OnlineVideos (23 Viewers)

Here are the patch, and a newer/better .dll. Do you have any idea how much the difference is (is it a few % or a lot more). I know it's a ugly woraround, but it's better than nothing.:)
Here are the patch, and a newer/better .dll. Do you have any idea how much the difference is (is it a few % or a lot more). I...
Hi, When skipping over the buffered part of a video (youtube for example), mp crashes or freezes for a while (depending on...
Replies
Views
that seems to be something you can feed to the player,,,
that seems to be something you can feed to the player,,,
I'm developing a new plugin for a site that returns two/three different streams. One Video, one audio and sometimes one for...
Replies
Views
Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
Good evening all, I am getting an error dialog when Online Videos opens : "Error in update: "Automatic update disabled. Check your...
Replies
Views
I would like to but my new workplace and the search for a new home are eating my time. Helping at the MediaPortal project is on my list now for a long time but it seems that my list is some type of a stack and everyday new thing are placed upon it. :( So many ideas and so little time :( p.s.: Maybe I'll try to download your source...
I would like to but my new workplace and the search for a new home are eating my time. Helping at the MediaPortal project is on my...
Hi guys, I have a problem with onlinevideo's (one of my favorite plugins) When I play a movie and press rigth to Fast...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I will give it a try. Btw, the link for 101tv works, but not for people outside the netherlands :( (ip blocked).
Thanks! I will give it a try. Btw, the link for 101tv works, but not for people outside the netherlands :( (ip blocked).
I've been trying several times now to understand how to use the siteparser, but it's just mumbo-jumbo to me. I've seen the wiki...
Replies
Views
I just visited this site because I wasn't sure if it was slang for a rap site, or a foreign word that I didn't know. I'm now guessing the later.
I just visited this site because I wasn't sure if it was slang for a rap site, or a foreign word that I didn't know. I'm now...
Hello everybody, I try to create a site for the Website diziizle.net. It shows the categories an the videolists, but when I try...
Replies
Views
In case anyone is interested, I have just implemented support for the "YouTube Documentaries" web site. The plugin (source code + binary) can be downloaded from codeplex at http://ovsxfx.codeplex.com/ As for FirstRow support... I just haven't had the time (nor the incentive) to workout the issues with the rtmp streams.
In case anyone is interested, I have just implemented support for the "YouTube Documentaries" web site. The plugin (source code +...
The web site "play.tuteve.tv" hosts their videos at BrightCove and are served through rtmp. Some of them work but most of them...
Replies
Views
Same problems here, any suggestions?
Same problems here, any suggestions?
Hi There, I hope you can help, I'm having difficulty getting a number of sites to play in Online Videos. I get the "Unable to play...
Replies
Views
i cant set up a download folder. i made a download folder but when i try to download it says to set up a download folder in config? any help on how to do this?
i cant set up a download folder. i made a download folder but when i try to download it says to set up a download folder in...
I just came across this plugin and it looks pretty cool. The problem is that we have a very slow (although "high Speed") DSL...
Replies
Views
I will try to check them shortly, I've already found a similar (although a lot shorter) list, but found out that most of them link to either hulu or megavideo or have a really crappy quality/bandwidth...
I will try to check them shortly, I've already found a similar (although a lot shorter) list, but found out that most of them link...
Since day before yeserday tvgorge worked fine for me. Today it doesn't. Checking the website gave me bad news. Only links to...
Replies
Views
Is there a problem with this again as I am getting error with url please can you let me know if its just me or not, thanks
Is there a problem with this again as I am getting error with url please can you let me know if its just me or not, thanks
Hi and thank you for this great plugin. It works in such an elegant way to present online videos from uk channels. In the last week...
Replies
Views
OK. I'll poke around next time I have some free time.
OK. I'll poke around next time I have some free time.
Pretty much the only thing I use xbmc for is the wimp.com addon. Is it possible to add wimp.com to OnlineVideos?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vimeo Errors DE
That did the trick! Thank you very much. I had done auto update before, but I needed to update OnlineVideos first. Anyway, thanks for all the help.
That did the trick! Thank you very much. I had done auto update before, but I needed to update OnlineVideos first. Anyway...
Hi, I really like the extension and use it all the time. Just recently I found that the Vimeo site doesn't seem to be able to...
Replies
Views
you have to add the channels each by each in the following format in onlinetvplugins: <Site name="Redbull live" util="Rtmp" agecheck="false" enabled="true" lang="en"> <Description>rtmp tester</Description> <Configuration> <item key="playpath"><![CDATA[redbull1@21839]]></item> <item key="swfVfy"><![CDATA[true]]></item> <item...
you have to add the channels each by each in the following format in onlinetvplugins: <Site name="Redbull live" util="Rtmp"...
Hi@all, I have extracted this from a navix plugin for xbmc. I hope that this is not illegal - please could a Mod/admin check this...
Replies
Views
disregard
disregard
So in the OnlineVideos settings, the minimum you can set the buffer to currently is 1%. This is fine in most cases, however where...
Replies
Views
i'm having the same issue, any permanent fix available ?
i'm having the same issue, any permanent fix available ?
Please help... Got an angry Greek Gramma that cant watch "her shows" Until yesterday, WWI TV > Greece > Mega TV was working...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New site request DE
H'i doskabouter, have you had any luck in adding this great movie site to onlinevideos TV Links: Free Movies links, Watch TV Shows links online, Anime, Documentaries Would be fantastic to have this site i use it all the time ... Many Thanks....
H'i doskabouter, have you had any luck in adding this great movie site to onlinevideos TV Links: Free Movies links, Watch TV Shows...
I've been trying to add the TV Links: Free Movies links, Watch TV Shows links online, Anime, Documentaries site which has lots of...
Replies
Views
Yes, unfortunately.
Yes, unfortunately.
I installed SAV 6 and i still get the same error. This is a fresh install of mediaportal and OnlineVideos. Can someone point me in...
Replies
Views
I did not test these, but I think this should fix the problem. Please let me know if it works, or if it doesn't work. Thanks!
I did not test these, but I think this should fix the problem. Please let me know if it works, or if it doesn't work. Thanks!
Dear, I saw someone's post regarding this topic before but couldn't find the answer to that. My problem is when i move my crusor...
Replies
Views
This is brilliant, thank you, was worried it was the codecs but no!
This is brilliant, thank you, was worried it was the codecs but no!
Hopefully this helps someone, I was getting a message in the Onlinevideos.log advising 'Prebuffering failed' and I was also getting...
Replies
Views
Hi sorted the problem, bypassed the proxy, thanks for a great addon!:thx: rob carter
Hi sorted the problem, bypassed the proxy, thanks for a great addon!:thx: rob carter
Hi installed 0.19 - very impressed! One problem when I go to update i get an error: "Error getting site overview from web...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Brocken Hosters DE
Indeed TVE is broken. I did check yesterday if I could fix it, didn't came up with anything though, those kind of tricks are always hard to crack. I also alerted tvalacarta (maintainter of the xbmc plugin of TVE), see if he can find it.
Indeed TVE is broken. I did check yesterday if I could fix it, didn't came up with anything though, those kind of tricks are always...
Hi together It Looks like that some Hosters like Streamcould.eu are broken and not accessible anymore. Is there a known way to get...
Replies
Views
As mentioned before I had tried to set up an RSS feed to a link I found at Youtube: this did not work, but tested now with the link MichelC wrote: this works. It would be cool if it where possible to set up RSS link directly to playlists, but I cant find it at Youtube. I've found someone who have made such an RSS service: but...
As mentioned before I had tried to set up an RSS feed to a link I found at Youtube: this did not work, but tested now with the...
Tried searching - I can't find any specific info in the forum. I have only tried it for Youtube. - I have set up in config...
Replies
Views
Also, you can force vlc for specific sites.... In the OnlineVideoSites.xml file you can add player="VLC" to the site parameters:
Also, you can force vlc for specific sites.... In the OnlineVideoSites.xml file you can add player="VLC" to the site parameters:
I want to utilize VLC media player to play online videos. When using the trailer button in Moving Pictures, the trailer plays in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Error on compiler DE
Hi It Works, thanks
Hi It Works, thanks
I got the source from Source Checkout - mp-onlinevideos2 - MediaPortal OnlineVideos Plugin - Google Project Hosting. I open the...
Replies
Views
WMV is broken in SAF since 4.00b1, will be fixed in new SAF version.
WMV is broken in SAF since 4.00b1, will be fixed in new SAF version.
Hi there, first of all i wanna thank you for this plugin...it's awesome!!! The installation was easy, it's really stable and...
Replies
Views
After a reinstall of Vista,SAF and mediaportal,it works perfect!
After a reinstall of Vista,SAF and mediaportal,it works perfect!
Hi, I recently installed the online videos plugin, and I got it working eventually, but I can't play m4v files (f.e...
Replies
Views
Works for me as well, so far so good
Works for me as well, so far so good
Adobe f4m streams does not work correctly with 1.0.0.2990 version of MPUrlSourceSplitter in OLV 1.7.0.0 on MP 1.5. Downgrading to...
Replies
Views
I just wanted to link to this post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/where-can-i-download-latest-svn-75576/index2.html#post560369 This is relevant to this issue and maybe should have been placed here to begin with. Thanks!
I just wanted to link to this post...
I have seen a lot of posts about some videos not working on youtube. I too have had this problem and it is not a codec problem...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much Offbyone!!! He would never have thought that to disconnect this plugin could be the motive, except that by chance it had turned it to connecting and was falling down in the account. Thank you very much for your rapid and guessed right response!!!!, and thank you very much for the great contribution of this plugin!!!
Thank you very much Offbyone!!! He would never have thought that to disconnect this plugin could be the motive, except that by...
Hi, firstly I just wanted to say how great this plugin is, my 1 year old agrees. Being able to downloaded youtube and similar...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom