
Hi there, i have a very annoying issue. I have my origen S16T connected to my onkyo 606 to my TV all with HDMI. I use my regular...
Replies
Views
I thinks i have your same case (HTPC-2000 with OEM display) and same problem. With this difference: in my system M.Play don't work too ("device not found" message when i try to start M.Play). For me is not important M.Play, i.d like to use the lcd dispaly only with Mediaportal. Can you help me? thanks mamachan
I thinks i have your same case (HTPC-2000 with OEM display) and same problem. With this difference: in my system M.Play don't work...
Hi Some time ago, I have a new HTPC case whitin this case i got a cloned (or rebranded) VLsystem L.I.S MCE. It works realy good...
Replies
Views
any help? :(
any help? :(
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: XP Pro sp.3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
I am having the iMon disconnection problem with my game controller Logitech cordless rumblepad 2. There is a workaround available on the SoundGraph homepage (Description and Download) with the executable EnableDisableiMON.exe. This is working without MediaPortal and Minidisplay Plugin correctly, but if i start EnableDisableiMON.exe...
I am having the iMon disconnection problem with my game controller Logitech cordless rumblepad 2. There is a workaround available...
I am having the iMon disconnection problem with my game controller Logitech cordless rumblepad 2. There is a workaround available...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Since I have updated to MP 1.1.0 beta, my Antec fusion VDF screen is not working anymore. I saw that there is a new driver used in the beta version. (imon vdf driver) Is it possible that someone sends me the old driver so I can replace it? Thanks in advance.
Hi All, Since I have updated to MP 1.1.0 beta, my Antec fusion VDF screen is not working anymore. I saw that there is a new driver...
Hi All, Since I have updated to MP 1.1.0 beta, my Antec fusion VDF screen is not working anymore. I saw that there is a new driver...
Replies
Views
Ok, I guess this thread can be ignored. As I retested several things at weekend and reset all items once again, finally it is working now. Only difference in settings now is that I activated extended logging in MiniDisplay settings, to maybe get a log why Display is not working. Might this be the solution or was the some else problem...
Ok, I guess this thread can be ignored. As I retested several things at weekend and reset all items once again, finally it is...
I need some help with the MiniDisplay Library optimized for the Shuttle VFD. What I did so far: I copied the DLL provided...
Replies
Views
I have this problem in reverse: My vfd worked just fine with old tv server on my client machine. For some reason the old tv server was causing me a lot of problems, so I installed 4therecord. Now my vfd is behaving exactly as you describe. MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista 32-bit SP2...
I have this problem in reverse: My vfd worked just fine with old tv server on my client machine. For some reason the old tv server...
Hi all, I've been reading around on here a bit, but a lot of the info seems to be pre-MP 1.0 release. Wondering if anyone has...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Shuttle SG33G5M DE
Hi pridehaveit, The fanless power unit is the shuttle one: PC 62. Shuttle Europe - PC62 Works perfectly on my system: Core 2 Duo 6400, 2GB RAM, 2HDD 1GB SATA Green Power, 1 DVD Burner SATA, ATI 4550 Fanless + FireDTV connected through Firewire also powered by the shuttle. No Noise and no problem. Of course, when you don't hear the...
Hi pridehaveit, The fanless power unit is the shuttle one: PC 62. Shuttle Europe - PC62 Works perfectly on my system: Core 2 Duo...
Does anybody now which VFD driver i have to use for Shuttle SG33G5M (VFD display 27) ??? Thanx!
Replies
Views
Same Country and the same problem here with the exaclty same case :P Still waiting for an answer
Same Country and the same problem here with the exaclty same case :P Still waiting for an answer
Hi, I have been trying to make the lcd display on my 3RSystems HT-3000 case work with MP MiniDisplay for some time now, since...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately backporting all new fix/features to 1.0.2 is a bigger task than what I though because some other projects of the MP solutions are involved as well. I would say, go with 1.1.0Alpha if you want the new improved MiniDisplayLibrary. :sorry: but I won't spend my tmie on this task anymore. Simone
Unfortunately backporting all new fix/features to 1.0.2 is a bigger task than what I though because some other projects of the MP...
Hi all, as we are going to work with SoundGraph, I started cleaning up a bit the code related to iMON driver. Please test...
Replies
Views
I added support for the Shuttle VFD display PF27 to MediaPortal. Take a look here: Added support for MiniDisplay Shuttle PF27 (SG33G5M) The remote control is MCE compatible and supported.
I added support for the Shuttle VFD display PF27 to MediaPortal. Take a look here: Added support for MiniDisplay Shuttle PF27...
I have one question: MEdiaPortal runs with Shuttle Front Panel PF27 and his remote control?? Thanks by replys
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win XP CPU Type: AMD 5050e HDD: Memory: 2 GB Corsair Motherboard: Gigabyte ga-ma78gm-s2h Video Card: ATI 3200HD Video Card Driver: Catalyst 9.5 Hi, I need help with my Minidisplay Configuration. I tried multiple options but nothing worked...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win XP CPU Type: AMD 5050e HDD: Memory: 2 GB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win XP CPU Type: AMD 5050e HDD: Memory: 2 GB...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: x-factor Windows Version: xp pro sp3 CPU Type: intel p4 3ghz HDD: sata 160gb Memory: 1gb Motherboard:asrock 4165 Video Card: xfx nvidia 6800 Video Card Driver: unknown Sound Card: unknown Sound Card AC3: unknown Sound Card Driver: unknown 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: x-factor Windows Version: xp pro sp3 CPU Type: intel p4...
TV-Server Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: x-factor Windows Version: xp pro sp3 CPU Type: intel p4...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Shuttle SG33G5M VFD DE
I make some in the evening. I post them on the other thread i referenced as link.
I make some in the evening. I post them on the other thread i referenced as link.
I´ve open this thread, to get in this post all the info about this Shuttle VFD, becouse I saw, that a lot of people is buying this...
Replies
Views
Bump, anyone? ;/
Bump, anyone? ;/
Hi, I just set up my HTPC with this wonderful software, but im having a hard time setting up my iMon VFD. I installed the iMon...
Replies
Views
Just registered on here to add my voice to the people who are having this problem. I have an Antec Micro Fusion 350 case with the iMon LCD/remoe combo and a Harmony One remote. I switched iMon to MCE remote mode as the Harmony has issues emulating the iMon PAD remote. Everything works fine until I enable MiniDisplay, at which...
Just registered on here to add my voice to the people who are having this problem. I have an Antec Micro Fusion 350 case with...
Hi there. I found a lot solutions about how to solve my problem here but none of that really worked. It is Remote AND...
Replies
Views
noone an idea ? maybe someone can tell me, where the default settings are, then i will edit them instead of making changes in the configuration editor. But where are the default settings ?
noone an idea ? maybe someone can tell me, where the default settings are, then i will edit them instead of making changes in...
MediaPortal 1.02 I deleted all HyperLCD Codecs in LCD-Drivers Directory cause my HD44780 shows only 4 charakters mixed from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hmc-2k53a-a0 vfd (1 Viewer) DE
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Mediastream Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E8500 HDD: Maxtor 250 GB Memory: 1 x 2 GB Motherboard: ASUS P5E-VM HDMI Video Card: Nvidia 7150 Video Card Driver: the latest one Sound Card: Realtek HD Sound Card AC3: Realtek HD Sound Card Driver: the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Mediastream Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Mediastream Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Great to hear hwahrmann! I guess this bug will be fixed in 1.1? Can't wait! :thx:
Great to hear hwahrmann! I guess this bug will be fixed in 1.1? Can't wait! :thx:
When listening to Shoutcast my display (Antec Fusion Remote, so IMON display) shows the information of the stream: song playing...
Replies
Views
Hi Community, I'm not sure if you like that I link such things to my external page but I wanted to drop a note on my iMon display setup in my new DH-102 case. As I noticed many users are searching for working solutions where touchscreen, remote and builtin keys all work and maybe this will give someone a little help. The main...
Hi Community, I'm not sure if you like that I link such things to my external page but I wanted to drop a note on my iMon...
Hi Community, I'm not sure if you like that I link such things to my external page but I wanted to drop a note on my iMon...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e @2.50GHz HDD: 2x WD 500GB RAID-0 (AMD RAID) Memory: 2GB DDR2 800 (Dual Channel) Motherboard: ASUS M3A78 Pro Video Card: AMD HD3200 (IGP) Video Card Driver: 9.4 Sound Card: On board Sound Card AC3: Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
Replies
Views
hi terrabyte, does your case touchscreen actually show the minidisplay? as i have the same case, enabled the plugin and played with all the settings over the passed 6months and it doesnt show a thing to do with MP :(
hi terrabyte, does your case touchscreen actually show the minidisplay? as i have the same case, enabled the plugin and played with...
TV-Server Version: Not installed MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: XFace 16:9 Windows Version: XP PROF SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MiniDisplay on HP Zxxx mediacenter ? (1 Viewer) DE
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP professional SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 530 3.0 GHz HT (S775) HDD: WD 500 GB SATA 7200 RPM + 3x WD USB2.0 500 GB (on remote server) Memory: 2 GB (2 x 1GB) Kingston DDR400 Dual Channel Motherboard: ASUS PTGD-LR Video Card: ATI Radeon X300SE...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP professional SP3 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP professional SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Mouse should work out of the box. If your mouse keeps scrolling the menu's, you can find a fix if you do a search on the forum.
Mouse should work out of the box. If your mouse keeps scrolling the menu's, you can find a fix if you do a search on the forum.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ANTEC Fusion micro 350 - LCD Display (1 Viewer) DE
I have the exact same problem with my Antec Fusion Remote + Logitech Harmony 885 (Setup as MCE Remote). I tested the 'switch' workaround and I can confirm this works :D Now all we need is a fix from soundgraph. Waskol: Thanks for putting so much effort in this to have this issue finally fixed. (This is the ONLY flaw left on...
I have the exact same problem with my Antec Fusion Remote + Logitech Harmony 885 (Setup as MCE Remote). I tested the 'switch'...
Hi, Last year I built an Antec Fusion with VFD, converted my Harmony 525 to an MCE remote, and mapped all Media Portal buttons...
Replies
Views
Thankyou for taking the time to help mate - I suspected I may have to reinstall - I did not think I could get away with installation over the top of installation for as long as I have done already, and when I get a new drive, will do a complete re-install. Thanks again!
Thankyou for taking the time to help mate - I suspected I may have to reinstall - I did not think I could get away with...
When I try to configure MiniDisplay, I get the following error and the configuration program crashes. I only have one copy of the...
Replies
Views
Hello I have more info about this display manufacturer of vfd is futaba model fv825gin on pcb is keyboard controller and irda on pcb chip WT6563f, pdiusb12 and microchip bb5041 signed tatung this is all info what i have about this display.
Hello I have more info about this display manufacturer of vfd is futaba model fv825gin on pcb is keyboard controller and irda on...
Hi all, I'm having a Philips mediacenter PC, which is basically a nice thing. Of course I didn`t like MCE and changed to MP...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom