Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (10 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
Hello Every One. I have just installed mediaportal 1.8.0 on my windows 8.1(64bit). But could not find the installer for the extension manager to install extensions. As mentioned by MM i could not find the link on my desktop or in the installer folder. Please guide me in this regard. Thanks & Regards....
Hello Every One. I have just installed mediaportal 1.8.0 on my windows 8.1(64bit). But could not find the installer for the...
Cannot find Media Portal Extension Manager Installer download link?
Replies
Views
Sounds like a possible explanation. Regardless, I'm happy the Notification has gone and that all the Plugins are working as expected. I am once again a happy MediaPortal user :-) Once again, many thanks for your help :-) Cheers, Steve.
Sounds like a possible explanation. Regardless, I'm happy the Notification has gone and that all the Plugins are working as...
Hi all, Every time MediaPortal starts, I get a MPEI Notification "There are installation tasks still pending, Restart and execute...
Replies
Views
As far as i remember there is a plug-in that could help. Search for My TV Niveau checker.
As far as i remember there is a plug-in that could help. Search for My TV Niveau checker.
Hi, my kids like a particular channel and like it a bit too much. I'd like them to watch say an hour and then to have it blocked...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just recognized again how nice mediaportal is after I have redone my videos to .iso Files in Moving Pictures: Everything is already on board :-) But what I couldn't see is any title name or number or any other hint that is dispayed when I have several .iso files in a folder. Please see attached screenshot. Have I done...
Hello, I just recognized again how nice mediaportal is after I have redone my videos to .iso Files in Moving Pictures: Everything...
Hello, I just recognized again how nice mediaportal is after I have redone my videos to .iso Files in Moving Pictures: Everything...
Replies
Views
thx for the info, your links should be changed now
thx for the info, your links should be changed now
Hi! In file MPEI Installer is using for getting update info (http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MPEI/extensions.txt) we have many...
Replies
Views
Consider it done. Thanks for the tip (y) iirc there is already a Radio thumb. I will make sure it will be in the next update :)
Consider it done. Thanks for the tip (y) iirc there is already a Radio thumb. I will make sure it will be in the next update :)
Hi, I need to replace the "X audio_no thumb" thumb with a Radio symbol such as a microphone or any symbol in the Channel page on...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
Ok, so i fugured out he original problem, but then I new one occurred. I can now set list view in MP using titan skin and it stays that way until next time. But as soon as I activate Latest Media Handler for moving pictures I only get list view no matter what I choose. I tried setting coverflow as default view i moving pictures for...
Ok, so i fugured out he original problem, but then I new one occurred. I can now set list view in MP using titan skin and it stays...
I cant get LMH to work. I have done all the settings I found here on this forum, but nothing happens. Also, I cant figure out how...
Replies
Views
That was a good plan to personalized MP profiles.
That was a good plan to personalized MP profiles.
i have a dream. :p It would be nice to have personalized MP Profiles which are (online / cloud / offline) stored. They could...
Replies
Views
youngt465
Y
Oh, I'm sorry! :eek: I simply CTRL+f'ed my update.xml URL and just that line. Please accept my apologizes. I just checked MpeInstaller and my extension finally seems to be visible and installable, great! :) Thank you very much for you help and support! This topic can be considered as solved! (y)
Oh, I'm sorry! :eek: I simply CTRL+f'ed my update.xml URL and just that line. Please accept my apologizes. I just checked...
Hi there! I was recently playing with MpeMaker. It was not as easy as expected and I had to follow some tutorial on the wiki. For...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to uninstall through a call to the MEP1 this plugin without the extention installer. I think, unfortunately, not the settings for it.
Hi, I want to uninstall through a call to the MEP1 this plugin without the extention installer. I think, unfortunately, not the...
Hi, I want to uninstall through a call to the MEP1 this plugin without the extention installer. I think, unfortunately, not the...
Replies
Views
Ok no idea :( Most of dev are on win7/win8 so it will be hard to fix it except if it happen also on win7. Did you try to run MP in debug mode (watchdog) ?
Ok no idea :( Most of dev are on win7/win8 so it will be hard to fix it except if it happen also on win7. Did you try to run MP...
ok, So i hope that this makes sense. when i am looking at ANY text on screen in mediaportal, it flickers and disapperars...
Replies
Views
I am trying to create an mpei installer for a skin theme but having trouble choosing the install location, it keeps installing to the skin folder by default as I created a new skin project, of course this makes sense, but how do I change it's install location so it installs into the themes folder of an existing skin? Manually trying...
I am trying to create an mpei installer for a skin theme but having trouble choosing the install location, it keeps installing to...
I am trying to create an mpei installer for a skin theme but having trouble choosing the install location, it keeps installing to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've been running MP 1.1.2.0 for a couple of years or so and it's met my needs perfectly so I haven't had the urge to upgrade to 1.3. I've come across a problem in the last few months when trying to install new plugins in that MpeInstaller crashes as soon as the shortcut is double-clicked and I've attached a screenshot...
Hi All, I've been running MP 1.1.2.0 for a couple of years or so and it's met my needs perfectly so I haven't had the urge to...
Hi All, I've been running MP 1.1.2.0 for a couple of years or so and it's met my needs perfectly so I haven't had the urge to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I posted this message in General Support section, but have no answer yet, so I thought this might be the right place. I just installed 1.3 final and find out that so many plugins are still not compatible that using it is not so fun anymore. I reinstalled MP to 1.2.3 version and suddenly can't install Rockstar anymore. I get...
Hi, I posted this message in General Support section, but have no answer yet, so I thought this might be the right place. I just...
I'm trying to update my installer in MpeMaker to work with MP 1.3.0. But I'm unable to change min and max version numbers, the...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to modify the information displayed in the video preview window. Unfortunatly I'm not able to splitt between Video and TV (THX Dadeo for your input by the way) so when I for example want to display the senderlogo when TV is running it is going to stay there when a Video is playing. I tried with several combinatinations of...
I'm trying to modify the information displayed in the video preview window. Unfortunatly I'm not able to splitt between Video and...
I'm trying to modify the information displayed in the video preview window. Unfortunatly I'm not able to splitt between Video and...
Replies
Views
LAV is a very special case anyway - it does not need any info from MediaPortal and simply calls an exe with a silent switch, which will use a default install dir.
LAV is a very special case anyway - it does not need any info from MediaPortal and simply calls an exe with a silent switch, which...
With the latest release of Moving Pictures we are trialing an MPEI. The current implementation is just a wrapper around our...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the help Guzzi. I ended up deciding to go with an MPEI wrapper around our current NSIS script so we can get things released sooner now that 1.3RC is out. But this was helpful, I ended up doing something similar to get our NSIS installer to honor the silent install flag. This script stuff in MPEI really needs some...
Thanks for the help Guzzi. I ended up deciding to go with an MPEI wrapper around our current NSIS script so we can get things...
Is it possible to install different components based on the MediaPortal version? Moving Pictures works fine with both 1.2 (Stable)...
Replies
Views
Yeah that could be.. It's really annoying, and it doesn't seems to be an incident because we are not the only one with this problem.. I hope our devs want to take a look at this! (y)
Yeah that could be.. It's really annoying, and it doesn't seems to be an incident because we are not the only one with this...
Hi guys, I have a small but strange problem with our MPE1 extensions installer.. Normally I'm always installing and updating my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamedMP puzzle DE
OK, I've finally figured out how to change them - I had to go to the " Add and remove programmes" part of the control panel in Win 7 - Found Streamed MP then clicked Modify - This allows you to reconfigure it ,once done it will reload Streamed MP - including the new images that I created ( there must be a cache somewhere for the...
OK, I've finally figured out how to change them - I had to go to the " Add and remove programmes" part of the control panel in Win...
Hi, I'm trying to replace some images with my own within StreamedMP skin, I've changed most of the backgrounds but I can't seem to...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the responses - just seemed odd to me that it hadn't been reported elsewhere, will look in more detail on the forums for the skins themselves.
Thanks for the responses - just seemed odd to me that it hadn't been reported elsewhere, will look in more detail on the forums for...
This is puzzling me, and I can't see anything similar in the forums. I have 1.3 Beta installed, which I upgraded to from 1.2.3...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 frustrated DE
not enough
not enough
There are no links to download MPEMaker anywhere, given up
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VideoReDo Plugin DE
Hi, How do I get MyVideoRedo to work? I have VideoReDo installed and the config sees it but the screen is black with white text saying XML file missing. Any Ideas? Thanks :)
Hi, How do I get MyVideoRedo to work? I have VideoReDo installed and the config sees it but the screen is black with white text...
Hi, How do I get MyVideoRedo to work? I have VideoReDo installed and the config sees it but the screen is black with white text...
Replies
Views
I just updated from Version 1.1.3 to 1.2.3. Now i am using the DefaultWide Skin instead of the old Blue3Wide. I only replaced the hover_xxx.png files with the old comicfigures-png files to preserve the old look. Everything works fine and looks nice! Only one problem is when i am using the Basic Homesreen instaed of the classic one...
I just updated from Version 1.1.3 to 1.2.3. Now i am using the DefaultWide Skin instead of the old Blue3Wide. I only replaced the...
I just updated from Version 1.1.3 to 1.2.3. Now i am using the DefaultWide Skin instead of the old Blue3Wide. I only replaced the...
Replies
Views
Not sure if it's a bug or by design, but the size of the cache is quite big. It was originally @ >450Mb, I deleted all the folders only and did an update, now it's in at 29Mb - that's quite a saving... Is this as expected or does the installer clean itself up from time to time?
Not sure if it's a bug or by design, but the size of the cache is quite big. It was originally @ >450Mb, I deleted all the folders...
No me - and I've not been playing, but the MPEI has lost the list of installed extensions. This has happened to me before and I...
Replies
Views
C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\V2 is perfect - thanks PD :)
C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\V2 is perfect - thanks PD :)
Just a quick question really - where is the MPEI cache located (path please) For some reason, a couple of weeks ago, I noticed...
Replies
Views
Actually if you just use the Publish button in MPEMaker it will auto submit it. - See Publish Your Extension for details.
Actually if you just use the Publish button in MPEMaker it will auto submit it. - See Publish Your Extension for details.
Hi guys, I have made a MPE1 package for Fileexplorer with version 1.6.0.0 of the plugin that is compatible with MP 1.3.0 Alpha...
Replies
Views
Hi, I don't know if it's possible to add, feature to change file in IRSS ProgramDir as %IRSS% ... Usable for custom preset file. ( For change file about Remote)
Hi, I don't know if it's possible to add, feature to change file in IRSS ProgramDir as %IRSS% ... Usable for custom preset file...
Hi, I don't know if it's possible to add, feature to change file in IRSS ProgramDir as %IRSS% ... Usable for custom preset file...
Replies
Views
I'm thinking about modding some sections of my favourite skin(s). My idea is to copy the style tv stations use to overlay video with a monochrome and transparent version of their logo or name. I know how to do shadows but failed making fonts transparent with the alpha hex value. So is there a way to have transparent text or fonts in...
I'm thinking about modding some sections of my favourite skin(s). My idea is to copy the style tv stations use to overlay video...
I'm thinking about modding some sections of my favourite skin(s). My idea is to copy the style tv stations use to overlay video...
Replies
Views
...it was a max filesize-setting related issue (my upload exceeded the limit of 128MB). With great courtesy, administrators have elevated a little bit the limit so I can complete the upload ;) Cheers
...it was a max filesize-setting related issue (my upload exceeded the limit of 128MB). With great courtesy, administrators have...
Hi all, I need to publish a new skin and I'm following some related guides available in the forum to do this. Unluckely when I fill...
Replies
Views
Is the MP Stream SKIN Ready for 1.3 Alpha? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom