Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (53 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.
GUI does not appear I've had the same problem. Started today with installing mediaportal and the tvengine, but couldn't get the gui to display. Looking in the windows event log, all i saw was this error: Service cannot be started. System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Gentle.Framework...
GUI does not appear I've had the same problem. Started today with installing mediaportal and the tvengine, but couldn't get the...
Hi Tried to install the TVServer on a new PC. (tvengine3-01-21-2007--08-22h--Rev12685) Read the Wiki and watched also the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bad resizing!? DE
The quality of the displayed TV picture felt wrong to me somehow. I finally figured it out, the picture is pixelated with visible jaggies. I have not used Mediaportal for a while so I do not know if this is a fault in tvengine 3 or if it visible in the older tv engine as well. I reinstalled the latestest mediaportal yesterday with all...
The quality of the displayed TV picture felt wrong to me somehow. I finally figured it out, the picture is pixelated with visible...
The quality of the displayed TV picture felt wrong to me somehow. I finally figured it out, the picture is pixelated with visible...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Scaning TV channels DE
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I'm attempting to get this card working, so see my thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?p=108701#post108701 for more information. Netgroover
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I'm attempting to get this card working, so see my thread...
Hello, I've installed all latest builds and configured as indicated in Wiki. I'm now running the SetupTv.exe program to setup my...
Replies
Views
Has anyone managed to get this running successfully on a DNTV Live card? Is the beta TVE3 expected to be able to self configure to operate on different cards, or is there some other work that has to go on for different cards to be added? What is the preferred card for the TVE3?
Has anyone managed to get this running successfully on a DNTV Live card? Is the beta TVE3 expected to be able to self configure...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 SVN up to 19/01/07 + TVE 3 up to 19/1/07 Skin: Blue 2 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2, .NET 2.0 CPU...
Replies
Views
Just installed the latest SVN versions, TVServer & MP Rev 12679 and the problem seems to have been resolved...thats is MP SVN forst and TVserver/Client after. I have just added a Technotrend DVB- S2 card and assoicted software/codecs so the not really testing under the same conditions, so no stuttering and also have BBC HD...
Just installed the latest SVN versions, TVServer & MP Rev 12679 and the problem seems to have been resolved...thats is MP SVN forst...
MediaPortal Version: TvServer MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: Intel core 2 duo 2.66 HDD: 3 x...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having the same problem with a KNC1 S2 card. If I change channel, it stays with original one. If I go back and select 'TV On' (to turn if off, then select it again (To turn it on again) it starts on the channel I selected (i.e. that makes it change channel) Please help Regards Dave
Hi, I am having the same problem with a KNC1 S2 card. If I change channel, it stays with original one. If I go back and...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: XP MCE with RU2 CPU Type: AMD X2 4800 HDD: 2 * WD...
Replies
Views
I have an existing TVE2 database with lots of channels (externally tuned STB, so I cannot scan to recover them, I have to enter them by hand). Additionally I have lots of entries in my Recordings. Has anyone developed something that will migrate the TVE2 db across to TVE3 automatically? Perhaps something that will take the TV2 XML...
I have an existing TVE2 database with lots of channels (externally tuned STB, so I cannot scan to recover them, I have to enter...
I have an existing TVE2 database with lots of channels (externally tuned STB, so I cannot scan to recover them, I have to enter...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVB UK Subtitles DE
I have been trying the many ways that people have posted here and also done a lot of searching but a simple question can you use DVB uk subtitles with mp and if so how only i have vobsub but just get a blank screen if i try to use it with audio MediaPortal Version: Updated each day MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: XP...
I have been trying the many ways that people have posted here and also done a lot of searching but a simple question can you use...
I have been trying the many ways that people have posted here and also done a lot of searching but a simple question can you use...
Replies
Views
Glad to hear that the specs sound ok to you, and yes, i'm running a single-seat setup. The setuptv is already closed when running mediaportal w/client plugin. I'll try to make a complete reinstall of xp and only install the mediaportal package to see if my current setup has any issues. Any other suggestions to troubleshooting is more...
Glad to hear that the specs sound ok to you, and yes, i'm running a single-seat setup. The setuptv is already closed when running...
Hi, first of all a big thanks to all the developers of this great piece of software and thanks to this community for improving...
Replies
Views
Hi At one of my two clients with latest svn build of mp and tvserver and plugin, i get no picture and no sound. in vls i get sound but no picture. This error is in the error.log: 2007-01-18 17:56:13.292544 [ERROR][MPMain]: RTSPPlayer:exception while creating DShow graph Klasse nicht registriert (Ausnahme von HRESULT...
Hi At one of my two clients with latest svn build of mp and tvserver and plugin, i get no picture and no sound. in vls i get...
Hello everybody, I'm a new user, and I switched to tvserver because launching the my tv module would cause a 100% cpu load, making...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Media portal Hangs DE
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 and snapshot 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two Windows Version: MCE 2005 Build 2600 CPU Type: Intel 3.0 HT HDD: Sata 400gb Memory: 1024Gb Motherboard: D2151-A Motherboard Chipset: 945G Motherboard Bios: 1.08-2151-A Video Card: Radion X550 256M Video Card Driver: 8.162-050803a2-026336C-ATI...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 and snapshot 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two Windows Version: MCE 2005 Build 2600 CPU Type...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 and snapshot 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two Windows Version: MCE 2005 Build 2600 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hello Alexv, It is sad :( , if i understand correctly, you are not willing to share modified source code :(
Hello Alexv, It is sad :( , if i understand correctly, you are not willing to share modified source code :(
MediaPortal Version: latest svn build + self compiled tvengine3 Windows Version: Win XP MCE SP2 + latest updates CPU Type: Turion...
Replies
Views
TV-Server MediaPortal Version: SVN 12629 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo 4:3 Windows Version: 2003 SP1 Server Standard Edition CPU Type: Core 2 Duo, 2.13GHz HDD: 2x500GB, 2x250GB, 1x350GB, 1x40GB Memory: 1BG Motherboard: Asus PB5-WM-DO Motherboard Chipset: 965 Motherboard Bios: ? Video Card: Intel Integrated Video Card Driver...
TV-Server MediaPortal Version: SVN 12629 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo 4:3 Windows Version: 2003 SP1 Server Standard Edition CPU...
TV-Server MediaPortal Version: SVN 12629 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo 4:3 Windows Version: 2003 SP1 Server Standard Edition CPU...
Replies
Views
Deleting the MDF alone solves nothing, you need to delete the associated LDF file aswell.
Deleting the MDF alone solves nothing, you need to delete the associated LDF file aswell.
Hi, I deinstalled TVServer and deinstalled the MS SQL Express Instance that I used for it. After reboot I installed a new SQL...
Replies
Views
Thats it sorted. I was organising my channels in the "channels" not "All Channels" Thanks
Thats it sorted. I was organising my channels in the "channels" not "All Channels" Thanks
Hi, I've just installed the tv server and i'm having a problem setting up my EPG. MP picks up the channels and epg data ok but...
Replies
Views
There is the ported MyBlaster mentioned earlier in this thread. But I will be updating my plugins for newer SVN changes shortly. It's just been a bit hectic over the christmas/new year perioud. I'll post back on this thread when I've got something you can try, but it might be worth keeping an eye on the MCE Replacement plugin...
There is the ported MyBlaster mentioned earlier in this thread. But I will be updating my plugins for newer SVN changes shortly...
I am trying to setup my external STB with my Hauppauge pvr 150 mce and TvEngine. So far all I have been able to get it to do is...
Replies
Views
hi again the tvservice is using a database in the sql server for configuration etc - named tvlibrary. the config program users pr default the sa user (which pr. default not is permitted login in the SQL database because of security reasons) - you can eitehr permit sa to login anyway or add a new user and assign this user SA...
hi again the tvservice is using a database in the sql server for configuration etc - named tvlibrary. the config program users pr...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows Server 2003 R2 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: 512 Motherboard...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG from DVB-C DE
MediaPortal Version: 2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP PRO all updates 11 jan 2007 CPU Type: AMD 64 3800 HDD: Raid 80 GB + 1.5 TB Memory: 2 GIG Motherboard: TYAN Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: NVIDIA Video Card Driver: latest 11 jan 2007 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP PRO all updates 11 jan 2007 CPU Type: AMD 64 3800 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP PRO all updates 11 jan 2007 CPU Type: AMD 64 3800 HDD...
Replies
Views
OK prev advice re using restore.bat from svn backup didn't work properly. I forgot original bat I posted was based on my additions to this file done ages ago. So I've done it properly now. Anyway this definately works just tested on v0.2.0.4, v0.2.1.0, v0.2.2.0 & v0.2.2.0.svn all in different folders, flicking between them with ease...
OK prev advice re using restore.bat from svn backup didn't work properly. I forgot original bat I posted was based on my additions...
Hi there I used to run a few different versions of mediaportal (0.2.0.4, 0.2.1.0, svn) all in seperate folders, running the...
Replies
Views
same problem here with a firedtv.. is windows mediacenter realy the problem ?
same problem here with a firedtv.. is windows mediacenter realy the problem ?
When i try to use my floppydtv card i get : unable to create graph. And i cant make it work. What am i doing wrong?
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
Should this have gone in the Media portal video series on how to set up SQLServer 2005? Or are there some exceptions where you don't have to do this? I've just had to change this setting and it took me quite a while to find this thread. James
Should this have gone in the Media portal video series on how to set up SQLServer 2005? Or are there some exceptions where you...
Hi, After reviewing all videos I still can't get the TV Stream for a MP on another PC working. It works perfect for the local...
Replies
Views
tried that too now, and it don´t work =( edit... i mean i can´t even get vlc to stream edit again... YES!! I got it work in VLC... now it´s just the mediaportal client-problem left... it still don´t work =/
tried that too now, and it don´t work =( edit... i mean i can´t even get vlc to stream edit again... YES!! I got it work...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: B2 Windows Version: XPP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3500+ HDD: Samsung 300 GB...
Replies
Views
Ho ! I have read the wiki... But not this page... I don't know why... surely because the other titles are not links Sorry
Ho ! I have read the wiki... But not this page... I don't know why... surely because the other titles are not links Sorry
No matter what I do, I can't get a remote client to work (on same network using my linksys router between client computer and...
Replies
Views
Hi, First I'd just like to point out that this is not a problem related to MediaPortal directly. I've also tried BeyondTV with the same result. Just thought I might get some answers to my questions here. This is my problem: I have a cable set-top box which I use to receive DVB broadcasts. I used to have a pinnacle PC TV...
Hi, First I'd just like to point out that this is not a problem related to MediaPortal directly. I've also tried BeyondTV with...
Hi, First I'd just like to point out that this is not a problem related to MediaPortal directly. I've also tried BeyondTV with...
Replies
Views
Same to me. Single Seat works perfectly. With another Client i got a connection to the TV-Server (Pop-Up told me) but no EPG, Channels and so on is displayed.
Same to me. Single Seat works perfectly. With another Client i got a connection to the TV-Server (Pop-Up told me) but no EPG...
Hi, I just installed the TV Server on one PC. I named the instance SQL 2005 TVServer and opened it on port 1594. The local MP...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: XMas 2006 Windows Version: Windows XP MCE 2005 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: 512 Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Nvidia FX 5200 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge HVR 3000 1. TV Card Type...
MediaPortal Version: 2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: XMas 2006 Windows Version: Windows XP MCE 2005 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: 512...
MediaPortal Version: 2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: XMas 2006 Windows Version: Windows XP MCE 2005 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: 512...
Replies
Views
I couldn't see an answer from a quick search of the forum and wiki, but a few people seem to be asking, so after a bit of trial and error the following settings seem to allow the server and client to work across a network... Server - Allow the following program exceptions in the windows firewall: C:\Program Files\Team...
I couldn't see an answer from a quick search of the forum and wiki, but a few people seem to be asking, so after a bit of trial and...
I couldn't see an answer from a quick search of the forum and wiki, but a few people seem to be asking, so after a bit of trial and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't find Channels DE
hello, i started today wih MediaPortal but i have some problems. First, i can not get the channels. i have an Medion 7134 Analogue tv card. Does this card works with the server? I see in the server management console the card Analog PhTVTune. Its different the the video with the instructions. What do i have to do to get the tv...
hello, i started today wih MediaPortal but i have some problems. First, i can not get the channels. i have an Medion 7134...
hello, i started today wih MediaPortal but i have some problems. First, i can not get the channels. i have an Medion 7134...
Replies
Views
Nice Can confirm it is fixed, I now have DVB-T radio program information in my radio guide.
Nice Can confirm it is fixed, I now have DVB-T radio program information in my radio guide.
Not sure if you guys have added the code to save selections made in the TVServer Radio EPG settings yet, or if this is a bug? To...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom