My Films (8 Viewers)

That was probably what I had done wrong then.
That was probably what I had done wrong then.
I used to have a similar problem earlier, but that only happened with mkv-files, but now I'm having problems with all my movies...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 hierarchy help DE
i got it to werk can acess the movies in the box so i got JACK RYAN MOVIES\ JACK RYAN MOVIES\HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER JACK RYAN MOVIES\PATRIOT GAMES JACK RYAN MOVIES\CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER JACK RYAN MOVIES\SUM OF ALL FEARS i added the pic for the box and it shows up in the menu but when i highlight it the bigger version of...
i got it to werk can acess the movies in the box so i got JACK RYAN MOVIES\ JACK RYAN MOVIES\HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER JACK RYAN...
i got it to werk can acess the movies in the box so i got JACK RYAN MOVIES\ JACK RYAN MOVIES\HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER JACK RYAN...
Replies
Views
hi , love your plugin i use movie collector work greet for me .. 2 problem : 1. as some other user say bifor the qwlaty of the cover very poor (as i undertion it will fix in the next update of the pluging ) hoop soon.. 2. i have in the colection over 800 movie's and rally need option to flter the movie by wach't or not wach't...
hi , love your plugin i use movie collector work greet for me .. 2 problem : 1. as some other user say bifor the qwlaty of the...
hi , love your plugin i use movie collector work greet for me .. 2 problem : 1. as some other user say bifor the qwlaty of the...
Replies
Views
i got it to werk can acess the movies in the box so i got JACK RYAN MOVIES\ JACK RYAN MOVIES\HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER JACK RYAN MOVIES\PATRIOT GAMES JACK RYAN MOVIES\CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER JACK RYAN MOVIES\SUM OF ALL FEARS i added the pic for the box and it shows up in the menu but when i highlight it the bigger version...
i got it to werk can acess the movies in the box so i got JACK RYAN MOVIES\ JACK RYAN MOVIES\HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER JACK...
i wanna be able to have all the titles in order and be able to have for example the jack ryan box set listed with the cover and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 dvd Menu's DE
Superstar Thanks mate your a star! worked first time!! i now think my HTPC is 100% (well apart from hi def lol)
Superstar Thanks mate your a star! worked first time!! i now think my HTPC is 100% (well apart from hi def lol)
Hi, when i click on a film i get a black screen and the music but no menu! When i click ok the movie begins fine but without a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Need some help DE
As I can see on your screens, you don't put the movie's filename in the field specified in the setup (URL). So the plugin cann't find directly the file to launch. As you select the option 'Search by Movie's Name and select Original Title', it can search the movie with the Original Title in the directory specified (D:\Videos...
As I can see on your screens, you don't put the movie's filename in the field specified in the setup (URL). So the plugin cann't...
OK, I need a little help. I have the latest of everything (SVN 18395 and MyFilms 4.5). I use My Movies 2.44. I am unclear on how...
Replies
Views
I hope you don't find any more. I am not sure if I have done any others but I will not do it anymore. If you were to find one, it would be because I messed up. I will do my best to abide by the Forum rules:thx: ok
I hope you don't find any more. I am not sure if I have done any others but I will not do it anymore. If you were to find one, it...
Got it !!!!!!!!! Thank You Everyone
Replies
Views
no text Try to add the line in bold in the thumbnailpanel control entry in the MesFilms.xml file (C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Xface\MesFilms.xml). With that value, the text'll be place outside the buttom of the screen :P It's not a nice solution but it works and it's the only one I have found...
no text Try to add the line in bold in the thumbnailpanel control entry in the MesFilms.xml file (C:\Program Files\Team...
is there a way to do this and display the movie just by the image of the film ?
Replies
Views
Take a look here it can help you
Take a look here it can help you
Do I navigate to the (AMC catalog folder) where I am saving my movies in .xml and use that path as the (Complete FileName for my...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 1 Version 0.2.3.0 is what it says when loaded. But the one I downloded from the web site was the first one down the list called: Release Candidate V1.0.0.0 RC1 No SVN as far as I know. MesFilmsv4.2.6a_Stable I had MediaPortal 1 running, but I just now tried to run it and across the front of the screen it says: missing or...
MediaPortal 1 Version 0.2.3.0 is what it says when loaded. But the one I downloded from the web site was the first one down the...
Help, what does this mean? I have added 2 screen shots to show you where the .dll is. :thx:
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can Anyone help?? DE
1) I saw in another post that you need to use the SVN version of the plugin with MP1 RC1 2) Could be anything... file/share permissions, URL, codecs. I also have issues if the 'Date Added' check box was ticked in AMC 3) Copy and paste the URL from AMC to a run command to test.
1) I saw in another post that you need to use the SVN version of the plugin with MP1 RC1 2) Could be anything... file/share...
Posted a couple of questions /problems with Myfilms already ..Plenty of views but no one answers. Not very helpful for someone...
Replies
Views
Ant Movie Catalog is a free (really free, i.e. the source code is available) program made to manage your collection of movies, or whatever else you want to catalog. For me the whole myfilms thing a a two part blessing. Part 1 is ANT. This little program is great! For instance when you get a new video (.mkv, .avi, whatever) you drag...
Ant Movie Catalog is a free (really free, i.e. the source code is available) program made to manage your collection of movies, or...
Hi! I've finally managed to get My Films working, with proper coverart, data from IMDB, everything... but I have to say that I...
Replies
Views
is it possible to have the other fields available in the main my films list view id love to be able to add the fields director duration country actors aswell as the custom fields is this at all possible? Mickyblue
is it possible to have the other fields available in the main my films list view id love to be able to add the fields...
is it possible to have the other fields available in the main my films list view id love to be able to add the fields...
Replies
Views
Fix for 1024 x 768 Hi, fix for plasma screen 1024 x 768: 1.replace MesFilms.xml file in Xface skin folder 2.delete the MP cache folder and try...:) If DVD cover does not fully fill the box, edit file MesFilms.xml and change this values: <description>Filmstrip view</description> <type>filmstrip</type>...
Fix for 1024 x 768 Hi, fix for plasma screen 1024 x 768: 1.replace MesFilms.xml file in Xface skin folder 2.delete the MP cache...
I posted this in the Xface forum but got no response. Pehaps someone here know how to fix this? When using MyFilms and Xface in...
Replies
Views
Thank Just decided to plug in my movies one at a time, thanks for the ideas.
Thank Just decided to plug in my movies one at a time, thanks for the ideas.
New Version of MyFilms v4.4.1.4 :) For some explainations about that plugin, go to the wiki here For installation, install first...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Good Movie Database DE
Hi, I use DVD Profiler, but might not fit your requirements as is not that automatic to add titles, but is great once they are in there. Also not sure if the free version has a limit on the number of titles. Still suggest it is worth looking at though. Dave
Hi, I use DVD Profiler, but might not fit your requirements as is not that automatic to add titles, but is great once they are...
Hi all, Can anyone recommend to me a good movie database program (other than ANT) to use with the My Films plugin. I have tried...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Scripts for covers DE
I just tried it and that one seems to be the best ! Thanks :)
I just tried it and that one seems to be the best ! Thanks :)
This is a ltle OT. What ANT script is better for importing nice covers?? TY
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Foofaraw XMLs DE
I made some myfilms XMLs specific for Foofaraw. Everything is in the right place. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Download here
I made some myfilms XMLs specific for Foofaraw. Everything is in the right place. Let me know if you have any suggestions...
I made some myfilms XMLs specific for Foofaraw. Everything is in the right place. Let me know if you have any suggestions...
Replies
Views
OOOOOOOooooo I'll keep an eye out for the new version then... :-)
OOOOOOOooooo I'll keep an eye out for the new version then... :-)
I'm running MP RC1 with the latest version of MyFilms. I'm exporting all my movie information out of "Movie Collector" by...
Replies
Views
same issue seen here.
same issue seen here.
Hey all, I'm new the MyFilms plugin but, so far, I'm impressed with the possibilties. However, I can't seem to get it working...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyFilms appears twice in Mome-Menu (1 Viewer) DE
Thank you, that was the problem!
Thank you, that was the problem!
Hi, how can i change it? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20037&stc=1&d=1208788584 Regards...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 2+ DVD movies DE
Arer you running V. 4.5? I read in another thread here in the forum that 4.5 breaks multipart movies. With previous versions also the ; separation of multiple files should work. grubi.
Arer you running V. 4.5? I read in another thread here in the forum that 4.5 breaks multipart movies. With previous versions also...
Ok, I've been lurking the forums for a few weeks now. Searching and looking at each post hoping someone asked my quesiton...
Replies
Views
Hi Zebons, as written below - yes, the filmstrip view is "statically" similiar - the mentioned view differs mainly in the motiontype, Have you ever seen covers on an Apple iphone or nanopod? This is what is talked about. It is not really a change in the myfilms plugin, but the way, it is presented - so I assume this will need some...
Hi Zebons, as written below - yes, the filmstrip view is "statically" similiar - the mentioned view differs mainly in the...
Hi zebons! I like your Plugin very much. You have done a really nice work. I have ca 100 films in my ant-database. And its...
Replies
Views
That was easy! Now we just need better integration of MyMovies. :thx:
That was easy! Now we just need better integration of MyMovies. :thx:
Hi Is it possible to move MyFilms to the top/start menu? (Together with music, pictures, weather ect. instead of having to...
Replies
Views
This may sound dumb but where do i find the logs?
This may sound dumb but where do i find the logs?
I have been using v4.4.1.4 but suddenly (dont know why) when I select a movie to view details there are no details shown. This is...
Replies
Views
Hmm, guess I was running an old version. After upgrading to 4.5 it is working excactly the way I wanted it to. Thanks alot, solving my request even before I made it :D
Hmm, guess I was running an old version. After upgrading to 4.5 it is working excactly the way I wanted it to. Thanks alot...
I wonder if this is possible: I want to sort my movies, with sequels (etc. Shrek 1, 2, 3) shown next to each other - this is not...
Replies
Views
:thx:
sorting by lenght isnt working properly in my MP+myfilms. Plugin seems to be working with 2-digits and 3-digits lenghts in a...
Replies
Views
HI: I'm using Blue Two Wide skin and Myfilms 4.5. In the main screen (no matter if i choose list, icons or filmstrip) just...
Replies
Views
Maybe a silly question... does your skin support the plug in? If so, try a previous version. I have problems with the new one (4.5) so i'm using the previous (4.4.1.4)
Maybe a silly question... does your skin support the plug in? If so, try a previous version. I have problems with the new one...
First time user of this program and I think it'll be better then the stock My Videos. My database is loaded and installed from my...
Replies
Views
That did the trick. Thanks a lot! Keep up the good work.
That did the trick. Thanks a lot! Keep up the good work.
Hey! Thanks a lot for adding the ability to show the movie information in the filmstrip view. Unfortunately after migrating to 4.5...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom