Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (12 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
MP1 MP2 streamed mp DE
where it shows the last 3 items added to your system (on the start up menu) is there a way to select any of them. when i press the right arrow the system options such as shut down appears.
where it shows the last 3 items added to your system (on the start up menu) is there a way to select any of them. when i press the...
where it shows the last 3 items added to your system (on the start up menu) is there a way to select any of them. when i press the...
Replies
Views
Ok no idea :( Most of dev are on win7/win8 so it will be hard to fix it except if it happen also on win7. Did you try to run MP in debug mode (watchdog) ?
Ok no idea :( Most of dev are on win7/win8 so it will be hard to fix it except if it happen also on win7. Did you try to run MP...
ok, So i hope that this makes sense. when i am looking at ANY text on screen in mediaportal, it flickers and disapperars...
Replies
Views
Any news on this? It has been almost a month and the online list still does not show in the Extensions Installer or the Extension plugin. What's the point of having this feature if the repository does not support it? There are skins and plugins in the repository that support 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 (like XFactor, RadioTime, etc) so why...
Any news on this? It has been almost a month and the online list still does not show in the Extensions Installer or the Extension...
I was loving the new GUI Extensions plugin but something happened and my mpi plugins were no longer listed! I had to reinstall...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Installing Fonts DE
Now you able to include system fonts in mpi, but use with care, not really tested
Now you able to include system fonts in mpi, but use with care, not really tested
Can the MPI be used to install font's to the windows font directory? Thanks in advance Rich
Replies
Views
Hi Dukus! I have some questions about MPI. 1. When creating a package I want to add hundreds of files but not choose subtype one by one. I tried to select all files and change subtype but that only affected one entry. Is it possible to do it one time for all selected files? Btw shouldn't it be called Subfolder instead of Subtype...
Hi Dukus! I have some questions about MPI. 1. When creating a package I want to add hundreds of files but not choose subtype...
Hi Dukus! I have some questions about MPI. 1. When creating a package I want to add hundreds of files but not choose subtype...
Replies
Views
I'll answer what I can There was a web browser plugin at on point, but I don't think it has been maintained and probably doesn't work in the current version of MediaPortal. Well it's not in PDF, but there is a manual (although not exhastive, mainly just for setting things up in the first place) MediaPortal_Manual_Index -...
I'll answer what I can There was a web browser plugin at on point, but I don't think it has been maintained and probably doesn't...
how do I make internetradio work with bbc
Replies
Views
Use the database view, ie left arrow brings up the relevant context menu, change view from shares to title, you should now have the info you want :) Remember if you add new video's you may need to switch back to shares to be able to see. MovingPictures plugin does not have these limitations but is in early beta stage at the moment...
Use the database view, ie left arrow brings up the relevant context menu, change view from shares to title, you should now have the...
Hello Is there a skin to show all the movie info i have downloaded from imdb ? I know i can show if i press F3, but i want to...
Replies
Views
Actually if you just use the Publish button in MPEMaker it will auto submit it. - See Publish Your Extension for details.
Actually if you just use the Publish button in MPEMaker it will auto submit it. - See Publish Your Extension for details.
Hi guys, I have made a MPE1 package for Fileexplorer with version 1.6.0.0 of the plugin that is compatible with MP 1.3.0 Alpha...
Replies
Views
Where to download DLNA ?
Where to download DLNA ?
Where to download DLNA ?
Replies
Views
Dukus, yes it is solved. The main issue was that google codes did not give me an error message when i downloaded a new file with the same name into the download section. it just kept the old deleted file alive. The item 1) with the release date not saved in the .xmp2 file does still exist.
Dukus, yes it is solved. The main issue was that google codes did not give me an error message when i downloaded a new file with...
Hi Dukus, i have two issues with the new installer on my TvWishList plugin 1) The Release date is not been stored in the xmp2...
Replies
Views
Hmm did you try CCleaner to clean out your temps. There's a folder in programsdata/mediaportal/ where temp data for mpei's are stored.. Try clean it.
Hmm did you try CCleaner to clean out your temps. There's a folder in programsdata/mediaportal/ where temp data for mpei's are...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 stable / 1.2 svn v1.1.6.27602 MediaPortal Skin: Maya svn Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
I just quoted that from memory. I agree that it could be easier if Skinversion and MPversion were the same. But then again, if there was a major change that required new skinversions for total compatibility, there would be no possibility to change the skinversion easily... So your 1.0.1.0 is correct. Xface has had no updates in a...
I just quoted that from memory. I agree that it could be easier if Skinversion and MPversion were the same. But then again, if...
Hi, I'v recently installed MP 1.1 Beta on Windows 7. Everything is going fine, but in the skin section of MP configuration, its...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VideoReDo Plugin DE
Hi, How do I get MyVideoRedo to work? I have VideoReDo installed and the config sees it but the screen is black with white text saying XML file missing. Any Ideas? Thanks :)
Hi, How do I get MyVideoRedo to work? I have VideoReDo installed and the config sees it but the screen is black with white text...
Hi, How do I get MyVideoRedo to work? I have VideoReDo installed and the config sees it but the screen is black with white text...
Replies
Views
From a clean install, when I set the tve3 comskip plugin's program location to my comskip folder (c:\comskip\comskip.exe), the plugin "cannot find the file specified" (shown in error.log). The plugin doesn't load comskip. I looked in the database under dbo.settings with tag "ComSkipLauncher_Program" and the value is correct...
From a clean install, when I set the tve3 comskip plugin's program location to my comskip folder (c:\comskip\comskip.exe), the...
From a clean install, when I set the tve3 comskip plugin's program location to my comskip folder (c:\comskip\comskip.exe), the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blue3wide question DE
Proceed with caution! :eek: I have limited experience modifying skin xml files, but I can tell you this can become a huge time investment. For your issue, it would be a simple matter if the absolute position of the OSD was specified in one place and then the elements within it used relative coordinates. But it isn't set up that...
Proceed with caution! :eek: I have limited experience modifying skin xml files, but I can tell you this can become a huge time...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
Please submit yours plugins or other extensions in MPI format to!!!, to make a better days for final users. If have any question or suggestions make a new thread or send me a PM. :thx:
Please submit yours plugins or other extensions in MPI format to!!!, to make a better days for final users. If have any question...
Please submit yours plugins or other extensions in MPI format to!!!, to make a better days for final users. If have any question...
Replies
Views
aMPed (4:3) - MediaPortal Forum
aMPed (4:3) - MediaPortal Forum
What is a good skin like StreamedMP, but in 4:3 ? It needs to support MP TV-Series and Moving Pictures. The dark pro look would...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Parental control DE
thanks for the pin its perfect for me But i Understand about the settings, where do you make the changes? Thanks
thanks for the pin its perfect for me But i Understand about the settings, where do you make the changes? Thanks
Hello: I need two access restr. Exist any Plugging to control the acces to some films f.ex. X movies with a password? And exist...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to get TvWishList working on my MediaPortal 1.7.1 l. It appears to be installed but not performing as I might expect. I have looked in the PDF guide provided bin the installation pack - and am trying to keep this 'easy' (for my inexperienced mind). The guide states "" After you have configured the plugin in the...
I am attempting to get TvWishList working on my MediaPortal 1.7.1 l. It appears to be installed but not performing as I might...
I am attempting to get TvWishList working on my MediaPortal 1.7.1 l. It appears to be installed but not performing as I might...
Replies
Views
Hit together, i allready got here a download for wonderful german tv logos. But what I miss are the radio logos for german radio. I use a digital satelite connection. Can anybody help me? The TV logos came with a perfect installer, perhaps someone knows a similar source for radio logos. Thanks a lot Bontatdino
Hit together, i allready got here a download for wonderful german tv logos. But what I miss are the radio logos for german...
Hit together, i allready got here a download for wonderful german tv logos. But what I miss are the radio logos for german...
Replies
Views
well, for uninstalling plugins you can simply restart the mp app... or show a message saying that changes will be reflected after mp restarting
well, for uninstalling plugins you can simply restart the mp app... or show a message saying that changes will be reflected after...
There is plans to add the MPI manager inside the mp interface? regards,:thx:
Replies
Views
Horizontal scrolling is available in the BasicHomeScreen not in the standard Home screen. Try selecting "Start in BasicHomeScreen" in Mediaportal configuration. or If you have an MCE remote press the big green button when on the home screen to be taken to the BasicHomeScreen. or Press 'H' on the keyboard when on the...
Horizontal scrolling is available in the BasicHomeScreen not in the standard Home screen. Try selecting "Start in...
i downloaded bunch of skins and cannot make one to scroll horizontally on home screen. please help thanks, sand
Replies
Views
Sorry, the space bar between myplanner and .xml was not intended. I already looked in the skin folder, but there was not file called myplanner.xml in it. Regards Tomchieur:sorry:
Sorry, the space bar between myplanner and .xml was not intended. I already looked in the skin folder, but there was not file...
MP-version: MP 0.2.3.0 RC2 used MP skin: Blue two windows version: XP pro I'm not very experienced yet with the configuration...
Replies
Views
+1 monochrome/indigo with basichome
+1 monochrome/indigo with basichome
Witch skin is the best for an 8,4 inch tutchscreen? I’m only using the portal for music, and radio, so a really simple skin is ok...
Replies
Views
When i download any skin or plugin based on mpei windows couldn't recognise the type of file, and don't associate with MP. When i double click in the plugin or skin to install windows ask what program i want to choose to open the file, i tried in 2 pc's and a laptop, its allways the same, they all have windows 7 x64. When i...
When i download any skin or plugin based on mpei windows couldn't recognise the type of file, and don't associate with MP. When...
When i download any skin or plugin based on mpei windows couldn't recognise the type of file, and don't associate with MP. When...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel Core i5-750 HDD: 6x Samsung HD154UI Memory: 2x GeIL Value DIMM Kit 4GB PC3-10667U CL7-7-7-24 (DDR3-1333) Motherboard: ASUS P7P55D Pro Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5750 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.9...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
The first part chemelli has now fixed, so that will not happen, the second is a bit tougher as the Blue2 skins are not being updated by team-mediaportal, just to much work involved maintaining multiple skins, so these will eventually have there own space in the skins forum for users to update themselves if they wish to, that's why...
The first part chemelli has now fixed, so that will not happen, the second is a bit tougher as the Blue2 skins are not being...
During installation of RC4 over RC3, I got an unhandeled exception, even though the installer claimed to be uninstalling RC3 first...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply, but I'm confused...MP doesn't support skins? Or MP doesn't support any skin but the default one? I'm not looking to report bogs, I'm looking to understand what changes were made between builds so I don't crash the system. In any case, am I to take from this that there are either no changes between 0.2.3.0 and...
Thanks for the reply, but I'm confused...MP doesn't support skins? Or MP doesn't support any skin but the default one? I'm not...
Hi there I have a skin I created for an older version. I just installed the latest stable build, and I am getting a warning...
Replies
Views
I tried to install MYMAP and MyOrganizer plugins, cooping SKINS and PLGINS directory... and for both when I go to the SETUP I have "ExceptionError" :?
I tried to install MYMAP and MyOrganizer plugins, cooping SKINS and PLGINS directory... and for both when I go to the SETUP I have...
I tried to install MYMAP and MyOrganizer plugins, cooping SKINS and PLGINS directory... and for both when I go to the SETUP I have...
Replies
Views
Hi ajs, Thank you for the information, much appreciated I get the idea now I guess first step is to run the scan from the menu Thanks again Regards TW
Hi ajs, Thank you for the information, much appreciated I get the idea now I guess first step is to run the scan from the menu...
I am using the Titan HD skin and again I wonder if anyone knows what "TV Shows" is? If someone could advise where I could read some...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom