StreamedMP (24 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
For "Streamed MP HD" users they want to see the next episode with MP-TVSeries 3.5.0 without restart MP I edited the TVSeries.RatingDialog.xml. For some Reason (I guess the MOD) there will always shown 10 stars. The rating works fine. It should be a temporary solution to give m3cury a little bit time for help ...
For "Streamed MP HD" users they want to see the next episode with MP-TVSeries 3.5.0 without restart MP I edited the...
For "Streamed MP HD" users they want to see the next episode with MP-TVSeries 3.5.0 without restart MP I edited the...
Replies
Views
Thanks all, sorry it took me this long to get back here about my problem with webbrowser. Yes,... I'm only using the WebBrowser not the browse the web plug-in. I just added webbrowser.png to this line in the WebBrowser xml,.... <texture>WebBrowser/hover_webbrowser.png</texture> </control> <control> My image shows now, Works great!
Thanks all, sorry it took me this long to get back here about my problem with webbrowser. Yes,... I'm only using the WebBrowser...
Hi. I can't seem to rap my brain around this little problem, and I'm sure this is a easy fix but,... can some one kindly direct...
Replies
Views
You're sure right about these priorities, but I must confess that I hope that this "one day" will come soon ;) Right now, I can only workaround by installing addons that came with StreamedMP again from MPEI, which seem to work, but I am never sure about any interferences that might cause...
You're sure right about these priorities, but I must confess that I hope that this "one day" will come soon ;) Right now, I can...
Is it normal that plugins installed by StreameadMP (e.g. : moving pictures) does not appears in MediaPortal Extension Installer?
Replies
Views
Sorry, I just can't understand what you're asking. You a best to right details in your native tongue and maybe someone can translate for you. There is no themes in the Editor, you can only edit the default item and make your own menu selection.
Sorry, I just can't understand what you're asking. You a best to right details in your native tongue and maybe someone can...
Fiz os menus que queria o problema agora é como vou determina o local onde cada arquivo esta no caso ( folders). I made the menus...
Replies
Views
Hm sry, its sooooo simple. Next time i will look better ;-)
Hm sry, its sooooo simple. Next time i will look better ;-)
On MP it comes the update logo, i think its the same one like this ? Is there also this included ? Or xml files only ?
Replies
Views
the reason I ask Is because im trying to both limit the amount of plugins and also like NFOs for ease of use, lets hope more views are added in the future theres 2 I would like to see, a `in my opinion` better fanart view and a wall view. Thanks for the input (y)
the reason I ask Is because im trying to both limit the amount of plugins and also like NFOs for ease of use, lets hope more views...
Maybe im missing something but, is it me or is there a lack of a decent fan art view for the MyVideos, i mean the list view as an...
Replies
Views
No worries: http://code.google.com/p/streamedmp/source/list (r3281) New release is uploading as we speak.
No worries: http://code.google.com/p/streamedmp/source/list (r3281) New release is uploading as we speak.
I updated the TVSeries.RatingDialog.xml to work with the latest MP-TVSeries 3.5.0
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for your replies. So i keep on waiting for the updated version of this awesome Skin :-)
Thanks a lot for your replies. So i keep on waiting for the updated version of this awesome Skin :-)
Hello. I noticed something strange after installing "StreamedMP". All my Videos in "Videos" have "0% #0" before their name. Seems...
Replies
Views
Thanks! After a complete cleaning of registry and a fresh install, it works!
Thanks! After a complete cleaning of registry and a fresh install, it works!
Hi All, I have what is hopefully a pretty quick/easy issue to resolve. I am currently running version v1.2.1.1679 of StreamedMP...
Replies
Views
Thanks did not know a Wiki existed.
Thanks did not know a Wiki existed.
Is there a setup guide as this is the most complicated skin I have run across?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Some small problems DE
Your problem is the theme or mod installed with the basic skin. I had the same problems with double clock after the mod´s installation.
Your problem is the theme or mod installed with the basic skin. I had the same problems with double clock after the mod´s installation.
Since April I have StreamedMP choosen for my favorite skin because BleazleWide isn't developded anymore. There are some small...
Replies
Views
if i were you, id start at making sure windows/ video / sound drivers are up to date, you seem to have some errors related to video/sound/codecs in error.log id then uninstall your older MP and streamedmp and put on the latest versions of both of them, make sure you using the right codecs for tv playback in mediaportal configuration...
if i were you, id start at making sure windows/ video / sound drivers are up to date, you seem to have some errors related to...
I recently installed StreamedMP 1.7.8.3202. I am using a HDhomerun TV tuner to capture over the air TV. I had the TV setup and...
Replies
Views
installed mepo on my laptop and then this skin and copied over the required file to this machine (tv server/client in room) and now my menu is back (y) quite how it went missing is a mystery but hey its fixed now.
installed mepo on my laptop and then this skin and copied over the required file to this machine (tv server/client in room) and now...
i have streamed mp working and setup but have now realised my `I` button for info no longer displays the menu when pressed, i get...
Replies
Views
Good, thanks.
Good, thanks.
I find that the Sudoku page in StreamedMP is rather difficult on the eyes. Specifically the problem is that there isn't a clear...
Replies
Views
Hi mrbonsen, thanks! Now it's working. olli14
Hi mrbonsen, thanks! Now it's working. olli14
Hi, I want to have bigger CD covers in the music cover view (see attached picture). AT the moment the CD covers appears very small...
Replies
Views
Great! You can tell how late I was up by the clock in the screenshots. Much thanks for your help.
Great! You can tell how late I was up by the clock in the screenshots. Much thanks for your help.
Whenever I play a video, the progress bar is just a plain bar with no time numbers. As I am new to this skin, I don't really know...
Replies
Views
MyScoreCenter is a plugin which can show you results of almost every wegpage. It has also an liveticker, but I always forget, if I have turned on the liveticker. To make my life easier I have added to the Basic Home, videoOSD and pauseOSD a ScoreCenter Live Indicator for my preferred skin StreamedMP. Put all files to the StreamedMP...
MyScoreCenter is a plugin which can show you results of almost every wegpage. It has also an liveticker, but I always forget, if I...
MyScoreCenter is a plugin which can show you results of almost every wegpage. It has also an liveticker, but I always forget, if I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Did you fix it?? I have same problem. MP v. 1.3.0.0 StreamedMP v. 1.9.0
Hi, Did you fix it?? I have same problem. MP v. 1.3.0.0 StreamedMP v. 1.9.0
Hi, When I enter MyVideos (I'm not using MovingPictures), I can see the title, poster and mediainfo, but not IMDB description (I...
Replies
Views
@ltfearme could you check your PM regarding this, I replied to an old conversation so not sure if you still get new messages if you already deleted it your end.
@ltfearme could you check your PM regarding this, I replied to an old conversation so not sure if you still get new messages if you...
Is there anywhere in streamedMP xml's that control font colours globally? There is no colour tags in font xml's but if I were to...
Replies
Views
Yup, I must've unchecked it during the install. Sorry for such a stupid question. I've updated StreamedMP over and over again to new versions and never had that happen so I didn't know what could've happened. Thanks!
Yup, I must've unchecked it during the install. Sorry for such a stupid question. I've updated StreamedMP over and over again to...
I installed this the other day and just now realized that my StreamedMP BasicHome Editor icon is gone off of my desktop and I can't...
Replies
Views
You are the absolute MAN! Thank you so much. Changed the setting to the Genre folder and this now displays as I want it.
You are the absolute MAN! Thank you so much. Changed the setting to the Genre folder and this now displays as I want it.
MediaPortal v1.3.0.0 StreamedMP v1.9.0.3269 Moving Pictures v1.5.1.1487 OS: Win8 Pro X64 For some reason my setup is not...
Replies
Views
Worked for me! Very thankful
Worked for me! Very thankful
With the 1.8.2 version the information about how much forward or backwards you jump in live TV is gone. It works with movies with...
Replies
Views
Hi @ltfearme I was wondering whether you might consider moving the shutdown menu from a press up to a press down? I ask this as when using sub-menus, I have to move to a group with no sub menus before I can access it. By moving it below the main bar, you can then just press down no matter where you are (i.e. like Titan). Chris
Hi @ltfearme I was wondering whether you might consider moving the shutdown menu from a press up to a press down? I ask this as...
Hi @ltfearme I was wondering whether you might consider moving the shutdown menu from a press up to a press down? I ask this as...
Replies
Views
Yeah need to figure out that when 'EPG Colours' are enabled. If you want the old look (with some slight differences ofc) you can disable 'EPG Colours'. However, there is a bug in v1.9 where it didnt work properly, a fix is located here until next version is release.
Yeah need to figure out that when 'EPG Colours' are enabled. If you want the old look (with some slight differences ofc) you can...
Hi, First of all, amazing skin and probably the best overall. Very happy with the way it looks and feels. Although one thing I've...
Replies
Views
You can chose your own images but not sure about making a full custom set, don't know what defines the images contained in a set as a set, the current two sets are in the same folder along with other icons.
You can chose your own images but not sure about making a full custom set, don't know what defines the images contained in a set as...
Hello, can i make my on homebutton set and choose it from the editor ? Maybe the same name for the png files like the original...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Will give it a try :) ------ Brilliant! Exactly what I wanted Thanks heaps
Thanks. Will give it a try :) ------ Brilliant! Exactly what I wanted Thanks heaps
Just upgraded from MP1.2.3 + StreamedMP 1.7.8 to MP1.3 and StreamedMP 1.9 Is there any way to change the EPG display for programs...
Replies
Views
I added a small note about Anti-virus utilities just below download link.
I added a small note about Anti-virus utilities just below download link.
Hi, Download doensnt work. It stops by 148MB and do not finished. Tested with Firefox and IE. Best Regards Harald
Replies
Views
Hi, is it a possibility to add a slide out hidden menu to the right, with "Now Playing", "Lyrics" and "Visualizations" (milk drop) listed? This would be a nice add-in,........ so I don't have to keep on going back to the "My Music" screen to use the Now Playing option and Lyrics. And for the Visuals,...... there is no option in...
Hi, is it a possibility to add a slide out hidden menu to the right, with "Now Playing", "Lyrics" and "Visualizations" (milk...
Hi, is it a possibility to add a slide out hidden menu to the right, with "Now Playing", "Lyrics" and "Visualizations" (milk...
Replies
Views
:rolleyes: Thanks
Replies
Views
Same for me, in live and recorded TV no time indicators no paused or skip text and no FF RW icons. I'm using ArgusTV. Edit Well I really should have posted in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/forward-backward-markers-do-no-appear-for-argustv.115507/
Same for me, in live and recorded TV no time indicators no paused or skip text and no FF RW icons. I'm using ArgusTV. Edit Well I...
Did not see my problem somewhere before, but I have no time indicator / can't see +time in OSD when watching (recorded) TV. See...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom