StreamedMP (13 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
do you have to generate a new xml menu everytime you add a jpg as a background image? it might have been pure coincidence but i added some extra files to the folder where i have set it to look for backgrounds and mediaportal wouldnt load up at all. after a few reboots with no luck, as i couldnt figure out what was going on, i...
do you have to generate a new xml menu everytime you add a jpg as a background image? it might have been pure coincidence but i...
before upgrading to the latest version, i was able to put different images in (using tv as an example): C:\Documents and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TvSeries Logos DE
Hi Damien, thanks for your answers. Regarding the "big DB issue" - I can't find it right now, but afaik there were reportings from users telling, that those problems start at approx 10000 episodes in the DB (regardsless of the physical episodes - because if you just have a single episode of a series and choose to load all data, it...
Hi Damien, thanks for your answers. Regarding the "big DB issue" - I can't find it right now, but afaik there were reportings from...
Hello I can't activate the TvSeries logos in the Episode View. Where there should be the logo it still shows the theater image...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 skype4MP skin file DE
Thanks thattexaskid19, I dont use the plugin myself but will install it when your done to check it out ;) Report back if you have any problems or jump onto IRC.
Thanks thattexaskid19, I dont use the plugin myself but will install it when your done to check it out ;) Report back if you have...
Any chance of getting this app added in?? just got it working and love having skype, but hate having to change skins to use it. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 News DE
Thanks a lot :) Not a hardcore SVN user so i was a little lost!
Thanks a lot :) Not a hardcore SVN user so i was a little lost!
The news in this skin is broken - it shows the headlines but attempting to open a story does nothing. It should open the full...
Replies
Views
Ok, now it seems to work fine, with your attatched xml ! THANK YOU
Ok, now it seems to work fine, with your attatched xml ! THANK YOU
after the Update the channel icon is always on the wrong position in the notify popup... Look at screen
Replies
Views
Slurm, Thanks for you suggestions. It seems to work. I have no clue why it works now, but it does. :) and I have not been able to reproduce the weather problem. It solved itself I think. Again, thanks!
Slurm, Thanks for you suggestions. It seems to work. I have no clue why it works now, but it does. :) and I have not been able to...
I have tried this nice skin a couple of versions now, and it keeps crashing/messing things up. I have created a new home screen...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yeah once i got some basic feedback I decided against submitting this as a feature request. Simply put, you guys do enough already that this is not a must have feature. But thanks for checking it out, I do appreciate that.:thx:
Yeah once i got some basic feedback I decided against submitting this as a feature request. Simply put, you guys do enough already...
I know you can request features or improvements to StreamedMP. But I feel kind of silly making a request just for something that I...
Replies
Views
Hi Thank you all for the answers Yes I use a translated strings Thanks to llambion Yes, the labels I recived in English are the condition and day of week. Can I change to use google.es? Thanks
Hi Thank you all for the answers Yes I use a translated strings Thanks to llambion Yes, the labels I recived in English...
hi, with the world weather feature, all my weather data are in English. there's a way to set in other languages? I saw the world...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much Damien!!!!!!.
Thank you so much Damien!!!!!!.
Hey all, well as the post says yeah im very confused here on how the heck you configure this thing, so a run down. 1. All my...
Replies
Views
I've had the same problem for some time now. Just as spaceyoyo described.
I've had the same problem for some time now. Just as spaceyoyo described.
I don't see the Fanart Background in StreamedMP. I have set "Enable Fanart Handler for this item" and selected "Fanart Base...
Replies
Views
If it does stutter badly, and your sure you've got dxva working then use MP 1.0 Final + Patch for MPC-HC subtitles support + SAF 3.47 unlocked.
If it does stutter badly, and your sure you've got dxva working then use MP 1.0 Final + Patch for MPC-HC subtitles support + SAF...
I am relatively new at using different skins for MP (have used bluewide mostly). I have loaded StreamedMP 0.8 onto MP RC4 (I don't...
Replies
Views
AW: Play Recently Added directly via button?! Thanks for your answer! I guess I'm missing the control.HasFocus(Button ID) in the visibilty conditions, thats why everything disappears directly after the Button is focused. Gonna test some more..
AW: Play Recently Added directly via button?! Thanks for your answer! I guess I'm missing the control.HasFocus(Button ID) in the...
I tried to edit the recently added movie.xml a bit but can't get it to work. Especially the visible conditions are needed. I use...
Replies
Views
hello first post! firstly sorry for bumping something a month old, i have installed this, deleted the cache and its working fine apart from one very slight problem playlists are not displayed, everything else is on the playlist screen and the playlist plays but in the actual playlist window the tracks are not displayed any...
hello first post! firstly sorry for bumping something a month old, i have installed this, deleted the cache and its working fine...
As many here, i think the StreamedMP skin is the best overall. One thing that is missing though is a good Music-view. Then the...
Replies
Views
See it on google page yastardy , all new update also youtube.fm .....:D Thanks for the new updates in new version .... to you and travor .. :thx:
See it on google page yastardy , all new update also youtube.fm .....:D Thanks for the new updates in new version .... to you...
Hi , Her a skin file for yrWeather (seans the main weather tack long time to fix... :bitch: ). To Install : download yrWeather...
Replies
Views
I never had RSS activated. I also try to disable Weather but it didn't get better. Some configuration (e.g. without TV and VIDEO) seem to be much faster, at least by switching between the 2 home screens. But going back from EPG Guide is still 1-2sec to Normal Home & +-10sec to Basic Home
I never had RSS activated. I also try to disable Weather but it didn't get better. Some configuration (e.g. without TV and...
I give the Basic Home a try with the upgrade to 1.0.1 but it's not usable to me because of very slow reaction. e.g.: When I come...
Replies
Views
Re: network folders i've just tried the new core from thread above and it's a real success. thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!
Re: network folders i've just tried the new core from thread above and it's a real success. thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!
hi all, i still do not have folder.jpg in my network folders. how can i do to soluce that ? is there a way ? thanks for...
Replies
Views
@disaster StreamedMP\media\categories also in SVN
@disaster StreamedMP\media\categories also in SVN
Hi. Drop the files in the Media/Logos/Certification Folder and you're done. The pictures will be used if you scrape your movies...
Replies
Views
It's special circumstances...It will of happen in the following scenarios 1. You dont have MovingPictures installed. 2. You dont have Recently Added TVSeries via Info Service plugin. You were effected by 2) as you didnt even have tvseries installed.
It's special circumstances...It will of happen in the following scenarios 1. You dont have MovingPictures installed. 2. You dont...
Maybe I'm missing something but I can't find where to enable/disable some of the new features (function names from memory)...
Replies
Views
Can someone explain to me what im doing wrong please? I have put the .jpg in the correct folders, around 300 times just incase i messed up. It can play the game perfect. But it just has a Grey icon instead of the covert art. And nothing is appearing for the Fan Art?
Can someone explain to me what im doing wrong please? I have put the .jpg in the correct folders, around 300 times just incase i...
Updated April 24-09: All views are now completed! Bugs fixed...hopefully! Here is my edited version of myEmulators. It's meant...
Replies
Views
Hi PD and thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. I have updated to 0.60. The only thing is, I like to keep my MediaPortal simple (TVSeries & Moving Pictures) that way there is less to go wrong! ha ha I will try what you said
Hi PD and thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. I have updated to 0.60. The only thing is, I like to keep my MediaPortal simple...
Hello, Everytime my MediaPortal loads up, I am getting a error box with a "Unhandled Exception" in basic home. Please see...
Replies
Views
Hi Strike Da Mic, I am part of the StreamedMP team, I have made the changes and added an option under the 'Menu Options' tab and that all commited. We have not yet planned for another patch, the next major release will be 1.5 and that will be for MP 1.2 which hopfully be release soon. I have sent you a PM with details of where to...
Hi Strike Da Mic, I am part of the StreamedMP team, I have made the changes and added an option under the 'Menu Options' tab and...
Hi all First of all, I'd like to thank the StreamedMP developers for an absolutely amazing skin. The looks and functionality have...
Replies
Views
yes, but it's a little bit instable with the SP1. the date of release of 1.2 final is for when ????
yes, but it's a little bit instable with the SP1. the date of release of 1.2 final is for when ????
Windows 7 ; Mediportal 1.1.2 + Streamed MP After upgrading Mediaportal to 1.1.3, it hangs during the program startup. (On...
Replies
Views
Then disable the BackupSettings plugin and try to uninstall StreamedMP. If that doesn't work, logs are needed to figure out what's going on. And (as mentioned above) i would also report this issue you're having in the BackupSettings thread.
Then disable the BackupSettings plugin and try to uninstall StreamedMP. If that doesn't work, logs are needed to figure out what's...
Hi ltfearme, i have a problem i started updating to new version , but after downloading it stuck at 100% and nothing happen! i...
Replies
Views
I installed "Extensions" and the menu looks fine now! Thanks!
I installed "Extensions" and the menu looks fine now! Thanks!
When you go to a movie in moving pictures and then open the right side menu it seems all messed pup.
Replies
Views
will post in the google code thread, cheers.
will post in the google code thread, cheers.
Something else, not really important but will ask just incase it is in your control I use Latest TV Recordings on Basic Home...
Replies
Views
It shouldn't ;) Just backup your file(s) before overwriting them with the new one(s) so you can always roll back.
It shouldn't ;) Just backup your file(s) before overwriting them with the new one(s) so you can always roll back.
Hi All, I just updated to MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC2 and to StreamedMP 1.0.2 stable and now I'm getting a 2 second black screen when...
Replies
Views
problem solved! :) And I also know now what caused it.. When I first started MP after the clean install, windows appearance was set to 150%, which caused the skin to load and Cache 150% bigger fonts then normal (which is not really required for a skin that is already dimensioned for watching TV from sofa distance). So I cleared...
problem solved! :) And I also know now what caused it.. When I first started MP after the clean install, windows appearance...
I have changed the Font Size from Normal to Big and don't know how I can change this back to the normal font size. I can not...
Replies
Views
hi i am haveing problems trying to get netflix to work running 1.21 any one help me also running streamed MP
hi i am haveing problems trying to get netflix to work running 1.21 any one help me also running streamed MP
I have started using StreamedMP and wanted to get a few plugins working with skin. I have attached a zip file containing the xml...
Replies
Views
For those having stability issues with Moving Pictures, you may want to try the new version just released, 0.6.4. It resolves some of the bugs reported here.
For those having stability issues with Moving Pictures, you may want to try the new version just released, 0.6.4. It resolves some...
Started experiencing crashes in both Moving Pictures and TV series. I'm running Vista, MP 1. I've attached my watchdog logs...
Replies
Views
hi guys, i really love the new icons! installed streamedmp 1.3 today and then your mod. it works in tvseries and in the osd, but in moving pictures it doesnt work with the audio-stuff. it still shows the old icons for dts 5.1, dolby etc. everything "audio". the versions from Tocinillo also behave the same way. I guess...
hi guys, i really love the new icons! installed streamedmp 1.3 today and then your mod. it works in tvseries and in the...
Here's a Mod that I and p06 made for StreamedMP. It supports Moving Pictures and MP TV-Series plugins. Thanks to the author...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom