Plugin Development (26 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
While I totally agree with Lehmden's original post/point about accessing local fanart, I think it is equally important to establish a standard for all plugins to use. One of the things that drives me crazy in MP1 is every plugin downloading the same fanart images over and over ;) think about OnlineVideos Trailers, Showtimes, Trakt...
While I totally agree with Lehmden's original post/point about accessing local fanart, I think it is equally important to establish...
MP2 already supports online sources to download information about movies and series, along with fanart images. We also have a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 + eventghost? DE
Just use the keyboard emulation , I use it since ages for MP1 /Kodi and some WMC functions, and it works perfectly. MP2 is still
Just use the keyboard emulation , I use it since ages for MP1 /Kodi and some WMC functions, and it works perfectly. MP2 is still
Does MediaPortal2 support Eventghost? Or some api that allows it to be controlled from Eventghost (e.g. http post, udp, tcp ...)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MinisatIP DE
Should work with the DVB-IP tuner in Media-Portal.
Should work with the DVB-IP tuner in Media-Portal.
Hi MP team and members, i have been playing around with a IP based tuner/server system that pretty much supports any tuner known to...
Replies
Views
I already checked two alternative ways to allow loading plugins from internet. We will have a solution in next release :)
I already checked two alternative ways to allow loading plugins from internet. We will have a solution in next release :)
when i extract the zip file in the plugins folder like webradio or applauncher the title shows up on the homepage. only the link is...
Replies
Views
Thanks Morpheus! Well, seems like Albert already thought about registering MIAs: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/master/MediaPortal/Source/Core/MediaPortal.Common/PluginItemBuilders That means in theory MIAs can be built via plugin.xml - I just don't know when and how they are registered with the MediaLibrary...
Thanks Morpheus! Well, seems like Albert already thought about registering MIAs...
Sanity check here... I must be missing something. Ok, so I have a plugin which needs to register a new aspect so I can store...
Replies
Views
Shouldn't this thread be located in the "MP2/General" forum?
Shouldn't this thread be located in the "MP2/General" forum?
Remote Control Support The MP2 alpha version comes with the IRServer client plugin that allows the use of the IRSS. The...
Replies
Views
Added to the Wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/Plugin_Development/Tutorials/Dynamic_ListView_%28basics%29 It might be not the best Tutorial but hopefully it will help others. I think it is agoof idea to add such things to the wiki, so that morpehus doesn't get asked the same question sover and over...
Added to the Wiki...
@morpheus_xx I thought I would start working on a little Inputmanager, because this is requested by many people :) It is a bit how...
Replies
Views
And how do I get that context menue? When I pressed the right button on my mouse I get no menue for the setting of any user details?
And how do I get that context menue? When I pressed the right button on my mouse I get no menue for the setting of any user details?
Hi, I'm trying to use Amazon Prime, 4oD etc in the Online Videos plugin. Does anyone know where I can set my login details. When...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP1 or MP2 DE
My goal is to make a plugin for browsing video (as the standard video) but without using database. The cover and watched tag are file with the same name as the video file (editing information would be simple without any software). So i can put the video in a nas and acces all video, cover and watched tag in any computer. But in MP1...
My goal is to make a plugin for browsing video (as the standard video) but without using database. The cover and watched tag are...
Hello (sorry my poor english), I Never devellop any plugin for mediaportal. There is a lot of example and tuto for MP1 but just...
Replies
Views
We now also have a configuration for this feature: Changes will be merged into dev soon.
We now also have a configuration for this feature: Changes will be merged into dev soon.
MP2 supports different video effect shaders shader for post processing the video frames. The most useful shader is IMO...
Replies
Views
Ok to finish this thread and add latest information: The ShutdownManager has been implemented as a plugin called: "SystemStateMenu" For documentation take a look at the wiki page: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/Reference/SystemStateMenu There are also links included to the source code and other related components...
Ok to finish this thread and add latest information: The ShutdownManager has been implemented as a plugin called...
Hi, I am missing an essential feature in MP2: I want to choose different power actions from a menu to shutdown the pc, supend or...
Replies
Views
Sorry was busy over the weekend and didn't get to your post. Glad you got it working!
Sorry was busy over the weekend and didn't get to your post. Glad you got it working!
Ok I can't get multiseat working however I can locally get a singleseat setup working fine. I have the slimtvclient and provider...
Replies
Views
Thanks! This works perfectly. :) Im a happy camper. I will have a look at that, however i think the config interface that MP2 provides is really good and suits my needs perfectly.
Thanks! This works perfectly. :) Im a happy camper. I will have a look at that, however i think the config interface that MP2...
Hey, i have 2 small questions. Question 1: I added AtmoLight to the config/settings menu in MP2 a while ago, but what always...
Replies
Views
Looks like there is something missing and the situation is not handled correctly :( I see you use the Tv4Home Provider. Please consider to switch to MPExtended, it is better. Please describe your more in detail: Do you use the Alpha or Easter Build? Is TvServer installed on same machine as MP2? Is Tv4Home installed on same...
Looks like there is something missing and the situation is not handled correctly :( I see you use the Tv4Home Provider. Please...
Hello, I've tried everything that I can think of besides removing everything and starting over. I'm making this post remotely so...
Replies
Views
Michael, Thanks for the update. Having thought about my question some more it occurred to me that since MPAnywhere will provide a website that only leaves MP2 web API support in aMPdroid. I don't know DieBagger's opinion on this but I do know GUI programs take a lot of effort so it will always be easier to switch the model of an MVC...
Michael, Thanks for the update. Having thought about my question some more it occurred to me that since MPAnywhere will provide a...
This is the public discussion thread for the MPAnyhwere Plugin for MP2 Server. If you would like to discuss MPAnywhere, it's...
Replies
Views
Thanks, now it works ;) but most channels have no content, like 3sat, br, dokus4me, etc???
Thanks, now it works ;) but most channels have no content, like 3sat, br, dokus4me, etc???
Hi, what do I have to do if I will only see german channels in online videos. The filter function is not comfortable, I whish to...
Replies
Views
I added the information to the wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/Contribute/Development/2_Git/Forking_MP2 This thread can be used for feedback or questions regarding the process or the wiki page.
I added the information to the wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/Contribute/Development/2_Git/Forking_MP2...
Having some trouble figuring that part out (new to git). When I try and check out the 'dev' branch, it returns a not found error...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SlimTvClient Error DE
I don't mind, because you did a great job with the software and are very kindly in helping. But yes, it would be better, if you overwork your wiki, because for me as a beginner, it was not exactly clear, what I really need to install and where I can get it. And in what order I have to install it. But all together in this forum, we can...
I don't mind, because you did a great job with the software and are very kindly in helping. But yes, it would be better, if you...
When I want to start the Slim TVClient I always get errors. It makes no difference whether I use localhost or the ip adress of my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Plugin/Skin Concept (2 Viewers) DE
You see, first of all it's good to that you have a vision where you would like to go and I guess many users and even team members had it within the past years. But at some point you need to split it up into small chunks, which actually can be handled within a reasonable timeframe and of course someone in the end has to do it. MP2 is...
You see, first of all it's good to that you have a vision where you would like to go and I guess many users and even team members...
I'm not sure if this is the best spot for this or if it makes more sense in "Feature Requests". Background: I want to create a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CEC in MP2 DE
I tested the CEC with MP2.1, but it doesnt work :-( The biggest issue for me is, my Display doesnt work in Mediaportal 2. In MP1 it is works, but this softwarte is to slow, if it starts. And I like the MP2 skins.
I tested the CEC with MP2.1, but it doesnt work :-( The biggest issue for me is, my Display doesnt work in Mediaportal 2. In MP1...
Kann ich in Mediaportal 2 das USB CEC Pulse Eight Modul nutzen? Ich besitze einen Philips Fernseher
Replies
Views
Yes, but I won’t share it here ;):D
Yes, but I won’t share it here ;):D
There appears to be only one or two threads about this and they seem to suggest there was some solution that wasn't shared or no...
Replies
Views
The MP1 Plugin is not required with MP2.
The MP1 Plugin is not required with MP2.
HOW TO INSTALL Media Portal Url Source Splitter
Replies
Views
AW: How will Plugins be used by the core? We have our own plugin manager.
AW: How will Plugins be used by the core? We have our own plugin manager.
Will a dependancy injection framework (MEF?) be used for that or will MP2 continue to "roll-its-own" plugin framework? I ask...
Replies
Views
gibman, a big thanks to your response, which was the key for me. I am starting to understand the method now and just completed my first general SQL query on a program search with the ObjectContext.ExecuteStoreQuery. I am also able to delete settings and list all settings, so this was really a breakthrough. Still a lot of work ahead...
gibman, a big thanks to your response, which was the key for me. I am starting to understand the method now and just completed my...
I do ask for help on how to do native sql queries from a TVE35 plugin. With the old TV server in MP1 I could do a native SQL query...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your help here. I have not done yet any further steps, but figured out that the original plugin does work if you let run it long enough. It looks like the issue is only somehow related with the force import button or if there is no new time stamp on the input file available. So far i am happy to got some programs imported...
Thanks for your help here. I have not done yet any further steps, but figured out that the original plugin does work if you let run...
Did anyone get the xmltv native Tv server plugin to work? I can map the channels on the second tab correctly (using mcm2xml), but...
Replies
Views
I haven't seen much on MP-TV Series or Moving Pictures. Is development for those plugins underway for MP2, and is there a roadmap estimate for MP2 Beta? I know the alpha is available but I think that would be too glitchy for daily use.
I haven't seen much on MP-TV Series or Moving Pictures. Is development for those plugins underway for MP2, and is there a roadmap...
Hello dear community! As I was discussing a new skin idea for MP2 I came to think about fanart, latest media and infos. In MP1 we...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much. For auto launch plugin just add AutoActivate="true" into the <Plugin> tag don't work, but it's not important To resume: HOW TO REMOVE THE SPLASHSCREEN: - Edit the file .\Source\Main\MediaPortal.Client\ApplicationLauncher.cs - Comment the line: splashScreen.ShowSplashScreen(); //...
Thank you very much. For auto launch plugin just add AutoActivate="true" into the <Plugin> tag don't work, but it's not important...
Is it possible to disable splashscreen (because I don't like splash and it appear in fullscreen and I develop at work :)) )...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Somehow I thought this is the MP2Extended thread :D Sorry for the confusing PM^^ Hmm good question. Maybe implement an extra call so that we don' confuse other CLients?
Somehow I thought this is the MP2Extended thread :D Sorry for the confusing PM^^ Hmm good question. Maybe implement an extra call...
Replies
Views
N/A
MP1 MP2 Subtitle DE
Hi bugmenot, 1. For a different request you should probably open a new thread so someone will notice it. 2. You should use the search button more;), someone already asked for it from the developer of the great OnlineVideos plugin. Here are a couple of posts that requests the same thing...
Hi bugmenot, 1. For a different request you should probably open a new thread so someone will notice it. 2. You should use the...
Add online subtitle addon like on XBMC.:thx:
Replies
Views
AW: Get MediaItem object from a MediaItemId (Guid) Perfect! :-)
AW: Get MediaItem object from a MediaItemId (Guid) Perfect! :-)
I'm coding against IMediaLibrary in a plugin. I have exposed MediaItem.MediaItemId (guid) to a remote application as a unique...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom