StreamedMP (34 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
Very cool. Just what I had been looking for - thanks! :thx:
Very cool. Just what I had been looking for - thanks! :thx:
It would be nice if the menu generator had an option to create a horisontal menu like in the Aeon skin. It seems like many...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RSS-Feed DE
Enter MediaPortal's Configuration, and in the plugins section configure the 'InfoService' plugin.
Enter MediaPortal's Configuration, and in the plugins section configure the 'InfoService' plugin.
Hey, how can I change the RSS-Feed URL? I can only check "Enable RSS Feed" in StreamedMPs editor. thx in advance
Replies
Views
Worked fine for me. Thank you.
Worked fine for me. Thank you.
Hi All, Just wondering - I was looking at the folder structure for MPStreamed and noticed that there's folder's for each of the...
Replies
Views
Yes. Nothing you can do until a new release is compiled against .Net 4.
Yes. Nothing you can do until a new release is compiled against .Net 4.
I've just upgraded to MP1.6 preview (clean install) and I've re-installed StreamedMP (2.1.4.3385) but the Basic Home Editor won't...
Replies
Views
Trevor his was much helpful Thanx
Trevor his was much helpful Thanx
THanks for all the updates, looking great! I am trying to get the recently added tv recordings and albums working but I cannot work...
Replies
Views
M
MP1 MP2 Problems with 1.24 DE
I#m always up to date.
I#m always up to date.
Hi all, I use STMP for years now. With 1.23 I got problems with STMP. Now with 1.24 the TV section is not working at all. If you...
Replies
Views
Great! Thank you very much ltfearme.(y)(y)(y) Finally I can run MovingPictures with thumbs in listview. For those who want to test this feature I added my adjusted file. Have fun! <control> <description>Movie List</description> <type>listcontrol</type> <id>50</id> <posX>1179</posX>...
Great! Thank you very much ltfearme.(y)(y)(y) Finally I can run MovingPictures with thumbs in listview. For those who want to test...
I would like to display a thumb of the cover of a selected movie in front of the movie title in list view mode in Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
i gave that a go and it actually took longer with v0.7.26, i might do a bit more testing but my problem is with MKV files. the htpc has 2gb ram (acer revo 3610) and the same goes for the server where the files are held (self build pc 2gb ram as well as a qnap t409 NAS) and is running over a gigabit LAN. its not just my htpc, my...
i gave that a go and it actually took longer with v0.7.26, i might do a bit more testing but my problem is with MKV files. the...
So I have all of my files on a server. I shared the harddrives over the network and I access the remote shares through my HTPC in...
Replies
Views
Thanks, without this the skin runs smooth. With this activated the rss ticker and movie infos are not smooth... holds for milliseconds and so on... Is this a bug or my hardware:S
Thanks, without this the skin runs smooth. With this activated the rss ticker and movie infos are not smooth... holds for...
I love this skin! Much better than the included Blue3Wide. Couple of problems though, if someone could be so kind to help me...
Replies
Views
Well, not quite right ;) In the skin there is a control for the temperature sensors like this one: <control> <description>Temperature Sensors Value</description> <type>label</type> <id>1</id> <posX>548</posX> <posY>794</posY> <font>font11</font> <label>GPU...
Well, not quite right ;) In the skin there is a control for the temperature sensors like this one: <control>...
I would like to have the CPU and board temperature on my home screen. I tried Speedfan and HTPCInfos but I get every information...
Replies
Views
Great :) In next version surely, we can always use bin for it if next version didn't come soon :)
Great :) In next version surely, we can always use bin for it if next version didn't come soon :)
This is a thread I started here. Can anyone inform me how to disable this feature; if indeed it is one, as I don't require it...
Replies
Views
AW: Moving pictures with bigger filmstrip view Hi m3rcury, now it's working. The settings in "fanart style" were wrong. Thanks again. olli14
AW: Moving pictures with bigger filmstrip view Hi m3rcury, now it's working. The settings in "fanart style" were wrong. Thanks...
Hello, when I start moving pictures in filmstrip view and toggle from one movie to the next one I have to wait about 1 second till...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music Wall Question DE
Personally I am using listview, but I would guess the music wall is just the icon layout. Go to your START menu, Programs, Team MediaPortal, MediaPortal, UserFiles Then into the cache folder. Delete the relevant skin directory in there.
Personally I am using listview, but I would guess the music wall is just the icon layout. Go to your START menu, Programs, Team...
Hi all, i use the shares view for my music with small icons. Sometimes its hard to see where you are the the music wall as the...
Replies
Views
You can try MyWebradio: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/mywebradio. Many stations preload and easy to add own station including livestream playlists (mp3, pls).
You can try MyWebradio: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/mywebradio. Many stations preload and easy to add own station...
Hi, im searching for a working Plugin to listen to Web-Radio/Streams and insert my own Streams-UrL`s. The only Plugin I found so...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trailer not working DE
AW: Trailer not working I dont find a german trailer section at imdb, does somebody know a german site for trailers?
AW: Trailer not working I dont find a german trailer section at imdb, does somebody know a german site for trailers?
If I click "trailer" in the movies details view, it just opens the Online Video Plugin. I don't think this is the intended...
Replies
Views
rekenaar: Thanks for your fast reply. I will give it a try. EDIT: Works fine. You have only to generate a firefoxinegrator.xml with <?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?> <window> <id>12345</id> </window> You can find the correct id at the firefoxintegrator plugin and copy the xml to your StreamedMP Skin folder and...
rekenaar: Thanks for your fast reply. I will give it a try. EDIT: Works fine. You have only to generate a firefoxinegrator.xml...
Is it possible to integrate the firefoxintegrator plugin...
Replies
Views
Edit: thank you (y)
Edit: thank you (y)
as in the now playing screen the list of "best album tracks label" does not work, I dealt with it. (lastfm for this feature from mp...
Replies
Views
Another minor update to first post.
Another minor update to first post.
had a quick look at the DefaultWide skin, and I saw that in the Actors List view for MyFilms you get the photo and info of the...
Replies
Views
Hi Thank you all for the answers Yes I use a translated strings Thanks to llambion Yes, the labels I recived in English are the condition and day of week. Can I change to use google.es? Thanks
Hi Thank you all for the answers Yes I use a translated strings Thanks to llambion Yes, the labels I recived in English...
hi, with the world weather feature, all my weather data are in English. there's a way to set in other languages? I saw the world...
Replies
Views
Nice, I missed that!
Nice, I missed that!
First off, I've been pretty exited the past 24 hours setting up MP with StreamMP! I've shown my family, called friends and even...
Replies
Views
Thanks v Much, I managed to solve the problem, just had to enable it and DL via the GUI. Looks awesome! Thanks for your help. One enhancement I would suggest, when you enter the My TV series or Moving Pctures it loads that one first, I find that when I enter the moving pictures or My TV series it starts with the cinema...
Thanks v Much, I managed to solve the problem, just had to enable it and DL via the GUI. Looks awesome! Thanks for your...
Hi All, First thing I have to say is that this skin is awesome, I have used Xface for the last 6 months and you guys have done...
Replies
Views
Couldn't figure out how to point it to a certain ID but I found another solution. In the mapping dialog I changed it from "Action -> Switch Home" to "Window -> Second Home" and now it only goes to the BasicHome screen, instead of switching between the two Home screens. No idea why it's called Second Home instead of BasicHome though...
Couldn't figure out how to point it to a certain ID but I found another solution. In the mapping dialog I changed it from "Action...
Hallo, at first sry for my bad english, it´s a long time ago i´ve learned it. MP 1.1.1. StreamedMP 1.4.2 Remote: Microsoft V2 I...
Replies
Views
you'll have to try mediastream14c or mediastream16c , however it will now be capitalised.
you'll have to try mediastream14c or mediastream16c , however it will now be capitalised.
Hey, which file do i have to edit, to make the "Movie Summary" font size bigger, in Moving Pictures!? I have edited the...
Replies
Views
It's no biggie as I now know I can fix this myself by re-tagging the files but I thought I would mention that this error re-occurred last night with a completely different album. It was with an album that I had only very recently ripped from CD. I used WMP to rip CD and wonder if that may have had an influence. Anyway –...
It's no biggie as I now know I can fix this myself by re-tagging the files but I thought I would mention that this error...
Hello - I would like to report what I suspect to be a bug. I hope this is the right place to post this? I have just built my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hide pause overlay DE
AW: Hide pause overlay The missing icons are a known problem and it is already fixed. Check here. =) -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/icons-missing-osd-mediaportal-1-2-0rc-99804/
AW: Hide pause overlay The missing icons are a known problem and it is already fixed. Check here. =) ->...
I love StreamedMP but it's sometimes annoying when I want to pause to see something at the bottom of the screen, only for the great...
Replies
Views
do you have to generate a new xml menu everytime you add a jpg as a background image? it might have been pure coincidence but i added some extra files to the folder where i have set it to look for backgrounds and mediaportal wouldnt load up at all. after a few reboots with no luck, as i couldnt figure out what was going on, i...
do you have to generate a new xml menu everytime you add a jpg as a background image? it might have been pure coincidence but i...
before upgrading to the latest version, i was able to put different images in (using tv as an example): C:\Documents and...
Replies
Views
does Mediastream have auto rotating backgrounds? i tried it before and it doesnt...maybe it does not, just wanted to know? If it doesnt, streammp is definitely better, I dont find ths skin unstable at all, and I use MP every day as my primary htpc frontend.
does Mediastream have auto rotating backgrounds? i tried it before and it doesnt...maybe it does not, just wanted to know? If it...
I'm confused- these two skins look the same. Whats the difference between them?
Replies
Views
@m3rcury : i tried it your way but no thumb in fanart mode too. mrbonsen gave me the tip to use latestmediahandler instead of the original and so it works. It's not the best solution because this entry will be overwritten by generating menu from the editor. And rececenty watched series are not supported and still missing. I think...
@m3rcury : i tried it your way but no thumb in fanart mode too. mrbonsen gave me the tip to use latestmediahandler instead of the...
Hello, after updating MP to 1.9 and the last StreamedMP incl. the patch i have the problem that the episode thumbnail is not...
Replies
Views
I install the Version StreamedMP-2.1.4.3385 today and i get an error while starting mp config. see the attached image. i wonder, because i know i have installed this version before with MP1.6 and through the mp config i can edit the basic home without problems. is there something i can do to load the plugin for the editor? EDIT...
I install the Version StreamedMP-2.1.4.3385 today and i get an error while starting mp config. see the attached image. i wonder...
Is there planed an version for mp1.6 ?
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Preview line is wrong in TV OSD when switching channels ? i noticed something, this doesnt happen on every single channel change but sometimes, the start and end times overlaop from the current channel your on to the channel your changing - not sure if it was there before the above xlms Also i notice the channel name is...
Re: AW: Preview line is wrong in TV OSD when switching channels ? i noticed something, this doesnt happen on every single channel...
Hi there, i have a problem with the new update. After update sucessfully completed i got a new "strange" problem. 1. Im on...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom