TV-Cards (18 Viewers)

Discussions about TV-Cards and their drivers in here
Hi, anybody out there using encrypted Netcologne TV with a TV-Card? Netcolgne says a CI+ module is needed. This would rule out the MediaPortal TvEngine and all its possibilities. :( Some say the encrypted non HD+-channels would work with a Standard-CI with Conax-support (like Mascom Alphacrypt Classic). I'd have to sign a contract for...
Hi, anybody out there using encrypted Netcologne TV with a TV-Card? Netcolgne says a CI+ module is needed. This would rule out the...
Hi, anybody out there using encrypted Netcologne TV with a TV-Card? Netcolgne says a CI+ module is needed. This would rule out the...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome Tom :) WinTV is Hauppauge's software. We're not able to help you with that. I suggest you contact Hauppauge support. http://hauppauge.com/site/contact/contact_us.html Regards, mm
Hello and welcome Tom :) WinTV is Hauppauge's software. We're not able to help you with that. I suggest you contact Hauppauge...
I have 64-bit Windows 10 Pro and a WinTV HVR-2250 TV card. The card shows up in Device Manager with no exclamation point. WinTV 8...
Replies
Views
these drivers will work 32 bit and 64 bit included appears as a terratec t5, but working for me http://terratec.ultron.info/Receiver/TERRATEC_T5_Rev.2/Update/History/
these drivers will work 32 bit and 64 bit included appears as a terratec t5, but working for me...
Hi, I had 2 X mobi usb tuners running fine on my win7 MP 1.2.3 fine but now I've upgraded to window 8 they do not work. win 8 finds...
Replies
Views
Oh, didn't realize there are two different models floating around. Well, tried the tuner with the "DVBViewer Terratec Edition", and that did not find any HD channels either. I'll post Terratec the question and if my tuner truly supports T2, I'll be back ;)
Oh, didn't realize there are two different models floating around. Well, tried the tuner with the "DVBViewer Terratec Edition", and...
Hi! I'm a long time Mediaportal user, but a first time poster on these forums. I'recently purchaced a Terratec H7 to complement...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome! :) We'd like to be able to help you, but in order to do that we really need more information. Please could you use the watchdog tool (also known as the debug-mode tool) with option 3 to collect your log files into a zip file, and then post/attach the zip file...
Hello and welcome! :) We'd like to be able to help you, but in order to do that we really need more information. Please could you...
I have just installed the media portal software and I'm in the TV Server configuration. My HP tuner is listed in the list of tuners...
Replies
Views
The only solution for single CI/CAM and more than 1 tuner is Digital Devices.
The only solution for single CI/CAM and more than 1 tuner is Digital Devices.
Hey everyone, i think my TV card is broken. It only gets a signal when another DVB-S Receiver on the LNB is switched on and does...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DeltaCam TWIN DE
Using a DeltaCam TWIN together with Sky DE V13 in the smartcard slot and a TNTSAT cutout in the SIM card slot. That setup is known to work with the following DeltaCam firmwares: Python v02.10 - Sky DE not working - NO CAS AVAILABLE Python v02.06 Python v02.01 Python v01.91 Python v01.74 Python v01.65
Using a DeltaCam TWIN together with Sky DE V13 in the smartcard slot and a TNTSAT cutout in the SIM card slot. That setup is known...
Using a DeltaCam TWIN together with Sky DE V13 in the smartcard slot and a TNTSAT cutout in the SIM card slot. That setup is known...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome! :) Yes, the DCR-2650 should work with MediaPortal. You need to be using at least MediaPortal 1.6. Also, I strongly recommend that you install this patch: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cablecard-tuner-support-for-mediaportal-1.112585/page-63#post-1056643 The patch is intended to fix slow tuner...
Hello and welcome! :) Yes, the DCR-2650 should work with MediaPortal. You need to be using at least MediaPortal 1.6. Also, I...
I am wondering if MediaPortal supports the Hauppauge WINTV-DCR-2650-2650 CableCard tuner? According to the documentation it says...
Replies
Views
Thanks mm. I fear you may be right as the default build does present DVB-S2 fine. Thanks for the pointer.
Thanks mm. I fear you may be right as the default build does present DVB-S2 fine. Thanks for the pointer.
Hi all I've got an ML110 G7 which I've got an S482 installed. The card is seen fine in Windows and when you run TV Server Config...
Replies
Views
i just got me one of these TBS DVB-S2 High Definition Digital Satellite Tuner PCI Express Card HD (DVB-S2/DVB-S) Receiver - PCIE im just wondering what is the best software for me to run my sky cable from downstairs to my room .i will be watching basic sky subscription . thanks
i just got me one of these TBS DVB-S2 High Definition Digital Satellite Tuner PCI Express Card HD (DVB-S2/DVB-S) Receiver - PCIE im...
i just got me one of these TBS DVB-S2 High Definition Digital Satellite Tuner PCI Express Card HD (DVB-S2/DVB-S) Receiver - PCIE im...
Replies
Views
I have a SAT>IP tuner for development and testing. Some things work well; some things don't. If you need a stable and reliable system without too many bugs then there's no question that you should stay with TVE 3 (current TV Server).
I have a SAT>IP tuner for development and testing. Some things work well; some things don't. If you need a stable and reliable...
First off, I love my MePo! I use it mostly for Live TV but also Moving Pictures TV-Series Online Videos and some Rockstar for...
Replies
Views
I have two TBS 6284 cards (the predecessor of the 6285) running on 32-bit Vista with MP 1.9.0 pre in a single-seat setup. Luckily I seem to have achieved a system that does not abend (fingers crossed :cautious:). But I did have a problem when I was running Windows Media Center (same tuners, same OS). It is my custom to exit from...
I have two TBS 6284 cards (the predecessor of the 6285) running on 32-bit Vista with MP 1.9.0 pre in a single-seat setup. Luckily...
I had a single seat system, and two TBS cards (dual DVB-T and dual DBV-S2) and it had a habit of crashing every few days. I did...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome :) First, I should say that the answers below reflect my understanding and opinions. You might get different answers if you were to ask somebody else. Better, ask Silicondust directly. They have a forum too: https://www.silicondust.com/forum/index.php Sort of. For a start, both the connect and the extend can...
Hello and welcome :) First, I should say that the answers below reflect my understanding and opinions. You might get different...
I very recently received the hdhr connect. Now I realize that it does not stream HD to wireless devices. Only to hardwired...
Replies
Views
seems to be working on various setups with German HD+ and/or Sky. But no one can guarantee... I don't have HD+ or other Pay-TV, so can't tell my own experiences. This seems to be really common in Germany for this there is lot to read in German. Don't know if Google translate may help...
seems to be working on various setups with German HD+ and/or Sky. But no one can guarantee... I don't have HD+ or other Pay-TV, so...
Is CI+ for computer possible in any way? I have done research and found out that I can lend a CAM from my cable-provider for CIv1...
Replies
Views
hi all i ask you if its possible to use apctv system dvb-s2 461e usb stick to watch tv channels includ sports on mediaportal, please help, do i need somthing to download new software? if yes what do i have to do ? sorrey my english is not good. thank you
hi all i ask you if its possible to use apctv system dvb-s2 461e usb stick to watch tv channels includ sports on mediaportal...
Hi at all, I am new here, and I have already my first question. I would like to create my own HTPC which I will use for a storage...
Replies
Views
Thank you. Well, now I have to decide if this old, grumpy dog can learn new tricks. Not sure about that one(n) I mean it took me forever to make my MP1 work the way it should, for me at least. If the pace will be the same with MP2 I might have it working on my 100st birthday. Anyway, thanks for explaining, MM.
Thank you. Well, now I have to decide if this old, grumpy dog can learn new tricks. Not sure about that one(n) I mean it took me...
Hello MB users and authors. I, like everyone, am looking for the best way to capture subscriber content from my STB(s). I'm...
Replies
Views
Well, for what it is worth, I am using a SAB Unix Triple HD receiver running Spark, with two DBV-S tuners and one Canaldigitaal smartcard. I can watch one channel and record another without problems. So I think that It should be possible with other hardware/software combinations too. A bit late, but I just joined this forum. Bart
Well, for what it is worth, I am using a SAB Unix Triple HD receiver running Spark, with two DBV-S tuners and one Canaldigitaal...
I would like to know if there is anyone in the Netherlands who has a HTPC with PCIe satellite receivers with CI and CanalDigital...
Replies
Views
Intention is to continue to support them, yes. In fact, that code has been completely rewritten to try to support all capture cards (and even webcams, soundcards etc.). AFAIK nobody has yet tested an HD PVR or Colossus with TVE 3.5, and with the code rewriting it is possible that support may be broken in the current release of Native...
Intention is to continue to support them, yes. In fact, that code has been completely rewritten to try to support all capture cards...
Hello! I am looking for a DVB-T2 & T tuner with CI slot. CI functionality is important to me, because I have been using...
Replies
Views
Just be sure to stop tve3 before starting mp2 server with tve3.5 plugin ;)
Just be sure to stop tve3 before starting mp2 server with tve3.5 plugin ;)
Hi! I'm currently running my HTPC with a DVB-C card (Cinergy C PCI HD) and it is working very nice, I do not have any problems. Now...
Replies
Views
Nope, not that I know of.
Nope, not that I know of.
Continuing with my on going quest to reduce the cables in my house, are there any BDA compatible DVB-S2 network attached tuners...
Replies
Views
I have LNB monoblock quad (Astra 19.2E and HotBird 13E) and i need tv card for my htpc. Which card will be better for mediaportal 1.9 Tevii S480/482 or TBS 6922 / 6982? Which is less problematic? Which has a stronger signal? Currently I have Creatix 1927 and works only astra 19.2, signal is poor.
I have LNB monoblock quad (Astra 19.2E and HotBird 13E) and i need tv card for my htpc. Which card will be better for mediaportal...
I have LNB monoblock quad (Astra 19.2E and HotBird 13E) and i need tv card for my htpc. Which card will be better for mediaportal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Twinhan AD-CP400 DE
No problem. :) Just post logs if/when you can get them. I'll be happy to take a look...
No problem. :) Just post logs if/when you can get them. I'll be happy to take a look...
Hi Fellow believers :-) So I have a card mentioned in subject(dvb-c). Also using CI slot with rental conax cam, which which can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Boxer and HDTV (DVB-T2) (1 Viewer) DE
Unfortunately I am on MP1 still. Probably will not move to MP2 until a stable version is relased and my required useful plugins. All I can say is that I cannot watch 2 separate crypted HD channels at the same time in MP1. //Ulf
Unfortunately I am on MP1 still. Probably will not move to MP2 until a stable version is relased and my required useful plugins...
Hi, I am considering changing my TV cards so I can start to watch the Swedish provider Boxers HDTV. The hardware I am...
Replies
Views
Hey mm I guess I'll just let them be, they'll release something when they're ready! I'm just desperate to remove the multitude of quad shielded RG-6 cables running all over the place... To replace with a single Ethernet cable would be heaven, hence why I would like Sat>IP support as that LNB-IP looks pretty sweet with its 8 tuners...
Hey mm I guess I'll just let them be, they'll release something when they're ready! I'm just desperate to remove the multitude of...
@mm1352000 Gday fella, been away for a bit but back now. I know you've had contact with Silicon Dust about the hdhomerun. Are you...
Replies
Views
Well, it looks like the driver is not installed correctly. The DXDIAG log is showing that the system/Windows hasn't recognised it either. TV Server can't use it until the driver is installed properly. My suggestion would be to try hcwclear, and then install the driver again. You could also try to contact Hauppauge support to confirm...
Well, it looks like the driver is not installed correctly. The DXDIAG log is showing that the system/Windows hasn't recognised it...
Hi. I have a setup with Win TV CI and Win TV Nova T-500 DVB-T Running Windows 8.1 64 bit, and Media Portal 1.8 I have a problem...
Replies
Views
ok....so for all with the same problem.......one more channel scan and it worked
ok....so for all with the same problem.......one more channel scan and it worked
hi everybody. two day ago i changed my two knc 1 dvb-c cards to a quad tuner digital devices dvb-c tuner. installing worked fine...
Replies
Views
Hi, yesterday i update from 1.6.0 to 1.8.0 with Azureware drivers and it works...
Hi, yesterday i update from 1.6.0 to 1.8.0 with Azureware drivers and it works...
hello all, i finally managed to get the Technisat CableStar Combo HD CI to work in 1.3 (and maybe in native 1.2.x also?) first...
Replies
Views
Drivers can only do so much for optimisation. Once the limit is reached, only new/different hardware could make a difference. The Cinergy/Mantis drivers are very mature. I'd be surprised if there were any further optimisation that could be done. Well, if you're looking for PCI then you will only find few cards these days, and...
Drivers can only do so much for optimisation. Once the limit is reached, only new/different hardware could make a difference. The...
I have the Terratec DVB-C PCI HD, but since 2010 there are no new drivers because Terratec has no support anymore for this card...
Replies
Views
Try https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/blackgold-6in1.34921/
Try https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/blackgold-6in1.34921/
Hi, I hope someone can help! We've just tried to install MP1.8 due to utter failure with the TV guide... and had to reinstall...
Replies
Views
I swap the 290e between machines occasionally, maybe I've damaged it in the process (nothing obviously from a visual inspection though). The HTPC has a PCIe slot so maybe I should get an internal this time. Thanks for the recommendations
I swap the 290e between machines occasionally, maybe I've damaged it in the process (nothing obviously from a visual inspection...
Looking for a tuner card to pick up Freeview HD as my PCTV 290e has stopped working (intermittently not being identified in my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom