Tools and other software (9 Viewers)

Discuss tools and other software in here
Nice software
Nice software
video cross-correlation by audio Calculate delay between 2 video files using cross-correlation calculation of their audio...
Replies
Views
A new v4 update has been released.
A new v4 update has been released.
For people who are using legal licensed copies of VideoReDo TVSuiteV4 w/H.264 for editing video files. exerpt from the VideoRedo...
Replies
Views
There are a few solutions from this thread on the OCZ Forums. They are talking about win7, but they will work fine in Vista as well. Windows 7 x64 Working Ramdisk ? - OCZ Forum
There are a few solutions from this thread on the OCZ Forums. They are talking about win7, but they will work fine in Vista as...
For the life of me, I can't find any (free) Ramdisk that'll work in vista 64bit. With all service packs installed, I am unable to...
Replies
Views
If you use AnyDVD HD to on-the-fly decrypt the Blueray and then use the MediaPortal Blueray Player plugin (which will allow you to play the videos on the blueray but not see the menus), then you can use the normal MediaPortal codecs to watch the bluerays natively with MediaPortal. This will allow you to use FFDshow.
If you use AnyDVD HD to on-the-fly decrypt the Blueray and then use the MediaPortal Blueray Player plugin (which will allow you to...
Hello! I bought a blu-ray drive for my HTPC and want to watch the blu-rays on my TV. Because of the input lag of my TV I need to...
Replies
Views
renameIT: - rename your TV series & movies on your Mac. Features: Simple Drag n Drop interface. Makes use of theTVDB.com & TV.com to get episode names for your shows. Supports multi-episode files. Renames both TV Series & Movies. Lets you add Definition and Quality to your filenames i.e. HD, SD, 480p, 720p Screenshots...
renameIT: - rename your TV series & movies on your Mac. Features: Simple Drag n Drop interface. Makes use of theTVDB.com &...
renameIT: - rename your TV series & movies on your Mac. Features: Simple Drag n Drop interface. Makes use of theTVDB.com &...
Replies
Views
I did some searching but didn't find much on this in the forums. I imagine there is someone else that has done this, because its really not so hard to use if you know a little powershell and XML.. but consider the following situation: 1. USA user, running Mediaportal on Windows 10 (so you have to use a 3rd party source to get new...
I did some searching but didn't find much on this in the forums. I imagine there is someone else that has done this, because its...
I did some searching but didn't find much on this in the forums. I imagine there is someone else that has done this, because its...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for the fast response. Should have found out that for myself...shame on me..:ooops: regards flintstone
Hi, thanks for the fast response. Should have found out that for myself...shame on me..:ooops: regards flintstone
Hi there, I like to hang onto to my TV server recordings but the .ts files are pretty huge and I'm running out of hard-drive...
Replies
Views
You can do 'upmixing' etc with FFDshow audio (see the 'Mixer' section), and use it's automatic preset switching (based on numbers of audio channels, for example) to enable/disable it. This thread - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/codecs-external-players-55/upmixing-stereo-surround-playing-wmvhd-surround-77679/ - might give you a...
You can do 'upmixing' etc with FFDshow audio (see the 'Mixer' section), and use it's automatic preset switching (based on numbers...
I wonder of someone can help me. I’ve got a Dell Studio XPS 8100 which is hooked up to a set of Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers...
Replies
Views
Internet explorer purpose of existence is that you can browse to the firefox website and download it :P Nah im joking it's actually quite good, but I stick to ff anyway. Can't see many differences between IE7 and IE8, but thats probably also due to the fact that I don't use these browser very often. IE8 comes with thsi compatibility...
Internet explorer purpose of existence is that you can browse to the firefox website and download it :P Nah im joking it's actually...
Windows Update is bugging me to install MS Internet Explorer (MSIE) 8. For the last couple of years, I have been using MSIE 7...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Yes of course. I had unchecked the shutdown setting. New it works:-)
Thanks. Yes of course. I had unchecked the shutdown setting. New it works:-)
Hi To save power on my pc I don’t want it to run 24/7 but would like to “program” it to be on in the time after work and to bed...
Replies
Views
Do you know if there is one plugin for Avtech camera plugin? For AXIS camera there is one and I am looking for smthg similar
Do you know if there is one plugin for Avtech camera plugin? For AXIS camera there is one and I am looking for smthg similar
Replies
Views
RDP from 2nd system, do it all the time (installed DLL patch - bingo). Beware!!! If you have MePo set to autostart on login, when you manage it remotely via RDP, the 2nd user account start up is then also set to autostart MePo on login - which is a pain in RDP session:-) Remember to run msconfig before you log out and untick...
RDP from 2nd system, do it all the time (installed DLL patch - bingo). Beware!!! If you have MePo set to autostart on login...
Hi, I'm interested in discovering other software to run on my HTPC. Specifically I'm looking for solutions that are easy to...
Replies
Views
I don't have much experience with DLNA and uPNP servers, but most people seem to like plex media server the best
I don't have much experience with DLNA and uPNP servers, but most people seem to like plex media server the best
Hello all, I'm quite new here, my name is Giovanni and I'm from Italy. I'm an happy user of MediaPortal for almost two years now...
Replies
Views
I thought PDVD was good in the beginning, but 7 didn`t support dual monitors. I upgraded to 9, only to find out that while dual monitors is supported on XP, it isn`t in Vista, and to top it off, in 9 they removed HD-DVD support. So, now I`m looking for a alternative.
I thought PDVD was good in the beginning, but 7 didn`t support dual monitors. I upgraded to 9, only to find out that while dual...
I'm getting more and more annoyed with Cyberlinks PowerDVD, and am looking for a alternative. There appears to be only two other...
Replies
Views
thanks Bagal After trying the apps above I didnt have much success, unfortunately. These are really stubborn machines! I had a look at poweroff and have set it to make sleepy after closing Firefox which will do the job until I can figure out how to make sleepy automatically. Much appreciated. Thankyou also Ray
thanks Bagal After trying the apps above I didnt have much success, unfortunately. These are really stubborn machines! I had a...
cant get s3 to work with windows settings in either of my desktops (*not* htpc's). Have done all the sensible things and just cant...
Replies
Views
There is a MP plugin that adjusts the volume differential between different tv channels, but I don't think this influences the movie volume. If you add either ffdshow audio codec or ac3filter audio codec to video or tv post processing, you can add gain control to increase the gain which will effectively increase the volume. Both...
There is a MP plugin that adjusts the volume differential between different tv channels, but I don't think this influences the...
Is there a program or a plug-in that auto adjust the volume to a general level? When my kids are playing a movie it's at a low...
Replies
Views
It's not a pure cmdline tool, it runs a a service which offers a webinterface. I will have a look into the tvserver plugins...
It's not a pure cmdline tool, it runs a a service which offers a webinterface. I will have a look into the tvserver plugins...
Hi, My Xmltv-Enhancer is a program to automatically preprocess and enhance xmltv files with additional information for TV-Series...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use DVDFab. If you rip 3D SBS (side by side) to an MKV file, MP will play it back fine. Just set your 3D TV to view "3D SBS" and your TV will do the necessary to display it in 3D for you. Cheers, Colin
Hi, I use DVDFab. If you rip 3D SBS (side by side) to an MKV file, MP will play it back fine. Just set your 3D TV to view "3D SBS"...
Is there a good way to rip 3D movies for playback in mediaportal? Looking to be able to play them back in 3D. Thanks,
Replies
Views
I don't know if this will help but I reran the Channel grab from the latest WebGrab+Plus application. Here are the files and it seemed to have grabbed everything Note: anything with just a Major # and no Minor # is an Analog channel and I normally filter them
I don't know if this will help but I reran the Channel grab from the latest WebGrab+Plus application. Here are the files and it...
@Lehmden I have spent a few hours testing and going over the results of the latest version of EPG-Buddy 0.3.2.9 As a result of my...
Replies
Views
i have a problem with Imon and PDVD9. when i play a blu ray in PDVD9 ultra and Imon manager is running then i have a horrible stutter and no sound. then i found out that when i close imon manager that the problem is gone. then i can play blu ray without any problem. but then i have no remote. i didn't try this with a dvd or...
i have a problem with Imon and PDVD9. when i play a blu ray in PDVD9 ultra and Imon manager is running then i have a horrible...
i have a problem with Imon and PDVD9. when i play a blu ray in PDVD9 ultra and Imon manager is running then i have a horrible...
Replies
Views
From Max: I was trying to use HID Demo with Soundgraph IMON in MCE mode and Philips Pronto remote (TSU9200) configured as MCE IR remote and got System.ArgumentNullException while sending “non-keyboard” commands like Play, Pause, etc. (“keyboard” commands like UP, DOWN, Escape, Return, numbers, etc, work fine). Surprisingly in MP...
From Max: I was trying to use HID Demo with Soundgraph IMON in MCE mode and Philips Pronto remote (TSU9200) configured as MCE IR...
From Max: I was trying to use HID Demo with Soundgraph IMON in MCE mode and Philips Pronto remote (TSU9200) configured as MCE IR...
Replies
Views
Here it is https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/blu-ray-hd-dvd-plugin-for-arcsoft-player.49357/page-71
Here it is https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/blu-ray-hd-dvd-plugin-for-arcsoft-player.49357/page-71
Can someone please finally clear up for me how they watch Blurays in MP?? Ive had a bluray player built into my htpc for the last...
Replies
Views
Found a section in the ceton device page on a tuner set to a channel .... looks like the device uses RTP for streaming. So based onthat I assume "source server" is teh ceton device and local server is my mediaportal server. Tried the following with no luck (no signal message). the 101 adderss is the ceton device and the other my...
Found a section in the ceton device page on a tuner set to a channel .... looks like the device uses RTP for streaming. So based...
I have activated a Comcast cable card in my Ceton InifiTV 6 ETH device, But for some reason in Media Portal 2 ... I see DVB-IP...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just reinstalled MP and the whole operating system for that fact (now have windows 7). I had this working before but I can't get it set up right now for the life of me! Basically all I want to do is exit MPC with the escape key. I have my back button mapped to escape and I set the key map in MPC for exit to escape...
Hi, I have just reinstalled MP and the whole operating system for that fact (now have windows 7). I had this working before but...
Hi, I have just reinstalled MP and the whole operating system for that fact (now have windows 7). I had this working before but...
Replies
Views
Hi It sounds like you don't mind what container the file is in. I'm afraid I haven't used that software to help you with the settings, but I can offer an alternative that works well for me. Perhaps try doing a DVD with makemkv instead? There is no loss of quality as it simply extracts the film to the mkv container in the original...
Hi It sounds like you don't mind what container the file is in. I'm afraid I haven't used that software to help you with the...
Mediaportal v1.1.3: Windows 7: Codecs DMO Mpeg4s Decoder DMO mp4s, MP4S, m4s2, M4S2, MP4V, mp4v, XVID, xvid, DIVX, DX50...
Replies
Views
A bit off topic... but maybe someone here has any tips/ideas! So... small question, are there any c# libs available to get a DACP connection to a running iTunes? Normal flow should be: GET /pair?pairingcode... and than GET /login?pairing-guid The code of the iMote project matches this the most, but it fails on the response from...
A bit off topic... but maybe someone here has any tips/ideas! So... small question, are there any c# libs available to get a DACP...
A bit off topic... but maybe someone here has any tips/ideas! So... small question, are there any c# libs available to get a DACP...
Replies
Views
Hi, starting this thread with this quick workaround cause I've been asked for it here. It's just a dirty fix until ps++ does it for you again. If you use EventGhost already it is set up in a minute. 1. Download, install and run latest version of eventghost Link. 2. Open the attached config. 3. Configure (double click) "Turn Mute...
Hi, starting this thread with this quick workaround cause I've been asked for it here. It's just a dirty fix until ps++ does it...
Hi, starting this thread with this quick workaround cause I've been asked for it here. It's just a dirty fix until ps++ does it...
Replies
Views
#SilentException It's a big one; RemoteFX. You can read more about it here. I have not tested the beta, but I have read good things. Google it :) By the way. Merry Christmas to you, tourettes and everyone else on the MP team. And thanks for another great year :thx:
#SilentException It's a big one; RemoteFX. You can read more about it here. I have not tested the beta, but I have read good...
I often find myself remotely working on MePo. Upon now I always used RealVNC since that with RDP I cannot see MePo or other DirectX...
Replies
Views
Eh.... Zoom? (CTRL +) There are several browser plugins (or "plugin-like"). I know one of them allows to set default zoom level.
Eh.... Zoom? (CTRL +) There are several browser plugins (or "plugin-like"). I know one of them allows to set default zoom level.
Hi Everybody, I'm looking for a solution to be able to few websites easely from the couch. now i need a telescope to read the...
Replies
Views
Follow one of the country-appropriate setup guides in the manual: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/13_Setup_Guides/2_TV_Setup/4_TV_Guide_Setup_(EPG) I'd recommend mc2xml with SchedulesDirect or Microsoft data. In both cases you'll have to pay - SD = $25 per year; MS = $20 one time "donation" - but in my opinion it's...
Follow one of the country-appropriate setup guides in the manual...
I have a Hauppauge wintv dcr 2650 digital cable card tuner. It contains 2 tuners. Both the system and cable are green lighted. My...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom