Moving Pictures (60 Viewers)

Now that MovingPictures supports Posters and Fanart from fanart.tv, you guys should get over there and help contribute and/or donate. Artwork from http://fanart.tv is excellent, it's a nice source for clean artwork without all the usual junk that appears on posters these days. Cheers
Now that MovingPictures supports Posters and Fanart from fanart.tv, you guys should get over there and help contribute and/or...
Now that MovingPictures supports Posters and Fanart from fanart.tv, you guys should get over there and help contribute and/or...
Replies
Views
As many of you probably know, all backdrops for Moving Pictures are currently retrieved from themoviedb.org. This site is a great community driven resource and it exists because people just like you have volunteered to contribute in the past. I would strongly encourage you to contribute to this great site in any way you can, they are...
As many of you probably know, all backdrops for Moving Pictures are currently retrieved from themoviedb.org. This site is a great...
As many of you probably know, all backdrops for Moving Pictures are currently retrieved from themoviedb.org. This site is a great...
Replies
Views
Benefit of CORVID-19 #StayAtHome order is that I finally have time for the small tasks that kept falling through the cracks, so fixed all the images (finally), updated all the links to the correct forum thread, and added a new SQL section that has helped me clean up my own collection. Did not update any screenshots, so they might...
Benefit of CORVID-19 #StayAtHome order is that I finally have time for the small tasks that kept falling through the cracks, so...
This is a FAQ for the Moving-Pictures plugin. It answer common questions often asked on the forum. Over time more solutions will...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CSFD scraper script 0.3.1 [CZ] (2 Viewers) DE
Hi Jiro, sorry for late response, please go ahead and modify the script as necessary. As I no longer use MediaPortal (I moved my HTPC to Linux platform), I leave it up to others to keep the script up-to-date. Thanks
Hi Jiro, sorry for late response, please go ahead and modify the script as necessary. As I no longer use MediaPortal (I moved my...
This is continuation of this thread. Czech scraper script for CSFD.cz Script for great MovingPictures plugin. Movie name could be...
Replies
Views
Here they are.
Here they are.
Please use this thread to share your custom Category Images that you think other users might find useful. I have provided a...
Replies
Views
Hey, glad to see you back here, @fforde ! The only solution has been to either create a new database or fall back to an old database that hasn't been corrupted and re-import all the new movies again. :( Emph
Hey, glad to see you back here, @fforde ! The only solution has been to either create a new database or fall back to an old...
DOWNLOAD Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in that focuses on ease of use and flexibility. Point it to your movies...
Replies
Views
Oops, corrected :)
Oops, corrected :)
UPDATE (November 29th 2019): v2.1.8 - Account for new URL reference in RegEx v2.1.7 - Force HTTPS/SSL on all the FilmAffinity URLs...
Replies
Views
Would it be a lot of work?
Would it be a lot of work?
English in next post. Update! Brudertac hat nun die Pflege des Skriptes übernommen. Die jeweils aktuellste Version findest du...
Replies
Views
if someone know how to do it I would be very thankful for it :thx: in advance
Replies
Views
I have following erros in log 13-Sep-2010 10:42:28 Error [ SettingsManager]: Error loading setting Default View (key = default_view) 13-Sep-2010 10:42:28 Error [ SettingsManager]: Error loading setting Name for Home Screen (key = home_name) 13-Sep-2010 10:42:28 Error [ SettingsManager]: Error loading setting Use...
I have following erros in log 13-Sep-2010 10:42:28 Error [ SettingsManager]: Error loading setting Default View (key =...
I have following erros in log 13-Sep-2010 10:42:28 Error [ SettingsManager]: Error loading setting Default View (key =...
Replies
Views
any way to change this? thanks!
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to Report a Bug DE
Report a Bug On the Forum Posting a bug on the forum is not the preferred way to report a bug. It is very difficult to track bugs here for more than a day or two, so we use a bug tracker on Google Code. Please post bug reports on our bug tracker rather than here on the forums. And please, post your log files. A post saying...
Report a Bug On the Forum Posting a bug on the forum is not the preferred way to report a bug. It is very difficult to track...
Report a Bug On the Forum Posting a bug on the forum is not the preferred way to report a bug. It is very difficult to track...
Replies
Views
Good evening. I write from spain and I know that there's is an alpacine script for spanish titles movies, but I want to know if there's any possibility to add a new scipt for filmaffinity database, yo can search here in a lot o languages so I think it's a great database to add in general for moving pictures plugin. Thanks for...
Good evening. I write from spain and I know that there's is an alpacine script for spanish titles movies, but I want to know if...
Good evening. I write from spain and I know that there's is an alpacine script for spanish titles movies, but I want to know if...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm getting a strange error while playing one of my movies. MediaPortal is shutting down when this error occurs. Does anyone knows the reason for this? Thanks Mho
Hello I'm getting a strange error while playing one of my movies. MediaPortal is shutting down when this error occurs...
Hello I'm getting a strange error while playing one of my movies. MediaPortal is shutting down when this error occurs...
Replies
Views
Hello ! Previously sorry for my english ! I have not had the opportunity to practice a long time... My previous installation of mediaportal has crashed :growl:. fortunately I have saved my movingpictures database using "MP Artwork and Info Copier". My folder structure is like this : Films/Genre/film.avi, so I have many...
Hello ! Previously sorry for my english ! I have not had the opportunity to practice a long time... My previous installation...
Hello ! Previously sorry for my english ! I have not had the opportunity to practice a long time... My previous installation...
Replies
Views
Hi. Is there any way to get my movies to show the UK certifiactions for movies using the My Movies scraper. Films are listed in my movies with the UK certs, by Moving Pictures seems to translate this into The US certification. Thanks
Hi. Is there any way to get my movies to show the UK certifiactions for movies using the My Movies scraper. Films are listed in...
Hi. Is there any way to get my movies to show the UK certifiactions for movies using the My Movies scraper. Films are listed in...
Replies
Views
I've read the FAQ and this info is not in there... I've created a new scraper to replace an exiting version of a scraper which does not work anymore. Some things are not clear to me. 1. If I give my new scraper the details of the existing scraper and just change the version, on plugin restart it reloads the old scraper (even...
I've read the FAQ and this info is not in there... I've created a new scraper to replace an exiting version of a scraper which...
I've read the FAQ and this info is not in there... I've created a new scraper to replace an exiting version of a scraper which...
Replies
Views
I made an .iso file out of a Blu-ray rip, and put the path to the file under the importer, but the importer is not detecting the iso even though the filename appears to be the name of the movie. Any idea? Edit: I think maybe it was the naming. I named the iso to begin with the IMDB code of the movie, and it worked the second time.
I made an .iso file out of a Blu-ray rip, and put the path to the file under the importer, but the importer is not detecting the...
I made an .iso file out of a Blu-ray rip, and put the path to the file under the importer, but the importer is not detecting the...
Replies
Views
Small question. MovingPictures is the only plugin that worked great from day one I started to use it. Even with my movies spread on internal and external harddrive. And even if I move a few movies to external, the database stays up to date (TV-Series shows them double!). So thats all great! Now the q: if I insert a DVD datadisc...
Small question. MovingPictures is the only plugin that worked great from day one I started to use it. Even with my movies spread...
Small question. MovingPictures is the only plugin that worked great from day one I started to use it. Even with my movies spread...
Replies
Views
I can only find #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.WatchedHistory. I'm looking for this one: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.LastWatched as you suggested here. But that is not working.. I did a complete new import of all movies.. Any idea? Never mind, found it! First I needed to finish atleast one movie.. Now it's working.. :)
I can only find #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.WatchedHistory. I'm looking for this one: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.LastWatched...
I can only find #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.WatchedHistory. I'm looking for this one: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.LastWatched...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have an error message during the installation of "moving pictures 0.75". The massage is... "Could not locate Skins directory. Skin files will not be installed!". I can do the installation. But when I will start the moving pictures plugin in mediaportal it doesnt run. Have anyone an idea? I use madiaportal 1.1. The error s...
Hi, i have an error message during the installation of "moving pictures 0.75". The massage is... "Could not locate Skins...
Hi, i have an error message during the installation of "moving pictures 0.75". The massage is... "Could not locate Skins...
Replies
Views
Hey, to import my database I use as only info source "XBMC (Local)". The nfos are created out of another db with movpicnfo. The nfos contain alternate titles ("originaltitle" in xbmc) like this: <movie> <title>25th Hour</title> <sorttitle>25th hour</sorttitle> <originaltitle>|24 heures avant la nuit|25 Stunden|25 ji|25...
Hey, to import my database I use as only info source "XBMC (Local)". The nfos are created out of another db with movpicnfo. The...
Hey, to import my database I use as only info source "XBMC (Local)". The nfos are created out of another db with movpicnfo. The...
Replies
Views
When I try to get into the list of categories you can only see the list and are unable to focus on the buttons to choose a category. This just started a couple of hours ago. I tried re installing MP as well as switching different skins with the same issue. All the other moving picture menus work except that one. Any help will be...
When I try to get into the list of categories you can only see the list and are unable to focus on the buttons to choose a...
When I try to get into the list of categories you can only see the list and are unable to focus on the buttons to choose a...
Replies
Views
I've got the appropriate two boxes checked in the importer settings to start with. From what Ive read I just put the URL containing the tt... number in this file. I've tried using file names 'the name of the movie', 'IMDB #', 'index', 'MovieObject', and all those filenames were tried as both .nfo and .txt containing either the...
I've got the appropriate two boxes checked in the importer settings to start with. From what Ive read I just put the URL containing...
I've got the appropriate two boxes checked in the importer settings to start with. From what Ive read I just put the URL containing...
Replies
Views
UPDATE: This version is now released, see this thread. I know I mentioned this in a few other places, but just so everyone is on the same page, we will be creating a Maintenance Release most likely within a week. This release will be tagged 0.5.3, and will contain bug fixes only, no new features. Once this is completed we are going...
UPDATE: This version is now released, see this thread. I know I mentioned this in a few other places, but just so everyone is on...
UPDATE: This version is now released, see this thread. I know I mentioned this in a few other places, but just so everyone is on...
Replies
Views
Not downloading genre for serials from kinopoisk.
Replies
Views
This weekend i decided to did a complete reinstall of my system and use all the latest versions of everything. I installed Windows 7 32bit from scratch and installed all the updates. I installed the latest version of Media Portal and StreamedMP. I updated Moving Pictures to 1.0.8. after that i decided to import all my movies...
This weekend i decided to did a complete reinstall of my system and use all the latest versions of everything. I installed...
This weekend i decided to did a complete reinstall of my system and use all the latest versions of everything. I installed...
Replies
Views
I've postet this idea in the german forum, and because of the great feedback, I post it here, too: It would be great, when it would possible to export your whole Database to an PDF-file. I know this option from UMC (a software for the Popcornhour media tanks). The advantages over other solutions like follow.it are that you have...
I've postet this idea in the german forum, and because of the great feedback, I post it here, too: It would be great, when it...
I've postet this idea in the german forum, and because of the great feedback, I post it here, too: It would be great, when it...
Replies
Views
Since imdb changes the layout making it harder for scraper to scrape properly, i opted to use a more feature media manager. after looking at various manager, i decided to use ember media manager. with ember, i hope i can sync my movie collection between media center(xbmc, windows media center). i use moving picture 1.1.1.1184 i...
Since imdb changes the layout making it harder for scraper to scrape properly, i opted to use a more feature media manager. after...
Since imdb changes the layout making it harder for scraper to scrape properly, i opted to use a more feature media manager. after...
Replies
Views
MP 1.0.1 it's fantastic but find few cover. In "Importer Settings" I have data source in automatic retrieve in ITALIAN There are best setting? Thank
MP 1.0.1 it's fantastic but find few cover. In "Importer Settings" I have data source in automatic retrieve in ITALIAN There are...
MP 1.0.1 it's fantastic but find few cover. In "Importer Settings" I have data source in automatic retrieve in ITALIAN There are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 movie info help DE
So I just made the switch back to media-portal (which means you MUST use movingpic) since I finally figured out the TV EPG in the USA. I have a home server and 4 HTPC's around the house, what is the best way to keep all of the movie/ tv series data (pics and info) updated and in sync? I know I will be installing media portal on...
So I just made the switch back to media-portal (which means you MUST use movingpic) since I finally figured out the TV EPG in the...
So I just made the switch back to media-portal (which means you MUST use movingpic) since I finally figured out the TV EPG in the...
Replies
Views
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trailers DE
Hi All Maybe this question was already ask but I could not find the solution i was looking for. Here is my problem. when I try to lookup a trailer on itunes or imdb within the moving pictures plugin, I don't get any search result. It's like it doesn't even search :( All my plugin are up to date and i run mediaportal...
Hi All Maybe this question was already ask but I could not find the solution i was looking for. Here is my problem. when...
Hi All Maybe this question was already ask but I could not find the solution i was looking for. Here is my problem. when...
Replies
Views
Hello, i added two lines in the french xml because it missed two translations for unwatched movies and recently added movies in the first page of the moving picture interface. I also corrected one or two mistakes (Deverouiller -> Déverrouiller). I always used the videos menu of MP because i had problems with my movies in my old...
Hello, i added two lines in the french xml because it missed two translations for unwatched movies and recently added movies in...
Hello, i added two lines in the french xml because it missed two translations for unwatched movies and recently added movies in...
Replies
Views
Hello lt, Maybe you can add this feature from the actual mp 1.15 Pre rls ... progress bar for movies in list View ? Added progress bars to TV miniguide and MyVideos listviews (already implemented in Titan and DefaultWideHD). Here is the thread
Hello lt, Maybe you can add this feature from the actual mp 1.15 Pre rls ... progress bar for movies in list View ? Added...
Hello lt, Maybe you can add this feature from the actual mp 1.15 Pre rls ... progress bar for movies in list View ? Added...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some help from someone who's using Cyberlink PowerDVD as the External Blu-ray Player with MovingPictures. I'm migrating from TotalMedia Theatre, which I've been using for almost 6 years now with MediaPortal/MovingPictures. I recently upgraded my Windows 8.1 HTPC to Windows 10, and TotalMedia Theatre is not only not...
I'm looking for some help from someone who's using Cyberlink PowerDVD as the External Blu-ray Player with MovingPictures. I'm...
I'm looking for some help from someone who's using Cyberlink PowerDVD as the External Blu-ray Player with MovingPictures. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This weekend, I have added my concerts to moving pictures in a separate category. Some of them are known on imdb so the info for those are filled nicely. I also gave the mvcentral plugin a try which seems to use last.fm as a source and other files were recognized correctly. Is it possible to add last.fm as a source to moving...
Hi all, This weekend, I have added my concerts to moving pictures in a separate category. Some of them are known on imdb so the...
Hi all, This weekend, I have added my concerts to moving pictures in a separate category. Some of them are known on imdb so the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! First of all I'd like to thank you for this gorgeous MediaPortal plug-in !:o My intention is to integrate eXtreme Movie Manager with MovingPicture by transferring datas directly from one database to the other. As far as now, unfortunately, all my attempts failed, 'cause I was only able to transfer one movie: if I try to...
Hi everyone! First of all I'd like to thank you for this gorgeous MediaPortal plug-in !:o My intention is to integrate eXtreme...
Hi everyone! First of all I'd like to thank you for this gorgeous MediaPortal plug-in !:o My intention is to integrate eXtreme...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom