Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (35 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.
OK, Ive solved it now. If anyone have the same problem this is what I did: moved Recording folder (TS) to another partition Shut down System Restore for that partition My wife is happy now ;-)
OK, Ive solved it now. If anyone have the same problem this is what I did: moved Recording folder (TS) to another partition...
Just want to see if somebody else have the same problem Using DVB-t (Provider: Boxer) Server / client When I use MP client...
Replies
Views
The problem is solved. I am using Cyberlink or Nvidia mpeg2 audio decoder instead of FFDshow.
The problem is solved. I am using Cyberlink or Nvidia mpeg2 audio decoder instead of FFDshow.
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0-SVN-28.11.2006-18:45:38,18-Build 11956 (2006-11-28) TVengine Version...
Replies
Views
please read TV-Server/Client testing guideline [Bugreport Template] after that edit your first post and provide us with a bugreport. :thx:
please read TV-Server/Client testing guideline [Bugreport Template] after that edit your first post and provide us with a...
Why? removed by infinityloop
Replies
Views
Thanks Frodo, this helps. However makes me think: Why is it so easy the first time, all within the gui, and so difficult later? Why not have a menu entry "Change server settings" ? Regards, Eppo
Thanks Frodo, this helps. However makes me think: Why is it so easy the first time, all within the gui, and so difficult later...
Hi, On the first run i get the oppotunity to set the server ip. But how do i change to a different server or adept the plugin to...
Replies
Views
hi. i have got the same problems. don't think its a connection problem because um using server/client on the same machine.
hi. i have got the same problems. don't think its a connection problem because um using server/client on the same machine.
MediaPortal Version: 0200 + latestSVN + TVE3 Latest SVN Windows Version: XPPROSP2 Swedish CPU Type: Intel 3ghz HT HDD: Maxtor...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2+svn 12062 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel 3Ghz HDD: Seagate 160 GB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: Dell Dimension Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Dell A04 Video Card: ATI X600 Video Card Driver: Ati Catalyst 6.11 Sound Card: internal SigmaTel Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2+svn 12062 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel 3Ghz HDD: Seagate...
MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2+svn 12062 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel 3Ghz HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
Can someone please enlighten me as to what I should do about this issue? Should I put in a bug or since I appear to be the only one this happens to, I am SOL? -Chris
Can someone please enlighten me as to what I should do about this issue? Should I put in a bug or since I appear to be the only...
MediaPortal Version: svn--11-25-2006--01-01-Rev11904 MediaPortal Skin: blue2 Windows Version: XP Sp2 CPU Type: 3.0ghz intel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Client hangs DE
i can't get VLC to connect to the streams using the last 2 SVN builds. even though the server has been set to timeshift that channel... VLC just doesn't connect. was working fine on previous builds though
i can't get VLC to connect to the streams using the last 2 SVN builds. even though the server has been set to timeshift that...
I have tested the server on different computers with happage 150 mce and it works fine as long as you run the client/server on same...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2.4GHz Memory: 256MB Sound Card: RealTek AC'97 1. TV Card: LeadTek WinFast DVT2000H HTPC Case: D1.com.au Remote: Coolcommand TV - HTPC Connection: I've just spent a while installing the TV Server / Client thing, and it all installed...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2.4GHz Memory: 256MB Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2.4GHz Memory: 256MB Sound Card...
Replies
Views
ok.. the magic sql browser service.. just realiazed it's a seperate thing and not the sql-server itself.. so judging from the many folks tripping over that i guess an error-checking and reporting for that would be a great relief.. :) markus.
ok.. the magic sql browser service.. just realiazed it's a seperate thing and not the sql-server itself.. so judging from the many...
is there a way to switch server in the client-plugin? .. in the wiki-guides i can't see any other way to set the server then on the...
Replies
Views
of course, silly me forgot to remove the card from mp.. though i would have assumed it doesn't matter if it's not running.. seems i was wrong. thanks. (as a sidenote, just cause i was looking for it myself mutliple times yet to no avail: i'm finding my channels with symbolrate 6900, on austrian provider "kabelsignal" that is.)
of course, silly me forgot to remove the card from mp.. though i would have assumed it doesn't matter if it's not running.. seems i...
MediaPortal Version: 061201 (yesterday) 1. TV Card: DVB-C Cinergy 1200 Satelite/CableTV Provider: Kabelsignal updated to...
Replies
Views
Any updates on Software based cards or recording via Firewire?
Any updates on Software based cards or recording via Firewire?
MediaPortal Version: TV Server SVN Rev11689 Windows Version: Server 2003 CPU Type: P4 2GHz Memory: 1GB 1. TV Card: Leadtek...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 2.0.X SVN 11650 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel P4 3.2 G HDD: SATA 160 Memory: 2G Motherboard:Dell [Intel] Motherboard Chipset: Intel 915 Motherboard Bios: Dell [phoenix] Video Card: ATI X300 Video Card Driver: Latest Catalyst Sound Card: Internal AC97 Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 2.0.X SVN 11650 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel P4 3.2 G HDD: SATA 160...
MediaPortal Version: 2.0.X SVN 11650 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel P4 3.2 G HDD: SATA 160...
Replies
Views
Hi Roy, Thx for your quick reply. I'm not quite sure I follow you, though. The rightmost picture shows the empty server list - the computer is not detected as a server. But hang on! I exited TV Server Configuration, opened up services and restarted the TVService, all of a sudden my computer shows up in the server list! It all...
Hi Roy, Thx for your quick reply. I'm not quite sure I follow you, though. The rightmost picture shows the empty server list -...
I installed TV-server and SQL Express but failed to follow the guide :( considering sa password. After installing another instance...
Replies
Views
As far as i know xmltv is Under MP setup\Television\Program Guide and you can alter the times there to what offset you need. This i believe is still independant of TVngine 3, so is standalone, you may have to remove programs from database and rerun xmltv to redownload new updated EPG with correct offset.
As far as i know xmltv is Under MP setup\Television\Program Guide and you can alter the times there to what offset you need...
hello ! I am using the xmltv plugin and it work fine exept it is 1 h after all the time. nothing seens to work tryed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Not able to tune tp DE
Good work!
Good work!
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: WinXP sp2 CPU Type: Intel 3.4 HT HDD: 2X160 SATA Memory: 1G...
Replies
Views
Hi there, is it possible to configure the time intervall of the' TV Epg grabber'. I assume the intervall is currently 4 hours. I want to change that to 30 minutes.
Hi there, is it possible to configure the time intervall of the' TV Epg grabber'. I assume the intervall is currently 4...
Hi there, is it possible to configure the time intervall of the' TV Epg grabber'. I assume the intervall is currently 4...
Replies
Views
It doesn't make sense to turn the service off completely then-Devs-why not just send it a command that makes it inactive (not recording, not viewing, completely idle in other words) instead of shutting the whole thing down while you're in the console?
It doesn't make sense to turn the service off completely then-Devs-why not just send it a command that makes it inactive (not...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 SVN 11-23-2006--01-34-Rev11867 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mapping channels DE
Yes you could just rename them to match. Personally, I use a VBScript to download the EPG and then it renames (Search & Replace) the channel names in the xml file to match what I called them in Mediaportal. That way I have channels named how I want and not how they are in the XML file or how they are named by a channel scan. I do...
Yes you could just rename them to match. Personally, I use a VBScript to download the EPG and then it renames (Search & Replace)...
MediaPortal-svn--11-12-2006--20-00-Rev11685 tvengine3-11-12-2006--20-12h--Rev11686 This may be a very basic question but...
Replies
Views
correct, but i was responding to what someone suggested to do.
correct, but i was responding to what someone suggested to do.
how do you set the server up to allow watch live tv.. but have timeshifting turned off. i have noticed that every 10mins or so a...
Replies
Views
Pinnacle pctv hybrid pro stick DVB-T works for me. I can also see the analogue part, but no channels are found. I also has a Pinnacle PCTV Stereo (100i) installed (analogue TV) and I have the impression, that the analogue channel search mixes the two cards (search on both at the same time). :S However, I can not really use MP...
Pinnacle pctv hybrid pro stick DVB-T works for me. I can also see the analogue part, but no channels are found. I also has a...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0 with MediaPortal-svn--11-17-2006--19-59-Rev11776.exe MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: win xp pro...
Replies
Views
Perhaps see also these threads. Guess they are all about the same: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=12934 https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=12782 https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=10967 /Gerd
Perhaps see also these threads. Guess they are all about the same: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=12934...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 SVN--11-19-2006-01-01-rev11791 TVengine3 Version : tvengine3-11-19-2006--01-12h--rev11792...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0-SVN-21.11.2006- 8:14:29,21-Build 11844 (2006-11-21) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727 DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c) Audio Codec: InterVideo NonCSS Audio Decoder for Hauppauge Video Codec: InterVideo NonCSS...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0-SVN-21.11.2006- 8:14:29,21-Build 11844 (2006-11-21) MediaPortal...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0-SVN-21.11.2006- 8:14:29,21-Build 11844 (2006-11-21) MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Sorry to waste everyones time. Forgot that I had not loaded XP SP2 since a recent re-built. Now works emac. Cheers, Paul
Sorry to waste everyones time. Forgot that I had not loaded XP SP2 since a recent re-built. Now works emac. Cheers, Paul
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 2.0.0 (MediaPortal-svn--11-19-2006--01-01-Rev11791) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Windows XP MCE with all SP's and such CPU Type: Core Duo 1.66Ghz HDD: 250GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: MSI MS-9632 Motherboard Chipset: Intel 945 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: geforce 7600 GS Video Card...
MediaPortal Version: 2.0.0 (MediaPortal-svn--11-19-2006--01-01-Rev11791) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version...
MediaPortal Version: 2.0.0 (MediaPortal-svn--11-19-2006--01-01-Rev11791) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
I've found that whenever I change the name of the channel (or change any other tuning details) in the tv server, the bandwith automatically changes to 8mhz (I'm in Australia, so it should be 7mhz) so MP is no longer able to tune the channel. Perhaps this is part of the same issue you are having (although I imagine it would only...
I've found that whenever I change the name of the channel (or change any other tuning details) in the tv server, the bandwith...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 + latest SVN and/or MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 + latest SVN + TV-Server & Client (10/11/06)...
Replies
Views
One thing to note is that the plugin shows up as "mediaportal" in the add/remove programs list. You'll have two mediaportal entries. Uninstall the one that is about 2Mb not the larger one which is the main program...Stating the obvious perhaps?? But hey, that never hurt!!
One thing to note is that the plugin shows up as "mediaportal" in the add/remove programs list. You'll have two mediaportal...
I tried out the new tv engine, but I couldn't get it to recieve anything from my satellite stb, so I looked at a couple of threads...
Replies
Views
Solved! Started sql browser service and updated tv server config with the correct hostname to sqlserver.
Solved! Started sql browser service and updated tv server config with the correct hostname to sqlserver.
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 -svn--11-08-2006--00-42-Rev11618.exe MediaPortal Skin: blueTwo wide Windows Version: XP Home CPU...
Replies
Views
Yes, sounds very similar indeed. Saying that though, I was still impressed with what I saw - I had 2 pcs streaming and my xbox playing back the timeshifting file.
Yes, sounds very similar indeed. Saying that though, I was still impressed with what I saw - I had 2 pcs streaming and my xbox...
MediaPortal Version: 2.1 MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: windows xp pro sp2 CPU Type: Intel p4 HDD: sata 250gb Memory...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: last nights 20:xx hrs svn MediaPortal Skin: bluetwowide Windows Version: mce CPU Type: sempron 3000+ HDD: diamondmax 300gb Memory: 512 [Video Card: x1300 Video Card Driver: 9.10 1. TV Card: tt c1500 1. TV Card Type: dvb-c 1. TV Card Driver: 4.4.10.17 (latest?) [MPEG2 Video Codec: nvidia MPEG2 Audio...
MediaPortal Version: last nights 20:xx hrs svn MediaPortal Skin: bluetwowide Windows Version: mce CPU Type: sempron 3000+ HDD...
MediaPortal Version: last nights 20:xx hrs svn MediaPortal Skin: bluetwowide Windows Version: mce CPU Type: sempron 3000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom