Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (24 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.
New logs after adding technotrend budget dvb-t Ok Have a very stable system, 2 hauppauge nova t, usb 2 tuners and an analog card so we can still watch old VHS tapes. Added a technotrend budget card, scanned for channels, no problems at all. Trying to start timeshifting with this card gives an error, no audio or video when...
New logs after adding technotrend budget dvb-t Ok Have a very stable system, 2 hauppauge nova t, usb 2 tuners and an analog...
MediaPortal Version:MediaPortal_0.2.2 + svn 01-05-2007 latest tvengine3 01-06-2007 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two Windows Version...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Prof CPU Type: AMD 3800 X2 HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Blaster X-FI Elite Pro Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: latest 1. TV Card: Floppy DTV 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Prof CPU Type: AMD 3800 X2 HDD: Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Prof CPU Type: AMD 3800 X2 HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
you can use XMLTV or TVMovie clickfinder glugin (if you are from germany). WebEPG version for TV-Server will come soon.
you can use XMLTV or TVMovie clickfinder glugin (if you are from germany). WebEPG version for TV-Server will come soon.
Hi, thank you for the very good video on how to install and to config TV-server. But one question remain unclear to me. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am running WMP 11 besides MP without problems. As chenks stated, I could be that WMP is not needed at all with latest version. Flip.
Hi, I am running WMP 11 besides MP without problems. As chenks stated, I could be that WMP is not needed at all with latest...
A stated below, I use Windows Media Player 11. The documentation indicated version 10. Is there known problem or suspected problem...
Replies
Views
Ahhh. Your answer solved everything. Just changed the owner of the service and thats it! I have also tried to get the xmltv file from another computer but didnt succed until now. Thanks!
Ahhh. Your answer solved everything. Just changed the owner of the service and thats it! I have also tried to get the xmltv...
Hi, I am not able to use a network path as recording folder in tv server. Tried mapping a x: drive and so on. But server says...
Replies
Views
Damn I installed de stable version. With the latest SVN the problem is fixed. I hope this will solve youngpro's problem too. Thnx OuTBiT
Damn I installed de stable version. With the latest SVN the problem is fixed. I hope this will solve youngpro's problem too...
Evening all, When I apply the tv-engine plugin (release version from 01-01-2007) to my mediaportal installation, it doesnt...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Install problems DE
Yes, I know I didn't fill out the form - this is more of a general question. For some reason after installing the TV engine - My skystar 2 is not detected... It is picked up by the mediaportal install - but not in the engine. I have tried un-installing everything and resinstalling everything (except for SQLlite) and it is still...
Yes, I know I didn't fill out the form - this is more of a general question. For some reason after installing the TV engine - My...
Yes, I know I didn't fill out the form - this is more of a general question. For some reason after installing the TV engine - My...
Replies
Views
MPG 2 pin I've now tried with Media Portal v0.2.2.0 and have the same problem. Disabling the record function on the capture device at least allows me to watch TV. I think I may have posted into the wrong forum - if so, apologies, it was my first post. If it is in the wrong place would someone be kind enough to move it or let me...
MPG 2 pin I've now tried with Media Portal v0.2.2.0 and have the same problem. Disabling the record function on the capture...
MediaPortal Version:Application 0.2.1.0 Windows Version: XP sp2 CPU Type: 3800+ HDD: WD3200 Memory: 1GB Motherboard...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 SVN 12465 + tvengine 12465 MediaPortal Skin: b2 Windows Version: Windows XP home SP2 CPU Type: P4 2,4 HDD: 160 samsung Memory: 512 mb Motherboard: Asus p4pe Motherboard Chipset: i845 Video Card: Hightech Excalibur radeon 9550se Video Card Driver: 8.301.0.0 (catalyst 6.10) Sound Card: Soundmax...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 SVN 12465 + tvengine 12465 MediaPortal Skin: b2 Windows Version: Windows XP home SP2 CPU Type: P4...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 SVN 12465 + tvengine 12465 MediaPortal Skin: b2 Windows Version: Windows XP home SP2 CPU Type: P4...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cant connect DE
Revision Now i can connect to the server from the same machine if i run the client there, so it must be a firewall or a router problem as i can se. In the release of tv-server it would be nice with a really bullet proof setup for the server and client communication, so my grandma can fix it..... for example
Revision Now i can connect to the server from the same machine if i run the client there, so it must be a firewall or a router...
I have tried to set up the latest versions of mediaportal and tv-server several times now and testing all kinds of advices found...
Replies
Views
I also get this error. On the media portal server it runs without a problem, on a remote client it will crash after 10 to 15 minutes.
I also get this error. On the media portal server it runs without a problem, on a remote client it will crash after 10 to 15 minutes.
MediaPortal Version: 0200 + Latest SVN + TVE3 Latest SVN Windows Version: XPPROSP2 Swedish CPU Type: Intel 3ghz HT HDD: Maxtor...
Replies
Views
I havent been using VLC for a while so I tried to see if it worked for me, and yes it did work now. (I did a complete reinstall & deleting SQL data yesterday.) BUT here´s a strange thing: 1 stop TV in MP tvplugin on one client 2 start stream from server & watch via VLC from another client Then MP tvplugin starts showing the...
I havent been using VLC for a while so I tried to see if it worked for me, and yes it did work now. (I did a complete reinstall &...
is it not possible to watch a stream using VLC any more ? i have tried it on 2 different PCs, with various differnet server...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + latest svn + latest tv engine MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Pro sp 2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 3200+ HDD: 200GB Seagate SATA Memory: 1024MB PC3200 Motherboard: N-Force 4 Pro Sli Motherboard Chipset: N-Force 4 Pro Sli Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Radeon X300 Video Card Driver: Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + latest svn + latest tv engine MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Pro sp 2 CPU Type: Athlon 64...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + latest svn + latest tv engine MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Pro sp 2 CPU Type: Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
Fixed in latest SVN :)
Fixed in latest SVN :)
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windos XP sp2 CPU Type: Athlon 3500+ HDD: Seagate Memory: 1gig Motherboard: Gigabyte Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: 256mb XFX 6800GT Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Fusion DVB-T plus 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windos XP sp2 CPU Type: Athlon 3500+ HDD: Seagate Memory: 1gig...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windos XP sp2 CPU Type: Athlon 3500+ HDD: Seagate Memory: 1gig...
Replies
Views
I finally found what the problem was. In fact the error message is not very accurate. I got this message because a database file was already present and sql server tried to create a new one over it. This file is located in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data I just deleted TVLibrary and it worked
I finally found what the problem was. In fact the error message is not very accurate. I got this message because a database file...
MediaPortal Version: 2006-12-23 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: windows media center Hello, I have an installation...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Signal level? DE
MediaPortal Version: Latest stable MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Windows Version: XPPROSP2 CPU Type: Intel 3ghz HT HDD: Fujitsu Silent 300GB Memory: 1gb DDR2 Motherboard: Asus Motherboard Chipset: Intel 945 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Nvidia 7300LE Video Card Driver: Latest Nvidia 1. TV Card: Twinhan VP3040 1. TV Card Type...
MediaPortal Version: Latest stable MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Windows Version: XPPROSP2 CPU Type: Intel 3ghz HT HDD: Fujitsu...
MediaPortal Version: Latest stable MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Windows Version: XPPROSP2 CPU Type: Intel 3ghz HT HDD: Fujitsu...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just installed the latest MP 0.22, the SVN build and latest TV3beta, and I still have a little problem. I am using a Hauppauge 1300 to stream analog svideo input via the "WinTV 88x Tuner". I can use the TV server on the same machine - tvserver can transfer the analog to the local instance of MP. This is very nice -...
Hi, I have just installed the latest MP 0.22, the SVN build and latest TV3beta, and I still have a little problem. I am using a...
Hi, I have just installed the latest MP 0.22, the SVN build and latest TV3beta, and I still have a little problem. I am using a...
Replies
Views
Simple V = Video / TV Channel R = Radio Channel green = channel is not encrypted (free to air) Red = channel is encrypted. You need a CI/CAM module with valid subscription to watch it
Simple V = Video / TV Channel R = Radio Channel green = channel is not encrypted (free to air) Red = channel is encrypted. You...
In the last version of TVServer Setup, in TV Channels, in "all the channels", I see a green point with a "V" inside, when i click...
Replies
Views
I'm testing the tvserver (tvengine3-12-23-2006--01-12h--Rev12342) with a Hauppauge PVR2 USB2 but the automatic scan doesn't work here in italy (it never did, not even with the old tv engine). I have the frequencies, and I used to add the channels one by one by hand, but I see no add button in the new tv server. Which is odd, since if...
I'm testing the tvserver (tvengine3-12-23-2006--01-12h--Rev12342) with a Hauppauge PVR2 USB2 but the automatic scan doesn't work...
I'm testing the tvserver (tvengine3-12-23-2006--01-12h--Rev12342) with a Hauppauge PVR2 USB2 but the automatic scan doesn't work...
Replies
Views
Oh ! It is envisaged?
Oh ! It is envisaged?
MediaPortal Version: Last SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Xp pro SP2 CPU Type: Sempron 64 2800+ HDD: 230 Go...
Replies
Views
I deleted the Sql dir and that particular problem is gone, but there are so many problems with the 0.3 engine so I decided to go back to 0.2. I can't spend more time on configure and fixes, I want to watch tv to. Here are some of my problems: server and client on the same pc seems to work ok but sometimes channel switch takes very...
I deleted the Sql dir and that particular problem is gone, but there are so many problems with the 0.3 engine so I decided to go...
MediaPortal Version: Latest MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: winxp sp2 CPU Type: c2d HDD: seagate 160gb hitachi 250gb...
Replies
Views
this was fixed by just going to groups (in media portal TV plugin) and selecting all channels, I dont know what had happened but it was like it was trying to display a group that contained no channels.
this was fixed by just going to groups (in media portal TV plugin) and selecting all channels, I dont know what had happened but it...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 + 11697 SVN Windows Version: Windows XP CPU Type: Athlon 64 3000+ HDD: 40 GB Seagate Memory: 512MB...
Replies
Views
If you want both to work I would just suggest uninstalling the TV-Server for now and trying out the TV Engine #2 in the latest SVN. Right now I think they are focusing on getting the kinks worked out with the tv-server and tv-client on a single-seat configuration, so it may be a while before your type of situation is addressed.
If you want both to work I would just suggest uninstalling the TV-Server for now and trying out the TV Engine #2 in the latest SVN...
Hello Everybody. I am using MP since a few months on 3 seperate PCs and I am very satisfied. Congratulations to all developers...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 0.2 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Media Portal III Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I have tested with vlc and it's work fine. Still not with mediaportal. My error.log : http://pastebin.team-mediaportal.com/11549 PS : with vlc the TV server management console detect client. Not with mp. PS : The message "connected to media server" was however well posted.
I have tested with vlc and it's work fine. Still not with mediaportal. My error.log : http://pastebin.team-mediaportal.com/11549...
MediaPortal Version: Last SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Xp pro SP2 CPU Type: Sempron 64 3000+ HDD: 230 Go Maxtor...
Replies
Views
Yes i choose city. I noticed that this bug takes place only when I engage the timeshiffing starting from the TVserver application and not with mp with plugin.
Yes i choose city. I noticed that this bug takes place only when I engage the timeshiffing starting from the TVserver application...
MediaPortal Version: Last SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Xp pro SP2 CPU Type: Sempron 64 3000+ HDD: 230 Go...
Replies
Views
Installed the latest SVN/TVServer yesterday. I'm using an Hauppauge HVR1300 TV/Radioo-card. After scanning for radio-channels the are given frequency-values as names. And there is no way to change that. Am I missing something ? /arne
Installed the latest SVN/TVServer yesterday. I'm using an Hauppauge HVR1300 TV/Radioo-card. After scanning for radio-channels...
Installed the latest SVN/TVServer yesterday. I'm using an Hauppauge HVR1300 TV/Radioo-card. After scanning for radio-channels...
Replies
Views
it's called "setup plugin.msi" !
it's called "setup plugin.msi" !
:ooops: please help, cannot install media client plugin as asked in install procedure of tv3 - beta setup as I could not find...
Replies
Views
Rick, Any success? I am having similar problems (see here). If you look at the error log your problem is communicating with the sql server. I think that you need to setup some things on the server machine for things to work. I'll try infinityloop's suggestions tonight and see if they work.
Rick, Any success? I am having similar problems (see here). If you look at the error log your problem is communicating with the sql...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 CPU Type: Intel P4 HDD: Seagate 200 GB Memory: 512...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom